Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:16:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?  (Read 133892 times)
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:13:59 PM

It depends on the kind of house. It also depends on the amount of bitcoins you have.
I personally would not buy a house if I had to spend more than half of my Bitcoins on it. A house is something you can buy later, Bitcoin is an opportunity that happens once in a lifetime.
I agree with you it depends on the amount of the house that you will buy if it fits in your funds. Personally, I would'nt buy a house I could still save and hold my bitcoin for it to grow my investment. I can still buy a house if I wanted to but more likely I must convert it into fiat.

Buying a big house is my dream, but right now I'm more interested in making business in the real sector first, my dreams will still come true if I develop as many business assets as possible and in the future and hope to enjoy the rewards I also bought a house just from bitcoin and want to focus on enlarging assets for mining rigs, if we have a long-term plan, then we will focus on capital for business first.
Yeah, in present, I recommend you should saving your Bitcoin, it better than waste your Bitcoin for buy some things or asset stable price like Gold, Real Estate. If you have a look in long-term, you will understand saving your Bitcoin today never make you regret Cool
Yes of course you should buy a house if you need, because property is also a source of investment and profit. But if you do not really need a house then it would be better to hold your bitcoin in your wallet because in the coming future the price will grow more and more and you will be rich more than today. Therefore I think both are right keeping bitcoin for future or buying a house against your bitcoin.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:17:41 PM

If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

I think you can buy a house with bitcoin. The reason why we keep our bitcoin is to earn money. If you have a goal, just like buying a house with your bitcoin. You shouldn't hesitate to convert your bitcoin in to fiat, because it wouldn't make sense if you will just keep on holding to it till you get old. Remember, we hold to earn no to horde bitcoin.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:34:50 PM

I've completely changed my position on this. I won't buy a house with bitcoin, at least not my first house. I will buy my house soon, with fiat I have saved up and a big mortgage at low interest rate. Low interest rate = almost free money. So I will take advantage of that free money, and keep my BTC stash intact for now.

In a few years I might be able to buy a palace or a big building with the BTC !
There's a risk on what you are going to do but the reward is really high, good luck, you really are a risk taker.
As for me, I will secure first my house and then I will just invest my excess money, a house is already an achievement and if I have a
chance I will surely buy one, it's my first house actually.
Yup, most of the traders want to buy a home from amount of money they earned in Bitcoin. As me, I always wish I am owner a house in someday. Because I do not want to live at rent house.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Flyyyy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:18:49 PM

I've completely changed my position on this. I won't buy a house with bitcoin, at least not my first house. I will buy my house soon, with fiat I have saved up and a big mortgage at low interest rate. Low interest rate = almost free money. So I will take advantage of that free money, and keep my BTC stash intact for now.

In a few years I might be able to buy a palace or a big building with the BTC !
There's a risk on what you are going to do but the reward is really high, good luck, you really are a risk taker.
As for me, I will secure first my house and then I will just invest my excess money, a house is already an achievement and if I have a
chance I will surely buy one, it's my first house actually.
Yup, most of the traders want to buy a home from amount of money they earned in Bitcoin. As me, I always wish I am owner a house in someday. Because I do not want to live at rent house.

Everyone wants to live in their own cozy home. But not everyone has such an opportunity. People who know about the crypto currency have more chances to get rich and buy real estate. I'm sure that bitcoin will soon make us all rich

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:07:02 PM

not only a house but also I will buy a car for me. when you can make the profit at a large amount then you can buy anything whatever you want. so you can buy a house very easily. but I prefer not to spend my Bitcoin because for me it is a gold mine. if I spend my Bitcoin then I will lose a golden opportunity to make more money so i will not buy a house.
yes i also have the desire to buy a new car for myself with the profit that come from bitcoin. i am sure that it can only be possible through trading, as through trading we can earn an unlimited amount of bitcoin, therefore i think that trading is the only way which give us opportunity to buy something great through trading.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:04:46 AM

not only a house but also I will buy a car for me. when you can make the profit at a large amount then you can buy anything whatever you want. so you can buy a house very easily. but I prefer not to spend my Bitcoin because for me it is a gold mine. if I spend my Bitcoin then I will lose a golden opportunity to make more money so i will not buy a house.
yes i also have the desire to buy a new car for myself with the profit that come from bitcoin. i am sure that it can only be possible through trading, as through trading we can earn an unlimited amount of bitcoin, therefore i think that trading is the only way which give us opportunity to buy something great through trading.

Indeed, through trade we certainly have the opportunity to earn profits in line with expectations, and so far trade is an effective alternative in business to benefit from bitcoin with a relatively short time.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:34:40 AM

Indeed, through trade we certainly have the opportunity to earn profits in line with expectations, and so far trade is an effective alternative in business to benefit from bitcoin with a relatively short time.
I agree to that. Trading is a good way for alternatives for business because you can earn everyday in trading and you don't need to talk to people because you will just need to understand the chart of the coins and try to make an analyzation so you can predict the movement of the price and make the best out of it.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:26:27 AM

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
Yes if the bitcoin value goes very high i think if you have a oot of btc you can buy a beautiful house or may uou can buy a ferrari car Smiley but for me ig i have a lot of btc i want to build a business becuase i know that the money is limited so i want to build a business to get steady income.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:30:30 AM

OBVIOUSLY!!!!!
1. You are investing in real estate now thus no..losses for the long run
2. Its damn awesome to have ur own house... And if u r buying one then buy something big with more room and then rent it to others 😄 you can..earn some extra bucks and buy bitcoins from them again
Good luck✌

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:41:15 PM

I think buying a house is a dream of everyone especially if you are renting, maybe you can buy your dream house through bitcoin, and you can buy also your favorite things, but if only signature campaign your source of income I think its very difficult for you to buy your dream house.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:24:10 AM

Buy a house with bitcoin,sure  a house is worth a lot,but making a mistake is what I think you are doing here,like if you wait for a few more years,god knows maybe you can buy one house for one bitcoin(sounds ridiculous but you never know). What I am trying to prove here is that you can wait for a few years and then think of buying your house using bitcoin.
Yeah, you can go for buying a house as prices have gone so up. In fact you can go for anything you love to like going for world tour, investing in different countries or buying different things for yourself. You can support your family more efficiently when prices of bit coins are high. Good luck.
If you have made investments already and things are under your control then not only house you can buy anything that you can afford. If you are holding then congratulations to you now you will get much more than you even expect, just wait for few more months or years whatever suits you.
JamesColombia

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:18:07 AM

Buy a house with bitcoin,sure  a house is worth a lot,but making a mistake is what I think you are doing here,like if you wait for a few more years,god knows maybe you can buy one house for one bitcoin(sounds ridiculous but you never know). What I am trying to prove here is that you can wait for a few years and then think of buying your house using bitcoin.
Yeah, you can go for buying a house as prices have gone so up. In fact you can go for anything you love to like going for world tour, investing in different countries or buying different things for yourself. You can support your family more efficiently when prices of bit coins are high. Good luck.
If you have made investments already and things are under your control then not only house you can buy anything that you can afford. If you are holding then congratulations to you now you will get much more than you even expect, just wait for few more months or years whatever suits you.
I think if you have enough money you can just buy a house if you have enough bitcoins at least you have to sell them at some point anyway so this is actually a very good and big long term investment you are making if you buy a house.
Evansloin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:31:40 AM

Buy a house with bitcoin,sure  a house is worth a lot,but making a mistake is what I think you are doing here,like if you wait for a few more years,god knows maybe you can buy one house for one bitcoin(sounds ridiculous but you never know). What I am trying to prove here is that you can wait for a few years and then think of buying your house using bitcoin.

I think that buying a house is like a dream come true for every bitcoin user, maybe you can buy your dream house through bitcoin, and probably your favorite things, but if only the signature campaign is your source of income I think it is very difficult for you to buy your dream house.
Paultron

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:05:45 AM

I think that buying a house is like a dream come true for every bitcoin user, maybe you can buy your dream house through bitcoin, and probably your favorite things, but if only the signature campaign is your source of income I think it is very difficult for you to buy your dream house.
I agree with you but i think you should buy a house when you have the money for it if you have it good for you but you know there is a lot of responsibilities when you buy a house like if something broke you need to pay it all by yourself.
coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:45:21 AM

Yes, you should definitely buy a house if bitcoin goes up. This is my second plan along with buying a car (Volvo v40).
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:17:33 AM

Buy a house with bitcoin,sure  a house is worth a lot,but making a mistake is what I think you are doing here,like if you wait for a few more years,god knows maybe you can buy one house for one bitcoin(sounds ridiculous but you never know). What I am trying to prove here is that you can wait for a few years and then think of buying your house using bitcoin.
All about the mindset and the need. I think that if you are living in a rent house or in a small house and you feel that the bitocin you hold today have enohg to buy a big house then you should go on to purchase a house for your family.

Because bitcoin is all about to earn money and spend it to buy comfort for yourself and your family as well. You should do what satisfies you the most.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2842
Merit: 611

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:20:47 AM

Hows that house? Smiley
It depends on the rate and the value of the bitcoin in your country if it is high and you will use it then you can buy a house. The price of the bitcoin is not same everywhere at some areas you can buy a house with one bitcoin only but at some places you can’t buy even with more than 20 bitcoin so it depends on the price and the value of the bitcoin at that are where you want to buy house.
Yes definitely it is a good idea and wise thinking. Selling all the bitcoin also not good but as you told that you will sell 80 to 90 percent of your bitcoin, then there is no problem if it solves your problem of your own house without mortgage.

But for the higher price you will have to wait for some time. The predictors say that bitcoin will reach to the price of 1000 US dollars till the end of this year.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:57:06 AM

IF bitcoin goes very high then I think you should also buy a car and a phone and everything else that you want. Kidding. It is up to you if you want to soend it there but for me you should also look at some other options too if that can be sustainable and if you are up to it if the bitcoin price goes down after getting high.

Nardsensei07

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:20:23 AM

That'd be probably cool!!! But for me, it is better to be insured first before the house...HappyLang!
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:23:32 AM

Why not ? If bitcoin prices will go up. I would also sell all my bitcoins, and then buy expensive things. This is normal behavior. You can also save your bitcoins though.

You must first transfer your bitcoins to euros or dollars. Which of them do you want ?
I think I will be very easy job to buy you house from bit coin because profitability is very high as you invest the double or triple of the profit you will definitely gain in a very short period of tin but only on the basis of your dedication and good luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: