Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47960 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:12:57 PM

It can be considered as a buy time as the price is fluctuating without decrease in value, adoption is getting increased which is required for long time survival.
yes true, the price is very stable without a decrease, even a few days more price rises, though slowly but surely and this is really a good time to buy. because I am sure this will continue to increase Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:01:18 AM

If you have the money to buy Bitcoins you can buy now. But do not be greedy I suggest that you wait until the price drops a bit. This way it is way easier to make a profit out of it.
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:33:50 AM

If you have the money to buy Bitcoins you can buy now. But do not be greedy I suggest that you wait until the price drops a bit. This way it is way easier to make a profit out of it.

The lower boundary of the price range is $400. So when the price drops to around $400, it is good time to buy.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:10:32 PM

it's wise to never go all in when you are buying bitcoins or any other kind of investment. what i do is i buy with 50% of the money now, and the other part of the money will be used to buy once the price goes lower. if it does go lower, then i can buy even more coins at better price levels, and if the price goes up, then i benefit as well as my coins will increase in value. it's a win win for me.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:47:42 PM

it's wise to never go all in when you are buying bitcoins or any other kind of investment. what i do is i buy with 50% of the money now, and the other part of the money will be used to buy once the price goes lower. if it does go lower, then i can buy even more coins at better price levels, and if the price goes up, then i benefit as well as my coins will increase in value. it's a win win for me.

Its always good to buy bitcoin in small parts, as it allows you  more opportunities to buy in future if price drops, and I think this is the best time to buy some bitcoins.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:52:18 PM

The price has stopped at $400 to $420, it do not exceed from these borders, I think the people has bought sufficient bitcoins, and now the throw and holding of bitcoin has reached at some level.

Hire me for your campaign management
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:00:50 PM

These are cheap coins, it's been buy time for like 18 months. Like the guy above me said anything below 1000 USD will turn out to be a good investment in time. People just need to have patience & not many do.

yes it was awesome time to buy now, and price is rising now, so people that wants to get last cheap coins should buy them now as later they will be more and more expensive,

but below 1000$ to buy bitcoins is still large price, price now is 430$ and it is awesome time to buy, wouldn't buy them at 1000$, i would sell them only
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:52:33 PM

The price has stopped at $400 to $420, it do not exceed from these borders, I think the people has bought sufficient bitcoins, and now the throw and holding of bitcoin has reached at some level.

If you believe in Bitcoin, then even when the price is $400 it is the right time to buy. If you are insecure, then you probably shouldn't buy right now, then wait for the price to go a few levels lower.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:09:11 AM

If you believe in Bitcoin, then even when the price is $400 it is the right time to buy. If you are insecure, then you probably shouldn't buy right now, then wait for the price to go a few levels lower.
It is not the best time to buy because the value is not that low now, but it can be also nice if you are buying the chance is high that you can have some profit.
I heard from many people that the value will not rise in the future and that can be not good for people who already have Bitcoin.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:15:33 AM

Its always good to buy bitcoin in small parts, as it allows you  more opportunities to buy in future if price drops, and I think this is the best time to buy some bitcoins.

best times to buy bitcoin were when the price was below $300 in 2015. at that time you could make some decent short term profits. buying yourself some bitcoins right now is good for the very long term.
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:15:42 PM

best times to buy bitcoin were when the price was below $300 in 2015. at that time you could make some decent short term profits. buying yourself some bitcoins right now is good for the very long term.

If you buy the bitcoin at $420 price range, you can still make some profit when the price rise due to halving.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:27:12 PM

Are we looking at the same map?

Wow that's just dumb what you're doing!
Showing a chart before the last artificial created bubble by Karpeles!
Zoom out back to 2009 and try to grasp the big picture!
Take out the spikes and realize that over the years Bitcoin shows steady growth!

Most are aware of the artificial growth spike lol.

This was when mt.gox was keeping their buy orders and sell orders evened out so the price held at all time high.

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:22:05 PM

Most of the people are buying at a moment as price seems to be low and we are hoping that it will rise in next couple of months, so if you want to invest your money in bitcoin then this is the right time.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:25:19 PM

Most of the people are buying at a moment as price seems to be low and we are hoping that it will rise in next couple of months, so if you want to invest your money in bitcoin then this is the right time.

I believe this is a great time to buy now. Seeing the price go up a little means there is some tension again. My feeling is that it will go up but I am not sure how much.
So i put some sell orders over the range of 450 - 500 USD. Let's see how bites
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:54:37 PM

I believe this is a great time to buy now. Seeing the price go up a little means there is some tension again. My feeling is that it will go up but I am not sure how much.

We cannot be sure whether its a right time to buy or not but if we can afford to buy at a moment then it can help us in future to earn some extra profits from it.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:18:28 PM

We cannot be sure whether its a right time to buy or not but if we can afford to buy at a moment then it can help us in future to earn some extra profits from it.

Yes the price keeps on moving up and down and we really don't know when to buy or when to sell but that risk will always be associated with bitcoin.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:47:22 PM

Yes the price keeps on moving up and down and we really don't know when to buy or when to sell but that risk will always be associated with bitcoin.

Agreed but if you can afford to buy then you should go for it rather then waiting for a long time as we don't know when to buy and when to sell.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:31:12 AM

Agreed but if you can afford to buy then you should go for it rather then waiting for a long time as we don't know when to buy and when to sell.

Yeah as you said we can't suggest when to buy and when to sell, my opinion is that this is the time to buy than to sell because price is expected to go high during the time of halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:53:34 AM

These are cheap coins, it's been buy time for like 18 months. Like the guy above me said anything below 1000 USD will turn out to be a good investment in time. People just need to have patience & not many do.

Yes compared to price it was sometimes,  it is really small price and good to buy bitcoins, it is 430$ at this moment only

and of course it is a buy time because of halving in July, price will rise to sky after it, atleast people predicts price like this, so nice time to buy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:35:03 PM

Yes compared to price it was sometimes,  it is really small price and good to buy bitcoins, it is 430$ at this moment only

and of course it is a buy time because of halving in July, price will rise to sky after it, atleast people predicts price like this, so nice time to buy

now is the right time to buy Bitcoins. Bitcoins still at low price. so, still pretty cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: