Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN  (Read 782150 times)
shkbits

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:47:15 AM

I have upvoted the "1MillionGeneralFund" proposal with all my MNs, it has got 118 votes now.

If everything goes well, DNET  will be listed on a major exchange within a month Smiley.

Dev,

Is there any command to view a summary of all the proposals and their votes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:15:02 AM

I'm interested in how this proposal works.  I understand the masternodes from TX, but does one have to have DNET in order to vote?

Is there some way to check what the status of the proposals are?  and how does one submit a proposal and such.

thanks for taking newbie questions in advance, still researching. 

Is there any command to view a summary of all the proposals and their votes.

To see a list of the current proposals enter "mnbudget show" either in the debug CLI or using darknet-cli.

kokokoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:44:36 AM

This coin looks promising but supply/inflation is rather high... a change in max supply and inflation rates would guarantee moon.
I think you are right. Supply should gradually decrease during POW phase. Maybe we should make a poposal?
kokokoin

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:54:38 AM

Is there any way to vote with all my masternodes using only controller wallet?
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:37:07 AM

This coin looks promising but supply/inflation is rather high... a change in max supply and inflation rates would guarantee moon.
I think you are right. Supply should gradually decrease during POW phase. Maybe we should make a poposal?

One more vote to do this.

Regards

Goldmaxx

shkbits

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:40:14 PM

To see a list of the current proposals enter "mnbudget show" either in the debug CLI or using darknet-cli.

Thanks Jakiman.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
shkbits

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:54:28 PM

One more vote to do this.

Regards

Goldmaxx

I also support this decreasing PoW phase, say 25 DNET decrease every month.

Now within a day PoW reward will be decreased to 175. We should continue this trend for the next 5 months.

I guess if we make a proposal, it will be put up for voting for the next one month. And if it gets approved, we should be able to implement it by the 86,400 block right?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
waffles99

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:05:33 PM

I would like to setup service nodes. Checking out hosting

http://my.mp-hosting.co.uk

Has no https support and the site is very vague how can I trust the service? Even the node page
https://my.mp-hosting.co.uk/cart.php?gid=8
states a secure environment which is not true
What are some alternatives the community is using.  TYIA
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 02:37:14 PM

Has no https support and the site is very vague how can I trust the service? Even the node page

HI
all good points we are updateing our site

we host over 90 mastnodes on our servers so we much be doing something right Huh?

thanks
Paul
StakeBox

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 02:50:20 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 03:36:46 PM by StakeBox

I'm interested in how this proposal works.  I understand the masternodes from TX, but does one have to have DNET in order to vote?

Is there some way to check what the status of the proposals are?  and how does one submit a proposal and such.

thanks for taking newbie questions in advance, still researching.  

You need to own a Masternode in order to vote, so, yes, you would need at least 10,000 DNET. To see all current proposals enter "mnbudget show" in the console, to see which proposals are currently set to make it into the next budget payment enter "mnbudget projection".

As far as submitting proposals, I wrote this a few pages back:

It is really not that bad. All of these instructions assume you are using the Qt wallet, you could also enter the commands on the command line preceded by "./darknet-cli" if using darknetd.

Go to the console and prepare the proposal, the syntax is "mnbudget prepare name url payment_count block_start darknet_address monthly_payment_darknet" for the BlockExplorer proposal the exact command I entered was "mnbudget prepare BlockExplorer bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.msg14012433#msg14012433 1 43200 D7SP47ZN3ZGdrVsAvmG2f3CQF6Ca6grdLX 57142".
The "name" and "url" parameters should be self evident, note that there is a 64 character limit on the url, that is why I removed the "https://", the "payment_count" is the number of monthly payments to make, the "1" I used indicates a 1 time payment, a proposal could be broken up into smaller monthly payments over any period of time. The "block_start" is the block at which the proposal will be included in the budget, it must be the first block in a new 30 day period, block 43200 will be the first block that can be used, and they will increment by 43200, so the next eligible block would be 86400. "darknet_address" is the address of the you want the payment sent to, it costs 50 DNET to make a proposal, so make sure you have received at least one payment to your Masternode before preparing the proposal. The "monthly_payment_darknet" parameter is the amount of DNET to be paid monthly, or once, if it is a one time payment.

After you enter that command if all goes well you will be met with a transaction hash.

Now, you need to submit the prepared proposal. The syntax for that command is "mnbudget submit name url payment_count block_start darknet_address monthly_payment_darknet fee_tx". All of the parameters are the same, with the addition of the transaction hash that was output when preparing the proposal, add that in and hit enter, the output will be the hash for the proposal. That hash is the one used for voting.

If you need anything clarified let me know, don't let my drawn out description of the process stop you, once you do it you will realize how simple it is, and if you are anything like me you will get a fuzzy feeling of empowerment inside.

I will probably write something just a bit more polished soon for s3v3nh4cks to put in the OP.

I have upvoted the "1MillionGeneralFund" proposal with all my MNs, it has got 118 votes now.

If everything goes well, DNET  will be listed on a major exchange within a month Smiley.

Thanks for that, we have something in the works on that front, so stay tuned.

Is there any way to vote with all my masternodes using only controller wallet?

"masternode vote-many"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355203.0 Is another service offered for hosting Masternodes. Don't take my mentioning them as an endorsement of their service. The cost is substantially higher than http://my.mp-hosting.co.uk, but they are another option. You can also set up your own VPS and run your Masternode on there, which is, I think, what most folks are doing.

There have been a few mentions of reducing the inflation rate, I am not going to quote them all. I personally don't see a need for this during the PoW stage, the intent is to get as even a distribution as possible going into PoS, at which point the block rewards could be cut dramatically, if that is what the community wants. However, we want the involvement of all of the community members, and value everyone's opinions. If you want to submit a proposal for lowering the block rewards, go right ahead, if it is approved that's what we will do. That is the beauty of the voting mechanism built into the wallet, you, as a community, can have a real hand in steering this ship. I will mention one specific point that was brought up. It wouldn't be done by block 86400, that is the earliest date that voting could be scheduled to end for a proposal submitted now. It wouldn't take long to implement any well thought out proposal, but it would be a bit over a month from now, and not within a month as it seems was suggested.

Keep the ideas, suggestions, and questions coming. Also, don't forget to go vote on the current proposals if you are a Masternode owner. We want everyone to weigh in.

Low power dedicated staking hardware, learn more at StakeBox.com
Raspberry Pi wallets at github.com/StakeBox
waffles99

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:19:34 PM

HI

we host over 90 mastnodes on our servers so we much be doing something right Huh?

thanks
Paul

Hi Paul I did not realize your establishment in community service thank you for the prompt response
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 03:51:24 PM

HI

thanks
Paul

Hi Paul I did not realize your establishment in community service thank you for the prompt response

not a problem
glad to help
Acidx

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:51:42 PM

Could you update the OP with mining information for the masses? I for instance didn't know quark algo was cpu only and it took me some searches til I found a miner appropriate for dnet and I think a lot of others would give up on the first step and just abandon the coin for that reason. I know most folks here know their way around coins and mining, but newcomers won't and it's not a big job or a burden to have some mining info at the front so people can go through setting up their cpu's easier.

4x13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:30:56 PM

Could you update the OP with mining information for the masses? I for instance didn't know quark algo was cpu only and it took me some searches til I found a miner appropriate for dnet and I think a lot of others would give up on the first step and just abandon the coin for that reason. I know most folks here know their way around coins and mining, but newcomers won't and it's not a big job or a burden to have some mining info at the front so people can go through setting up their cpu's easier.

We also have a website; darknet-crypto.com there is a section for Miners and there you can download miners for each OS that we have tested with instructions on installing them.

s3v3n
StakeBox

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 08:32:25 PM

We also have a website; darknet-crypto.com there is a section for Miners and there you can download miners for each OS that we have tested with instructions on installing them.

s3v3n

I also wanted to chime in here with a correction. The quark algo is not CPU only anymore, and hasn't been for a while. A quick google search should yield you a GPU mining program with the capability to mine on the quark algo, if that's what you're into.

Low power dedicated staking hardware, learn more at StakeBox.com
Raspberry Pi wallets at github.com/StakeBox
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:00:28 PM

It's not fud!
This coin has both Masternodes & Quark algo, it's only right that it dies young.

Nice pic.

You must get this coin on Bittrex. Then you will get some more attention.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:59:33 AM

If this coin gets to trex it will get huge attention.
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:54:42 AM

Coin Supply During PoW Phase: 64,800,000
PoW Phase: [0000002-0259200] Approx. 180 DAYS

Am I missing something or there will be >50 million coins mined in the next 5 months?
kokokoin

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:29:41 PM

Am I missing something or there will be >50 million coins mined in the next 5 months?
Right, that's why we are suggesting to decrease supply.
Can anyone make proposal in blockchain?
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:37:24 PM

Right, that's why we are suggesting to decrease supply.
Can anyone make proposal in blockchain?

+1 vote!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: