Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Increase Incoming.  (Read 23587 times)
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:19:39 AM

i hope that your prediction is correct, we need a huge rise in my opinion
Don't hope so in near future because there is not strong point or reason to do so except if some manipulation happens but that will not survive long as they will try to dump soon after pump.

I believe only the upcoming halving would be the enough reason for bitcoin prices keep on raising now a days. The economic slow down around the globe may push investors to look for alternate investments like bitcoin. So, anytime we can expect price increases.

I also think that the price goes up.
The price is very low and even those people now think the bad with Bitcoin, but they actually have to wait calmly and see what happens.

Because the price is much lower and I think it will be worth more later.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:27:55 AM

Don't hope so in near future because there is not strong point or reason to do so except if some manipulation happens but that will not survive long as they will try to dump soon after pump.

I believe only the upcoming halving would be the enough reason for bitcoin prices keep on raising now a days. The economic slow down around the globe may push investors to look for alternate investments like bitcoin. So, anytime we can expect price increases.

The price is very low and even those people now think the bad with Bitcoin, but they actually have to wait calmly and see what happens.

The price will go up in the next quarter. It is consolidating after last year's big rise. So it is staying in a narrow range.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:47:36 AM

Well if thats the case we need to wait for a while for the price increase or we need to buy bitcoins too and wait for your thoughts?
We know that we dont know the fluctuate of the price but i will still wait if there's a sign of increasing before i start to buy coins..
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:38:32 PM

Yeah I think so too clear. The price is in fact now very low and so it's really wise now to go buy it now.
And later it will sell if you have a lot of profit.

It is in fact becoming increasingly popular and more people are using so I think the value it later goes up.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:53:52 PM

The price is low now so that's good because the price will rise soon.
I think we just need to wait till the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount.

asrilani

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:48:50 AM

The price is low now so that's good because the price will rise soon.
I think we just need to wait till the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount.

The price is consolidating after last year's big rise. The rise of about 100% at one point. So it is necessary to breathe for some time.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:48:21 PM

I think that fact. I think it will be worth more in the future. It now does have quite a low price and I think it will rise later.
But we should go or hope that's true.
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:42:08 PM

I think that fact. I think it will be worth more in the future. It now does have quite a low price and I think it will rise later.
But we should go or hope that's true.

Its true for sure, with a bit of luck it will go fast.
We just need some patient for it.
Plus the halving is also coming, that's pretty nice.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:20:51 PM

i hope you are right, we need it for a very long time right now and if we will not get it a lot of investors will be disappointed, i hope that the increase will happen really soon and that i will make money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
LuckyYOU

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:24:36 PM

i hope you are right, we need it for a very long time right now and if we will not get it a lot of investors will be disappointed, i hope that the increase will happen really soon and that i will make money

I'm hoping the same but it I think it will happen soon.
We just have to be patient for the moment.
The halving is coming so I think we have a good chance it will.

asrilani

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:52:07 AM

The Bitcoin price is stagnate for the last 2 month. While the Ethereum price has risen many folds. Whales are  moving out of Bitcoin?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:17:04 AM

The Bitcoin price is stagnate for the last 2 month. While the Ethereum price has risen many folds. Whales are  moving out of Bitcoin?

no, it happened many time, it is called a pump, after that you get a dump

are people really so naive nowadays? it's not like ethereum is the first oen that was pumped ever...
Evansloin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:43:10 AM

I must say that the price is low. But I do not mind.
Because I think it's going to be worth more later. But we later see.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:21:44 PM

A price increase based on what? The price has been stable for the last period of time. Either the price will go up in the neir future or go down.I don't see it happen that the price will stablize the next couple of years.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:32:18 PM

Ethereum is being pumped to insanity. The guys behind the pump have made themselfs millions in just a matter of a week or two. Not bad isn't it? Whales are not moving out of Bitcoin, they are either accumulating slowly, or simply waiting for China to light the fire.
LuckyYOU

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:23:24 PM

The price will go up in the next quarter. It is consolidating after last year's big rise. So it is staying in a narrow range.

It will for sure, its just need some time.
But its risky to say because the bitcoin is pretty unpredictable of course.
I'm thinking the same thing and the halving is also coming so.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:09:10 PM

Ethereum is being pumped to insanity. The guys behind the pump have made themselfs millions in just a matter of a week or two. Not bad isn't it? Whales are not moving out of Bitcoin, they are either accumulating slowly, or simply waiting for China to light the fire.

What gets pumped will get dumped!
I bet a nice portion of the actual Ethereum value will flood into Bitcoin sooner or later.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:19:31 PM

What gets pumped will get dumped!
I bet a nice portion of the actual Ethereum value will flood into Bitcoin sooner or later.

Not too later now itself a rise of 380$ has been reached in the bitcoin value. After a long time its crossing 380$.
So soon as you said the pump will be there without dump

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:43:31 PM

The price increase is coming for sure but we all have to be patient.
It will happen plus the halving is also coming so that's a good thing for the bitcoin.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:08:20 PM

The price increase is coming for sure but we all have to be patient.
It will happen plus the halving is also coming so that's a good thing for the bitcoin.

Exactly, we all are waiting for halving and once halving is done, the price would be much higher and that would be a great news for bitcoin community, as we can make some profits out of it.

I think it will go to a higher amount indeed but if it will not happen it will be a real pity.
Its possible because the bitcoin is of course unpredictable no one knows whats coming.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: