News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 [3242] 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 ... 3417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 880323 times)
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2033

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 10:02:46 AM

Do you have any idea for new poll? Let me know so I can change it. For now I'm going to change it to first 30 wins.
It may change this time because Bucks and Timberwolves are going great as well.

Well, teams like the Celtics and 76ers also have a good chance in this poll.
How about creating a new poll on whether the Pistons can extend their losing streak and set a new NBA record? The Pistons have really stood out from other teams this regular season, and now the Pistons' players only need to lose 5 more games in a row to make NBA history. Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 10:10:42 AM

Do you have any idea for new poll? Let me know so I can change it. For now I'm going to change it to first 30 wins.

Celtics won the last poll, they might win again as they still retain the number 1 spot overall. But let's take a look at the Bucks, they are having a good run, currently a 5 win streak and counting... who knows they could overtake the Celtics at the top, and the most surprising is the Clippers, Currently at 9 win streak and number 4 in the West, just few more wins to get that 30, for sure it's unexpected but it could happen.

How about creating a new poll on whether the Pistons can extend their losing streak and set a new NBA record? The Pistons have really stood out from other teams this regular season, and now the Pistons' players only need to lose 5 more games in a row to make NBA history. Grin

Poll was already created, we can't create another one until the current poll is concluded.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 10:17:34 AM

Depends on @ingiltere, but the last update was the team that can make the 30 wins. And I think it's a better poll as compare to the losing streak of the Pistons, it could be historic, but I don't think that anyone is going to watch them continue their losing streak.

As for the team first team that is getting 30 wins, still the Celtics on top my head. They are playing solid, except for that minor hiccup against the Golden State.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 10:27:19 AM

Clippers also putting on a clinic right now but let's see if they can hold out. There's still plenty of time for the Mavs to turn it around and coming back from 20 points is quite common in the NBA now. I expect Norman Powell to do another great job and scoring at least 15 points to cover for PG.
It's over now, Clippers won the game, and yes you are correct, good support from the bench team from the Clippers. There were moments when Harden is cooking, but Kahwi is the most consistent amongst their start with another 30 big points.
The winning streak continues. It was a good team performance overall and the fact that only Terance Mann is in single digit is crazy. I thought Mavs is going to take it because they came back in the third quarter but Leonard and Powell came up big in the fourth.

And usually Luka thrived on this kind of comeback, but then again, the Clippers is also a good team that's why he had a hard time bringing the Mavs and then Leonard and Powell, specially Kawhi, came up big in the final quarter, so great job and their winning streak continues.

As for the Bulls, it's just 2 games though, maybe the absense of Lavine is doing great for the team right now. And this could be the lineup for them this season as there are news that Lavine wanted out of the Chicago Bulls and the rumor is that the Lakers is interested.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 10:54:41 AM

And usually Luka thrived on this kind of comeback, but then again, the Clippers is also a good team that's why he had a hard time bringing the Mavs and then Leonard and Powell, specially Kawhi, came up big in the final quarter, so great job and their winning streak continues.
Not against a good team though, at least at the current status because before the win streak, the Clippers was the center of criticism as they have 4 star players and yet they are struggling to win. Another run that Dallas made was against the OKC, they made a history on that one with a 30-0 IIRC but they didn't win that, they still fall short though.

As for the Bulls, it's just 2 games though, maybe the absense of Lavine is doing great for the team right now. And this could be the lineup for them this season as there are news that Lavine wanted out of the Chicago Bulls and the rumor is that the Lakers is interested.

It's better if he will not come back, I think he wanted to be traded, so there's no reason the coaching staff will play him, for what? To destroy their good chemistry?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 11:16:47 AM

Not against a good team though, at least at the current status because before the win streak, the Clippers was the center of criticism as they have 4 star players and yet they are struggling to win. Another run that Dallas made was against the OKC, they made a history on that one with a 30-0 IIRC but they didn't win that, they still fall short though.

It's better if he will not come back, I think he wanted to be traded, so there's no reason the coaching staff will play him, for what? To destroy their good chemistry?
Just sad though that Lavine was touted to be their franchise player after he was traded to the Bulls, and then in the first couple of years he said he wanted to have help so they get DeRozan from San Antonio and then added players along the way.

So it might be the problem though is Lavine here, and I will say that he is not the franchise player that everyone expected him to be, maybe just another B-level player and I think DeRozan might be a perfect fit for the Bulls, sorry for the fans of Lavine here.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 11:25:23 AM

Was this already posted here?

Jake Paul Gives $10 Million Fight Offer to Draymond Green Following his indefinite suspension from NBA for smacking Jusuf Nurkic

As we are all aware of, Draymond is suspended indefinitely and that means he'll be losing millions of dollars while he's still in suspention. The longer he's out the more money he'll be burning. Therefore, I see this offer as an opportunity for him to regain his losses and probably have his debut in exhibition fights as maybe this will be the new path he'll go once his career with the NBA is over.

What do think about this? Will Draymond say Yes, or No?

xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1485

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 11:47:55 AM

Magic with Banchero losing against a Buttler-less Heat. Herro and the Heat's bench did a great job.

Clippers also putting on a clinic right now but let's see if they can hold out. There's still plenty of time for the Mavs to turn it around and coming back from 20 points is quite common in the NBA now. I expect Norman Powell to do another great job and scoring at least 15 points to cover for PG.

It's great that they won the game without Butler. They showed that Miami Heat can win difficult matches without its star player. Herro and Adebayo were the team's top scorers, and in general, every player in the team contributed to the score.
Haywood Highsmith also had one of his best games in a long time and was a big support to Miami's victory Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 12:05:47 PM

Magic with Banchero losing against a Buttler-less Heat. Herro and the Heat's bench did a great job.

It's great that they won the game without Butler. They showed that Miami Heat can win difficult matches without its star player. Herro and Adebayo were the team's top scorers, and in general, every player in the team contributed to the score.
Haywood Highsmith also had one of his best games in a long time and was a big support to Miami's victory Smiley

Probably this is one case that Herro really came up big in scoring as I will say that the team is really struggling for now as we all know that they are a new team, I mean some of  their players that really contributed to their finals appearance last year was no longer with the team.

And it's just about time for Herro to step up, he had a good contract so him and Bam and Butler are the core but they need someone in the caliber of Gabe Vincent and Caleb Matin, maybe it could be Haywood Highsmith as you have said.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 12:31:09 PM

Probably this is one case that Herro really came up big in scoring as I will say that the team is really struggling for now as we all know that they are a new team, I mean some of  their players that really contributed to their finals appearance last year was no longer with the team.

And it's just about time for Herro to step up, he had a good contract so him and Bam and Butler are the core but they need someone in the caliber of Gabe Vincent and Caleb Matin, maybe it could be Haywood Highsmith as you have said.

Herro signed a contract of $120 million for 4 years, so that's really huge. Though the contract is not as big as the main star of a team but to earn over $20 million per season, only few of the players are making that. Good thing that Herro is still with the Heat but if there are more opportunity for the Heat,  I think he is a good value to trade, so he needs to keep producing for the team so the trade will happen.

How about Herro+ player/s in exchange for Lavine, is it a fair trade?

By the way, what team do you think will acquire Kenneth Lofton Jr.?

Memphis Grizzlies waive Kenneth Lofton Jr.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1231

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 01:06:01 PM

Sometimes its not about everything on their star  but rather how their role players and other core player play when their star is out of the game. Now we see how good they are if they could just step up and provide some quality plays to win a game.

But its just a single game also it can't prove anything yet so maybe they need more wins to convince fans that Heat can able to handle their opponent without their main star in rotation.

Still that is a good win since it can give them confidence that even without Butler in the team there are other player that can step and carry out them to get a win. They are far to take some spot but once they are consistent for sure they can reach to their target and do more better performance on upcoming Playoffs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 01:54:55 PM

I think they are just making the deal because of how much the fans wanted to see it but this won't be easily happening because Green is not a fighter and he does his thing whenever his victims are in the blind spot. He cannot do that against Jake Paul, though I want to see him get beaten, he wouldn't sacrifice his career just because of the offer but let's see how this one will end up.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 02:08:36 PM

I think they are just making the deal because of how much the fans wanted to see it but this won't be easily happening because Green is not a fighter and he does his thing whenever his victims are in the blind spot. He cannot do that against Jake Paul, though I want to see him get beaten, he wouldn't sacrifice his career just because of the offer but let's see how this one will end up.

With the type of character Draymond Green has, he will say yes to it. $10 million is a good opportunity to earn more during his suspension period. But Draymond has a contract commitment to the Golden State Warriors and it is necessary to get an endorsement first in the event that he does not back down from the challenge issued by Jake. In addition to that, it is clear that the Warriors will not permit Draymond to participate in an exhibition match.

Permitting Draymond to an exhibition match will worsen his personal issues because the marketing of the match will have face offs and the public interviews will be loaded up with low level types of rubbish talking and insults.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 02:19:57 PM

It's one of the hottest issues right now in the NBA and Jake Paul being the hype job, he knows how to make fans interested on him and so they make Green a offer he can't refused, (if this is true). But I'm not sure if the NBA or the Warriors will allow him to do so. I mean he is still under contract and maybe there are some stipulations that Green can't do this kind of stuff outside of the NBA. And it will be bad for him, and currently it's not about the money, but his mental state. He needs to go to counselling first and re-evaluated in the next 3 weeks and not to think about this kind of matches that might added more pressure on his side.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 02:26:47 PM

It's one of the hottest issues right now in the NBA and Jake Paul being the hype job, he knows how to make fans interested on him and so they make Green a offer he can't refused, (if this is true). But I'm not sure if the NBA or the Warriors will allow him to do so. I mean he is still under contract and maybe there are some stipulations that Green can't do this kind of stuff outside of the NBA. And it will be bad for him, and currently it's not about the money, but his mental state. He needs to go to counselling first and re-evaluated in the next 3 weeks and not to think about this kind of matches that might added more pressure on his side.

Jake Paul just trying to ride with the hot issue in the NBA. I sure he is smart, he understands that Draymond is still under contract, if NBA players that are under contract aren't allowed to play outside the league because there's a risk of getting injured, how much more a contact sport that could potentially damage the health of Draymond Green.

So nope, this is impossible to happen for now. If Jake Paul is really interested, he has to wait until Draymond Green will retire and allow him to train in boxing first to improve his punching ability.  Grin

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4746
Merit: 4274

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 03:12:23 PM

Joel Embiid really went off yesterday. Scoring 51 points against a team with the best record in the NBA and likely defensive player of the year. I’m actually impressed. I was thinking it would go the other way and Embiid would struggle and his team would lose. That was one of those games people get reminded about when the MVP voting starts.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 04:44:12 PM

Money wise, that's a sure bet for Green but career wise in terms of NBA, it might affect his team, and like you said he's still
tie with the contract it is possible that he may not allow to do this kind of deal.

Though if ever there's nothing like this that may prevent him, but he should think about his future career, short-term money making opportunity
but what may happen to his career after.

Whatever decision Green may take, he should be aiming for long-term career and not just a short-term money.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 05:26:03 PM

I think now that we are nearing the All-Star weekend next year, we need some All-Star polls then. How about who will break Clippers winning streak, will the Thunder break it today or will they continue? Sorry, it may be short lived poll if they lost but good thing if they run it while they're hot.
fuguebtc

Activity: 1778
Merit: 526

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 05:59:03 PM

Joel Embiid really went off yesterday. Scoring 51 points against a team with the best record in the NBA and likely defensive player of the year. I’m actually impressed. I was thinking it would go the other way and Embiid would struggle and his team would lose. That was one of those games people get reminded about when the MVP voting starts.

I think I can say that Joel Embiid actually single-handedly was able to win them the match.  Of course, he had support from another player, Maxey.  However dropping 51 points in a single match is definitely something to appreciate.  Well, it is pretty sure that if he actually did struggle,  his team would have lost. But of course the opposite happened. He was able to score and his team was able to win without any problem, to be honest. The team definitely got the win because of him.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1407

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 10:22:53 PM

I think I can say that Joel Embiid actually single-handedly was able to win them the match.  Of course, he had support from another player, Maxey.  However dropping 51 points in a single match is definitely something to appreciate.  Well, it is pretty sure that if he actually did struggle,  his team would have lost. But of course the opposite happened. He was able to score and his team was able to win without any problem, to be honest. The team definitely got the win because of him.

I wasn't all in on embid getting mvp but he is playing with a chip on his shoulder it seems.  Dude is having the best year of his career and NO ONE can stop him.  What a great move shedding Harden from this team.  So long as embid is healthy they will certainly contend for the Eastern Conference Champs at a minimum. Very early on but dude looks different this year.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pages: « 1 ... 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 [3242] 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 ... 3417 »
  Print  

Jump to: