News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 [3238] 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 ... 3417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 880333 times)
püsür

Activity: 1246
Merit: 675

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 09:07:45 AM

The Boston Celtics are the first team to reach 20 wins this season by successfully and easily beating Orlando Magic and this will be a message for them and a chance to improve their play because there will be a higher chance that they could meet up in the NBA playoffs and the same scenario could happen unless they find a way to stop Tatum and Brown offense. Just like that, we are now a few months away from NBA all-stars week, and after that, the real game begins for the playoff teams.
Yes, we are in a time of the season that we can have quite a clear view on the teams and how their season can finish. And Boston made a clear impact. The team has a stronger starting 5 than we have seen in the nba for a long time. I don't think there could be many better starting 5s in today's cap conditions. If lillard-giannis duo doesn't work out, they'll win the east probably very easily, they're too strong. They still need a leading, veteran scorer on the bench. If they add a veteran player who can score when the game gets tight in the playoffs, it's a done deal.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 09:36:51 AM

The Boston Celtics are the first team to reach 20 wins this season by successfully and easily beating Orlando Magic and this will be a message for them and a chance to improve their play because there will be a higher chance that they could meet up in the NBA playoffs and the same scenario could happen unless they find a way to stop Tatum and Brown offense. Just like that, we are now a few months away from NBA all-stars week, and after that, the real game begins for the playoff teams.
Yes, we are in a time of the season that we can have quite a clear view on the teams and how their season can finish. And Boston made a clear impact. The team has a stronger starting 5 than we have seen in the nba for a long time. I don't think there could be many better starting 5s in today's cap conditions. If lillard-giannis duo doesn't work out, they'll win the east probably very easily, they're too strong. They still need a leading, veteran scorer on the bench. If they add a veteran player who can score when the game gets tight in the playoffs, it's a done deal.

Yes, so far the Celtics are the most consistent team in the East now. Among the 3 teams, (Celtics, Bucks, and Sixers), It's the Celtics that will likely win the competition, but only if we are not including other teams such as the Miami Heat. The good thing with the Celtics this season is that they made a great changes on their line up, adding Porzi was a good thing as they were able to acquire additional size and offense from him, and good thing also because he is a good team player.

As we can see ; https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/porzikr01.html... his average have dropped compared to last season but his impact to the team is very positive, so I think Porzi probably had found a team that could give him the ultimate success in basketball, and that is to win a championship.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 596

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 09:59:09 AM

Looks like the Warriors doesn't miss Draymond at all, since he was out they were already in a 2 winning streak.

And because of his absence, this opens up more playing opportunity for Trayce Jackson-Davis, who has been playing well in their win against the TrailBlazers. Though I don't want to get myself too excited on the win since I know myself that Trailblazers is not a playoff team, but the Warriors despite Curry was struggling, his teammates were able to step up, specially his splash brother Klay who scored 28 points that game.

Good thing they managed to win. But it's not that significant knowing they won against mediocre teams. And the Warriors only won by slim margins. The real score will be known in their next game as they will be hosting the Boston Celtics. If they can win that game then it's a sign that there is hope even without Draymond.

If the Warriors can maintain a rank in the top 8, then they'll be fine even without Draymond. But they'll need Draymond during the playoff games. The deep experience, superb defense, and the ability to set up plays are just too good to be missed by the Warriors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 10:29:59 AM

Looks like the Warriors doesn't miss Draymond at all, since he was out they were already in a 2 winning streak.

And because of his absence, this opens up more playing opportunity for Trayce Jackson-Davis, who has been playing well in their win against the TrailBlazers. Though I don't want to get myself too excited on the win since I know myself that Trailblazers is not a playoff team, but the Warriors despite Curry was struggling, his teammates were able to step up, specially his splash brother Klay who scored 28 points that game.

Good thing they managed to win. But it's not that significant knowing they won against mediocre teams. And the Warriors only won by slim margins. The real score will be known in their next game as they will be hosting the Boston Celtics. If they can win that game then it's a sign that there is hope even without Draymond.

If the Warriors can maintain a rank in the top 8, then they'll be fine even without Draymond. But they'll need Draymond during the playoff games. The deep experience, superb defense, and the ability to set up plays are just too good to be missed by the Warriors.

Yeah, right, Draymond's experienced and leadership boost the team up, just need to adjust with such emotion and bring back the old ways
I mean just play the game the way it should be.

I personally think that Draymond is already eaten by pride and the mindset that he's already a superstar that can do anything and he can escape
to any damage that might result to his action, but that's not what happened the last time.

He needs that focus to listen to any counselling that he will get from NBA and GSW's management. No doubt the team needs him
but it should be the career-oriented Draymond and not the kind of attitude he has right now.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 10:30:52 AM

I'm doubtful about their chances of winning against the best team now in the NBA. Celtics are very conident now as they are enjoying a winning streak, the teams that they beat on their home court are much better than the current Warriors, so I believe the Warriors would really struggle.

I still remember when they have a losing streak on their home court when they lose to OKC, and Wolves twice, that's with Draymond Green, so without him, it's not worth trusting the Warriors. In addition, Boston might take this seriously as the Warriors are the team that beat them in the NBA Finals, they'll not gonna forget that.

Surely they need Draymond Green as playoffs are a different atmosphere. With the Warriors experience, they'll beat a talented team that has less experience, just like what they did to the Kings last playoffs.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 02:23:32 PM

What are your thoughts on the flopping tech called on Dillon Brooks against the Bucks? The call looks ridiculous to me as it seems he was pushed while trying to save the ball. I don't see the flopping there. This is only the regular season so imagine getting erroneous decisions like this come playoff time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2023, 02:38:23 PM

They only won against Brooklyn and Portland, and yes they might be a mediocre team, but those 2 wins might be the start of the team gaining momentum in their future games. In that game against Portland, we saw Wiggins and Thompson stepping up, and maybe this is the start of them gaining momentum in their future games... or not. Cheesy I mean they're very inconsistent at the start of the season.

TBH, I don't know if they will win against the Celtics. They're on a 5 game-winning streak as well, and as for Draymond Green, just let him do his sh*t out there and just serve his indefinite suspension. If the Warriors will be playing better without him in the next games, that might be a sign for him to get traded to another team already. Kuminga might not be the same as Green in terms of defense, but what's good in Kuminga is he's very explosive, can help on offense, and an athletic player as well. Ohhh wait his young as well. Smiley

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2023, 02:56:46 PM

They only won against Brooklyn and Portland, and yes they might be a mediocre team, but those 2 wins might be the start of the team gaining momentum in their future games. In that game against Portland, we saw Wiggins and Thompson stepping up, and maybe this is the start of them gaining momentum in their future games... or not. Cheesy I mean they're very inconsistent at the start of the season.

TBH, I don't know if they will win against the Celtics. They're on a 5 game-winning streak as well, and as for Draymond Green, just let him do his sh*t out there and just serve his indefinite suspension. If the Warriors will be playing better without him in the next games, that might be a sign for him to get traded to another team already. Kuminga might not be the same as Green in terms of defense, but what's good in Kuminga is he's very explosive, can help on offense, and an athletic player as well. Ohhh wait his young as well. Smiley

That two win give them a life since despite on those controversy they faced they still manage to win without Green on the rotation. For seeing Wiggins and Klay is having a impressive performance for that games then if they can sustain that maybe we can see a Warriors in champion form with that. If they can win against Boston without Green there then maybe its up to the management to decide if they want to take out the toxic player in their team and they focus to give a exposure to their rookies then train them to became more better player. They also have good talents so without Green Warriors can still able to compete.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 03:59:34 PM

1 more game and then Ja Morant will be back. Memphis Grizzlies is on their 4th losing streak and their record is bad at 6 wins and 18 losses.
Will Ja Morant be the answer to go back as a playoff contender?
Grizzlies will need a big contribution from him because they have been lacking in everything and they are undermanned.

Ja Morant reflects on his 25-game suspension ahead of season debut
https://www.nba.com/news/ja-morant-speaks-on-suspension-ahead-of-return-2023
The Memphis Grizzlies point guard wouldn’t say he regrets being suspended by NBA Commissioner Adam Silver for the second time in the span of four months.

“In the end, I feel like it made me better,” Morant said. ”I feel like I learned some stuff about myself that I did during that process. Very eye-opening. It kind of gave me a new look on life. How I go about my days. How I carry myself.”

He can play Tuesday against the Pelicans if he is available.

Morant said basketball has been his therapy throughout his life and that taking the game away made things tougher. He credited his family, the Grizzlies and others, including therapy, for helping him since Silver handed down Morant’s second suspension in mid-June.

“The change will be that my decision-making and how I go about my daily life … being the best Ja I can be,” Morant said.

I think this is a good learning point for him. He should keep in mind that he ain't a dude on the block anymore. Every decision he makes outside the basketball floor might affect his career. There are kids looking up to him, some of them might want to be like Ja when they grow up. A high-flying player who dunks on everyone and a leader of a team at his young age.

“I’m not forcing a historic game my first game back,” Morant said.
What I miss more is to see him at every top 10 highlights of the week either with his high-flying 360 layups or his dunks. Time to play and I hope that will be the last mistake that he will make outside the NBA. I bet it will be a different punishment the next time he does something foolish.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xLays

Activity: 1624
Merit: 360

https://shuffle.com?r=nba

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 04:04:02 PM

What are your thoughts on the flopping tech called on Dillon Brooks against the Bucks? The call looks ridiculous to me as it seems he was pushed while trying to save the ball. I don't see the flopping there. This is only the regular season so imagine getting erroneous decisions like this come playoff time.
I searched this on YouTube since I haven't watched it, like what others say it wasn't a flop. Dillon Brooks just really wanted to save the play (ball) and the referee thought/saw that he was flopping for the pushing foul. That's the reason why he got the first technical foul. The reason he got the 2nd technical foul is because of his words to the referee. We know that having 2nd tech will toss out in the game. That 2nd tech was a soft move by the referee, especially considering there was less than a minute left in the game.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
SHUFFLE.COM███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████    ████    ██
Next Generation Crypto Casino
██    ████    ████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 07:01:51 PM

I honestly doubt that Warriors "need" Draymond Green, he is not a bad player that they would not use or anything like that, but I honestly think that they could play without him and be fine as well. The real trouble for them is the fact that Klay never really recovered from his injury, he is not as good as he used to be, that dude was nuclear from three at some times, and he is not that anymore and his defence is still better than Curry but not as elite as he used to be.

If Klay was what he was, then even without Dyramond they could have won the title. In any case, I just think they are way too old now, and the chance for them to win a title is gone, they got one last ring and they should be happy with that, it's over and they should go home.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 08:29:55 PM

I honestly doubt that Warriors "need" Draymond Green, he is not a bad player that they would not use or anything like that, but I honestly think that they could play without him and be fine as well. The real trouble for them is the fact that Klay never really recovered from his injury, he is not as good as he used to be, that dude was nuclear from three at some times, and he is not that anymore and his defence is still better than Curry but not as elite as he used to be.

Of course they don't need Green they can continue to play, but he is the one of the leader of the Warriors, those intangibles that Green can bring to them is huge, just saying. It's not about Klay though, as you can see in his last 3 games, he scored 30,24,28.

If Klay was what he was, then even without Dyramond they could have won the title. In any case, I just think they are way too old now, and the chance for them to win a title is gone, they got one last ring and they should be happy with that, it's over and they should go home.

I think this is the main reason, they are getting old, getting another old PG in CP3 and they are using old system that maybe some of the teams have caught up with them already. And maybe the dynasty is already over, and perhaps it will only be Curry who will be left in the Warriors uniform when the management decided it's time to break up and star fresh.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 08:57:39 PM

Yes, so far the Celtics are the most consistent team in the East now. Among the 3 teams, (Celtics, Bucks, and Sixers), It's the Celtics that will likely win the competition, but only if we are not including other teams such as the Miami Heat. The good thing with the Celtics this season is that they made a great changes on their line up, adding Porzi was a good thing as they were able to acquire additional size and offense from him, and good thing also because he is a good team player.

As we can see ; https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/porzikr01.html... his average have dropped compared to last season but his impact to the team is very positive, so I think Porzi probably had found a team that could give him the ultimate success in basketball, and that is to win a championship.

There are games that Ponzi was out though, so perhaps  that will affect his average. But as far as his impact with the team, yeah it's huge. And him and Jaylen Brown seems to found a new bond, Ponzi with a screen and then Brown giving him that alley-oop and Ponzi delivering a shattering dunk. Or even in a fast break, Brown always find Ponzi so it's good to see him play like this. And they are blowing up good teams with double digit win and easily covering handicap for us bettors. Only the Bucks and specially the Sixers are coming close to what the Celtics are doing right now. So I wouldn't be surprised that they are the first time to win that 20 games this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 09:04:06 PM

I've seen some clips of a young Trayce Jackson-Davis, who fans says could be the answer for Draymond Green in Warriors uniform. I think though that it's too early, Green mentality is very different. But it's good that Kerr is now trying to experiment lineups with Trayce and even Podziemski has been playing solidly and has been in the starting lineup, not sure how many games already though.

However, they almost lost another game as it could be another collapse against Portland, good thing is that Klay Thompson delivered in this game again and so they are in a 2 game winning streak. But they are still way below the .500 mark, and their next game will be against league leading Boston at Chase center. This will be a big test for them.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 09:47:10 PM

In any case, I just think they are way too old now, and the chance for them to win a title is gone, they got one last ring and they should be happy with that, it's over and they should go home.

No, it's not the age if we talk about Klay Thompson. His versatility and agility aren't on his usual now because of serious injuries. It was started in season 2018-19 when he tore his left knee ACL and injured his right Achilles the next season. He can still explode nowadays but the consistency is not there anymore. Look at Curry, still consistent because he has never been in a serious injury before, unlike Klay. For players to maintain their shooting form, they need the help of their lower body.

Not the age factor for Draymond Green too as he's not a scorer but rather his stats are unwritten in the book. Though it's obvious that as years pass by, he's not that much contributing to the team on both written and unwritten stats especially when the Warriors began revamping their roster.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 10:27:21 PM

Yes, so far celtics and Sixers the teams that are showing some great consistency, but don't count the Bucks yes, especially the Miami Heat as they were the team that made suprises last playoffs. With Jimmy Butler's being healthy, they are still a big threat even if they will not end up with a good standing, remember they were the defending ECF champions.

Even if the Miami Heat does land on the seed below they can still be a treat to some teams just like they did in the last season of the NBA, and if the Boston Celtics and the Philadelphia 76ers didn't become more consistent with their games and progress in a higher position they will not have a chance in getting into the playoffs but right now they are in a good position so far,

Maybe this is a plan for the Warriors to play their reserve players even more, and looking at the performance with 18 minutes of playtime Trayce Jackson-Davis is making great progress, and in that short time he has gotten 8 rebounds 3 assists, and 14 points for the latest game of the Warriors, and now Brandin Podziemski even though he played 33 minutes he just got 5 rebounds 5 assist and 10 points, and for sure Klay Thompson is heating up in every game he played,

wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1407

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 10:36:55 PM

Celtics beat Magic back to back. Magic was one of the thoughest teams in the East but Celtics show them they are not at same level. I see only Sixers as a competition for Celtics.
As for All-Stars, Tatum and Brown will definitely be in there, but I think Porzingis also should be in the discussion. His stats are pretty good lately.

Yes, so far celtics and Sixers the teams that are showing some great consistency, but don't count the Bucks yes, especially the Miami Heat as they were the team that made suprises last playoffs. With Jimmy Butler's being healthy, they are still a big threat even if they will not end up with a good standing, remember they were the defending ECF champions.

Honestly I'm impressed with the sixers.  Joel embid is indefensible right now.  They need consistency from their other players but he is playing with a chip on his shoulder right now.  I think the sixers are way better without Harden on the team with them.  That was definitely addition by subtraction.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 05:33:08 AM

Klay Thompson never recovered mentally. There are still signs of being afraid about something bad might happen.
About Draymond Green, it will be difficult for them without him because of the high success rate of pick and roll with him and Steph Curry and then he is a big factor in their defensive positioning.
He can indeed be replaced but if we consider the time it will take for a new player to learn all that play, months or years of practice will be needed and Steph doesn't have that because of his age. All the Warriors can do now is put some players that would enhance their winning rate. Well, Brandin Podziemski is one of those players. Then, Kuminga is also stepping up his game and so is Moody. These players will be the key factors to win games, especially without Draymond around. But I will still not say they don't need him, he can be replaced but it's like starting all over again.
What they really need is for Wiggins to step up his game. He is back to that Timberwolves inconsistent player who I hate the most. I loved him last year because of his great contribution and phenomenal energy but this season had been a bad one for him. Too many errors and his post-up is not that good anymore. He played well against the Portland Trail Blazers but like I said it is inconsistent.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 06:54:25 AM

Many here are talking about the Warriors and other teams, but no one is talking about how the Clippers are playing right now.
Why is that?

I mean they just won against one of the best offensive teams right now in the league Indiana Pacers, and they're currently on an 8 game winning streak. They have a record of 13-2 in their last 15 games, and right now, they are in the top 5 in terms of defense, and offense which is quite rare nowadays. Everybody is talking about Harden and his acquisition, but aside from that, there are 3 reasons that I think the Clippers are playing better right now.

1. Westbrook's adjustment from being a starter to now a bench player. For me, this is the main reason why they're playing better now. 2 ball handlers can't be playing together at the same time, and it's a good thing that he adjusted for the betterment of the team. Now he's mentoring those young players, and he's willing to adjust if that means winning the title... or will they? Cheesy
2. Kawhi and PG are more healthy than they are. F*ck the load management. Now they're playing better already. Kawhi didn't miss any game while PG missed only 1 game. Now look where they are right now. They're better, and I just hope that either one of them will not get injured when the playoff comes.
3. Harden is back to his old self. I believe Harden is starting to come back to his old self already. Not the Harden when he's in the Rockets where he's a scorer, but the Harden we used to see when he was at Brooklyn, and Philly. The passer-type Harden and this is a good thing for the Clippers.

The chemistry is starting to build up already, and we've seen it in their past games. The only question right now is will they sustain this type of performance until the end of the season? If they will play like this all throughout the whole season, I believe they will be at the top 4 at least. Smiley

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 08:35:11 AM

Celtics beat Magic back to back. Magic was one of the thoughest teams in the East but Celtics show them they are not at same level. I see only Sixers as a competition for Celtics.
As for All-Stars, Tatum and Brown will definitely be in there, but I think Porzingis also should be in the discussion. His stats are pretty good lately.

Honestly I'm impressed with the sixers.  Joel embid is indefensible right now.  They need consistency from their other players but he is playing with a chip on his shoulder right now.  I think the sixers are way better without Harden on the team with them.  That was definitely addition by subtraction.

Yeah, but him not playing today is a big factor to their lost. I thought that the rest of the team can win without him, but obviously, even at home, the team performed bad. So the Sixers, can't really rely on the team with Joel, sad to say.

So with that, I think the Celtics is more complete team though. And they have the best duo right now, in Tatum and Brown. And the acquistion of Porzingis and then Holiday was really very impactful for them as they are the first team to win 20 games, beating another great team in Orlando Magic.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 [3238] 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 ... 3417 »
  Print  

Jump to: