Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:20:27 PM

I believe in privacy rights so I must believe in bitcoin. We need to take control of our future and the first step to doing that is by investing in bitcoin and losing our dependency for the almighty USD.
Bitcoin was proof it self being the strongest cryptocurrency,  good alternative for people who get saturated of using paper money and such as investment too like you said. Bitcoin have so many benefit so we should believe in bitcoin.
In addition to decreasing our dependence on USD and giving more financial control to the user, Bitcoin is also a viable alternative due to the ease and security of making payments by using it. Even for a person who does not have much experience using cryptocurrencies, it does not take long until he/she adapts to it, and the benefits are evident. A lot still needs to improve, of course, but using Bitcoin as a form of payment will become easier and will attract more users over time.

I wouldn't say that Bitcoin's selling point is its ease of use. People, especially the older generation, might not be comfortable using wallets and sending  bitcoins. The 'killer application' of Bitcoin still has not been developed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 04:05:29 PM

I believe in privacy rights so I must believe in bitcoin. We need to take control of our future and the first step to doing that is by investing in bitcoin and losing our dependency for the almighty USD.
Bitcoin was proof it self being the strongest cryptocurrency,  good alternative for people who get saturated of using paper money and such as investment too like you said. Bitcoin have so many benefit so we should believe in bitcoin.
In addition to decreasing our dependence on USD and giving more financial control to the user, Bitcoin is also a viable alternative due to the ease and security of making payments by using it. Even for a person who does not have much experience using cryptocurrencies, it does not take long until he/she adapts to it, and the benefits are evident. A lot still needs to improve, of course, but using Bitcoin as a form of payment will become easier and will attract more users over time.

I wouldn't say that Bitcoin's selling point is its ease of use. People, especially the older generation, might not be comfortable using wallets and sending  bitcoins. The 'killer application' of Bitcoin still has not been developed.
Many old people like grandfather and grandmother didnt know what is bitcoin because I think  they are not interested anymore on earning money. Some of the middle ages are not fan of using online money even using paypal they didnt want to use it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:18:18 PM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

this topic appears to be posted last year so I am asking a permission to give my opinion. well, it is much better if you are going to buy only what you can afford so there will be only loss more or than a quarter of your $10k if ever the price goes down but if it goes higher then it will be great for you cause you already made a profit with just buying and holding a bitcoin.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:32:02 PM

Not quite sure what you mean with killer applications but actually I agree with the fact that bitcoins selling point is its ease, because see you are neither forced, nor worried when the price is low because for sure it would rise. Yes, though sometimes it takes a lot of money.
Personally I love bitcoins the most because of their anonymity and hence safe.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:58:17 PM

Isn't its good market flow has not convice you yet? If you still have hesitation then you should go thorough research. I am new here in bitcoin industry but I am very convince as I do research and read posts and testimony of many people, that is enough for me and now my next step is to invest now in trading.
its a perfect way to grow bitcoin if perform correctly i seen big progress again with bitcoin value so investing it inside trading will help you grow your bitcoin and for sure you will earn good profits in returned just keep believing and researching.
Yes i do believe you. I'm so excited to invest in trading. Could you suggest any coin that you think is a good start to invest? Thank you for your positive response. I really do hope it would work out well to me. Just thinking the positive side.
i agree with you and you are right to invest in trading because trading is very much profitable than other investment and i also earning bitcoin in good amount through trading and have too much lowest risk.
Taksonas

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:11:42 PM

Isn't its good market flow has not convice you yet? If you still have hesitation then you should go thorough research. I am new here in bitcoin industry but I am very convince as I do research and read posts and testimony of many people, that is enough for me and now my next step is to invest now in trading.
its a perfect way to grow bitcoin if perform correctly i seen big progress again with bitcoin value so investing it inside trading will help you grow your bitcoin and for sure you will earn good profits in returned just keep believing and researching.
Yes i do believe you. I'm so excited to invest in trading. Could you suggest any coin that you think is a good start to invest? Thank you for your positive response. I really do hope it would work out well to me. Just thinking the positive side.
i agree with you and you are right to invest in trading because trading is very much profitable than other investment and i also earning bitcoin in good amount through trading and have too much lowest risk.

The lowest risk, I disagree about that it can be as risky as gambling.. I think its a good and profitable thing to make money but its risky so be sure when you do it and also do some research please.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:48:51 PM

I just came back and i just already bough bitcoin to start trading again and investment from ico's and i always trust bitcoin where i can grow my money december is comming and people need money for the christmas season. Bitcoin will not gonna die as long as they are people who using it daily and trading it from trading sites.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:21:29 PM

You should because many people are now a successful because of it. Stop hesitating on buying or earning one because it is really worth it. The only way that you can lose your money on bitcoin is when you get scam when you are buying bitcoin, I suggest you to buy one to one of your friends that uses bitcoin because that is way more safe than buying bitcoin online. You should buy bitcoin now and start earning before it is too late.
Doubletrade

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:23:43 PM

I think for other people we can not push them to believe but for me in my own i believe in bitcoin that it can be use for a long time and more price increase will come.. bitcoin will be the great alternative payment online or even in local country for some stores that actually happen in some countries..
Bitcoin has a great future and believe that we will be success using it..
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:49:34 PM

The lowest risk, I disagree about that it can be as risky as gambling.. I think its a good and profitable thing to make money but its risky so be sure when you do it and also do some research please.
i do not think that trading is risky because trading give us a good opportunity to earn bitcoin and we can get a big profit from trading and i think bitcoin is the main example of trading that nowadays people buying bitcoin with low price and then sell with high price .
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:54:08 PM

we can not push them to believe...

Obviously, it is someone's personal choice or decision if he should believe in bitcoin or not, they should do their research about it and listen to what people say about it and at the end they should take their own decision if what they think about it.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:28:09 PM

Obviously, it is someone's personal choice or decision if he should believe in bitcoin or not, they should do their research about it and listen to what people say about it and at the end they should take their own decision if what they think about it.
I think, should not lead one to believe bitcoin. they just need to learn about bitcoin, so they will understand the system that works for bitcoin. so I believe that they will find and save bitcoin they get, in order to believe, that bitcoin prices will be higher in the future

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:17:16 PM

I think, should not lead one to believe bitcoin. they just need to learn about bitcoin, so they will understand the system that works for bitcoin. so I believe that they will find and save bitcoin they get, in order to believe, that bitcoin prices will be higher in the future
But what will be the wrong in guiding one person into bitcoin ecosystem and making them to believe bitcoins so that they will start using it. I guess every bitcoiner must need to do this for a better user-base for bitcoin ecosystem. So that we will be having huge price levels too.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:36:10 PM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
Well, it's been a year since you asked this and I'm curious how is it going for you, did you bought bitcoin and how much?  Feels like too many posts to read about and find out your investment outcome. Bitcoin price around $400 in last year and now has been increasing to $760, if you believe in bitcoin and had decided to bought it even a half of your funds, what an amazing profits that you get than.
TravisNeko

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:50:30 AM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because it has a very good future a head and I think that the profit will only be more and more by days/weeks/years.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:14:47 AM

I wouldn't say that Bitcoin's selling point is its ease of use. People, especially the older generation, might not be comfortable using wallets and sending  bitcoins. The 'killer application' of Bitcoin still has not been developed.

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because it has a very good future a head and I think that the profit will only be more and more by days/weeks/years.
i agree with you that bitcoin is really has a good and bright future because there is a lot of people are buying bitcoin in huge amount they know about the future of bitcoin and i am sure we will be get a big profit from bitcoin in the future.
brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:57:01 PM

there are many currency out there of the government of the day have taken charge of in which the they control off here in this case the government do not have right over the currency you can make as much as you can and convert them to real currency if you want  transaction is easy here you have  your right so i think you believe in bitcoin.
carlisle1

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:35:16 PM

also it depends on their interest if they are interested to learn about it and willing to conduct a basic earning method and it also depends on how they can comprehend the bitcoins' systems that's right that we cannot push or let them to believe in bitcoin if they really have an interest then they will find their way proof to their self that bitcoin is really worth to use .
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:50:54 PM

Well, until now I still believe bitcoin, but, I do not have much time to look for it at this time. but, lately I have free time, so I could come back looking for bitcoin. Well, I'm just surprised to see the price of bitcoin is very high at this time. bitcoin I hope that the price will reach $ 1,000 by year-end

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
carlisle1

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:09:52 AM

Well, until now I still believe bitcoin, but, I do not have much time to look for it at this time. but, lately I have free time, so I could come back looking for bitcoin. Well, I'm just surprised to see the price of bitcoin is very high at this time. bitcoin I hope that the price will reach $ 1,000 by year-end

nothing's impossible as we can see, the price increase is continuously approaching maybe it will not happen at the end of the but we see some changes after the year started it is almost 2017 but bitcoin still on $700 dollars so I think it will increase again in a few more couple of months let's just hope .
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: