Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109676 times)
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 03:51:09 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 04:53:45 PM by toecutter

SatoshiGalaxy
Version 2.1

Introducing a new Online RPG/BTC Faucet hybrid!

This is a pretty exciting project for me and my team, and hopefully will be as exciting for you.
For sale, for the modest price of 1 BTC. PM or post here, thank you.

• Vast galaxy to explore
  • Fine choice of gameplay strategies
  • Mining, Crafting, Trading, Combat PvE and PvP, events
  • Player-run economy: every item in the game can be crafted and sold to other players
  • Planet colonization and management
  • MORE ads :(

Faucet features:

• Instant payouts via FaucetHUB.io (no thresholds)
  • Instant payouts via ePay.info (no thresholds)
  • Nice rewards, if you spend time on upgrading (~1000 sat/hour)
  • Solid referral locking (even if player doesn't sign-up right away)
  • No regional biases (we don't care what "tier" your country is)
  • 10% ref. payout (to a wallet/service of your choice)
  • Main currency is BTC, but you can also withdraw DOGE
  • Rich desktop interface and lean mobile version

Thank you all for participating in the beta test. We've closed about 300 issues, ranging from minor bugs and typos, to serious exploits, to minor enchantments to complete revamps of whole gameplay sub-systems. We're now in Release status.

Please ask any questions here in this thread.

Enjoy!

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mavenraven

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:35:28 PM

ok I try your game, but is very confusing

1. register account is hard, why dont enter just BTC wallet?
2. design is very hard to understand
3. you dont say average payout
4. you dont say what is ref %

I try calculate average payout myself, this is right?

first for person who recently register:

4 cargo * 4 capacity = 16 boxes
1 box of copper = 2 satoshi
16 x 2 = 32 satoshi
(box can fill in 1 claim, but I use 2 because 2 lasers, and you can)
1 claim = 5 minutes
2 claims = 2.5 minutes

32 satoshi / 2.5 minutes = 12.8 satoshi / minute
12.8 * 60 = 768 satoshi/hour

SO 768 satoshi/hour is not extremely bad

second for person who upgrade ship:
I have 32 boxes, which is * 2 everything, right? 768*2 = 1535 satoshi/hour
to upgrade ship from 16 to 32 boxes, I need paying 156 satoshi for box each
16 * 156 = 2495 satoshi
to get 2495 satoshi, if "768 satoshi/hour" is right, 2495/768 = 3 hours

SO if new user spend 3 hour on your game, his payout is then 1535 satoshi/hour

but also copper sometimes worth 1 satoshi, sometimes 2, this mean divide everything by 2, so:
new user: 384 satoshi / hour
after spending 6 hour: 767 satoshi / hour
if he is unlucky Huh

not too good! also wait for energy, wait for captcha.

I still play but please increase reward.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 11:04:57 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 09:29:40 AM by toecutter

1. register account is hard, why dont enter just BTC wallet?

We need extra layers of verification, that's why an E-Mail is required. Keep in mind that the game is somewhat targeted to larger audience than just faucet users, and some people in that audience don't even know what a BTC wallet is. E-Mails are also good for contacting people if there is a problem with their accounts.

If you don't want to, don't use your primary address (duh), a one-time throw away address is just as good. In fact, once you verify your E-Mail, you can totally forget about it, SIGN A MESSAGE with your BTC wallet and use THAT as password retrieval tool.

2. design is very hard to understand

Sorry to hear that :( Is there anything in particular you feel could be improved?

4. you dont say what is ref %

You're absolutely right, thanks for the tip! The ref. payout is 10%, I'll update this topic and that info will appear in the game itself very very soon!

3. you dont say average payout
I try calculate average payout myself, this is right?

first for person who recently register:

4 cargo * 4 capacity = 16 boxes
1 box of copper = 2 satoshi
16 x 2 = 32 satoshi
(box can fill in 1 claim, but I use 2 because 2 lasers, and you can)
1 claim = 5 minutes
2 claims = 2.5 minutes

32 satoshi / 2.5 minutes = 12.8 satoshi / minute
12.8 * 60 = 768 satoshi/hour

SO 768 satoshi/hour is not extremely bad

second for person who upgrade ship:
I have 32 boxes, which is * 2 everything, right? 768*2 = 1535 satoshi/hour
to upgrade ship from 16 to 32 boxes, I need paying 156 satoshi for box each
16 * 156 = 2495 satoshi
to get 2495 satoshi, if "768 satoshi/hour" is right, 2495/768 = 3 hours

SO if new user spend 3 hour on your game, his payout is then 1535 satoshi/hour

but also copper sometimes worth 1 satoshi, sometimes 2, this mean divide everything by 2, so:
new user: 384 satoshi / hour
after spending 6 hour: 767 satoshi / hour
if he is unlucky ???

not too good! also wait for energy, wait for captcha.

I still play but please increase reward.

O_O

Truth be told, we don't actually have a formula to calculate earnings per hour; The ratios are not finalized yet and might change before full release. As far as I understand, your calculations are correct, and if they are, we're already paying too much actually. I think the plan was to start with something like 500 SAT/hour and increase from there, if you can actually claim 1535 per hour just after 3 hours of gameplay, something is very broken on our side. I'll have a better look at the numbers a bit later.

but also copper sometimes worth 1 satoshi, sometimes 2

That is a gameplay feature. Every space station in every sector has different prices. Some will even pay 3 satoshi per one unit of copper ore. Those prices are randomly re-rolled every 6 hours (to motivate players to explore new sectors). It doesn't actually matter for copper that much, but as you move to more higher-paying ores, those differences can make a fortune!

Thank you for your feedback!

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 02:28:32 PM

It's nice to see some activity in the game, thank you guys.

What was strange to us, is that almost nobody made withdrawals. My first reaction was: "woah, they must be really liking the game and not care for satoshi at all", but I knew it would've been too good to be true. So it turns out FaucetBOX is being sluggish for those last days.

The symptoms are:
- on the main page it says: "FaucetBOX balance: -1" -- the "-1" here actually stands for "unable to connect to FaucetBOX, so I have no idea what the balance is"
- when you try to withdraw, connection hangs for a long time, and then you see a "Gateway Timeout" server error.

If that has happened to you -- do not worry. As you can see your satoshi were not deducted from your game balance, you still have them. Just wait for 5-10 minutes and try again. In the meantime you can also try to visit some other FaucetBOX-powered faucet, you'll likely see it's experiencing troubles just as well.

We're implementing a 2-step plan to remedy the situation: first we'll adjust the script to show a better error / warn players in a more meaningful way.

Second, we're going to add a second microwallet service. Please tell us which one you think is good?

Looks like XAPO has powerful infrastructure and their servers ALWAYS respond to you. They also cover the TX fees, so neither the faucet owner, neither the faucet user has to pay those. However, their data-collecting schemes are very annoying.

Paytoshi feels very new and unstable at the moment, and they collect fees from users.

Anything else to consider?

Maintaining TWO microwallets (which we'll have to recharge) is very sub-optimal for us, and in ideal world we'd just keep using FaucetBOX. However when people can't withdraw their funds it reflects badly on US, and not FaucetBOX. We really really really don't need that kind of image problems, especially since the project is new and is only establishing it's reputation :(

beluwiel

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:39:29 AM

Hi, i have a little problem with my account. I can't upgrade my cargo capacity.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:22:48 AM

I have tried to signup and came to know you have lots of restriction in password selection 5 symbols, 1 lowercase, 1 uppercase and more, which is quite irritating for users. Remove those restrictions as it is faucet not a bitcoin exchanger or wallet to have strong password.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:49:58 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 02:36:43 AM by EXtremeAEX

Hey, tried the game, and I agree it is a little confusing too. Took me some time to find how to sell the mined ores, and only to realise my cargo was full and I lost some of them. ;( There should be a tutorial, like for every game, a simple one will do.

For example: Start by scanning for asteroids, and then destruct it with the provided lasers to collect the mined ores, and go to the various docks and sell it.

There should also be mouse over descriptions over the icons, like the energy bar, to show what it is. Also, the site went a little crazy for me, and now I cant access it. Tongue It all started when I went to the second dock, and stuff went all weird  Huh

I guess you can improving it along the way while playing this, another cool game to earn, looking forward to see it become a better game!  Grin

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 12:20:27 PM

Hi, i have a little problem with my account. I can't upgrade my cargo capacity.

Hello, beluwiel.

I've checked your account, and it looks like you should be able to.

Just to be sure: you should visit a space station, select one of the cargo slots, and only then press Upgrade.

If that is what you are doing, and it doesn't work, then could you please provide a detailed description of what goes wrong?

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 12:26:37 PM

I have tried to signup and came to know you have lots of restriction in password selection 5 symbols, 1 lowercase, 1 uppercase and more, which is quite irritating for users. Remove those restrictions as it is faucet not a bitcoin exchanger or wallet to have strong password.

Hello, mobnepal

Thanks for your suggestion. Truth be told, I hate those restrictions myself.

Currently, if someone hacks into your account, he would be able to
1) sell all your stuff
2) change payout address
3) transfer funds to himself
4) wreck lots of havok
5) etc

As soon as we implement some security measures to prevent those (i.e. maybe require wallet signature when account is being updated), we'll allow weaker passwords. How does that sound?

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 12:33:44 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 09:29:03 AM by toecutter

Hey, tried the game, and I agree it is a little confusing too. Took me some time to find how to sell the mined ores, and only to realise my cargo was full and I lost some of them. ;( There should be a tutorial, like for every game, a simple one will do.

For example: Start by scanning for asteroids, and then destruct it with the provided lasers to collect the mined ores, and go to the various docks and sell it.

There should also be mouse over descriptions over the icons, like the energy bar, to show what it is. Also, the site went a little crazy for me, and now I cant access it. Tongue It all started when I went to the second dock, and stuff went all weird  Huh

I guess you can improving it along the way while playing this, another cool game to earn, looking forward to see it become a better game!  Grin

Hello, EXtremeAEX.

Thank you for your suggestions!

I'm guessing you came in the middle of site update which we performed just now. Is it still broken for you?

We'll definitely introduce tutorials (in form of quests/jobs) down the road, but it's a significant effort, so it may take us a while. Simpler things, like mouse-over tooltips are on their way!

beluwiel

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:02:38 PM

OK it's good now with explication. How many slot de can have in our ship? And can we change ship for more slot?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 06:18:46 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 06:17:32 PM by toecutter

OK it's good now with explication. How many slot de can have in our ship? And can we change ship for more slot?

Glad to hear that! We'll add more meaningful error messages, it's on the TO-DO list.

Newbie ship is 4x(4-8) (4 cargo slots, starting with 4 capacity each, upgradable to 8 capacity each)

Right now, other ships are not for sale, nor can they be crafted. But soon enough, sure, you'll have a fine choice of ships; suitable for mining, trading and combat.

Everyone,
there was a stock oddity since our recent update (which introduced crafting and many new resources), everything should be fine now.

sarcasticviper

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:44:14 PM

There is a bug with adblock. When I turn it off the site tells me its on and gives me the "You will be banned eventually" page but when its on I never see the adblock page.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 06:17:02 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 06:30:43 PM by toecutter

There is a bug with adblock. When I turn it off the site tells me its on and gives me the "You will be banned eventually" page but when its on I never see the adblock page.

Hello, sarcasticviper

Thanks for your report! That sounds weird. Could you please tell me more? Which adblock software are you using? Also, does it help if you turn it off and then re-login?

As a side note, we're constantly resetting adblock-related automated bans, and one of the users who posted on this thread earlier is the worst offender >:) If you're falling victim to wrong adblocking accusations, please reach out to us. We also see that many players are having no troubles at all, which is nice.

sarcasticviper

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:19:08 AM

Hello, sarcasticviper

Thanks for your report! That sounds weird. Could you please tell me more? Which adblock software are you using? Also, does it help if you turn it off and then re-login?

As a side note, we're constantly resetting adblock-related automated bans, and one of the users who posted on this thread earlier is the worst offender >Smiley If you're falling victim to wrong adblocking accusations, please reach out to us. We also see that many players are having no troubles at all, which is nice.

Just using AdBlock Plus on Firefox and so far re-logging has no change
nicojaewpunk

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:16:03 AM

Do you block ip from my country? i cant regist cause ip block
jerrysunny

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 06:18:17 AM

IPBlocked
and site is under construction

TRUEPLAY.io
 Transparent and honest gambling platform ♦ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♥ 30% discount
sitebountyann thread  ♥ wallet
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 07:46:06 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 06:13:15 PM by toecutter

Hello, sarcasticviper

Just using AdBlock Plus on Firefox and so far re-logging has no change

We have investigated the issue very carefully, and even contacted the Adblock Plus team for guidelines.

Long story short, even when you "disable" Adblock Plus, it still does some blocking behind the scenes. If you disable it "everywhere", then it finally stops.

Instead of telling our users to uninstall (or permanently disable) Adblock Plus, we have found a middle-ground solution, which is now outlined in the adblock guide on our site. ( http://www.satoshigalaxy.xyz/help/adblock#adblock-plus-firefox )

Dear faucet users, if you experience Adblock-related problems on other websites/faucets, this guide most certainly will help you too.

sarcasticviper, thank you very much, for bringing the issue to our attention.

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 08:05:53 AM

Do you block ip from my country? i cant regist cause ip block

Hello, nicojaewpunk

No, we do not currently implement IP blocks on per-country basis. Nor do we plan to, if it can be helped at all. (The reason is simple -- faucets are lucrative for people from countries with low minimal wage, and those are exactly the countries that contain the most botnets.)

You were likely flagged by one of the distributed IP checking services we implement.

After a heated discussion, we decided not to whitelist specific IPs even when a user explicitly asks us to, especially if said user doesn't already have an account with us. Even during the alpha testing. It just opens a huge can of worms. If that changes, we'll post an announcement.

Note to everyone: if you already do have an account, and it looks good otherwise, and the system suddenly flags you, then, yes, we will talk to you and probably whitelist your IP.

Here are some things you can try in the meantime:
- Make sure your computer (and/or network) is not infected with malware.
- Contact your ISP and/or sysadmin and ask if there's any suspicious traffic going from your IP.
- Once you're sure you're clean, wait for 24-48 hours.
- Try again.

Do not fret! There is no such a thing a "permanent record of bad IPs" (otherwise the whole Internet would've already been on such list); the lists are constantly changing and updating themselves. Even if you're an evil spammer, you can still redeem your IP by simply stopping the spam. For legitimate users such as yourself, it should be even simpler.

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 08:13:55 AM

IPBlocked
and site is under construction

Hello, jerrysunny

Please see the above post, as it applies to you too.

"Site under construction" will be displayed for the whole duration of the Alpha test.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: