Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark marketplaces?  (Read 102150 times)
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:40:27 AM

Dark marketplaces are mostly considered bad but I think that they can be good if you think about it, its not that they are doing a bad job in the bitcoin economy as a example and it made the bitcoin also more popular than ever right ?
Yes the darknet markets have had a big impact on bitcoin but so has wikileaks, without those two things in the early days who knows what might of happened to bitcoin, they sure helped launch things.

I agree most likely it never would came so far as it has been now, it had some bright sides but is now pretty negative for the bitcoin.
It may be a negative thing for bitcoin as far as mainstream adoption is concerned but the darknet markets represent freedom and should stay. They will probably adopt one of the annoumous coins in the future if enough interest is generated by the site vendors.

This is true it is used a lot and I think its also good for your privacy to sometimes use the darkweb but these marketplaces are full of drugs and weapons and that is of course not good at all, the baddest part about is that it is paid with bitcoin.

I don't think that getting yourself involved in any dark web trades is good. All of them are a bunch of illegal trades and why you would say that it is also good for your privacy and use the dark web. I don't think so, most of the people there are anonymous, you don't even know if the person that you are going to deal there is trusted.

Agreed. It's also unsafe to be on tor and onion sites alone. There are a lot of marketplaces like alphabay and stuff that have good methods of making sure people are trusted but when I went on there to find software downloads and such, I noticed a lot of other illegal things being sold. I expected it so it wasn't as surprising but yes, the trust level is always an issue there.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:47:54 AM

Dark marketplaces are mostly considered bad but I think that they can be good if you think about it, its not that they are doing a bad job in the bitcoin economy as a example and it made the bitcoin also more popular than ever right ?

The people who say that darknet market places are bad are the people who are affected in a not so good way by it. The government would say its bad, maybe the banks would say its bad because they couldnt participate in it, or any business that loses some revenue because of the darknet will say its bad.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

Dark marketplaces are coming up a lot these days but its not something that is wrong of course, its just how you look at it.
It's something wrong in the perspective of normies because it's against laws and having sort of things that could violate other people rights, and i think that dark marketplaces is not coming that lot this day because it's "marketplace" people who provide "Dark" services gathering themselves there to offer the service

Whether you look at it as not that bad type of marketplace. Still it promotes criminal act and manage to manipulates the mind of the people there to act like anonymous person which is very unlikely. Also most of the transactions there are violating law, I don't know why he just said that it is just base on how you are going to look at it.

Some of the things there are legal and not everything is illegal. Though the percentage of things legal there is around just 1% and 99% are all illegal stuff. But for example, you are in a country or state where marijuana or other drugs are legal then that would make 50% of things in the darknet legal in your perspective.
Of course, even the majority of doings in darknet is illegal e.g. drug transactions, hacking methods, still, there's a remaining legal doing happens there.

But still, it's not safe there to have a transaction.

Indeed it still not very safe over there and another thing is that there are a lot of scammers on such markets.

I saw someone is offering there if you have an enemy then he can do it for you, he would actually kill him for you. I can't remember if it cost around $20,000 converted to whatever is the price of bitcoin. A total place for illegal acts and anything that can be a disgrace to the humanity, just stay away from it and live peacefully.

This is something we only see on movies.

seem like a reason not to publicly display your real name on the internet. if someone finds you and wants you dead over a fight. $20k can be the value of your life.

I did really saw that but I forgot what's the name of that person. Maybe that guy lives to be as a man hunter in his place and that's how dark marketplace goes on. Those people who manage to kill people in able to get paid is not new even here in my country. I can't even attain to kill a small creature but surely dark market is a dangerous place.
While it is possible to find such terrible persons in the dark web I think there is an higher chance that is just a scam or a government trap to try to catch people trying to commit such horrible crimes.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 11:38:39 AM

Dark marketplaces are coming up a lot these days but its not something that is wrong of course, its just how you look at it.
It's something wrong in the perspective of normies because it's against laws and having sort of things that could violate other people rights, and i think that dark marketplaces is not coming that lot this day because it's "marketplace" people who provide "Dark" services gathering themselves there to offer the service

Whether you look at it as not that bad type of marketplace. Still it promotes criminal act and manage to manipulates the mind of the people there to act like anonymous person which is very unlikely. Also most of the transactions there are violating law, I don't know why he just said that it is just base on how you are going to look at it.

Some of the things there are legal and not everything is illegal. Though the percentage of things legal there is around just 1% and 99% are all illegal stuff. But for example, you are in a country or state where marijuana or other drugs are legal then that would make 50% of things in the darknet legal in your perspective.
Of course, even the majority of doings in darknet is illegal e.g. drug transactions, hacking methods, still, there's a remaining legal doing happens there.

But still, it's not safe there to have a transaction.

Indeed it still not very safe over there and another thing is that there are a lot of scammers on such markets.

I saw someone is offering there if you have an enemy then he can do it for you, he would actually kill him for you. I can't remember if it cost around $20,000 converted to whatever is the price of bitcoin. A total place for illegal acts and anything that can be a disgrace to the humanity, just stay away from it and live peacefully.

This is something we only see on movies.

seem like a reason not to publicly display your real name on the internet. if someone finds you and wants you dead over a fight. $20k can be the value of your life.

I did really saw that but I forgot what's the name of that person. Maybe that guy lives to be as a man hunter in his place and that's how dark marketplace goes on. Those people who manage to kill people in able to get paid is not new even here in my country. I can't even attain to kill a small creature but surely dark market is a dangerous place.
While it is possible to find such terrible persons in the dark web I think there is an higher chance that is just a scam or a government trap to try to catch people trying to commit such horrible crimes.
This may be the case with some of the smaller unknown markets but you shouldn't be using them anyway. If you were to use any of the big ones being listed and talked about on r/darknetmarkets and follow the correct security procedures including PGP and multisig escrow then you should be fine.
In some cases LE is still playing catch up in this field.

Vuizel

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

There are a lot of a dark marketplaces around right now but I think they can help us to make bitcoin great and more popular too.
Lomperd1

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:02:45 PM

There are a lot of a dark marketplaces around right now but I think they can help us to make bitcoin great and more popular too.

Well it also gave the bitcoin a bad name so I do not think that is really true, most likely it will be a lot more popular by just the price and the fact that its profitable.
Dark marketplaces are in my eyes not a good thing they are mostly considered as dangerous and full of scammers.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:17:51 PM

Why not something like openbazaar? Instead of using the term 'dark' (which causes a negative view) why not use the term 'open'?

So what would that do? Attract your mom or grandma to buy cocaine and meth because its not a darknet market but an open market online? Its called the darknet market because it is specifically that, dark. Calling it something else would not change that fact.

LOL opening a marketplace like openbazaar in the dark net? It's funny on how you are going to make people there use to shop with you.

And even though there are no certain restriction and measurements for selling everything there.

But making that type of marketplace there is very odd.

Are you dense? Do you know the history of OpenBazaar? Do you know what it was called before the original developer left? It was called DarkMarket. Calling it by a different name will not change what it really is. Who would stop the drug dealer from selling drugs in OpenBazaar and how?

Whatever is the history of openbazaar still it doesn't make sense at all. That's why the original developer left, because he really want to expose it as a dark market.

But look on what it is now, it has been made as a free market. As you know, those dark market traders, buyers and sellers.

Will not going to collaborate to a so called free market, they wanted to make their deals restricted.

You lost me. What is it you are trying to say? I can tell by your posts that english is not your first language. Your posts doesnt make much sense here. Please try to post what you are trying to say and say it better so we can understand you.

Don't be rude.

Most of the members at this forum doesn't have English as a native language,including me, it doesn't mean that we are not allowed to talk or communicate over here.

Anyway his level of English is alright to post in English, couldn't see a problem as I could exactly understand what he was trying to say.
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:54:39 PM

Well it also gave the bitcoin a bad name so I do not think that is really true, most likely it will be a lot more popular by just the price and the fact that its profitable.
Dark marketplaces are in my eyes not a good thing they are mostly considered as dangerous and full of scammers.

If werent the dark marketplaces people would find another way to connect bitcoin to dark business, it would be considered as launder money soo it could be worse. I dont see any benefict as well problem into bitcoin be present at all places even dark marketplaces, if you can buy your products that arent allowed at your country should it be a bad thing?
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:35:13 AM

Why not something like openbazaar? Instead of using the term 'dark' (which causes a negative view) why not use the term 'open'?

So what would that do? Attract your mom or grandma to buy cocaine and meth because its not a darknet market but an open market online? Its called the darknet market because it is specifically that, dark. Calling it something else would not change that fact.

LOL opening a marketplace like openbazaar in the dark net? It's funny on how you are going to make people there use to shop with you.

And even though there are no certain restriction and measurements for selling everything there.

But making that type of marketplace there is very odd.

Why not? LOL. That would be quirky to see items that could have been sold in the clear net being sold in the dark net. However, there won't be much people checking out your wares if it's just regular items. Think about it, it takes a lot of effort just to learn how to use tor especially if you're new to it.

Its very important to transact with legit people who you exactly knew and transparency of transaction is very important. I would highly suggest don't transact at dark market places so that you will be safe always and avoid being scammed.
In those marketplaces reputation still is an important thing, so while I don't recommend going there, there are still vendors with good reputation so you could buy from them if you really need to buy something from those marketplaces.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:32:30 AM

Yes the darknet markets have had a big impact on bitcoin but so has wikileaks, without those two things in the early days who knows what might of happened to bitcoin, they sure helped launch things.

I agree most likely it never would came so far as it has been now, it had some bright sides but is now pretty negative for the bitcoin.
It may be a negative thing for bitcoin as far as mainstream adoption is concerned but the darknet markets represent freedom and should stay. They will probably adopt one of the annoumous coins in the future if enough interest is generated by the site vendors.

This is true it is used a lot and I think its also good for your privacy to sometimes use the darkweb but these marketplaces are full of drugs and weapons and that is of course not good at all, the baddest part about is that it is paid with bitcoin.

I don't think that getting yourself involved in any dark web trades is good. All of them are a bunch of illegal trades and why you would say that it is also good for your privacy and use the dark web. I don't think so, most of the people there are anonymous, you don't even know if the person that you are going to deal there is trusted.

Agreed. It's also unsafe to be on tor and onion sites alone. There are a lot of marketplaces like alphabay and stuff that have good methods of making sure people are trusted but when I went on there to find software downloads and such, I noticed a lot of other illegal things being sold. I expected it so it wasn't as surprising but yes, the trust level is always an issue there.

That's what I'm saying even though there are some that makes their trades looks good but still a lot of them doesn't have something to do good with you. So better if you are just going to avoid these type of places or sites where you are just going to drag yourself into disappointment when you ever let yourself involve with it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:19:51 PM

I never wonder to invest in dark marketplaces because I couldn't trust fully due to some feedbacks that lingers me most with other users who has experience in dark marketplaces. Some were scamming and worst is they were turning your investments to nothing, its much better with altcoins market trading so that you may stablish profitable investments in a long run.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:42:02 PM

I never wonder to invest in dark marketplaces because I couldn't trust fully due to some feedbacks that lingers me most with other users who has experience in dark marketplaces. Some were scamming and worst is they were turning your investments to nothing, its much better with altcoins market trading so that you may stablish profitable investments in a long run.
Most of the events are happening there cant really be trusted since that place do lots have of scammers everywhere and if you are careless enough you would definitely scammed easily thats why we should really be smart on surfing darknet even we dont tend to invest or buy something but still we still need to hide ourselves.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:28:30 PM

Most of the events are happening there cant really be trusted since that place do lots have of scammers everywhere and if you are careless enough you would definitely scammed easily thats why we should really be smart on surfing darknet even we dont tend to invest or buy something but still we still need to hide ourselves.
Yes,i Totally agree with you.
Darknet Marketplace had many Illegal things and it's not safe enough to make trades  or investing there! You can easily get scammed if you are not smart. There is many sites of scamming there with concept of "double your bitcoins" or "Invest 0.01 btc and get 1btc in 24h" so avoid that. and be smart  Smiley

pinkflower

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:28:05 AM

This may be the case with some of the smaller unknown markets but you shouldn't be using them anyway. If you were to use any of the big ones being listed and talked about on r/darknetmarkets and follow the correct security procedures including PGP and multisig escrow then you should be fine.

Thank you for the educated comment. Most of the posts here are very low quality and almost retarded. Some in this forum clearly have not tried to do their research. They post as if they dont care if what they say is right or wrong. I think some are only in highschool because the level of intellect is still immature.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:29:13 AM

Thank you for the educated comment. Most of the posts here are very low quality and almost retarded. Some in this forum clearly have not tried to do their research. They post as if they dont care if what they say is right or wrong. I think some are only in highschool because the level of intellect is still immature.

You should not judge for what they have posted doesn't fit to your standards, maybe there were point that you dont have an idea of what he or she has. Now back to the main topic, we could be sure that dark marketplaces will be a legit sites to invest with due to many scammers circulating at the web and why not invest exactly at a good reputation sites and you can assure your profits is progressive.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:35:00 AM

Yes,i Totally agree with you.
Darknet Marketplace had many Illegal things and it's not safe enough to make trades  or investing there! You can easily get scammed if you are not smart. There is many sites of scamming there with concept of "double your bitcoins" or "Invest 0.01 btc and get 1btc in 24h" so avoid that. and be smart  Smiley
That's true in darknet marketplace you have a great chance to scam by scammers so please be safe in transacting in darknet marketplace. We know that darknet marketplace it cant easily track the user and they are many fake identities users their.
pinkflower

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:04:14 AM

You should not judge for what they have posted doesn't fit to your standards, maybe there were point that you dont have an idea of what he or she has. Now back to the main topic, we could be sure that dark marketplaces will be a legit sites to invest with due to many scammers circulating at the web and why not invest exactly at a good reputation sites and you can assure your profits is progressive.

Im not judging. What I said is a fact. Most of the people here are sometimes making things up. If you check the meta sub forum some people are already saying that this forum's post quality have already gone down to a new low. Look at your post for example.

we could be sure that dark marketplaces will be a legit sites to invest with due to many scammers circulating at the web and why not invest exactly at a good reputation sites and you can assure your profits is progressive.

You are contradicting yourself. I know many of the people here may lack the proper education because they come from 3rd world countries but at least try to post well and read up online to learn more.
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 02:27:33 AM

Im not judging. What I said is a fact. Most of the people here are sometimes making things up. If you check the meta sub forum some people are already saying that this forum's post quality have already gone down to a new low. Look at your post for example.
The quality of the posts on this forum have fallen to a new low due to all the farmed accounts now active here, rizzlarolla has a good thread here about it.

Come over to forum.bitcoin.com, still a tight nit community that helps each other and has not yet been overtaken by spammers.

pinkflower

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:05:14 AM

Can you post or pm me the thread of rizlarolla? Thanks.

I have checked forum.bitcoin.com. Its a good forum but there are not that many people on and its almost like a ghost town. The people that run it should try to encourage more people to join. A BTC incentive like a faucet might do the trick.

As for the comments made specifically in this thread, theyre mostly crap and clearly those people have no experience buying in the darknet.
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 07:18:36 AM

Can you post or pm me the thread of rizlarolla? Thanks.

I have checked forum.bitcoin.com. Its a good forum but there are not that many people on and its almost like a ghost town. The people that run it should try to encourage more people to join. A BTC incentive like a faucet might do the trick.

As for the comments made specifically in this thread, theyre mostly crap and clearly those people have no experience buying in the darknet.
Sure, i think he may have a few threads on the subject but here are 2 of them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1597201.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670807.0

And if you are looking for an incentive to sign up at forum.bitcoin.com then how does 4btc sound:
https://forum.bitcoin.com/topic15139.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: