Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47960 times)
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:44:36 PM

Its not really buy them right now but you could indeed buy bitcoins right now without any doubts because they are having a good future a head.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 07:06:32 AM

No its not buy time right now although its still a okay price a month ago the price was pretty good 400 dollar but right now its already at 450 dollar.

Anything below $500 would be affordable to buy, as we are seeing price rise now, So I still think this the good time to buy and save for halving.
it is true, if today I have the money, maybe I've bought a lot of bitcoin, because I believe the price of bitcoin will pass $ 500 price that we have long wait

Now we don't have to wait longer to see that price, it will be achieved in next couple of week, so I am holding my coins tight and waiting to see that price soon.
we only need $25 more to see the price reach $500, i don't think we will wait for a long time maybe 2-3 days that target would reached.

Actually you can say that it it is time for buying the bitcoins, specially those people who is interesting in bitcoins,because now people should buy the bitcoins because now halving is coming so the price of bitcoins will also increased.

Buy it before it reaches to $500 because once it reaches there no one would prefer to buy, as it would be the best time to sell that level.

Halving is pretty trend these days though it was a good news for us bitcoin users because we can see another price rise today and it is good to buy now even if the price is approaching to 500$ right now because as many speculators say bitcoin will up till 700-800$ and still thats big profit for us if we buy for this current price knowing halving is talk by people now surely day by day price will come up higher and its increasing as result of today were experiencing little by little price up and i think it is the effect of many people start buying bitcoins now for savings.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:21:10 AM

Its not really buy them right now but you could indeed buy bitcoins right now without any doubts because they are having a good future a head.

the current price is already too high to be in the $500, I'm sure it would be a decrease, because previously I've ever experienced, when prices went up so fast, it would go down so quickly. so not a good time for this moment to buy bitcoin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:53:39 AM

once again the buy time is half over because the chance to buy presented itself with the little dip and now the price is back up again.

which means losing 30-40 per bitcoin for buying right now but it is still a good chance to buy before the real rise starts.
May be I will wait for next few days, I think price will drop again and that would be good time to buy, as today's price is higher for me to make any purchase.
I agree with you, the current price is quite high and it will definitely come down, and will rise again when approaching halving.

Agreed not the right time to buy at current price as price has really gone high today, better to wait and if it still keeps on rising then can think to buy before it reaches to $500.

yesterday seemed to be the right time, that the current prices have touched $500. indeed unpredictable. so maybe I think now is not the right time to buy, but the selling is probably good enough, and you can benefit again after it goes down, because I believe usually if prices rise quickly, so there will also be a rapid drop
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:06:06 AM

once again the buy time is half over because the chance to buy presented itself with the little dip and now the price is back up again.

which means losing 30-40 per bitcoin for buying right now but it is still a good chance to buy before the real rise starts.
May be I will wait for next few days, I think price will drop again and that would be good time to buy, as today's price is higher for me to make any purchase.
I agree with you, the current price is quite high and it will definitely come down, and will rise again when approaching halving.

Agreed not the right time to buy at current price as price has really gone high today, better to wait and if it still keeps on rising then can think to buy before it reaches to $500.

yesterday seemed to be the right time, that the current prices have touched $500. indeed unpredictable. so maybe I think now is not the right time to buy, but the selling is probably good enough, and you can benefit again after it goes down, because I believe usually if prices rise quickly, so there will also be a rapid drop

It was sitting below $450 for quite some time recently. That was a better time to get in for people that had not bought in yet. I would definitely wait with buying as things need to cool down. The price went up way too high in such a short time.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:55:03 AM

It was sitting below $450 for quite some time recently. That was a better time to get in for people that had not bought in yet. I would definitely wait with buying as things need to cool down. The price went up way too high in such a short time.

I thin the price will consolidate around the $500 range for the next two months, then it will rise further.

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:57:41 AM

Price may drop in next couple of days so I think that would be the time to buy, right now I don't feel to buy as price seems to be higher.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:49:35 PM

Price may drop in next couple of days so I think that would be the time to buy, right now I don't feel to buy as price seems to be higher.

I think so. The price has risen too fast. It needs some time to breach and let the sentiment to adjust.

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:54:17 PM

I think so. The price has risen too fast. It needs some time to breach and let the sentiment to adjust.

And that is the reason people are expecting that major pump will be followed by major dump, but we cannot predict what will be the price in coming days.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:29:16 AM

It is not the best buy time that you can have and that is because you also have to see that there will be more people that is going to have some Bitcoin and that would be nice.
And people with already Bitcoin are now hoping that it will be more worth soon and that would be nice but we are still not for sure.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:43:26 AM

I thin the price will consolidate around the $500 range for the next two months, then it will rise further.

Not sure if the price can keep its position above $500 till the block halving without going below $500 again, but it looks like $500 is a level that might stay for a few weeks.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:50:52 AM

Nice rally guys! Grin We have $530 and it seems that the price will rise! Is it still a good time to buy, or we wait for a correction?
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:07:23 PM

Not sure if the price can keep its position above $500 till the block halving without going below $500 again, but it looks like $500 is a level that might stay for a few weeks.

Yeah and I don't think now it will go below $500 before the halving, it will keep on moving up and may be we will touch $600 price very soon.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:36:01 PM

Nice rally guys! Grin We have $530 and it seems that the price will rise! Is it still a good time to buy, or we wait for a correction?
the price is much higher at the moment and it does not seem to stop, to be honest i think that it will keep on going up at a very rapid pace for a while and allow us to make some good money

i am buying all my bitcoins right now because i believe that it can give me really great profit right now, i just need to hold and wait for the upcoming price rises that will surely happen
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:10:34 PM

the price is much higher at the moment and it does not seem to stop, to be honest i think that it will keep on going up at a very rapid pace for a while and allow us to make some good money

i am buying all my bitcoins right now because i believe that it can give me really great profit right now, i just need to hold and wait for the upcoming price rises that will surely happen

Price will rise for sure in future and we will see it next few days when we get close to halving, this is the best opportunity to earn good profits.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:25:36 PM

there was a good topic about this actually saying anybody who doesn't buy now will regret his decision for the rest of his life.

and I have got a feeling that we are at the same situation as 2013
the same thing is happening again but a lot slower this time, and just the same way those guys are regretting not buying bitcoin at ~$100 and missing out on 11x rise

Only Bitcoin
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:25:47 PM

I dont think its buy time there are allot of people who said that there is coming a halving. maybe its better to wait for that moment to buy your coins men. Selling them would be easy if he is growing fast,.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:25:49 PM

funny how comments of buy time come out when the price has gone up, but not when the price is down.

it was the best time to buy when everybody was crying about the price and calling bitcoin dead, and it was low at $200. now it is time to sit back and enjoy the ride Cheesy

The price is still very low when you consider what bitcoin COULD become. 250 USD might look cheap in 10 years when 1 bitcoin is 10,000 USD. Who knows, that's why this is the speculation forum Smiley
I dont think you should buy them now because he is really high at the moment. If you listen to the people in the speculation topic there are allot who says that he is going down so wayt for buying.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:29:01 PM

funny how comments of buy time come out when the price has gone up, but not when the price is down.

it was the best time to buy when everybody was crying about the price and calling bitcoin dead, and it was low at $200. now it is time to sit back and enjoy the ride Cheesy

The price is still very low when you consider what bitcoin COULD become. 250 USD might look cheap in 10 years when 1 bitcoin is 10,000 USD. Who knows, that's why this is the speculation forum Smiley
I dont think you should buy them now because he is really high at the moment. If you listen to the people in the speculation topic there are allot who says that he is going down so wayt for buying.

Yes good to wait for sometime and keep a close watch on price movement, as price is really high now so cannot afford to buy with this price.
Miladran

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:43:11 PM

The buying time is coming, as the price is slowly lowering.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: