Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47960 times)
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:43:47 AM

Definitely is buy time right now in my opinion because the price is low right now compared to a few days before today. The price is only $660~ compared to $780~ a few days before.

Grab this opportunity while you still can is my advice.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:23:47 AM

I would like to wait for the price to go below $650 before buying again. Maybe a few more days, we could see a bit more price dip and I would grab that opportunity to buy a little. If its goes down further to $600 or $550, I would still buy a few and see what direction it takes from there.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:29:34 AM

not yet... it sell time
Its.buy time,before bitcoin it makes again to the up.
Its your last chance to buy at this current price. Cheesy
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:08:41 AM

anything below 1k is buy buy buy !

well i dont know if anything below 1k is a good idea, but what im pretty sure is that halving is coming, and if everything goes like i expected, the price of the bitcoin will grow up x2 or maybe x3, to come back to a x2 Wink

so yes maybe is a good idea to invest now on bitcoin.
I dont think you should buy your bitcoins right now and that is because there are to many people selling their coins and that causes a price increase so just wait.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 09:19:39 AM

Definitely a good time to buy. its less than $650!
Can anyone explain the cause of this drop? halving isn't happening yet.  Assuming the Chinese are withdrawing but why?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Wefud

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:20:22 AM

well i dont know if anything below 1k is a good idea, but what im pretty sure is that halving is coming, and if everything goes like i expected, the price of the bitcoin will grow up x2 or maybe x3, to come back to a x2 Wink

I dont think you should buy your bitcoins right now and that is because there are to many people selling their coins and that causes a price increase so just wait.

The bitcin price dropped to $620 now. It seems that is good price to buy if you think the price will rise later.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:28:11 AM

The bitcin price dropped to $620 now. It seems that is good price to buy if you think the price will rise later.

Which chart are you checking? It's 670 here (at bitfinex), but going to 620 is something that wouldn't surprise me. The financial markets are very unstable and that's why you can see this kind of volume (over 300.000) at the moment.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:16:46 PM

Which chart are you checking? It's 670 here (at bitfinex), but going to 620 is something that wouldn't surprise me. The financial markets are very unstable and that's why you can see this kind of volume (over 300.000) at the moment.

Exactly, anything is possible with bitcoin price, as we were hoping to see the price of $800 by now and it has gone back to $670, so not sure what will be scenario at halving.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:33:55 PM

It would not be very clever to buy bitcoins right now because the price of the bitcoin is not very profitable to buy right now. And the price of the bitcoin is to high off course. But that will not make a difference for rich people but buying on such a high moment dont think that is very clever also not for rich people.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:44:12 PM

It would not be very clever to buy bitcoins right now because the price of the bitcoin is not very profitable to buy right now. And the price of the bitcoin is to high off course. But that will not make a difference for rich people but buying on such a high moment dont think that is very clever also not for rich people.

Yep. I guess it is not the time yet to buy and increase your BTC funds. I have a good feeling the price will go down a bit sometime soon. Come that time I will buy me a lot more.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:49:08 PM

Yep. I guess it is not the time yet to buy and increase your BTC funds. I have a good feeling the price will go down a bit sometime soon. Come that time I will buy me a lot more.

i really believe we may see another part of the bull run to happen before we reach the block halving. those that have already coins stored, should keep holding, or they can choose to buy themselves some extra coins to benefit from the price going up even more.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:34:58 AM

I dont think that it is the time to buy because of the fact that you really cannot guarantee the price rise right now due to the halving but it could be a good time because like i said you CANT guarantee it but you can always hope for it.

If you do buy you should invest!
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:55:48 AM

i really believe we may see another part of the bull run to happen before we reach the block halving. those that have already coins stored, should keep holding, or they can choose to buy themselves some extra coins to benefit from the price going up even more.

The price could rise again after a few more weeks of consolidation. The bitcoin has great future if it is developed properly.

Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:00:39 PM

not yet... it sell time
Isn't that's what whales want you to do? Sell your coins so that they can bought it with lower price and pump the coin again and sell the coin they bought with higher value so that they will make a profit.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:31:42 PM

The price could rise again after a few more weeks of consolidation. The bitcoin has great future if it is developed properly.

no doubt about bitcoin having a great future ahead, but the block halving is what a lot people are hyping about. so, if something will happen, then i surely believe it will be before the block halving is done. after the block halving i expect something similar to what happened yesterday and today. dumps are, and will be heavy.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:33:46 PM

no doubt about bitcoin having a great future ahead, but the block halving is what a lot people are hyping about. so, if something will happen, then i surely believe it will be before the block halving is done. after the block halving i expect something similar to what happened yesterday and today. dumps are and will be heavy.

yeah price may fall to extreme level after the halving, so best time to sell your coins would be few days before the halving, as that is the time where we can expect higher price.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:44:23 PM

no doubt about bitcoin having a great future ahead, but the block halving is what a lot people are hyping about. so, if something will happen, then i surely believe it will be before the block halving is done. after the block halving i expect something similar to what happened yesterday and today. dumps are and will be heavy.

yeah price may fall to extreme level after the halving, so best time to sell your coins would be few days before the halving, as that is the time where we can expect higher price.

Hey, you never know the halving could take btc to higher prices and make people want to buy more as the price goes up i think that it will probably hit the highest it's been which would be over $750 but less than the $1200 id say.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:53:37 AM

Its not buy time people if you are gonna buy right now you will lose profit because it can go lower and you would not have a lot of bitcoins  also for this price..

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:26:48 PM

Its not buy time people if you are gonna buy right now you will lose profit because it can go lower and you would not have a lot of bitcoins  also for this price..

If you want hold it for more than 5 years, any time within the next year is a good buy time. If you want to hold for 6 months, do not buy.

Makurika

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:46:47 PM

If you want hold it for more than 5 years, any time within the next year is a good buy time. If you want to hold for 6 months, do not buy.

That is right. The bitcoin is for the long term investment. If you want to trade it, your money will be earned by whales soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: