Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47960 times)
Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:51:10 AM

It will be awesome if that picture is really true that we might reach more than $1000 in the future
is it because of the halving ....
Yes i agree with you, but i think it time because of the halving

phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:00:18 AM

Yeah I think so because btc price starting to goes up again. Many user are still buying and definitely dump again after reaching $400.

it's not a buy time because the price increased by 5% again, that not a good indicator you know, it is a good time because 350 has been proven to be rock solid, and it is alreadyt he new bottom, so buy everything above it if you want profit
Um, what?  Assuming what you said was true, that would justify buying at 350 for profit.  We're over 10% above that, so it could easily drop back down to there and make you lose some cash.

Indeed, I think it's buytime. The price is in fact now very low.
Because I think the price even these very low and I think it will be worth more. But we'll see later.

Indeed the prices are very good at the moment, but it was sometimes even lower.
But of course its good to buy them now and make profit later when the price will go up.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:49:51 AM

Yeah I think so because btc price starting to goes up again. Many user are still buying and definitely dump again after reaching $400.

it's not a buy time because the price increased by 5% again, that not a good indicator you know, it is a good time because 350 has been proven to be rock solid, and it is alreadyt he new bottom, so buy everything above it if you want profit
Um, what?  Assuming what you said was true, that would justify buying at 350 for profit.  We're over 10% above that, so it could easily drop back down to there and make you lose some cash.

it did not go under 350 ever, what make you think it will go now? and 10% is enough for daily profit, you think that those bots out there wait for 100% increase each time to take profit?

they even take profit on 1-2% change, let alone 10%, which is huge, with leverage and stuff like that
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:36:15 PM

I think just sure it buytime. Because the price is in fact now very low and it is becoming more valuable now.
So do not wait too long and going to buy it quickly before it is too expensive.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:50:12 PM

funny how comments of buy time come out when the price has gone up, but not when the price is down.

it was the best time to buy when everybody was crying about the price and calling bitcoin dead, and it was low at $200. now it is time to sit back and enjoy the ride Cheesy

The price is still very low when you consider what bitcoin COULD become. 250 USD might look cheap in 10 years when 1 bitcoin is 10,000 USD. Who knows, that's why this is the speculation forum Smiley

Yes its true, its now the best time to buy your bitcoins.
I think the bitcoin will rise to a high amount soon.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:26:42 PM

funny how comments of buy time come out when the price has gone up, but not when the price is down.

it was the best time to buy when everybody was crying about the price and calling bitcoin dead, and it was low at $200. now it is time to sit back and enjoy the ride Cheesy

The price is still very low when you consider what bitcoin COULD become. 250 USD might look cheap in 10 years when 1 bitcoin is 10,000 USD. Who knows, that's why this is the speculation forum Smiley

True, but as said, it's all about speculation, and when it can go up, it can go down too...
Not necessarily is $350 low, because of the profit that miners were making even when it was $250 and was growing in a stable manner...

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:34:15 PM

It will be awesome if that picture is really true that we might reach more than $1000 in the future
is it because of the halving ....
Yes i agree with you, but i think it time because of the halving

The block halving makes people very excited. Plenty of people expect the price to rise significantly the comming months. But I don't really know what would happen if there wouldn't be a block halving comming up. I think people would be a whole lot less optimistic.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:40:57 PM

Yes its true, its now the best time to buy your bitcoins.
I think the bitcoin will rise to a high amount soon.

Yeah that's why we should buy more Bitcoin now because it's value will increase more
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:00:48 PM

Yes btc will go up for sure but don't be fooled with expectations.
always be realistic and do your math what will be mining price then..

Yes buy now dont buy at 800$!
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:04:28 PM

Well IMO anything below $400 at the moment is a great buy price...
arbitrage

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:50:08 PM

Bitcoin will influence another rise of alts!
So if you invest good and smart you can achieve more than from btcs.
All those top 10 and others with good and healthy communities will rise.
It is time to buy everything!
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 11:53:40 PM

it did not go under 350 ever, what make you think it will go now? and 10% is enough for daily profit, you think that those bots out there wait for 100% increase each time to take profit?

they even take profit on 1-2% change, let alone 10%, which is huge, with leverage and stuff like that
Again, you're not making sense.  You said that because the price was above 350 that it was buy time.  However, being at ~385 now there is still plenty of room to fall before hitting that support level.  If you 'buy everything above 350' you leave yourself plenty of room to lose money.  From your last post the only thing I can make out of it is you're advocating buying @350 and selling at anything above.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:56:48 AM

Again, you're not making sense.  You said that because the price was above 350 that it was buy time.  However, being at ~385 now there is still plenty of room to fall before hitting that support level.  If you 'buy everything above 350' you leave yourself plenty of room to lose money.  From your last post the only thing I can make out of it is you're advocating buying @350 and selling at anything above.

no i mean, since it can not go lower than 350, buying now for the next great really is the best choice, if you want fast profit, you can play the range 350-380

so how is buying now and selling around that range, a dangerous move to do? even in the remote case that you're right and from 385 we can fall to 360-370, but not under 350? no-compute...

no matter if it will fall from the current price, it will not fall under 350, so you can by safely, that's the whole point of my post
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:48:07 AM

that if the IMO positive impact while otherwise? but I still believe bitcoin will keep rising and rising as long ago as 2012.  Grin
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:51:57 AM

that if the IMO positive impact while otherwise? but I still believe bitcoin will keep rising and rising as long ago as 2012.  Grin
Yeah it will rise and rise again but it will dump and dump again. There's no stable price of bitcoin and its always rise and dump.
So be wise if the price is low you should buy bitcoin for a cheap price and hold it and wait for the price increase when the price is around $420 above
Thats the time to exchange your coins or sell it to make a profit with your coin if you are satisfied of the price increase. Thats the good way of being wise and smart..
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:58:38 AM

Yeah it will rise and rise again but it will dump and dump again. There's no stable price of bitcoin and its always rise and dump.
So be wise if the price is low you should buy bitcoin for a cheap price and hold it and wait for the price increase when the price is around $420 above
Thats the time to exchange your coins or sell it to make a profit with your coin if you are satisfied of the price increase. Thats the good way of being wise and smart..
The price of bitcoin is not steady at all but if see the graph you will find that the prices in moving gradually toward 410 usd between today and tomorrow .
Experiences holder of bitcoin are always rational , none of them affected by rise and dump
thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:19:33 PM

See, the problem with that is that everyone has different definitions of "low" and "high" in the "buy low and sell high" kind of strategy.

quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:02:52 PM

yeah i can agree with it becouse everyone is using this strategy.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:28:49 PM

I do think it is buy time. Also because it is in fact very little value now.
So if you go buy it now there is a big chance that you later if you're going to sell a lot more money getting.
arbitrage

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:00:20 PM

For those who are scared, dont buy now wait little dump.
More close to halving price will start to jump and for having we can expect great dump.
But soon will find its corrections.
Use this and earn money!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: