Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:01:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 764 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA  (Read 1471700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:09:59 PM

CfB, where can I make my new claim? I had already claimed, but we must now do it again - I will do it later this week.

In 0.9.4 which is not available yet.

I have to admit, I am missing unambiguous and highly visible instructions on how and when claims have to be made.

Even following the chat, the IOTA forum and the threads here, I sometimes feel a bit confused as to if I may be missing out something.

So far, I have made exactly ONE claim of IOTA, and that was by providing a seed or secret passphrase - the 'offline' usage thing from what was apparently a passphrase generator.

I have not touched anything else, because I want to be really sure that I don't make any mistakes.

Having more visible and unambiguous instructions would be really nice, and also prevent ugly incidents if someone loses IOTA due to misunderstandings...

For me the same, i have the feeling i am missing out.

I signed up for the newsletter. Will 0.9.4 be announced in the newsletter so we can claim the coins for the second time?
cheers!

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:23:02 PM

CfB, where can I make my new claim? I had already claimed, but we must now do it again - I will do it later this week.

In 0.9.4 which is not available yet.

I have to admit, I am missing unambiguous and highly visible instructions on how and when claims have to be made.

Even following the chat, the IOTA forum and the threads here, I sometimes feel a bit confused as to if I may be missing out something.

So far, I have made exactly ONE claim of IOTA, and that was by providing a seed or secret passphrase - the 'offline' usage thing from what was apparently a passphrase generator.

I have not touched anything else, because I want to be really sure that I don't make any mistakes.

Having more visible and unambiguous instructions would be really nice, and also prevent ugly incidents if someone loses IOTA due to misunderstandings...

For me the same, i have the feeling i am missing out.

I signed up for the newsletter. Will 0.9.4 be announced in the newsletter so we can claim the coins for the second time?
cheers!

Yes, it will. I have been very scarce with sending out newsletters and updating the official twitter for this exact reason: I want everyone signed up to it to know that when they receive a newsletter it is something significant, not just 'another random update'. Of course this will change once we launch, from then on we'll probably have a weekly newsletter and blogpost. But for now, it is very important that when we send out a very important newsletter people actually read it, and don't view it as some unimportant spam. So far this seems to work, we have got over 70% open rate on the newsletter (industry average being like 15%)

iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:39:30 PM

Just discovered IOTA. Is this thing launched yet? On what exchanges will it be traded? And what was the ICO price?

Come-from-Beyond (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:41:07 PM

Just discovered IOTA. Is this thing launched yet?

Depends on your definition of "launched".
iotatoken

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:12:39 AM

I have decided to not  sell any share of my IOTA, but I am strongly opposed to how iotatoken is handling all (no offense), I understand that there are obstacles, but keep saying that the developer has an X problem  is unprofessional and I find it offensive. I remain here only for the presence of Cfb that is one of the best programmers in circulation,a rare gem that needs a marketing support.

First of all:

I genuinely suggest you exit out of IOTA asap, if you don't trust my vision and execution of IOTA; then us having a great programmer like CfB should not be sufficient reason for you to hold onto IOTA. CfB is not in charge of the development or direction of IOTA, he's doing what he's great at: coding it, but if you don't trust my judgment then you ought to find another project to support ASAP. I will even refund your iotas so I don't have to hear your whining based on nothing but misunderstanding and laziness.

Secondly:

No idea what you are even responding to or alluding to with this post of yours, but I suspect it's my handling of zanzibar and some misunderstanding on your part re: some kind of 'problem'.

Re: Zanzibar, If you had actually put in some effort you would see that he accused us of blackmailing him into testing the software, because we asked people to test the software. At that point it became obvious to all of us that he was a troll, he continued making up bullshit and we had to delete some of his posts for blatant trolling. Testing of software is 100% required, it's a no-brainer. Anyone that thinks you can just make software, financial settlement software no less, without testing and then deploy it into the real world and hope it doesn't break is seriously so far away from the target audience of IOTA that I hope they all exit ASAP. 

Re: 'Problem' , as you don't elucidate the concern further in your post I will just have to make an assumption that you thought zanzibar's post contained some actual concern, wheras in reality you were just baited by another troll. He claims development has stagnated, which is not true whatsoever, there is more development going on now than ever before. Alternatively you could be referring to the issue of the SaM hash function that required further analysis and participation of the community. I'll let you in on an industry secret here; when developing brand new revolutionary tech it is inevitable that something will require further iterative patching and optimization. I know, shocking.

albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:32:45 AM

be patient, give the devs time. a good project takes time. serious work cannot happen overnight.
Come-from-Beyond (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:29:34 PM

Do not answer more if you want to delete my post well, I'm not going to talk to a ridiculous mind like yours.

It's me who moderates this thread, I had to delete your post because of personal insults. They are not allowed here.
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:41:20 PM

Communication has been terrible because there is nothing to report. Development has completely stalled at this point. Look at the chat room, nothing for days, people are talking about other projects to pass the time. But of course it's the community's fault for not doing enough to test or whatever.

Confirmed troll.

could be an unhappy stakeholder, nothing is confirmed bro

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:12:33 PM

can someone tell me how to buy iota, the easiest and most secure way? I would prefer escrow. How much times more do I have to pay now in comparison to the ICO price?
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:36:19 PM

can someone tell me how to buy iota, the easiest and most secure way? I would prefer escrow. How much times more do I have to pay now in comparison to the ICO price?

Please go to the speculationthread: There are a lot of offers, also with escrow:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440112.msg14568753#msg14568753
iotatoken

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:00:14 PM

Communication has been terrible because there is nothing to report. Development has completely stalled at this point. Look at the chat room, nothing for days, people are talking about other projects to pass the time. But of course it's the community's fault for not doing enough to test or whatever.

Confirmed troll.

Very much confirmed, when someone says that you are BLACKMAILING them for asking them to test the software, they are unequivocally trolling. And we don't really have stakeholders, we got customers who purchased software, if they have no intention of testing the software they have no reason to complain either. End of story.

zanzibar

Activity: 715

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:16:31 PM

Confirmed troll.

I'll be daaamned...   a sockpuppet comes out in support of another sockpuppet...   makes you wonder if it's the same HYPOCRITE...   not to mention how it just so happens that both of them have desperately tried to give me a hard time in the past...     ROFLMAO!   Grin

Absolutely NO DOUBT they have been pumping Iota and/or brown-nosing the devs through their regular bitcointalk handles...   Roll Eyes

Give you a hard time? Smaragda, your past speaks for itself, you have more moderated/deleted posts than anyone here. You've gone on rants that make you seem heavily medicated, drunk, or just plain psycho while using foul/insulting language. Your a speculator at best who really contributes nothing relevant to any project.  But please show me otherwise.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:50:28 PM

Do not answer more if you want to delete my post well, I'm not going to talk to a ridiculous mind like yours.

It's me who moderates this thread, I had to delete your post because of personal insults. They are not allowed here.

Ok no problem is because of my bad english but there are not personal insults.

I also renew my appreciation to you and your work, but I warn you that you've made a big mistake: you have chosen a partner with little experience (and little mind vision) and he is also very arrogant, this affect the success of the project.

I have warned the Italian community about the iotatoken fake information on the hired person that for 4 times have failed to finish their job. This for me is a scam allert an the italian topic is high indexed on google.

I wold like also to remove my contribution to the foundation and the big deal that i belive  to be just another joke of iotatoken.And I hope other users will do it.

italian dramaqueen confirmed  Grin
zanzibar

Activity: 715

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:51:51 PM

Very much confirmed, when someone says that you are BLACKMAILING them for asking them to test the software, they are unequivocally trolling. And we don't really have stakeholders, we got customers who purchased software, if they have no intention of testing the software they have no reason to complain either. End of story.

Blackmailing, wtf are you talking about David?

Since you don't have any people skills, here is what people want to here: "Hey investors, sorry for all the delays, here is the current status of the project, here is what we are working on and what date we expect to have it done. Here are the reasons why we have delays and why we never released GUI, I realize there have been a lot of changes and I appreciate your investment and patience and will try to keep you up to date on a daily basis"

Instead here is how you sound: "You all bought software, so don't expect any accountability or returns on your purchase. I worked really hard for 6 months for nothing. We have a mediocre community that is lazy and that is why things are delayed. Why is everyone so obsessed with the ability to transfer Iota (GUI), we didn't promise this, it's a bonus? Don't ask any questions unless you want to be considered a troll or berated for not testing"

Simply put, you need to appreciate and accommodate everyone who invested their hard earned money in Iota.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:12:33 PM

After all Iotatoken has done for us, because he isnt quite as polished as you would like you call scam???

Jesus H Christ

Thats youre biggest beef after 20x increase in value?
Can we say fuuuuuuccck Faaaaccceeee!!!

Roll Eyes
iotatoken

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:19:55 PM

Did you forget the post about accusing us of blackmailing for not releasing the software out of beta until it was tested sufficiently?

Since you don't have any people skills, here is what people want to here: "Hey investors, sorry for all the delays, here is the current status of the project, here is what we are working on and what date we expect to have it done. Here are the reasons why we have delays and why we never released GUI, I realize there have been a lot of changes and I appreciate your investment and patience and will try to keep you up to date on a daily basis"

Since you are completely wrong, here is the truth: WE DON'T HAVE A SINGLE INVESTOR. How many times do I have to repeat this before it sticks to your greymatter? Seriously. We said 1 month before we even announced the sale that it was not for investors, it's not a security, it's not an asset, it's software for Internet-of-Things. That was the premise for your purchase, if you bought it for any other reason that is 100% on you and we will respond in this tone every.single.time.

As for delays, there has been no significant delays. The GUI was never part of what you purchased, the GUI was something we decided to make at the end of the sale period, it was never in the roadmap or purchase. Again this has been said 100 times. Beta commenced literally on schedule, delayed about a week due to christmas and new years (even though we were all working throughout the entire holidays). So again, you're in the wrong, as ALWAYS. Re: GUI delays (which you never had any right to in the first place), they have also been addressed ad nauseam, how are you unable to retain this information? We have been 100% open about the cause of the delays in real time constantly.

So please for the love of every sub-atomic particle in the universe either learn to read and teach yourself some critical thinking skills or shut the fuck up permanently.

Again: you're not an investor, you bought software, you have had access to said software since January, but instead of participating in testing it you are sitting on a forum whining like some spoiled little brat about something you have no right to complain about. Pathetic beyond words.

Another post from you in this category will automatically be deleted and not replied to from hereon, you are wasting our time and derailing the community with your pathetic lies and attempts at drama over imaginary bullshit.

Come-from-Beyond (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:33:49 PM

There was an explanation why 2 last posts were deleted, now here is a placeholder which will also be removed after a while to keep this thread on-topic.
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:19:48 PM

People who are making complaints and are negging about development should really go and watch in the mirror and ask them selfs if they don't got something more useful to do in their lives.

Stop distracting the devs and dont ask same things 100 times.

Come with constructive posts and help.

IOTA is mentioned in Forbes already and other places and there is a lot of news, what they even didnt publish yet.

So for all the trolls, go back in to your caves or do something useful  Grin
Cyrax89721

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:27:41 PM

Did you forget the post about accusing us of blackmailing for not releasing the software out of beta until it was tested sufficiently?

Since you are completely wrong, here is the truth: WE DON'T HAVE A SINGLE INVESTOR. How many times do I have to repeat this before it sticks to your greymatter? Seriously. We said 1 month before we even announced the sale that it was not for investors, it's not a security, it's not an asset, it's software for Internet-of-Things. That was the premise for your purchase, if you bought it for any other reason that is 100% on you and we will respond in this tone every.single.time.

As for delays, there has been no significant delays. The GUI was never part of what you purchased, the GUI was something we decided to make at the end of the sale period, it was never in the roadmap or purchase. Again this has been said 100 times. Beta commenced literally on schedule, delayed about a week due to christmas and new years (even though we were all working throughout the entire holidays). So again, you're in the wrong, as ALWAYS. Re: GUI delays (which you never had any right to in the first place), they have also been addressed ad nauseam, how are you unable to retain this information? We have been 100% open about the cause of the delays in real time constantly.

So please for the love of every sub-atomic particle in the universe either learn to read and teach yourself some critical thinking skills or shut the fuck up permanently.

Again: you're not an investor, you bought software, you have had access to said software since January, but instead of participating in testing it you are sitting on a forum whining like some spoiled little brat about something you have no right to complain about. Pathetic beyond words.

Another post from you in this category will automatically be deleted and not replied to from hereon, you are wasting our time and derailing the community with your pathetic lies and attempts at drama over imaginary bullshit.

I hope you realize that more than half of these "derailing" and "drama" comments wouldn't exist if you would just be a little nicer to the community.  90% of the posts I see you make are you yelling at somebody.  It's frustrating.

cue iotatoken yelling at me now for not getting it and not seeing what's going on behind the scenes....
lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:36:32 PM

still waiting for any news:)

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 764 »
  Print  

Jump to: