Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 [1212] 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 ... 3392 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877412 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:57:15 PM

I agree with you that he is a good fit to the Lakers but is the Laker's salary cap would still allow him to the team?
From what I've read, the Lakers roster is already full so an addition for him is not going to happen unless the management will trade someone for him.

Another reason is the injury factor of Iggy. Recently he always acquire injury every now and then. So the chances of him being picked by the Lakers is low because of injury factor and the salary cap.

All he could do is give good advise to the new players and might be the leader of the 2nd team.
The fact that the Lakers already have a great roster is there.
But look at it in a different way.
It was filled with offensive player.
I see Avery Bradley as their only chance in defending a great player but how about the other positions?
Bradley is a short guy and might have a hard time defending the duo of the Clippers.

Let it be a lesson already that it basketball aint about offense only. Look at Houston.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 01:55:47 AM

All he could do is give good advise to the new players and might be the leader of the 2nd team.

Iggy is a great defender too, If you guys remember how he shut down Lebron is some point in the NBA finals.
As Ive remember there are only 2 players in the NBA who could totally contain Lebron defensively. That's Leonard and Iggy.

Let it be a lesson already that it basketball aint about offense only. Look at Houston.

Thats a perfect example of a pure offensive team. Still, it depends on the coaching staff. Remember what Steve Ker told his team? He said " Our offense is our defense." That means offensive consistency could be a great defense too, by keeping the score close without giving much effort on the defensive end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:54:45 AM

I agree with you that he is a good fit to the Lakers but is the Laker's salary cap would still allow him to the team?
From what I've read, the Lakers roster is already full so an addition for him is not going to happen unless the management will trade someone for him.

Another reason is the injury factor of Iggy. Recently he always acquire injury every now and then. So the chances of him being picked by the Lakers is low because of injury factor and the salary cap.
He's not getting any younger, Lakers have a long term plans for both davis and Lebron if they will going to build a team which still competitive after some years they need new talents to help them. Right now the team showing good blends and from both ends (offense and defense), even without Iggy the team is already composed of players who can cover his possible spot. No need to adjust to bring him up.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:54:00 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2019, 06:56:52 AM by Bttzed03

Iggy is a great defender too, If you guys remember how he shut down Lebron is some point in the NBA finals.
~

He's a good defender alright and he also did a great job containing KD some years back. We can compliment on what he has done before but we also have to face the fact that his body isn't as quick as before even if he's healthy.

Next season could also be his last.
Reid

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:53:40 AM

As Ive remember there are only 2 players in the NBA who could totally contain Lebron defensively. That's Leonard and Iggy.
I do remember that and also how he did it with Lillard. But we also have to consider his agility by now and as I said the injuries. What will be his use if he gets injured mostly and cannot play? How could he defend?
But his voice is still working, so that could also provide a lot of help for the Lakers team.

Thats a perfect example of a pure offensive team. Still, it depends on the coaching staff. Remember what Steve Ker told his team? He said " Our offense is our defense." That means offensive consistency could be a great defense too, by keeping the score close without giving much effort on the defensive end.

Yes, but then again they lack something.
Mike D'Antoni also did this with the Phoenix Suns team giving Steve Nash a two time NBA Season MVP but at the end they still fell short.
Same thing is happening with the Houston team.
They added another offensive player which is Westbrook. Why not a good defender to help Capela and Tucker on defending superstars whenever they are against those powerful teams.
Oasisman

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 06:44:32 AM

~

He's a good defender alright and he also did a great job containing KD some years back. We can complement on what he has done before but we also have to face the fact that his body isn't as quick as before even if he's healthy.

Well thats the hard part when youre an injury prone player while youre aging. I really want Iggy to prove himself again in another team. I want him to get back in shape. Too bad, he got badly injured and teams in the NBA easily forgot he was the Finals MVP in 2014-2015 NBA finals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:56:29 AM

Well thats the hard part when youre an injury prone player while youre aging. I really want Iggy to prove himself again in another team. I want him to get back in shape. Too bad, he got badly injured and teams in the NBA easily forgot he was the Finals MVP in 2014-2015 NBA finals.

I don't think that is the case. Nobody is forgetting anything. It's just that teams have to make a decision not just on past achievement but also on the current conditions of players and even age.

For me, there is no need need for him to prove anything. He's done great and accomplished more than half of the current and retired NBA players.
Reid

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:50:06 AM

I don't think that is the case. Nobody is forgetting anything. It's just that teams have to make a decision not just on past achievement but also on the current conditions of players and even age.

For me, there is no need need for him to prove anything. He's done great and accomplished more than half of the current and retired NBA players.

Yeah that is correct.
Before I tried also to protect the guy from a lot of bashing but there is the hard truth. He is aging and injuries keeps on coming. His bones are getting weaker.

Now, there is still a place for him in the game.
He can be added to the roster and still play if he can while he is being paid.
But the real target will not be his minutes on the floor but more of how he can give the best advise to the youngsters.
More like what Tim Duncan did with Aldridge. Just there watching them play and giving him points on what to do next.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:58:56 AM

Having Titles and achieve being MVP even in the finals is an achievement most NBA players wanted to have, there's no need for Iggy to prove himself
as what you have said. Even he's going to play to any team his legacy will remain being acknowledge.

Every Player needs to accept that the time of your prime will passed and newcomers will be there, so proving your worth while you still have the chance is everything to this league. It's your legacy after all.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 10:36:20 AM

With this game and it's ever evolving competition, the managers must always think about the teams at all times or else it may all end crumbling down. He's doesn't indeed need to prove anything because his records shows for themselves but age coupled with his recent injuries one should understand why he was traded but I know he's going to make an impact at the Grizzlies.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:05:55 PM

Yep, nobody will ever forget him that he was the Finals MVP. It's probably because of his age and he accepted a bench role in GS for the sake of championship and that made his career goes down dramatically, although they won many times in championship match and he still got decent salary. Although all of those things, his stats went down since he took the sixth man or bench. But more importantly, it was his age.

Dude, like even LeBron James is finding a hard time to have a star player by his side with the Lakers(before his debut). They kept on luring Kawhi and PG13 but no response. They know that they need to play harder than usual because of LeBron's age. Not to blame him but you can see on his defense his breakdown. At his prime he's always at First team all NBA, First team defense. But he's slacking as Carmelo. I'm not saying that he's a real liability in defense as Melo, but still there could be times he be like that. And he ended up blaming his teammates FOR HIS OWN MISTAKE. Not a LeBron fan, just stating the fact, in fact I'm siding with the Lakers this season. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:22:33 PM

I can't believe I have to say this again. Iggy literally played with 5.7 points on 23 minutes, had a 58% free throw shooting, attempted only 2 threes in a team built around three point shooting and only made 33% of those, and even in playoffs where he had to play 30+ minutes per game he averaged less than 10 points. Dude is an aging star that once was a good dunker, then became a good role player and defender.

However, even with his defense staying still which everyone doubts because we saw last season on playoffs he is not as good of a defender as he used to be, his offense is a total black hole. Why would any team want a guy who they KNOW won't bring anything special to offense and maybe be a good help on defense? That doesn't worthy anything at all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 10:21:24 PM

it's not gonna be someone, maybe a bunch of bench players for him.

But based on his age now, I don't think the Lakers would gamble, they already have Lebron, and Davis who can lead the young team.
Andre needs to play with his current team and stop looking for another team as there's less chance he now for him since the season will start soon.
The current roster is promising and strong but who knows if the management just want to take a sure roster? they also have Howard, Cousins and Green.

He's not getting any younger, Lakers have a long term plans for both davis and Lebron if they will going to build a team which still competitive after some years they need new talents to help them. Right now the team showing good blends and from both ends (offense and defense), even without Iggy the team is already composed of players who can cover his possible spot. No need to adjust to bring him up.
I guess you are right with this guys. They have committed much already with the tandem and I don't think they need to add him to the roster but as I've said, we don't know what's on their mind. They might see this as an open opportunity for them for the brand.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ranly123

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 10:46:03 PM

~

He's a good defender alright and he also did a great job containing KD some years back. We can complement on what he has done before but we also have to face the fact that his body isn't as quick as before even if he's healthy.

Maybe he can prove he's in good shape since he still can compete against young players. The only difference really is his injuries which I think makes the factor of him being out of the team.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:09:08 AM

Right, he is already on the twilight on his career he had a good time with Iverson during their days in Philly and his golden years where at GSW when he won a MVP. I guess that's what all NBA players goes, at  least he was able to maintain his game and developed to be a good role and defensive player, and with that said, nothing to proved. He might be a good mentor though for the younger generations and future NBA stars like him.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 02:37:07 AM

What else I could say, but absolutely youre right. I just felt sad for him not being able to sign to a team after all this time when there are days ahead before the start of the season.

Well, maybe it would be better for him to come back where he started, and where he established his name, and retire for good there in Philly. He have Simmons and Embid over there, thats still a championship caliber team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reid

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 06:22:01 AM

An overhaul to the New Orleans Pelicans.

Zion Williams
Lonzo Ball
Brandon Ingram
Josh Hart
Jrue Holiday
J.J. Redick
Nicolo Melli
Jaxson Hayes

and their new addition. Derrick Favors

For me, it is a strong roster. The problem is these are young guys. Chemistry will be difficult to achieve.
Any thoughts?
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 07:47:45 AM

Zion Williams
Lonzo Ball
Brandon Ingram
Josh Hart
Jrue Holiday
J.J. Redick
Nicolo Melli
Jaxson Hayes

For me, it is a strong roster. The problem is these are young guys. Chemistry will be difficult to achieve.
Any thoughts?

They are lucky if ever they will enter the playoffs, with this line up, I can say that its an interesting team but its not enough to be called a championship team, they need to learn first and I am not seeing a great 3 point shooter in the team, of course we have Redick but in terms of consistency, I don't think he will be when the defense is fully focus on him.

This team's strength is more on the inside as that's zion Williams strength, their best player.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:15:21 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2019, 01:43:52 PM by Jating

[.. snip ..]

Any thoughts?
And the thing is, there's no clear leadership here. No one has proven yet in these young players career as who can step up the plate and be the the main man or at least be consistent specially in the leadership role.

I would like to say Lonzo Ball, but during his Lakers day we didn't see anything from him so it will be very difficult to say at this point. Of course they have Zion, but he is still a rookie. So they look good in papers but I don't expect something big to happen in this season.
Oasisman

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 08:56:21 AM

Zion Williams
Lonzo Ball
Brandon Ingram
Josh Hart
Jrue Holiday
J.J. Redick
Nicolo Melli
Jaxson Hayes

Any thoughts?

Chemistry indeed is the most difficult factor to obtain coming from a team who have a lot of young bloods. The main reason for that is, they usually dont have the champion mentality. These guys like Ball, Hart, and Ingram are still creating their own spotlight in the NBA. Look at the outcome when these 3 played together in LA , they're like 3-15 without Lebron,
While Zion is a different one. I feel like he will be the next Lebron who carried his team in the 2007 NBA finals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 [1212] 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 ... 3392 »
  Print  

Jump to: