Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?  (Read 133892 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:25:23 AM

Why not ? If bitcoin prices will go up. I would also sell all my bitcoins, and then buy expensive things. This is normal behavior. You can also save your bitcoins though.

You must first transfer your bitcoins to euros or dollars. Which of them do you want ?

djablom1

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:29:34 AM

If you have enough bitcoins to buy a house i would do it it is also an investment to buy a house you first invested in bitcoins and now with that you are investing in a house  but i would keep some

because if you buy a house and have problems in the future you can clear them with the bitcoins you have left.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:36:27 AM

I would say it is a pretty stupid decision to trade your investment which is paying you for a house which will not pay you a thing as you have to pay taxes every year on that house and it's value will not grow that much as compared to bitcoin.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:35:08 AM

I would say it is a pretty stupid decision to trade your investment which is paying you for a house which will not pay you a thing as you have to pay taxes every year on that house and it's value will not grow that much as compared to bitcoin.
I agree with you because if you are going to buy a house then you are going to accept many problems and taxes with bitcoins you are going to stay safe just keep eye on market and take your profit regularly buying house is not going to give you any thing like this you are going to stuck with your investment and its not going to give you cash as you require urgently
Zoomber

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:43:28 AM

If bitcoin's price reaches an amount where it is enough to buy a house, I'd go for an apartment-type building. With that, I could still make my earnings earn even more passive income. A house is not really an investment but more of reward to our hard work and to have a roof we could call our own. But if you are into real estate business, buying and selling house with bitcoin could make you even richer.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:12:35 PM

I would also buy a new house if i have enough bitcoin in my wallet. But I need to convert it first to fiat because here in our country we cant build or buy a house using bitcoins. A house is a necessity to every human so i think its a good investment to buy a house.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:33:19 PM

yes you can buy a house that you want, you can buy a car that you want and all that you want, but dont be greedy its mean that if you want it now so sell it now, and no regret if bitcoin price is higher than before  Grin Grin

david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:35:55 PM

I would also buy a house but don't convert all of your bitcoins to fiat, regardless of the
exchange rate at the moment. There is always the possibility that btc will be worth many many
times the amount of today, so if you buy a house now and spend all your coins you may miss
the chance to become a multi-millionaire one day Smiley
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:42:44 PM

Ofcourse you can buy a house or villa Smiley
You can buy everything if you hold too much bitcoins till that time.

Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:43:26 PM

If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
It will be possible to pursue your dream of buying a house with bitcoin since the price rate of bitcoin the current time is really wonderful due to the fact that it is fast rising as time passes by enabling us users to purchase anything that we want. The only problem is if you can find a retailer that will accept bitcoin as a term of payment.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:54:08 PM

If your funds are enough to get a house then why not go for it ? As you'll have your own place that no one can kick you out from and no landlord will make your life hell every 1st day of the month or wherever you throw a party at your place .
You'll spare yourself rent also , and if you travel you can rent it qnd gain some money .
Having a real estate property is a great investment because that is one of the way to have a stable income and offering renting service for that house will give you consistent income per month and you can live for free if you have enough real estate properties or investment that is generating income for you every month.
Moving money from bitcoin to real-estate is less appropriate. Considering returns available from the real-estate are pale compared to the bitcoin returns. Even now bitcoin has better chances of getting more returns than the real estate.
Buying a house with bitcoin is good idea if person wants a house to live in.

Right... If somebody wants to live in it, is ok though. Meanwhile I think he can also cash out some high percentage and then allow the rest to keep appreciating again. From the look of things, I think he invested a very long time ago so he can cash out some and do other gains rather than just leaving it there. Meanwhile, the reason people get into investment is to have plenty money and keep moving and investing in other things.
Correct! Moving investment from one tool to other is indeed important. Same thing mutual funds do. Here important part is moving investment to more profitable instrument is correct, given the situation, moving bitcoin to real estate is tedious compared to moving bitcoin to dollar.
Why we moving our Bitcoin to Real estate is tedious? I think do that can helps us create a passive income and it better than Dollar while FIAT always decreases value and the demand buy Real Estate increases every year.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:11:41 PM

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
It will be possible to pursue your dream of buying a house with bitcoin since the price rate of bitcoin the current time is really wonderful due to the fact that it is fast rising as time passes by enabling us users to purchase anything that we want. The only problem is if you can find a retailer that will accept bitcoin as a term of payment.
you can just exchange it to fiat then buy it as simple as that since in each countries we do have our own local exchange which allowed us to cash or exchange our bitcoin to our own currency so if ever you already have enough savings and you think that its already enough to buy your dream house then just cash it out and enjoy.
cryptoking710

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:12:37 PM

Original post was two years ago.... so did you buy the house?

I sure hope you did!!!

david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:12:27 PM

I sure hope you did!!!
If he did he would be very stupid. Two years ago the bitcoin was like 5 percent worth of today's
price. That house of 2 years ago would be worth a real fortune now  Cheesy
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:15:42 PM

I sure hope you did!!!
If he did he would be very stupid. Two years ago the bitcoin was like 5 percent worth of today's
price. That house of 2 years ago would be worth a real fortune now  Cheesy

Haha indeed ! I can't imagine what the house will worth in two additional years! Probably a complete country

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:25:53 PM

I think you should not buy a home, a home is a waste, it will make you spend more money on it, instead, you use that money to invest in some other Altcoin or Bitcoin hoarding. It will help you get richer instead of spending money to buy a home

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:28:09 PM

Hows that house? Smiley

stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:47:21 PM

good idea too but if possible then there should be sis fund that make continued work again in bitcoin, so everything can walk, buy house definitely work still steady road add this bitcoin project
Freedom Force

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:41:47 PM

It depends on the kind of house. It also depends on the amount of bitcoins you have.
I personally would not buy a house if I had to spend more than half of my Bitcoins on it. A house is something you can buy later, Bitcoin is an opportunity that happens once in a lifetime.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:11:26 PM

It's up to you and depending on your need. You can buy a house or a car or a lot or make business or investments. No body wants to rent anyway unless you don't have a choice. Mortgage sucks also and very dangerous once you fail paying the whole thing you will forfeit incase you are unable to continue on paying including the payments you made in the past. It will make you bleed.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: