Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109676 times)
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 06:09:51 AM

Thanks, guys!

It's this thing, continued. We'll fix it next time it pops up.

Oh, and,

is there maybe a limit a player can play?

Absolutely not. If you somehow play 24 hours a day (for whatever reason), it's fine by us.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kakucis006

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:50:36 AM

Today have killed 1 NPC trucker and get nothing in loot Sad (it was in green sector, maybe that's the reason?) Even more, under hunting/rolls was no trucker there...
Is that normal that pirates are attacking those truckers?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 11:42:02 AM

Absolutely not. If you somehow play 24 hours a day (for whatever reason), it's fine by us.
I keep game opened, is it same?

Yeah, no problems here. It's also the only way to collect all the log messages, so people tend to do this.

advertisements not showing http://prntscr.com/d6mqo3  Sad
From time to time getting this http://prntscr.com/d6mu2p (F5 resolving problem)
Looks like no closing tad here http://prntscr.com/d6mzir (top-middle on /dock page, top-left on /ship page) heve to be http://prntscr.com/d6mzza (middle-middle on /dock page)

Thank you! Fixed, I believe.

Today have killed 1 NPC trucker and get nothing in loot Sad (it was in green sector, maybe that's the reason?) Even more, under hunting/rolls was no trucker there...

Thanks. Due to multiple reports of missing loot, we have added some pirate chatter to aid us (and players) with figuring out what's going on. Missing hunting/rolls should work too, but please report if you still miss them.

Is that normal that pirates are attacking those truckers?

Yup.

pcjob

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:33:00 PM

Dear devs,
I apologize if you have discuss about it before.

Is it correct that a player will not get any skill if materials are burned out?
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:09:12 PM

Dear devs,
I apologize if you have discuss about it before.

Is it correct that a player will not get any skill if materials are burned out?

You only gain a skill point if crafting is successful.  Burns do not count.
kakucis006

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:44:28 AM

What is that?
http://prntscr.com/d6yz82
pcjob

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:31:12 PM

energy is stuck atm
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:32:25 PM

You only gain a skill point if crafting is successful.  Burns do not count.

That is correct! Similar rules apply to other skills as well (aiming grows only on successful hits, evading grows only if you managed to evade, etc).

http://prntscr.com/d6wa5o 1st appearence :(

Thanks, I think this was fixed. Is it still broken for you?

Due to multiple reports of missing loot, we have added some pirate chatter to aid us (and players) with figuring out what's going on. Missing hunting/rolls should work too, but please report if you still miss them.

energy is stuck atm

I've been told we missed it again (and there's nothing in the logs). Sorry about that, investigation goes on.

pcjob

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:44:20 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 11:55:06 PM by pcjob

Ehi guys, we need a trade forum here, I wish make an announcement!

We do really need an in-game notice board!

I was interested in buying the truck ship that was in the market but someone else managed to buy it just a few time before I could do!!!

So I am here to offer 95K to anyone who has a spare trucker ship and is willing to sell for that price (if he put it in the market he will see his ship immediatly sold)

Thank you in advance

Offer will expire whenever I buy a new one.

I will update this thread -> http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/forum/topic/93
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 12:12:04 AM

We had plans for "Diplomacy and Warfare" (war declarations, disscusions and alliance forging), "Economy and Trade" (basically ads for your in-game services) and "Squad Recruitment" boards. But given the very low number of players we have, it's not really worth it; it's easier to read all the posts on a single board for now.

If we ever reach higher player turnout, we'll probably reconsider.

Anyways, I don't mind, and bitcointalk moderators probably don't mind either (feel free to correct me), so feel free to post your announcements here; but keep in mind that the in-game forum is still probably better suited for this.

pcjob

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:19:06 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 06:32:36 PM by pcjob

We had plans for "Diplomacy and Warfare" (war declarations, disscusions and alliance forging), "Economy and Trade" (basically ads for your in-game services) and "Squad Recruitment" boards. But given the very low number of players we have, it's not really worth it; it's easier to read all the posts on a single board for now.

If we ever reach higher player turnout, we'll probably reconsider.

Anyways, I don't mind, and bitcointalk moderators probably don't mind either (feel free to correct me), so feel free to post your announcements here; but keep in mind that the in-game forum is still probably better suited for this.

Agree toe

Ps:
I appreciated a lot the acknowledgment, that game is really underestimated I think will become more popular sooner or later, it have to.

Pps:
Ingame update: I bought the tracker from another player which sold it to me! I am fine now with purchease. Thank you all.
7fantastic11

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:52:04 PM

Ok, This game is great.  but I bought a trucker and it is in a place called Gorgonia Tertia.  Does anybody have any idea where that is?  When I bought the deal yesterday it was in some corner of "dangerville".  So I make my way out that way, like past Terebellium-E and Kajam, and as I go to check out my "ships" on the profile drop-down, it seems to have moved to this new location: Gorgonia Tertia.  I have no idea how to fetch my trucker and need some help, please.
pcjob

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:55:22 PM

Ok, This game is great.  but I bought a trucker and it is in a place called Gorgonia Tertia.  Does anybody have any idea where that is?  When I bought the deal yesterday it was in some corner of "dangerville".  So I make my way out that way, like past Terebellium-E and Kajam, and as I go to check out my "ships" on the profile drop-down, it seems to have moved to this new location: Gorgonia Tertia.  I have no idea how to fetch my trucker and need some help, please.

You may summon it with a fee into your galaxy.

I have a similar situation of yours my problem is that

I bought a trucker that was parked in Lesath II galaxy.

Now when I go into the market, in the ships tab I see that there's a "Transfer cost"

I am ok with that but beside it there's a timer that is stuck at 162

Among that when I click the "transfer here" button in order to summon the trucker in the place I get error "Terminal malfunction"

What does it mean?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 08:33:03 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 09:09:18 PM by toecutter

Ok, This game is great.  but I bought a trucker and it is in a place called Gorgonia Tertia.  Does anybody have any idea where that is?  When I bought the deal yesterday it was in some corner of "dangerville".  So I make my way out that way, like past Terebellium-E and Kajam, and as I go to check out my "ships" on the profile drop-down, it seems to have moved to this new location: Gorgonia Tertia.  I have no idea how to fetch my trucker and need some help, please.

Hello, 7fantastic11!

Thanks for your feedback.

FYI, "broadcast" or "sector-wide" messages are only delivered to people in the same sector you are. If you want to ask people for help, a better bet would be using "unicast" or "galaxy-wide" messages (you can also select this option by clicking on "Global" tab in the chat).

BTW, people make this mistake all the time, do you guys think we should make Unicast the default option?

As for your actual question, I'm not at liberty to disclose sector locations, but other players will likely help you out with that.

Edit: Check your starmap. You should now be able to see the sector in question.

You may summon it with a fee into your galaxy.

I have a similar situation of yours my problem is that

I bought a trucker that was parked in Lesath II galaxy.

Now when I go into the market, in the ships tab I see that there's a "Transfer cost"

I am ok with that but beside it there's a timer that is stuck at 162

Among that when I click the "transfer here" button in order to summon the trucker in the place I get error "Terminal malfunction"

What does it mean?

OK, first things first.

1. The correct term for the star system is, well, "star system" or "sector". The galaxy is the whole thing :)
2. The "clock" icon is used to indicate cooldown costs, and the "hourglass" icon is used to indicate the actual current cooldown timer which is counting down. So the timer is not stuck, as it's not even a timer!
3. When you get "terminal malfunction" or "cargo bay malfunction" or "climate error" or a similar non-sensible message, it usually means there's some deeper problem underneath (like things not being properly synchronized server-side). Please just try again, and it should work the second time around. However, if the problem persists, it most certainly is a serious bug, so please report this as soon as possible.

And yeah, looks like you've found one! I'll send you a PM regarding this momentarily.

(Terribly sorry for the 1-2-3 points, not meant to poke at you; it's just that as other players read those posts, it's important to establish correct terminology to minimize the potential confusion).

pcjob

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:40:33 PM

yeah unfortunatly I have been terribly concise in the mean term!!! Smiley

That's also due to my different native language.

I checked your mp, I will send you some feedback asap! In the meanwhile thank you!
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 09:03:13 PM

yeah unfortunatly I have been terribly concise in the mean term!!! :)

That's also due to my different native language.

I checked your mp, I will send you some feedback asap! In the meanwhile thank you!

NP, SatoshiGalaxy is well-known for bad user interface, confusing concepts and lack of proper documentation. Trying to make up for it :)

Update!

• [BUG] Planets expose their mineral composition as soon as quarry is built.* (@zaiusz)
  • [BUG] Wrong error message is displayed when players lack satoshi to transfer their ships. (@pcjob)
  • [ENC] Show all sectors with player ships on the map. (@7fantastic11)
  • [ENC] Slightly increase hunting job rewards.
  • [ENC] Add debris-cleaning job.**

* This one is embarrassing. It was reported like months ago, we did nothing to fix it, and we leaked lots of data in the meantime. Oh well.

** It may look like an easy one, for newbies to feed on, but it actually requires some strategy to pull off.

pcjob

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:50:18 PM

Great update!

As for my trucker I submitted the transfer request right now

Requested transfer of '858567867458845' (for 7641 satoshi)

which seems to be successfully done
zaiusz

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:26:27 AM

BTW, people make this mistake all the time, do you guys think we should make Unicast the default option?

You should add a latch checkbox for those wishing to speak unicast all the time.  After switching screens during a private conversation, it's very easy to forget hitting the tab and accidentally broadcast... and if you made the default unicast our sneaky pirate plans may be revealed to everyone  Wink
zaiusz

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:43:22 AM

By the way Toecutter, i've been meaning to ask this question but just reminded now.  What's up with the rarity of sapphire crystals in a planet's mineral composition?  Out of the 60-80 some-odd planets I know of, I think I've only ever heard of two planets that produce sapphires (although there may be a few more out there).  Is that intentional to prevent easier/cheaper lapidary?

Also, one of my planets has 'very low' orichalcum... with 1000 miners it takes 13 hours to produce one lousy piece.  It was the same planet I originally had the bug that said it had none, but it actually did.  Am I just super unfortunate that it is so low it's practically non-existent or is something wrong?
zaiusz

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:12:57 AM

Great update!

As for my trucker I submitted the transfer request right now

Requested transfer of '858567867458845' (for 7641 satoshi)

which seems to be successfully done

Toecutter, something to think about regarding pcjob's trucker he purchased from me. It was sold through my planet's marketplace since there is no marketplace in the Lesath station. (it cost me friggin 6000 satoshi to tow it from the station in Lesath to my planet in the same system Undecided) Anyway, if he chose to fly up there to get it, he wouldn't have been able to because my landing permissions don't allow visitors.  There's obviously an easy workaround, that I set him up to land on the planet.  But maybe you should default it so that ships purchased from other players go to the closest THX or something like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: