News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 [3253] 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 ... 3417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 880334 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 10:49:42 AM

If Celtics are able to reduce their extreme dependence on 3 pointer shots, and find other ways like driving into perimiter more and geting more point from the paint area, they'll be a team to be in the league this season and I'll tip them as my favorite for the championship this year, provided they are able to keep their core players fit and avoid long term injuries that could deter their ambitions.

I agree with this, they should not be too depending on 3 point shooting, they have the size, so they can attack. Tatum and Brown, these two can create their own shots, and Holiday as well. I guess they are a different team this season, a much more improve team, and they have a good chance of winning a championship this season as long as both Tatum and Brown are consistent.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 10:55:18 AM

And with that, they are 10:1 underdog against the Boston Celtics in this game, -15.5 initial line of betting. I haven't seen this kind of huge line, maybe except in the Olympics or maybe some Asian game. But now the line is getting worst for the Pistons that it's really ridiculous to bet on them.

Not just the coaching staff though, they need to change their mentality and think that they can win night in night out. The thing is that when their opponents take a lead, they don't have the heart to chase it and make a comeback.

For sure even though Cade Cunningham had a great game against the Boston Celtics, it was not enough, and because of the continued downfall of the Detroit Pistons their credibility in making it to the playoffs is now gone to nothing and many don't want to bet on them anymore as it is a risk involving yourself and risking in trusting the Piston to win in a game but for sure maybe with the teams near the bottom they could have a chance as an underdog but against the Boston Celtics they can not win against the Boston even if that game was so close and next game was against the Toronto Raptors for sure they may have a chance but still many will surely doubt this,

Lakers will host Hornets. That should be an easy game for Lakers. Anthony Davis is having a good season, the last time he dropped 40 but they lost to Celtics. Now they should play easier game and won't have too much trouble. LeBron is making near triple-double stats as well.
Nuggets will host Grizzlies. They are tired, coming from Pelicans away game which finished in overtime. I believe Nuggets will win this one if they can lock Morant.

Right now LeBron James and Anthony Davis are the two that are keeping the Los Angeles Lakers together, for sure if these two can not play for the team or are injured the Los Angeles Lakers will surely struggle to get a win, well this is a hard time for the Los Angeles Lakers making their way for the Playoffs as they are right now even though they have won the In Season tournament the playoffs is a different goal and if the Lakers would only rely on LeBron James and Anthony Davis, they can not make it into the finals for sure,

A few more weeks before the trade deadline. It seems like the Lakers know their chances against the top teams as they are pursuing trades aggressively. So according to the odds, the Lakers are likely to acquire Dejounte Murray from Atlanta. I don't know what assets the Lakers can offer but the team has a decent roster except that they lost their future first draft picks already in the previous trades.

Some people on social media are saying Lebron should be part of the trade which is impossible. It's not even a surprise if it's Lebron pressuring the management to acquire other stars or better talents while he is still playing at a high level.

For some reason Fans just want the Los Angeles Lakers to be good again, and after winning the In-Season Tournament this year, they want the Lakers to continue their winning and go into the Finals again for sure, just like what they did last season, but they will need to trade certain key players for this to happen, well fans just wants the best for the Los Angeles Lakers but getting LeBron James out of the Lakers is really impossible as James now is still profitable for their business and for the team while LeBron James is still playing like his old self so it is a real big win for the Los Angeles Lakers,

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 11:06:25 AM

For some reason Fans just want the Los Angeles Lakers to be good again, and after winning the In-Season Tournament this year, they want the Lakers to continue their winning and go into the Finals again for sure, just like what they did last season, but they will need to trade certain key players for this to happen, well fans just wants the best for the Los Angeles Lakers but getting LeBron James out of the Lakers is really impossible as James now is still profitable for their business and for the team while LeBron James is still playing like his old self so it is a real big win for the Los Angeles Lakers,

D'Angelo Russell might be traded or  with (+ player). I think he isn't the same anymore, at least his impact aren't that great with the LA Lakers, Reaves was even more impactful than him, so if there's a possible trade that could allow D'Angelo Russell to be out with the Lakers, I think that will happen.

Dejounte Murray on the other hand, his stats are quite consistent, but we are still not seeing a big impact to the Atlanta Hawks. I think Hawks are better with Trae Young being the alpha and the rest are just role players. Actually, I believe they were better before Dejounte Murray arrrived.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 11:08:45 AM

If Celtics are able to reduce their extreme dependence on 3 pointer shots, and find other ways like driving into perimiter more and geting more point from the paint area, they'll be a team to be in the league this season and I'll tip them as my favorite for the championship this year, provided they are able to keep their core players fit and avoid long term injuries that could deter their ambitions.

I agree with this, they should not be too depending on 3 point shooting, they have the size, so they can attack. Tatum and Brown, these two can create their own shots, and Holiday as well. I guess they are a different team this season, a much more improve team, and they have a good chance of winning a championship this season as long as both Tatum and Brown are consistent.

Yeah right, the way they are playing the game is far from the usual routine,

if they will keep that executions they've got a better chance to be on the finals again, I like that kind of energy where they are
trying to take a higher percentage shots.

Penetrating with the size and speed that's a better look plus the chance of having a call for a possible 3-point play.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 11:14:13 AM

if they will keep that executions they've got a better chance to be on the finals again, I like that kind of energy where they are

Penetrating with the size and speed that's a better look plus the chance of having a call for a possible 3-point play.

They have plenty of players now that could attack the paint compared to the past, and with their size, there's a chance that they could get an offensive rebound in case they will not be fouled. Adding Holiday and Porzingis is the biggest move they had this season, although they loss Smart and Williams, but you can tell their experiment is a success since they are the number 1 team now.

Jrue Holiday and Kristaps Porziņģis production have dropped a bit compared to last season, but they are delivering here, or say more productive.

So there's a reason why the Boston Celtics is also currently the top favorite on winning the championship this season per NBA future finals odds.
@ +350 at the moment - https://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/futures/
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 11:33:05 AM

D'Angelo Russell might be traded or  with (+ player). I think he isn't the same anymore, at least his impact aren't that great with the LA Lakers, Reaves was even more impactful than him, so if there's a possible trade that could allow D'Angelo Russell to be out with the Lakers, I think that will happen.

Probably this is the reason while Russell contribution has drop significantly as he hears trade rumor surrounding his name. He has a impact when the Lakers win the IST tournament but we all know that after that they struggled.

Dejounte Murray on the other hand, his stats are quite consistent, but we are still not seeing a big impact to the Atlanta Hawks. I think Hawks are better with Trae Young being the alpha and the rest are just role players. Actually, I believe they were better before Dejounte Murray arrrived.

Trae Young has been surrounded with good role players, but all of them has somewhat wanted more minutes and so they are not traded. Murray on the other hand might not be a perfect fit as he also wanted to score more and not just a side kick to Trae Young, as that what is role with the Spurs before.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 11:42:29 AM

They have plenty of players now that could attack the paint compared to the past, and with their size, there's a chance that they could get an offensive rebound in case they will not be fouled. Adding Holiday and Porzingis is the biggest move they had this season, although they loss Smart and Williams, but you can tell their experiment is a success since they are the number 1 team now.

Jrue Holiday and Kristaps Porziņģis production have dropped a bit compared to last season, but they are delivering here, or say more productive.

So there's a reason why the Boston Celtics is also currently the top favorite on winning the championship this season per NBA future finals odds.

And it's really a improvement from last year, Holiday being their point guard was a big help because of his experience when he was with the Bucks. And KP is like playing when he is with the Knicks.

And then Tatum and Brown maybe the best 1-2 player that we have right now in the NBA delivering consistently day in day out. And if not for their lost on GSW on Christmas day, they could have been perfect in their last 10 or 11 games.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 11:43:16 AM

Probably this is the reason while Russell contribution has drop significantly as he hears trade rumor surrounding his name. He has a impact when the Lakers win the IST tournament but we all know that after that they struggled.
I don't think so, even last season, his contribution is still the same, and he struggle during the playoffs, that's why Reaves had stepped up, instead of him who is one of the most high paid players in the team. I think he is not really fit with the Lakers, for the 2nd time around.

Trae Young has been surrounded with good role players, but all of them has somewhat wanted more minutes and so they are not traded. Murray on the other hand might not be a perfect fit as he also wanted to score more and not just a side kick to Trae Young, as that what is role with the Spurs before.

Of course, he is a good scorer but it's always the chemistry of the team that really matters, and I don't see that chemistry with them which we can't deny as the Hawks are below .500 now with only 12 wins and 19 losses.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 11:58:07 AM

And it's really a improvement from last year, Holiday being their point guard was a big help because of his experience when he was with the Bucks. And KP is like playing when he is with the Knicks.

And not to mention, Holiday is a good defender, maybe not as good as Marcus Smart who won a defensive player of the year last 2021–22 season. However overall, I would choose Holiday over Smart because he is smart and he knows how to play his role, maybe that's the reason why the Bucks had  won a championship with him, but the management was probably force to make a decision to change their roster by acquiring Lillard so Giannis will stay.

We can't deny that the Bucks had a bad season last season, so they need to make a big changes.

And then Tatum and Brown maybe the best 1-2 player that we have right now in the NBA delivering consistently day in day out. And if not for their lost on GSW on Christmas day, they could have been perfect in their last 10 or 11 games.

Jaylen Brown received a huge contract this year, he is sure inspired playing every game. Although his average have dropped this season, but it's understandable as there's plenty of players who could contribute consistently within the team, I think it's better this way to make them more unpredictable.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 12:32:26 PM

^ I agree, I think with that huge contract, Jaylen Brown will have to show something that he deserved it, and truly he is doing it this season posting great numbers, he average 20 ppg and Tatum 26 ppg, good for the top 25 scorer leader.

So that is huge when 2 of your best players are at least average 20 ppg.

Holiday, a great point guard and defender, who would forget his steal on Booker when he was with the Bucks to win it for the Milwaukee team. And KP, doing great as well all around with points and rebounds and block shots. And then their role player providing spark every game.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 12:45:35 PM

^ I agree, I think with that huge contract, Jaylen Brown will have to show something that he deserved it, and truly he is doing it this season posting great numbers, he average 20 ppg and Tatum 26 ppg, good for the top 25 scorer leader.
$304 million for 5 years, who would not play hard for that kind of reward?
Celtics has to get their investment on him, and it will only happen if Jaylen will continue to play his usual and stay healthy this season and off season, as if he gets injured, I doubt the Celtics will advance in the Finals. But since they have lots of roles players who are willing to contribute day in day out, the burden maybe not that hard compared to the previous season.

Tatum averages 27PPG from 30PPG last season, while Brown averages 22PPG from 26PPG last season, numbers dropped because others helped them.
Not good on individual numbers, but as a team, it's a success.

Holiday, a great point guard and defender, who would forget his steal on Booker when he was with the Bucks to win it for the Milwaukee team. And KP, doing great as well all around with points and rebounds and block shots. And then their role player providing spark every game.

He can guard Booker but not Jimmy. I hope the Celtics are ready for the underrated Heat this season too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 12:58:58 PM

Jaylen Brown has once again proven his dependability in their game today. After Tatum's ankle injury last Friday which cost him today's game, and with Porzingis still not playing for the team because of his calf injury, Brown still managed to carry the Celtics to victory against the Raptors. It was an amazing Jaylen Brown, with 31 points and 10 rebounds, leading Boston against Barnes, Siakam, Schroder, and the rest of the Toronto's strong players.
Harkorede
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 799

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 01:10:09 PM

I also think it's a way of reducing them being predictable and they can switch to driving to the paint like usually do in previous seasons, and become more dynamic with a multiple way of executing their plays, however, they'll be very vulnerable if this is how they want to play all season because I can still remember their last match against Warriors,  where they had about 5 second chances opportunity and the game being on the line but they can passing out the ball for a 3 point short that eventually didn't and it cost them the game when Curry was able to get a final shot for the Golden State Warriors.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 01:17:27 PM

however, they'll be very vulnerable if this is how they want to play all season because I can still remember their last match against Warriors,  where they had about 5 second chances opportunity and the game being on the line but they can passing out the ball for a 3 point short that eventually didn't and it cost them the game when Curry was able to get a final shot for the Golden State Warriors.

I don't understand the Celtics because they seem to be playing like the game of the Warriors. They can't go toe to toe with the Warriors on 3 point shooting as that's their game, they still have Curry who broke their hearts during the NBA Finals, so Celtics have to be wiser, play the game on how other teams beat the Warriors, and that is by taking advantage of the points in the paint.

We all know that teams now are very confident with their 3 point shooting especially the Celtics who are currently the number 1 now per https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/points-from-3-pointers... but it's different in a pressume game, they can't beat the Warriors on their own game, so they need to experiment a bit on this, and it's called in game adjustments.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 01:25:53 PM

A few more weeks before the trade deadline. It seems like the Lakers know their chances against the top teams as they are pursuing trades aggressively. So according to the odds, the Lakers are likely to acquire Dejounte Murray from Atlanta. I don't know what assets the Lakers can offer but the team has a decent roster except that they lost their future first draft picks already in the previous trades.

Some people on social media are saying Lebron should be part of the trade which is impossible. It's not even a surprise if it's Lebron pressuring the management to acquire other stars or better talents while he is still playing at a high level.

Why the Lakers are always in the conversation about whether there's a potential all-star player in the trading block?
I mean I can't even think of a reason. Maybe they're popular?

What I can't even think of is the fact that even though some aren't even fit for the system of the team, or they aren't interested in that player at all, the Lakers are always involved whenever there's a huge player who wants to get traded. When news about LaVine getting traded became the talk of the internet, the Lakers were the top to get them. Now that the Hawks want to trade Murray, the Lakers are now among the teams that people want to get him again.

Lebron being part of the trade is just ridiculous, and as for the Lakers getting him, he's a liability when it comes to defense this season for the Hawks so if this trade will push through, I don't know which players the Lakers will give to the Hawks. Reaves maybe? Some benches and draft picks? Nevertheless, I don't see this pushing through just because the Lakers have no assets to trade to the Hawks. My 2 cents only though.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 01:27:50 PM

DLo is inconsistent, that's the main problem about him being in any team. Then here comes the trade rumors after winning the IST, he became even more inconsistent and lacking some energy to win games it's evidently he got affected with the trade rumors since he was very excited to be back in LA when they got traded out in Minnesota.
There's a lot of things going on in LA today, we'd never know they will pull up an unexpected trade that involves Reaves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 01:44:14 PM

The defending champion Denver Nuggets loss to the Oklahoma Thunder once again, it wasn't even a close game as OKC had dominated them in a 26 points victory. What happened here? I know    Aaron Gordon was out, but Murray and Jokic played, I don't understand what happened to the Nuggets, or just the OKC is so good right now?

BTW, SGA scored 40 points from a an efficient shooting (14-20), the consistency level of this guy is very impressive.

Should be at the top 3 of the MVP conversation now.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 01:45:16 PM

DLo is inconsistent, that's the main problem about him being in any team. Then here comes the trade rumors after winning the IST, he became even more inconsistent and lacking some energy to win games it's evidently he got affected with the trade rumors since he was very excited to be back in LA when they got traded out in Minnesota.
There's a lot of things going on in LA today, we'd never know they will pull up an unexpected trade that involves Reaves.

I doubt Lakers does have a plan to trade Reaves nor think about doing it since if they look at the current performance what he bring to Lakers he's total energizer to the team and bring huge impact. If there's rumors like this coming from their camp for sure there's a lot of teams will go after him knowing he can perform really well and a great fit to any team that can acquire him.

For DLO for sure there's a huge chance that he can be traded since his inconsistency is not doing well in their rooster and for sure Lakers is finding perfect fit with their system so I believe he they might get rid of him while DLO still have a value. We know Lakers with Bron is doing some interesting action so maybe they do something just to increase their chance to climb up on standing and find a good players that can possibly fit on their system that can help them to get more wins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 02:08:43 PM

The defending champion Denver Nuggets loss to the Oklahoma Thunder once again, it wasn't even a close game as OKC had dominated them in a 26 points victory. What happened here? I know    Aaron Gordon was out, but Murray and Jokic played, I don't understand what happened to the Nuggets, or just the OKC is so good right now?

BTW, SGA scored 40 points from a an efficient shooting (14-20), the consistency level of this guy is very impressive.

He can't be in the top 3 because he is just a scoring machine, unlike the top 3 now which are,
https://www.nba.com/news/kia-mvp-ladder-dec-29-2023-edition

1- Embiid
2-Jokic
3- Antetokounmpo

These 3 averages a double double, and even Jokic almost average a triple double, just 1 assist needed for a triple double.
SGA could continue to play like that, maybe he'll win as the scoring champ, or most improved player this year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jossiel

Activity: 2996
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 02:22:14 PM

If you have ever followed the run of OKC, they're consistent. As you can see on the standings, they're currently ranked two on the West while Nuggets is 3rd.

They've got their key players and not just that they're key players but they're as well as the contributors of the team. SGA is getting the spotlight now and no contest that he's good.

On the other hand with Pistons, how long is the contract of Cunningham on them since he's their pick on the draft? 2 - 3 years?

Pages: « 1 ... 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 [3253] 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 ... 3417 »
  Print  

Jump to: