Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 3465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 887180 times)
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:08:28 AM

All warriors fans do not be happy enough yet because dwayne wade and lebron will be meet again in cleaveland. Warriors need a legitimate center they do not depend always in small line up.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:53:57 AM

No harsh meaning but GSW moves is really funny. Smiley

They have just acquired another player who knows the feeling of a loser despite the 3-1 lead. Tongue
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:17:31 AM

Now Warriors only need a center and a bench center as well, since I would love that they will construct their defense as well. Then we can predict that Warriors will be unstoppable in the next set of seasons.
They can easily acquire a center, durant is a good rebounder as well so they don't really need that much. I think durant can easily adjust with the system of the warriors.
No I do not think that Durant is going to play as the center but I think that he is just going to be a small forward who plays like a shooting guard like he always plays.
The GSW are going to make use of KD's scoring and they are not going to make him do stuff he is not that good in.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:55:37 AM

Now Warriors only need a center and a bench center as well, since I would love that they will construct their defense as well. Then we can predict that Warriors will be unstoppable in the next set of seasons.
They can easily acquire a center, durant is a good rebounder as well so they don't really need that much. I think durant can easily adjust with the system of the warriors.
No I do not think that Durant is going to play as the center but I think that he is just going to be a small forward who plays like a shooting guard like he always plays.
The GSW are going to make use of KD's scoring and they are not going to make him do stuff he is not that good in.
another good for him is he is not force to shoot the ball but he need to be more involved in defense
he can now rest more and be productive if needed curry and thompson plus him might be a hard
combination to defend now.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:02:39 AM

Actually they'd have a hard time looking for a decent center. As far as I know incorporating Durant into the squad would cost them to let go at least 1 or 2 good contracts to get by the salary cap.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Zifen

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:13:23 AM

Actually they'd have a hard time looking for a decent center. As far as I know incorporating Durant into the squad would cost them to let go at least 1 or 2 good contracts to get by the salary cap.

Yes. Not enough cap to support other center superstar because of this trade. Also the release of Bogut has just made it possible for Durant to entered since Bogut has a higher salary for all those involved in trades for the GSW.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:16:53 AM

on colin cowherd they were saying that duncan was set to retire.

Is that true? I looked on ap and didnt see anything on it except that gasol signed 2
year deal with spurs

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:19:50 AM

They are in desperate need of a solid center however going with durant as their center could be absolute mistake for them. They need far better center than just durant and even if they really ended up using durant as their center then there should be another center to support him anytime durant is off the field
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:27:47 AM

They are in desperate need of a solid center however going with durant as their center could be absolute mistake for them. They need far better center than just durant and even if they really ended up using durant as their center then there should be another center to support him anytime durant is off the field
Zaza Pachulia is a good enough bargain center for them. And since most of the time, they just field the "Death Lineup", not having a lot of big men wouldn't really make them "weaker". What they have right now is a good problem to have and Steve Kerr is smart enough to figure out how to make the most of his current line up. I am not an avid Warriors fan, much more now that they have become more formidable on paper. I'd rather cheer for the underdogs like Portland in the West, and Boston / Charlotte / Detroit / Milwaukee in the East.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:17:40 PM

unstoppable means can't be defeated? I think they will be another finals appearance for them adding KD wow, surely another team will showed up and impress us. san Antonio will bring us back to the finals just watch and see.

It is a guarantee for the Dubs that they will enter in the playoffs, but I don't know if they will be the first team to win 82-0. Nobody knows, but chances are slim in this one.
As for San Antonio, they will be a solid team as well because of the deal with Pau Gasol, so that will be a little boost for them. Smiley

It is still too early to tell for any teams if they will enter playoffs, much more finals. A team can have problems along regular seasons like injuries and the like that can cripple their team. Even strong teams can have problems with two superstar hagging limelights. So before we say anything about playoffs or finals, let us see the regular season first.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:50:47 PM

unstoppable means can't be defeated? I think they will be another finals appearance for them adding KD wow, surely another team will showed up and impress us. san Antonio will bring us back to the finals just watch and see.

It is a guarantee for the Dubs that they will enter in the playoffs, but I don't know if they will be the first team to win 82-0. Nobody knows, but chances are slim in this one.
As for San Antonio, they will be a solid team as well because of the deal with Pau Gasol, so that will be a little boost for them. Smiley

It is still too early to tell for any teams if they will enter playoffs, much more finals. A team can have problems along regular seasons like injuries and the like that can cripple their team. Even strong teams can have problems with two superstar hagging limelights. So before we say anything about playoffs or finals, let us see the regular season first.
With KD added to the roster of the GSW they are just to good to be true, they have without a doubt the best offense in the game and they have the best 3 point shooters in the game of basketball today.
It is going to be so hard for the other teams to outscore them because or Klay or Steph or KD is going to to go off every game.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:38:20 PM

Pathetic decision from both Durant and the Warriors organization, the NBA turned into a joke and a went full circus/retard today.

Nope i dont see pathetic decision their instead i see their is business GSW have high budget to get some high caliber player thats why they get the option to bring durant in their circulation and really durant is perfect blend on gsw if he really decide to go their and can say the things must do by other teams if durant decided to go in gsw is to make their squad stronger so they can have a factor to beat gsw when they face it on hardcourt.

What are you guys talking about? This is ridiculous, the whole league is doomed, 30 teams for what? They are playing for second place, 82 games really? There's no competition anymore. When Lebron went to Miami it was an experiment, something that could fail (and it did the first years). They even lost with the Mavericks. Plus the whole team was mediocre in terms of talent (good role players but that's it) besides Bosh & Wade.

Now who can compete against a team that won 73 games last year + Durant? (I'm a huge Cavs fan and I'm not hyping them, they were not that great and we made them pay...but come on).

I think Adam Silver should've intervened the same way they did to the Sixers, they removed their GM to avoid tanking and to start making good decisions. This is the opposite but much more important. If you guys want to see if the Warriors can go 82-0 and call that entertainment then I guess I should just stop watching the NBA because this sport is just not for me anymore.

The world is becoming more stupid and lazy by the day.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:28:01 PM

Pathetic decision from both Durant and the Warriors organization, the NBA turned into a joke and a went full circus/retard today.

Nope i dont see pathetic decision their instead i see their is business GSW have high budget to get some high caliber player thats why they get the option to bring durant in their circulation and really durant is perfect blend on gsw if he really decide to go their and can say the things must do by other teams if durant decided to go in gsw is to make their squad stronger so they can have a factor to beat gsw when they face it on hardcourt.

What are you guys talking about? This is ridiculous, the whole league is doomed, 30 teams for what? They are playing for second place, 82 games really? There's no competition anymore. When Lebron went to Miami it was an experiment, something that could fail (and it did the first years). They even lost with the Mavericks. Plus the whole team was mediocre in terms of talent (good role players but that's it) besides Bosh & Wade.

Now who can compete against a team that won 73 games last year + Durant? (I'm a huge Cavs fan and I'm not hyping them, they were not that great and we made them pay...but come on).

I think Adam Silver should've intervened the same way they did to the Sixers, they removed their GM to avoid tanking and to start making good decisions. This is the opposite but much more important. If you guys want to see if the Warriors can go 82-0 and call that entertainment then I guess I should just stop watching the NBA because this sport is just not for me anymore.

Organizations must control the required salary cap for those contender teams and give a wide maximum salary for those teams that didn't make it to the last playoffs. This will help also those lower teams to gain it's tickets sale every season once those team become a promising one.

NBA next season is really boring. It's only for teams that has succesfully acquire superstars eventhough their team has already some of it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dekker3D

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:23:31 PM

Now though if GSW lose next season's finals what will they do next? I wonder. I really hope they don't win championship next year due to this. Lebron went to Miami with Bosh and Wade but that's it. The Warriors already won 73 games in a season and yet added a KD. It's just ridiculous.

Triple

Activity: 847

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:29:39 PM

It's just going to be for one year. KD had option to opt out of his contract and I 100% believe he will. He just wants a ring and he'll go to another team

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Dekker3D

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:48:43 PM

It's just going to be for one year. KD had option to opt out of his contract and I 100% believe he will. He just wants a ring and he'll go to another team

We'll see how will it unfold though after 1 year. If they do win the championship, I think KD will stay.

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:45:40 PM

Nba went circus long time ago. After 2010 I haven't seen anything good/acceptable. League is fixed, decisions delayed for ratings, super star players build super teams to get championship. I miss the good old 90's.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:51:03 PM

Nba went circus long time ago. After 2010 I haven't seen anything good/acceptable. League is fixed, decisions delayed for ratings, super star players build super teams to get championship. I miss the good old 90's.
yes nba already been a joke eversince after the 90's i think they just relied from the advertising and just all for money not for the sake of the game i don't think durant is needed for gsw, they already almost have the wins so what will happen after adding durant? another fixed game to lose, oh well.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:00:06 PM

yes nba already been a joke eversince after the 90's i think they just relied from the advertising and just all for money not for the sake of the game i don't think durant is needed for gsw, they already almost have the wins so what will happen after adding durant? another fixed game to lose, oh well.

It was not that bad, the 90s were great but I was not a Bulls fan, they were the super team, granted we didn't knew back then but honestly, who wants to see the same team winning 6 seasons in a row? It was great only because of that but not because there were amazing out of this world teams.

For that we had the 80s with the Celtics, Pistons and Lakers. Plus there were plenty of very talented teams like Atlanta, Portland and Cleveland.

But this...this is, I'm out of words. I really hope it's only for one season and we get it over with but this should never happened again ever. I may understand Durant (like he will gain any respect winning this title with the Warriors...right) but the NBA fans? Who really wants to see this? This is the same level of bullshit that happen in international football with Barcelona and super teams like that, but in football a bad game can cost you the title, in basketball this doesn't happen, the best team always win at the end of a 7 game series, much more so if one is practically Team USA.

Who will watch Phoenix vs. Atlanta or Houston vs. Dallas after you see this Warriors team play? I get they will be great for a couple of games but honestly how's that good for the league and the NBA?

Maybe some of you would say that they still didn't win the title, that maybe they lose, but honestly, can't they? It's impossible unless there's an injury.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:08:39 AM

I like the moves on pau gasol more than durant made this season, I just don't think the warriors are more better than the spurs now that Pau Gasol is inserted in the line up, LA and Gasol can do offense so we better watch out for the combo.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 3465 »
  Print  

Jump to: