Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217625 times)
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:21:59 PM

FWIW; I mostly mine with sha256 on this account;  and am typically seeing ~3.5mbtc/day.   Without any major exchange bonuses/luck; today I am at 5.3mbtc in the last 24....

So something seems different.

Definitely a pleasant surprise.

Sounds promising.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 02:27:38 AM

Sounds promising.

Yeah;  and the new payout schedule takes my small account 24hour estimates and changed them drastically; for only a few hours/day I see a realistic 24hr total, but now only a single 2.5mbtc payout when there's still 1-1.5 to be paid; so I only truly see my real 24hr earnings for a short window twice a day.

Doesn't really bother me though.

I'd say for people mining with larger farms; don't use a light wallet so the multiple tx issue clogging their wallet is non-existent in that respect....  I actually loved the old payout schedule.  It was an easier way to know if any gear went down in the past 2-6 hours;  vs getting a payment alert and value from my wallet only twice a day.   Just my .02c on that matter.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
AngryDwarf

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:05:46 AM

Yeah;  and the new payout schedule takes my small account 24hour estimates and changed them drastically; for only a few hours/day I see a realistic 24hr total, but now only a single 2.5mbtc payout when there's still 1-1.5 to be paid; so I only truly see my real 24hr earnings for a short window twice a day.

Not sure I fully understand you. There is a pending balance and an actual balance. The pending balance is subject to exchange rate movements whilst the coins mature. The actual balance is what you have after exchange. So what is the most profitable coin to mine may be up or down depending on exchange rate movements whilst the coins mature. If the coin has a thin buy book, the exchange process will also rip through the buy order book, so average sell price may be lower than bid price. I wonder if that was happening on the c11 coins. The payout schedule makes no difference.

I did a quick mining test, share percentage and profitability doesn't seem to have improved. Too short a test to be conclusive. Maybe there has been a change to share distribution, after an algo switch it looked like I might have been getting credited over a few more blocks afterwards.

FWIW: With a U2+, and dodgy U3 antminer, OC'd GTX680 and R7 260X, and an OC'd core i7-2700K, I used to clear 1 mBTC in around 16-20 hours on this site. On hashpower.co, I've recently been clearing 1 mBTC in 10-12 hours. That is a difference I cannot ignore. I prefer the active support and development on this site, but until this share issue is resolved I won't be pointing my miners here 24x7.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 08:45:57 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 09:00:13 AM by JaredKaragen

im actually not counting it all just the "balance" total;  not total unpaid.

The un-exchanged balance is usually half of what has already been sold on the exchange if my mining hardware keeps online reliably. (this detail probably was superfluous)

my 5.3mbtc 24/hr total was on the actual listed 24 hour total list of tx id's.....

I always have my S3@ stock speeds, and an Asus GTX980 mining (presuming my internet isn't down, or the antminer doesn't get its usb disconnect issue and turn off the green light/stop hashing); and generally see 3-3.8mbtc/day on the 24hour payout list between just those two miners + the 8 5-chip scrypt orbs (~2.8Mh) that i normally also have plugged in.
During that day of the 5.3mbtc in 24 hour earnings;  i saw a nice linear sawtooth pattern on the 24 hour graph that looks eerily identical to today's graph that currently only shows one payout on the list/summary of 24hr tx's.  Before the payout freq change;  I would see ~3TX/day every 6 hours;  with an average of 1.2mBTC each.   Given the payout changed the size and scale of the sawtooth pattern;  its hard to understand how it was much higher with less hardware and no visible increase in the payout earnings or balance.

Whenever something like the crazy creva price spike happened;  I will see a big spike in the thin line of the 24hr earnings graph that shows total mined; and later when its added to my balance, the solid lower portion of the graph sees nearly the same rise of a balance(assuming the lower one is green; i'm mostly colorblind;  although I can see some of every color).

I will grudgingly admit that I had a new lady over;  and unplugged all my gridseeds and cast them aside to get rid of some wire mess and noise while she was here for a few days;  and I haven't taken the time to hook them all back up again.... so I could be adding ~2.8Mh of SCRYPT to the earnings if I get them plugged back in.... but im kinda baffled as to why my earnings yesterday were higher when the orbs weren't even hooked up and theres no visible spike in profitability in the graph.

3.5mBTC/day is pretty much a chicken I can count before its egg is hatched;  its been that consistent ever since switching to zpool from xpool when it first opened to the public.  Only when hardware goes offline for more than a couple houes;  do i notice a hit in my 24hr earnings.

I believe once this next payout minimum is reached (at this time I assume it will be roughly 4 hours from now by guessing)  I will see another ~5Mbtc+ day;  just with these two pieces of hardware.  I'm speechless....

http://zpool.ca/?address=1PHSDYvVp6HpqtuUPocK41DrdeHbbezaeP  
if you want to see the statistics and such from what i'm generating my info off of and what this hardware is doing.  Please note in my TX history;  the large high frequency payouts are from doing 5TH+ rentals to test the pool profitability and share% readout issues I was seeing specifically with the SHA256 algo.    I didnt ever seem to notice any discreptency with the video card mining;  as when I was pulling 10Mh, and the pool statistics were showing 100Mh of miners;  I was getting just a hair under 10% share percentage so I never looked closer at it.

When I did the first 50Th rental (pool was avg 25-50Th for the preceding weeks) so I was sure I should be seeing very close to 50% share credit;  when in fact I was typically seeing ~43% or less.  That's when I first mentioned a potential problem on this forum; but was easy to dismiss it because it will weight different people to different coins at different times (as I understand it); so you cant go based off individual coin share %...

Another strange thing was the share% seen on left next to the "miners" section on the wallet page;  it shows a share % that was very much not the same as what was expected to be seen when doing the simple calc between that number, my pool reported hashrate and the total pool hashrate reported to the top right;  or the mined block share % credited to me.  seemed around plus or minus 80% of the expected amount.  It correlated to the mined block credit percentage i was expecting vs. seen  so that lead me to think the table at the upper right is just got an error in its display.  But it is way beyond me;  I know coding and languages;  but I don't want to learn how someone wrote all the code for the pool because they went though al this trouble to write it in the first place; and I know first hand how people always had trouble figuring out how I did things in my 3d engines i worked on in the 90's Wink  I know there are much more qualified people to look into that since they have been at it longer than I and have time invested in it already.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

AngryDwarf

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:15:54 AM

When I did the first 50Th rental (pool was avg 25-50Th for the preceding weeks) so I was sure I should be seeing very close to 50% share credit;  when in fact I was typically seeing ~43% or less.  That's when I first mentioned a potential problem on this forum; but was easy to dismiss it because it will weight different people to different coins at different times (as I understand it); so you cant go based off individual coin share %...

Reference code wise, my understanding is the mining share% is algo wide, not related to the coin being mined. It is manipulated by that strange formula that I can't get my head around though. But I don't know what customisations exist on this system.
BTW: Green? Not for off. It looks like a pukey yellowish-green to me, lol. Possibly lime green.

dexu

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:08:25 PM

Scrypt pool is disconnecting miners .. why ?
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 03:15:36 PM

Scrypt pool is disconnecting miners .. why ?

Sorry, this has been an ongoing issue. Today we've rebuilt the stratum with some more code changes and also as a test, we've disabled the merge mining wallets as I have a suspicion that they might be part of the problem.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
dexu

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:22:07 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 03:50:06 PM by dexu

Thank you, im reconnect to zpool Smiley
Edit: Without merge mining my miner is faster at your pool.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 05:08:17 PM

Thank you, im reconnect to zpool Smiley
Edit: Without merge mining my miner is faster at your pool.

Yes, fingers crossed it seems to have had a good result on the scrypt port. SHA still seems to hit some problems.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 05:10:16 PM

We've now enabled Decred (DCR) for mining.  All appears well with the stratum port and share submissions. We still do need to find a block to confirm 100% so if you have some miners, it'd be great to test it out.

tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:44:13 PM

That's great you're sorting out the problems. Like I said I really like this pool. The reduction is profit vs. claimed could very well be from dropped connections. if you are getting a drop on avg of every half an hour and it's taking 6-10 mins avg to ramp up again that like an hour or two of lost mining. The site may be dead on for SHA256 claimed profitability but with all the drops you're not mining the whole 24 hrs, and I doubt someone wants to sit there manually re-connecting each time. If you can sort out the SHA256 eventually you will have one of the best pools out there. I'll keep checking back. Good luck!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 09:49:41 PM

Anyone else having this type of issue with argon2?

Its acting like when i had the same issue with lyra2 having the difficulty is set too high;  the first 8-16 hashes (im running 2 quad core xeons) never get accepted;  then after the first accepted share;  it tends to see more accepted... until a block/work restart is performed...

thoughts?  This doesn't seem very normal...

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

AngryDwarf

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:01:26 PM

Anyone else having this type of issue with argon2?

Its acting like when i had the same issue with lyra2 having the difficulty is set too high;  the first 8-16 hashes (im running 2 quad core xeons) never get accepted;  then after the first accepted share;  it tends to see more accepted... until a block/work restart is performed...

thoughts?  This doesn't seem very normal...

What do you think is abnormal? Mining is a very random process. Looks like a run of hashes below pool difficulty, with a run of hashes above pool difficulty (thus sent and accepted), and then a run of hashes below pool difficulty again.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 10:10:49 PM

even when mining cpu on x11 before;  share submittal freq just seemed higher when I was doing CPU mining before.

then again;  maybe im just ignorant to the graces of having high output asics and video cards for some time...

thanks for the input tho.  ill ignore it.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

metalmusiccoin

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 10:14:11 PM

HI please add metal music coin in your pool.  wallet and source code are here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=965360.0

thanks guys

redukt

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:44:32 PM

So is the stratum reset / disconnect issue resolved with SHA-256?
Throestyle1

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:48:46 PM

Liking the pool. Question is can I have two workers with the same BTC address as the worker name?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ ★ BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 10:52:16 PM

crackfoo:  when clicking on total paid to get a list of transaction history;  I am not able to get a scroll bar to scroll through the list.

Maybe its the fact im on FF;  but;  it seems the other FF related issues i commented on months ago have gone away.

also; I am still getting my miner stuck on lyra2 every time I add it to my rotation of algos in my batch file...   The profitability is half of what it was when I added it;  and by some quick math, the stratum should have dropped me to another algo by now.   Any idea why?   Ive even changed the profitibility to be 1 (where others are set to considerably more) and it will still keep me locked on lyra2.

Throestyle1:  just the payment address as a username no "dot workername"

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

AngryDwarf

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:00:50 PM

even when mining cpu on x11 before;  share submittal freq just seemed higher when I was doing CPU mining before.

then again;  maybe im just ignorant to the graces of having high output asics and video cards for some time...

thanks for the input tho.  ill ignore it.

Have you explicitly set difficulty?

AngryDwarf

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:03:47 PM

also; I am still getting my miner stuck on lyra2 every time I add it to my rotation of algos in my batch file...   The profitability is half of what it was when I added it;  and by some quick math, the stratum should have dropped me to another algo by now.   Any idea why?   Ive even changed the profitibility to be 1 (where others are set to considerably more) and it will still keep me locked on lyra2.

Could it be due to the ccminer max 127 password length issue?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260863.msg13645870#msg13645870

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: