Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN  (Read 782159 times)
borris123

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:33:17 PM

Contrary to you guys on my side everything is working perfectly. I have no problems, no crash. yesterday I started with fresh brand new wallet, wired coins, launch masternode... I am just waiting the first payement to be certain. However I have no crashes what's so ever win7 64 & debian 32...

Did you really use a wallet from before the switch to POS? maybe you should create a brand new clean wallet.dat and send your coins there from your current one... just and idea.

I hope your issues will be resolved.

Fresh resync. New wallet on nodes, controller is a wallet from may. Nothing to do with files it's the exe.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:37:35 PM

Contrary to you guys on my side everything is working perfectly. I have no problems, no crash. yesterday I started with fresh brand new wallet, wired coins, launch masternode... I am just waiting the first payement to be certain. However I have no crashes what's so ever win7 64 & debian 32...

Did you really use a wallet from before the switch to POS? maybe you should create a brand new clean wallet.dat and send your coins there from your current one... just and idea.

Fresh resync. New wallet on nodes, controller is a wallet from may. Nothing to do with files it's the exe.

I don't know what to tell you... win10? because on my side as I told you, it's crash proof. Do you have enough cpu and ram resources? others programs running? maybe it's the old wallet controller? everything full new?

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
borris123

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:47:19 PM

I don't know what to tell you... win10? because on my side as I told you, it's crash proof. Do you have enough cpu and ram resources? others programs running? maybe it's the old wallet controller? everything full new?

Yep plenty of resources. Mp hosting nodes crashing to. Not just me as well. Some of them are fine but others arnt.
borris123

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:12:38 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 07:33:52 PM by borris123

test my crash problem on yours.

in debug

masternode start-alias mn1 YOURPASSWORD

and work you way up your nodes pressing up to bring up

then just change the number. normal happens after activating about 5-6

might be that you just dont have enough nodes to see this crash and are only using limited functions in the wallet...

If it crashes it will not say the masternode has been activated but you can still go through the menus.

the mphosting/linux masternode is another problem in its own as that is just fresh install, new wallet, only things saved were conf file.
4x13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:12:24 PM

in debug

might be that you just dont have enough nodes to see this crash and are only using limited functions in the wallet...

If it crashes it will not say the masternode has been activated but you can still go through the menus.

the mphosting/linux masternode is another problem in its own as that is just fresh install, new wallet, only things saved were conf file.

I have tried to tell you before, that u need to use walletpassphrase <your pass phrase> 12000

Then do the masternode start-alias <masternode name>

The repeat, one line at a time. Will work much better than doing masternode start-alias <masternode name> <wallet passphrase>
mikegi

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:21:29 PM

I haven't had problems with the exception of the chain being stuck... once. (Same block
as everyone else...) My masternodes didn't need to be restarted for this. I started my
controller with a pre-PoS wallet.dat backup and masternodes with new wallet files. I can't say for
sure, but I don't I have had to restart masternodes with this version.
(Darknet Core Daemon version v2.1.2.0-ef94980). The wallet, I have restarted... usually due to
rebooting.

With all the restarting due to new versions, being stuck on forks,  it's likely all the remaining
wallets in the backup dir could all be corrupted... cause problems... since the default
number of backups to keep is 10.

$ darknetd -? |grep backup
  -createwalletbackups=<n> Number of automatic wallet backups (default: 10)

Corrupted is proably not be the best word, as it's likely that all the keys can be extracted, but
anyway, having something that causes problem for the dnet software or berkeley database
library.

Backing up the backup wallet directory every now and then would be prudent.
(As well as  keeping track of the versions of Berkeley DB used... if you don't use version 4.8 )

Note, that the Berkeley DB version, should not be a concern to most. To use a different version
one would need to compile darknetd oneself and specify that you are not using 4.8 with
./configure --with-incompatible-bdb.

I am far from being an expert in wallet.dat files and databases, but when I have run into syncing
trouble or wallet database problems in the past with other coins. It has often been something
to do with a mismatched DB library version or with a the database not being shut down cleanly
(software crash, system crash, ungraceful shutdown).

I suspect there will not be any new fix for those who are still having problems in the next darknet version.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried "-salvagewallet"  (please back up first).  
mikegi

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:34:58 PM

We are trying to research the issue with corrupting and crashing wallets.

Is anyone having issues with Wallets crashing, that is NOT using that wallet to run a masternode (either local or remote masternodes). Just staking??

My wallet is running great, it only crashed on that wallet version that was corrupting wallet.dats. but I'm not running any masternodes and I haven't staked once but that's probly because my stake weight is in the negative, I have managed to get back 431 coins though lol! I just spent several hours trying to recover my coins, pretty sure they got orphaned during one of the forks. Since the wallet is defaulted to back itself up alot I had probly 40 back ups, I checked the dates on Bittrex then found all of the back ups from the day before, the day of, and the day after the transactions went out, imported a shit ton of .dats in hopes that one of them would have the private key for one of the address that I was using to withdraw but no deal, how that one address is the only one I don't have the key to and all of my small test transactions came through on another address but none of the big transfers is puzzling. So I have issues with 2 addresses, one that shows up on the block explorer but the private keys are mia and another that the big transfers aren't on the Explorer, only record is on my Bittrex account. So anyhow got the wallet completely rebuilt, all of the labels sorted out and sent a few coins from Bittrex, finally at least everything's working, but I'm not going to get too comfortable because it was all working before and confirmed in my wallet then poof got all forked up

08/10/2016   DNET 4732.27123882   Completed
.       Address: DPAeb34bEZ9FfBh8Qt391UmHNhZWdzL27q
        TxId: b1a48c0214460ab94b5e46d2ef1e411a35213eab9277ee090d20841a4f9ab8c0

That's the one that only the small txs stuck, if someone has an urge to do some Scooby-Doo business there you go
If anybody has any ideas I'm open for suggestions, ive literally tried everything I'm pretty sure. For now I gotta chill for a bit, that was exhausting

These might be a good start... ( it may be a bit of work to find the right numbers to modify this for DNET, and could depend on the format of the wallet but when you do you can extract all the keys, from wallet, used and unused). Could someone who knows more comment please?

https://gist.github.com/msm595/7595164

https://github.com/libbitcoin/libbitcoin/wiki/Altcoin-Version-Mappings
borris123

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:35:26 PM

in debug

I have tried to tell you before, that u need to use walletpassphrase <your pass phrase> 12000

The repeat, one line at a time. Will work much better than doing masternode start-alias <masternode name> <wallet passphrase>

Will try that next time. Doesn't explain the Linux/node crashing tho
mxnsch

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:02:45 PM

is this windows specific issue ? have 47 nodes 0 problem (linux)
No, the controller wallet seems to be the mostly affected component. OSX and Windows at least. Masternodes itself are working for me most of the time.

██  ███  nope ██  ███
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:07:28 PM

in debug

I have been doing this technique for a few days now.  My win 64 wallet seems fine with no crashing. its just the nodes that keep crashing and getting corrupt blockchain errors.  Its becoming a bit sporadic now.  Majority of my nodes resynced ok but one got corrupted.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:03:15 PM

Is anyone having issues with Wallets crashing, that is NOT using that wallet to run a masternode (either local or remote masternodes). Just staking??

My wallet is running great, it only crashed on that wallet version that was corrupting wallet.dats. but I'm not running any masternodes and I haven't staked once but that's probly because my stake weight is in the negative, I have managed to get back 431 coins though lol! I just spent several hours trying to recover my coins, pretty sure they got orphaned during one of the forks. Since the wallet is defaulted to back itself up alot I had probly 40 back ups, I checked the dates on Bittrex then found all of the back ups from the day before, the day of, and the day after the transactions went out, imported a shit ton of .dats in hopes that one of them would have the private key for one of the address that I was using to withdraw but no deal, how that one address is the only one I don't have the key to and all of my small test transactions came through on another address but none of the big transfers is puzzling. So I have issues with 2 addresses, one that shows up on the block explorer but the private keys are mia and another that the big transfers aren't on the Explorer, only record is on my Bittrex account. So anyhow got the wallet completely rebuilt, all of the labels sorted out and sent a few coins from Bittrex, finally at least everything's working, but I'm not going to get too comfortable because it was all working before and confirmed in my wallet then poof got all forked up

That's the one that only the small txs stuck, if someone has an urge to do some Scooby-Doo business there you go
If anybody has any ideas I'm open for suggestions, ive literally tried everything I'm pretty sure. For now I gotta chill for a bit, that was exhausting

These might be a good start... ( it may be a bit of work to find the right numbers to modify this for DNET, and could depend on the format of the wallet but when you do you can extract all the keys, from wallet, used and unused). Could someone who knows more comment please?

Oh sure...lemme just open this can of worms real quick hahaa,  thanks for the links though seriously. Im not even that concerned about it working now,  I think digging into all of that will be cool regardless of the end result.

I did try salvage wallet also,  unfortunately it didn't work. Wallet had a salvaged title or some thing.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 11:55:33 PM

Do I need to stake on onion site pool or something ?
What sort of return on pos are we looking at here for investors ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638

jakiman is back!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:49:11 AM

Dev has just released an updated v2.1.2.1 wallet (non-mandatory) that might help with blockchain corruption issues.
Source is up and binaries are currently being compiled for each OS by s3v3nh4cks. Let us know if it fixes your issue. Smiley

https://github.com/Darknet-Crypto/Darknet/releases/tag/v2.1.2.1

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:53:06 AM

Dev has just released an updated v2.1.2.1 wallet (non-mandatory) that might help with blockchain corruption issues.
Source is up and binaries are currently being compiled for each OS by s3v3nh4cks. Let us know if it fixes your issue. Smiley

https://github.com/Darknet-Crypto/Darknet/releases/tag/v2.1.2.1

The good news for DNET , hopefully this week coud prices peaked
jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:49:21 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 04:07:53 AM by jakiman

Okay. I have updated all my controller & masternodes to v2.1.2.1.
Masternodes has been emptied bar the conf file and fully resynced.
None of them crashed yet although it's only been 30 minutes. Cool

mikegi

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:51:01 AM

Oh sure...lemme just open this can of worms real quick hahaa,  thanks for the links though seriously. Im not even that concerned about it working now,  I think digging into all of that will be cool regardless of the end result.

I did try salvage wallet also,  unfortunately it didn't work. Wallet had a salvaged title or some thing.

Grin It will be educational at least... I had some old wallet backups that I thought might have a a fraction of a peercoin that didn't work. No peercoins  left there but did manage to restore my transaction history. There were two numbers to tweak in order to get valid addresses and keys.

jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:22:24 AM

I've tried s3v3nh4cks' method of using walletpassphrase inbetween MN starts today.
But it still hung multiple times and sometimes followed by a corrupt chain. (v2.1.2.1)
So now I get so scared everytime I run "masternode start-alias <mn>" command. Tongue

In the meantime, I now have all my MN's running 2.1.2.1 and none of them crashed for hours. (which is a first since the recent stall)
So at least my masternodes are not crashing anymore. Quite happy with that. Although this fiasco lost me nearly 2 days worth. Cry

DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:45:48 AM

I've tried s3v3nh4cks' method of using walletpassphrase inbetween MN starts today.
But it still hung multiple times and sometimes followed by a corrupt chain. (v2.1.2.1)
So now I get so scared everytime I run "masternode start-alias <mn>" command. Tongue

In the meantime, I now have all my MN's running 2.1.2.1 and none of them crashed for hours. (which is a first since the recent stall)
So at least my masternodes are not crashing anymore. Quite happy with that. Although this fiasco lost me nearly 2 days worth. Cry

thanks for testing the new mn. will now update ~20 of my mn's and see how it goes .....
jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:08:19 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 07:44:42 AM by jakiman

Yeah, I've started up about 60% of my MN's now using 2.1.2.1. Rest are still syncing. No issues with any of them.

Edit: Started up nearly all of them now. Definitely could not do this with 2.1.2.0. Very happy. Grin

borris123

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:27:09 AM

Yeah, I've started up about 60% of my MN's now using 2.1.2.1. Rest are still syncing. No issues with any of them.

Edit: Started up nearly all of them now. Definitely could not do this with 2.1.2.0. Very happy. Grin

Fixed and no crashes/corrupts so far then?
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: