Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47960 times)
satdas

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:51:07 PM

it's buy time this whole 2016 year,  halving will happen in july so there's still 3 months to buy many bitcoins as you can because later, when price will grow alot, it will be too late

Well expect a small decline soon. I think the price will go back to 300 before the halving.
Then the price will sky rocket agian.

Never say never, but I really can't see the price go back to the $300 price level. If you really believe the price will fall down that low, then sell all your coins at current price and buy back at $300. Great way to make a solid profit. Wink

I think we will never see $300 again. If the price break through $300, it will be a very very brief period.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:00:20 PM

it's buy time this whole 2016 year,  halving will happen in july so there's still 3 months to buy many bitcoins as you can because later, when price will grow alot, it will be too late

this is probably one of the many things that most people should take this to consideration.

Its 3 months guys!! 3 months before so if you do decide to buy at any point now until then youre good. Cause from the last halving reaction people wait for more anticipation since people are not up to date with the halving scenario or just arent aware. Which then creates buy orders - hence price going up again.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:03:40 PM

this is probably one of the many things that most people should take this to consideration.

Its 3 months guys!! 3 months before so if you do decide to buy at any point now until then youre good. Cause from the last halving reaction people wait for more anticipation since people are not up to date with the halving scenario or just arent aware. Which then creates buy orders - hence price going up again.

Well last halving nothing much happen. So it am not sure anything will happen price wise. Maybe be are anticipating on something that will not/never happen.
Not sure, i am not buying before the price reaches 300 again.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:29:56 PM

Well last halving nothing much happen. So it am not sure anything will happen price wise. Maybe be are anticipating on something that will not/never happen.

The speculation will drive the price higher just before the block halving, and that's what people are hoping/waiting for. I think there is still at least 50% to gain from the current level.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:41:20 AM

Maybe youre right, it`ll be just like the last halvings reactions..

But you never know it which can turn the other way and thats a chance most are betting on at this moment. But I feel like the closer we get the the total of circulation and mined we`ll eventually find its true average.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:10:35 AM

yes, this month is perfect o buy bitcoins, later it will be too late, after halving, prices will be higher than it is now, so buy now or cry later,  i bought much as  i could now

From what I'm seeing, this level at $420-430 is the new floor. Although this might not last, considering the opposition of the CEO some large bitcoin companies vs core is strengthening.
I think that even with the opposition, we can realistically look at a floor of $420, because regardless of who gets pissy at who, there is always another chain everyone can fall back to.

I doubt the price will majorly dip below $400 in the foreseeable future, but considering the market,basically anything can happen.
Wefud

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:48:34 PM

yes, this month is perfect o buy bitcoins, later it will be too late, after halving, prices will be higher than it is now, so buy now or cry later,  i bought much as  i could now

From what I'm seeing, this level at $420-430 is the new floor. Although this might not last, considering the opposition of the CEO some large bitcoin companies vs core is strengthening.
I think that even with the opposition, we can realistically look at a floor of $420, because regardless of who gets pissy at who, there is always another chain everyone can fall back to.

I doubt the price will majorly dip below $400 in the foreseeable future, but considering the market,basically anything can happen.

The floor price could be $400 in the next few months. Now, the price will still touch $400 for some time, I think.
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:03:49 AM

I agree! Bitcoin is the cheapest you will find right now in the next 5 years in my opinion. The price is very stable too, so even if there is not a big move to let's say 500$, you are still okay due to the stable range we are in.

Well it's not cheapest that you can find, we can wait for another dump and win by buying at lower price, but i wouldin't risk, also yeah, buy now because good price, and it will rise even more after halving
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:46:54 AM

I agree! Bitcoin is the cheapest you will find right now in the next 5 years in my opinion. The price is very stable too, so even if there is not a big move to let's say 500$, you are still okay due to the stable range we are in.

Well it's not cheapest that you can find, we can wait for another dump and win by buying at lower price, but i wouldin't risk, also yeah, buy now because good price, and it will rise even more after halving

in the few years i have been into bitcoin i have learned one thing that is important to know; a "low" price can always go lower. never think we will not see the price go below a certain price level.
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:15:42 PM

The price is very stable recently. So it is OK to buy now or wait a little longer. But the price will rise in June.
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:21:15 PM

The price is very stable recently. So it is OK to buy now or wait a little longer. But the price will rise in June.
Next month is perfect way to buy bitcoins, cause after 2 months  it is the start of halving, so before the halving make you bought all the bitcoins you can.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:29:14 PM

Next month is perfect way to buy bitcoins, cause after 2 months  it is the start of halving, so before the halving make you bought all the bitcoins you can.

In the runup to the block halving the price will go higher and higher, so don't wait untill next month with buying and do it now.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:26:24 PM

In the runup to the block halving the price will go higher and higher, so don't wait untill next month with buying and do it now.

Well I think if we are headed to the block size the price will go to a very low amount just for the halving.
After that it will go to a much higher amount because of the halving, so buying now or before is both good, just do not buy them in the middle of it.

You can see the price is now going a bit up.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:01:24 PM

Well I think if we are headed to the block size the price will go to a very low amount just for the halving.
After that it will go to a much higher amount because of the halving, so buying now or before is both good, just do not buy them in the middle of it.

You can see the price is now going a bit up.

This could happen but I think it will not happen, I think you can better buy them now to be sure for the future.
If you buy them now the chance is big that you will make more profit than if you buy them later this year.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:07:51 PM

Gotta say I'm quite surprised the price has maintained considering the screaming and alt action.

Or maybe everyone's forgotten about it and the exchange bots are humming away alone.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:03:46 PM

Gotta say I'm quite surprised the price has maintained considering the screaming and alt action.

Or maybe everyone's forgotten about it and the exchange bots are humming away alone.

That's great actually, as we need this stability to survive, as neither too much price nor lesser than expected is good...
It currently seems to me to just wait and watch before diving in and buying back again...

Olaf

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:10:20 PM

That's great actually, as we need this stability to survive, as neither too much price nor lesser than expected is good...
It currently seems to me to just wait and watch before diving in and buying back again...

Everyone seems to be all in on the whole ETH hype scene.

Which I dont even know why? cause to me its just another alt coin trying to survive a price bubble w. the alt coin news.

lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:28:19 AM

Yes we have still 3 months to buy more bitcoins, after that we cannot buy more bitcoins for future increase but after that we will have to buy it on huge amount of fiat and then to use it.

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 09:24:11 AM

Everyone seems to be all in on the whole ETH hype scene.

Which I dont even know why? cause to me its just another alt coin trying to survive a price bubble w. the alt coin news.

everybody went all in on ETH because it was being pumped and the market cap was growing like crazy but as it was predicted it has come to an stop (it is still high though), s

o the reason is simple: it was for a quick profit.

--looking for signature--
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:52:09 AM

Its not the best time to buy. But you can do it. But you have to be fast otherwise the value will be high and than it will be too risky.
And that is not good. We all think that the value is going to rise and that the halving will be good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: