News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 3400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878655 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:43:07 AM

So Andrew Bogut was the sacrificial lamb of the Golden State Warriors to give way for Kevin Durant. Andrew Bogut will be playing for Dallas Mavericks. 

Speaking of Kevin Durants move to Golden State Warriors with a contract of $54.3 Million USD does that mean KD is now the highest paid in the team line up of Golden State Warriors? Stephs contract of 4 years is only $44 Million USD
I guess durant is the highest paid and he deserve that, but when curry's contract will expire he can surpass the pay of durant as he is the main man in the warriors and because of him the NBA increase their profits in terms of sales.

The new tv contract is so insane they are throwing around money.
Even garbage players are getting huge money. KD is actually cheap
right now in comparison to some of these scrubs that have signed
Of course they will because they know better on what they are doing than us, they are in the organization so they know real capability of a certain player, take it for example that Mike Conley is making history this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:56:13 AM

Aside from the Cavs, who do you think will be the teams battling for playoff spots next season in the Eastern Conference? I am looking at the younger teams to make a push at the post season. Teams like the Bucks and Celtics are loaded and could very well change the landscape in the East. The Cavs would still be the hands down East favorite, while anything from playoff spots No. 2 to No. 8 could be exciting and unpredictable.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:16:53 AM

Aside from the Cavs, who do you think will be the teams battling for playoff spots next season in the Eastern Conference? I am looking at the younger teams to make a push at the post season. Teams like the Bucks and Celtics are loaded and could very well change the landscape in the East. The Cavs would still be the hands down East favorite, while anything from playoff spots No. 2 to No. 8 could be exciting and unpredictable.
Hawks and Celtics will surely make it to the playoffs as they have upgraded their roster this season, and don't forget the bulls where there is new big 3 in the person of wade, rondo, and butler.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:17:19 AM

i want to see new york or chicago i think seeing the player who went from the trade might be a good start from
them but competitively speaking cavs will still dominate sa east as lebro will continue arise he's majesty.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:22:44 AM

The Big Fact really here is Wade and Rondo's play cannot Lift up their teams game although they can contribute to win games but really those two are just been dominated by lebron or any strong opponent if they will face strong teams, BULLS line up needs perfect blend of teammates and that is missing in their team thats why they didnt win some rings eversince.

Yes agree that's why I don't see why others think of Chicago Bulls being a dominated one just because of Rajon Rondo. Rondo's aggressiveness has been gone for a long time now. He is just now playing in a light performance. Wade nothing changed, he just changed his uniform.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:35:39 AM

The Big Fact really here is Wade and Rondo's play cannot Lift up their teams game although they can contribute to win games but really those two are just been dominated by lebron or any strong opponent if they will face strong teams, BULLS line up needs perfect blend of teammates and that is missing in their team thats why they didnt win some rings eversince.

Yes agree that's why I don't see why others think of Chicago Bulls being a dominated one just because of Rajon Rondo. Rondo's aggressiveness has been gone for a long time now. He is just now playing in a light performance. Wade nothing changed, he just changed his uniform.
don't forget wade and rondo belongs with ring behind their names so don't under estimate their capability as the season will go we will see the improvement that will bring the bulls type of game.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:37:54 AM

don't forget wade and rondo belongs with ring behind their names so don't under estimate their capability as the season will go we will see the improvement that will bring the bulls type of game.
You are right, regular season game and play off game is way more different, playoffs is where the strong team plays and only the team who has a championship experience will have a good chance over the team with no experience.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:50:59 AM

Why the Warriors 'need' Kevin Durant?

During their short time together, Kerr showed Durant clips of the Warriors' offense and described how he saw the forward fitting in. Durant in turn had questions, most notably;What happened in the Finals?
The last three games [against Cleveland] we stopped scoring at a high rate," Kerr said. "That's why I told him — we need you."
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:48:02 AM

During their short time together, Kerr showed Durant clips of the Warriors' offense and described how he saw the forward fitting in. Durant in turn had questions, most notably;What happened in the Finals?
The last three games [against Cleveland] we stopped scoring at a high rate," Kerr said. "That's why I told him — we need you."
Well, durant is no question would fit the warriors as he is a guy who is good in offense and has improve his defense already, I also think that durant is very excited now with his new team as he will not make much effort just to enter in the playoffs.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:51:18 AM

Well, durant is no question would fit the warriors as he is a guy who is good in offense and has improve his defense already, I also think that durant is very excited now with his new team as he will not make much effort just to enter in the playoffs.
oh well if the coach already see him inside the gameplay we never now what will happen next but durant to be honest is really a great addition for them, as he have all the threat from inside and outside he can deliver.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:00:41 AM

oh well if the coach already see him inside the gameplay we never now what will happen next but durant to be honest is really a great addition for them, as he have all the threat from inside and outside he can deliver.

Theirs no doubt durant well contribute more to gsw institution since he is known the scoring champion in his era but durant is not a defensive guy and the one he replace is known very though defender like bugot and barnes, gsw might be lacking of defensive machines in next season and surely this thing will be adjust more by their coaching staff.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:10:01 AM

Theirs no doubt durant well contribute more to gsw institution since he is known the scoring champion in his era but durant is not a defensive guy and the one he replace is known very though defender like bugot and barnes, gsw might be lacking of defensive machines in next season and surely this thing will be adjust more by their coaching staff.
yes indeed but kerr already knew that maybe thats the first thing that they will ask for KD being a superstar he needs to have both scoring and defensive characteristics as kerr played side by side with mike maybe he can use him as example for kd.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:27:18 AM

Obviously Warriors fans are happy with Durant's decision. Who else do you think would be happy with Durant's decision? Once you understand the answer to that, then everything makes more sense in terms of how people are reacting to Durant's choice.

Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:06:32 AM

And the Warriors have the whole off season to get familiar with their prized acquisition, and it wouldn't take long before they maximize the skill set of Durant. With a few adjustments from other players regarding touches, I am sure there will be enough points to be scored for Steph, Klay, and K.D.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:24:53 AM

And the Warriors have the whole off season to get familiar with their prized acquisition, and it wouldn't take long before they maximize the skill set of Durant. With a few adjustments from other players regarding touches, I am sure there will be enough points to be scored for Steph, Klay, and K.D.
They will surely be unstoppable this season, big 3 in both offense is a big threat in the conference, they will play the usual way and durant can adopt easily as long as the team work is there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:27:11 AM

And 4 positions are filled with superstars. I think it is the same game style that they would play offensively. Those four superstars are good at shooting. They can also play defense but not as good as their offense.

I feel bad for russell westbrook being left by KD. I do hope he would still continue to play.

Rajon Rondo and wade are officially a bulls superstars. Many unusual trades happened this season. I can't wait for the regular season. Damn

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 09:31:05 AM

Obviously Warriors fans are happy with Durant's decision. Who else do you think would be happy with Durant's decision? Once you understand the answer to that, then everything makes more sense in terms of how people are reacting to Durant's choice.

Who could not be happy for durants decision if they are GSW fan boys? durant is really great adition for GSW because he have the skills and moves with great teamplays executing thats why adjusting for the GSW set up plays is not really hard for him knowing he used to play run and gun game im OKC.

the really big question mark there is who received the ball more? Knowing durant used to get more balls and points in OKC and surely durant well getting a hard time to make those rotating ball game play by GSW,  and the more interesting about durants addition here is how can GSW execute on depensive ends knowing they have traded their main defensive machine guy bogut and barnes,

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:43:27 PM

it's not the main defensive green and igy still remain adding Durant their would also be a big threat in the defensive end green igy Durant clay and curry not bad even in a small line up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:37:40 PM

Did you really understand my statement or just doing a quick post here?? Before you post please make sure you understand it clearly so that we can have a healthy discussion. Im not underestimating Rondo here nor Wade. Im just stating some wild analyzation with basis.

Come back here after the next seasons end then trashtalk me if Im wrong that Rondo will not play good in the Bulls.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:43:08 PM

And 4 positions are filled with superstars. I think it is the same game style that they would play offensively. Those four superstars are good at shooting. They can also play defense but not as good as their offense.

I feel bad for russell westbrook being left by KD. I do hope he would still continue to play.

Rajon Rondo and wade are officially a bulls superstars. Many unusual trades happened this season. I can't wait for the regular season. Damn

Rondo is a known misfit, he just doesn't get along. Hopefully it all turns out well for the Bulls. KD is scared, he knows he's in his prime, he's scared that he might not get a ring in his career. Which IMO is something that's wrong with today's generation of players. They're scared to become a ringless hall of famer. Malone and Stockton are ringless, yet they're legends.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 3400 »
  Print  

Jump to: