Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109711 times)
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 04:21:17 AM

Circuits - http://prntscr.com/cfdlci
Components - http://prntscr.com/cfdlqd
Equipment - http://prntscr.com/cfdm7f

Maybe it is just me but I am used to seeing a heck of a lot more stuff than that. Earlier the Circuits and Components tabs were both empty.

Thank you! I think I know what this might be (but I'll have to double-check)... It's possible the stations that now contain rare blueprints do not have the common ones and vice versa. Was this taken in a red sector?

Also, are missile supposed to be able to follow you through sectors? That seems illogical that a rocket would travel between star systems, yet I am unable to land on a station in the next sector.

EDIT: Make that 2 sectors away. Still can't do anything.

Argh. This is seriously wrong, thanks for the report!

In the meantime DDoS continues, although a bit differently this time. It looks like our whole hosting is under attack (they are also BTC-friendly, which probably makes them a target).

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
5leepyJoe

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:01:03 AM

Thank you! I think I know what this might be (but I'll have to double-check)... It's possible the stations that now contain rare blueprints do not have the common ones and vice versa. Was this taken in a red sector?

Morning toecutter,

That was indeed a red sector (terebellum-e) but the other sectors seem to be doing the exact same thing. There are a few more blueprints but not many.

If it is indeed supposed to be that way then my apologies for bringing it up. I'm just used to blueprints not being as scarce.

Regards,
5leepyJoe

darkky

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:43:35 AM

we are waiting the anounces about the downtime period....i forogt to ask u something , toecutter.....In pvp(red areas) only minerals that i have in my cargo can be looted if someone kill me or he can loot equipment like mk3 beams, engines, mining lasers? thanks for answer
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 09:00:28 AM

Morning toecutter,

That was indeed a red sector (terebellum-e) but the other sectors seem to be doing the exact same thing. There are a few more blueprints but not many.

If it is indeed supposed to be that way then my apologies for bringing it up. I'm just used to blueprints not being as scarce.

Regards,
5leepyJoe

I promise to get back to you about this, can't really be sure right now.

we are waiting the anounces about the downtime period....i forogt to ask u something , toecutter.....In pvp(red areas) only minerals that i have in my cargo can be looted if someone kill me or he can loot equipment like mk3 beams, engines, mining lasers? thanks for answer

No, your equipment is safe.

We're doing some infrastructure upgrades to help us cope with the stress (we won't be able to hold off an attack of course, but we're going to trim some extra fat off the server).

This can bring new bugs. The "things that always worked fine" variety of bugs. In other words, right about anything might be broken. So if you do encounter something unusual, please report it ASAP.

Thank you for your patience. And in regards to all the other bugs/balancing issues/downtime grievances, I hear you, and promise we'll compensate as much as possible after the dust settles.

5leepyJoe

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:27:55 AM

Thanks toecutter.

You guys are awesome!

No, your equipment is safe.

Even equipment that are in your cargo slots? (Unmounted) I think that is probably what darkky is asking as well. Just to get clarity on it.

darkky

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:44:17 AM

can u plz fix my cpu rate when is possible, instead of 12 cpu i am reciving only 8.....yes i asked about euqiped that is not mounted and that is in the ship cargo, if can be looted, like sleepyjoe said Smiley thanks
5leepyJoe

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:37:29 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2016, 12:48:13 PM by 5leepyJoe

So many frustrating things happening  Undecided

http://prntscr.com/cfk9bz

How is he able to attack me when I have destroyed him?? I was literally just waiting on his loot. By the time stamp you can see he shot after me, which means he was already killed, yet was able to retaliate and kill me.

EDIT: and so it gets even stranger. Turns out he didn't die even though his hull was on 20 or 25 and I shot him for 35 damage...

EDIT 2: This I did kill one after which he retaliated. http://prntscr.com/cfla9l

EDIT 3: So when attacking a pirate and killing him, and then a rocket is shot at you, the dead pirate just disappears from the Ship list. No Loot, no exploding, just gone without a trace.

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 10:56:21 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 02:28:15 PM by toecutter

Even equipment that are in your cargo slots? (Unmounted) I think that is probably what darkky is asking as well. Just to get clarity on it.
yes i asked about euqiped that is not mounted and that is in the ship cargo, if can be looted, like sleepyjoe said :) thanks

Oops, nope. Unmounted equipment is not safe, like you said. Anything in your cargo hold is a fair game when it comes to looting!

So many frustrating things happening  :-\

http://prntscr.com/cfk9bz

How is he able to attack me when I have destroyed him?? I was literally just waiting on his loot. By the time stamp you can see he shot after me, which means he was already killed, yet was able to retaliate and kill me.

EDIT: and so it gets even stranger. Turns out he didn't die even though his hull was on 20 or 25 and I shot him for 35 damage...

EDIT 2: This I did kill one after which he retaliated. http://prntscr.com/cfla9l

EDIT 3: So when attacking a pirate and killing him, and then a rocket is shot at you, the dead pirate just disappears from the Ship list. No Loot, no exploding, just gone without a trace.

OK, this has 2 aspects to it. First of all, yes, the perfect sync is not really achievable with our current architecture, like ever. We're processing too many requests at the same time, and putting them all into one queue (to ensure orderly execution) would just introduce a giant bottleneck. The downside of our approach is evident.

(BTW, that is why you really do get an evade bonus from rockets when docked to a station. That wasn't a jest, things like that sadly can happen).

However, the magnitude of the problem scales down as server is feeling healthy. On good days (most of them?) you shouldn't feel anything wrong at all. Yesterday was a very bad day for our server. And we did some background updates, which likely explain the missing rockets/pirates -- sorry!

It should work fine now (relatively to our definition of "fine" above) and maybe even a tad better.

If someone does not know yet there is feature about wrecked ship: you'll be repaired not on nearest green stantion, but on last one you visited

Uh-oh ;)

Update!

• [TSK] Make different optimizations, introduce new bugs.
  • [ENC] Ability to sell planets. (~@FUCKUP)
  • [BUG] Hangar repair bars are visually misleading.* (@darkky)
  • [BUG] Exploded rockets throw players to 404 page. (@darkky)
  • [ENC] Add links to rolls. (@Przemax)
  • [BUG] Rockets prevent docking even across sectors. (@5leepyJoe)
  • [ENC] Make crafting skill falloff more gradual. ** (@5leepyJoe)
  • [TSK] Blueprint generation was adjusted. **
  • [TSK] REMOVE Pirate chatter.
  • [ENC] Add "fleet overhead" mechanic. *** (@?)
  • [TSK] Ship transfer: Buckaneers and Buckshots get discounts.
  • [TSK] Ship transfer: Maulers are forbidden.
  • [ENC] Ion Beams were placed into item hierarchy more firmly.
  • [ENC] Ensure all blueprints can be crafted with Trucker.

* I'm very happy to report, that the "2 privateers" bug was finally pinpointed. Turns out, ships with long names pushed their repair bars away, making it really hard to understand which is being repaired and which is fine. The new display should be a little bit less misleading. But if this still bothers you, please give your ship a shorter name.

** 5leepyJoe, I'm terribly sorry for not confirming this earlier. Turns out you're right, blueprints in red sectors did become scarce. That was indeed intended -- advanced NPCs no longer deal with common/newbie blueprints. In this update, we made it a little bit more random and not as strict.

** And, you will now receive 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and finally, ZERO skill points when crafting stuff that is too easy for your skill level.

Now, for the "fleet overhead". It grows the more ships you have in your possession. It's balanced back by the Navigation skill, but not to the extent you'd like.

The actual value is a penalty, which manifests in a few different ways:
- NPC repair times are longer
- Transfer costs are larger (and take more time too)
- (But Wharf repairs are still fast, no matter what)
- ...to be continued, some more penalties will be added in the future...

Therefore, you can probably STILL overcome it, if you're rich and interested in pushing the game limits, but hopefully it would calm down the Multi-Privateer situation in PvP.

OK, I think that's it.

And a small announcement: we're winding down with development a bit, you can expect bug fixes and tunage, but no major new features are to be introduced until we're sure all new bugs are exterminated.

Ah, one more thing. Quarry rates x2 till end of week, and all planets receive 6 population bumps.

5leepyJoe

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:02:53 AM

Thanks for the update on current affairs toecutter  Smiley

darkky

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:32:17 PM

i think something strange happend here, probably another bug....2 hours ago i let one of my privater in an area full with pvp pirates with only 60 hull points to be killed...surpriesd it was that after i came home and wanted to get to docked and take privateer, he was still in space at pvp pirates with 60 hull points, more then 100 shoots were missed all, probably alot of rockets to...for my opinion this is a bug for sure......i want to ask a sill question to....when the durability of a ship reach 0, ship will not function anymore or will selfdistruct losing all u have in that ship? is cheaper to repair durability when lets say u have like 5 durabilit left/100 or when u have 99/100 left, read smth about it on forum...thanks and waiting Smiley
darkky

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:04:17 AM

seems the game is down again, like it was last night when i left Sad( hope after all the problems will be solved we will have a 1-2 days nice event with loot x3 like  i read on forum that was some time ago Smiley i suposed is another attack...
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 05:43:20 AM

Unable to switch ship: Not enough CPU points
but switching no need CPU point ;)

This is fine. Lots and lots of actions do not spend your CPU points, even when they pretend they do cost some. Think about it as a 0.001 CPU point cost.

i think something strange happend here, probably another bug....2 hours ago i let one of my privater in an area full with pvp pirates with only 60 hull points to be killed...surpriesd it was that after i came home and wanted to get to docked and take privateer, he was still in space at pvp pirates with 60 hull points, more then 100 shoots were missed all, probably alot of rockets to...for my opinion this is a bug for sure......

Yup, that was reported earlier and has already been fixed. Thanks anyway!

i want to ask a sill question to....when the durability of a ship reach 0, ship will not function anymore or will selfdistruct losing all u have in that ship? is cheaper to repair durability when lets say u have like 5 durabilit left/100 or when u have 99/100 left, read smth about it on forum...thanks and waiting :)

It shouldn't matter if you repair from 5 or from 99 points, the cost stays the same. When it reaches zero your ship will become highly unusable, but it will not explode/nor will you lose any cargo or eq; this is mostly because we haven't actually implemented durability yet, at least not completely.

And yeah, we're currently in contact with our hosting regarding the downtimes. I think they got a bit confused about us after the attack. Hopefully something good comes out of it, but I have a feeling another server change might be required :(

darkky

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:53:56 AM

did u change the respawn duration from ships? if so is not nice to wait 3x more time that a ship to be repaired...i am waiting 94 minutes for the noob ship to be repaired when yesterday i would wait only 31 minute.....if is a bug plz remediate this... http://prnt.sc/cgcdxn    thanks
darkky

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:34:01 AM

peoples are saying that now is normal to wait 3 hours for a privatter becouse i have many ships...i want to undested how is this system...if is like that i want to give u back some of my privateer and get the satoshi that i investe in them...in this case is unplayable...i cant wait 3 hours for only 1 privateer to be repaired....in pvp one privateer can die in 30 minutes or smth.....is not ok to play 30 mins-1hour and after to wait 3 hours...i am waiting some answers, some clarifications....
nikec

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:10:55 PM

hi, have a problem with regenerating CPU Points, in today not working..... previosly days no problem, validate capcha and press boot but CPU usage still 0.
Username: nikitu1981
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 06:08:58 AM

peoples are saying that now is normal to wait 3 hours for a privatter becouse i have many ships...i want to undested how is this system...if is like that i want to give u back some of my privateer and get the satoshi that i investe in them...in this case is unplayable...i cant wait 3 hours for only 1 privateer to be repaired....in pvp one privateer can die in 30 minutes or smth.....is not ok to play 30 mins-1hour and after to wait 3 hours...i am waiting some answers, some clarifications....
did u change the respawn duration from ships? if so is not nice to wait 3x more time that a ship to be repaired...i am waiting 94 minutes for the noob ship to be repaired when yesterday i would wait only 31 minute.....if is a bug plz remediate this... http://prnt.sc/cgcdxn    thanks

Ugh, yeah. Please read a few posts back, it's called "fleet overheard", and I believe I described and well as I could.

I should add, that it doesn't work off number of ships, but sum of all hull points, so there are many ways you can play this. (Meaning, that, yes, even a single mauler will introduce significant overhead).

hi, have a problem with regenerating CPU Points, in today not working..... previosly days no problem, validate capcha and press boot but CPU usage still 0.

Hello, nikec!

Thanks for your feedback. I've got your E-Mail and am going to reply there, but we can continue here if you wish.

catch bug: when engine cooldown at 0:01-0:03sec (new page loading) and undock from stantion in space i cant jump becouse engine not ready. refreshing page safe me :) will try repeat more times
and sound doesnt play on map page

yes. 2 seconds - undock and unable to jump but data-cool="0"

Oh, come on, a few seconds? Give SG a break :)

darkky

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:37:11 AM

oki, i undestend and i will try to adapt.....lets say is ok, but with this thing u will never see somsone paying 1,5 milions satoshi to get orbital cannon and buy mauler, is a useless things now becouse probably a full hp mauler will take more then 10 hours to be fully repaired and will screw all other ships making like 3x more spawning(repairing) time.....give anyone a reason to buy mauler in this situation, even in old i didnt saw anyone, but now for sure will stay 1000 years there, i think that somsone will prefer to buy sliceing laser then mauler Smiley) thanks for answer
nikec

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:43:22 AM

Hello, nikec!

Thanks for your feedback. I've got your E-Mail and am going to reply there, but we can continue here if you wish.

YES,  I am listening to you.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 03:05:33 PM

oki, i undestend and i will try to adapt.....lets say is ok, but with this thing u will never see somsone paying 1,5 milions satoshi to get orbital cannon and buy mauler, is a useless things now becouse probably a full hp mauler will take more then 10 hours to be fully repaired and will screw all other ships making like 3x more spawning(repairing) time.....give anyone a reason to buy mauler in this situation, even in old i didnt saw anyone, but now for sure will stay 1000 years there, i think that somsone will prefer to buy sliceing laser then mauler :)) thanks for answer

Every time a player decides not to a buy a Mauler, galaxy sights in relief.

Oh, come on, a few seconds? Give SG a break :)

OK :) Than another feature ;)

Choose project in labaratory, uplink scientists to themself and get doubled scientists :)

I have no words for this. This is simply embarrassing.

Well, everyone, feel free to continue abusing this, we'll not roll back your labpoints/whole game, it not your fault. Have fun with it, it's not going to last long.

(Reminder: one of our policies is to never punish players for our bugs, and that goes double for exploits that were properly reported).

kakucis006

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:16:41 PM

Hello.

Build a wharf, but can't repair my self, after clicking goes to error page....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: