Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN  (Read 782153 times)
borris123

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:44:29 PM

Remembering all the user names and passwords bit of a pain and don't like saving them. I try to make them unique and not the same as well. Does it matter?

If your rpcallowip is the loopback address, then the username/password doesn't really matter much
Script by mxnsch creates all the instances with same username & password. Just different rpc port.

So to fire CLI commands at each instance from the server's console, it's as easy as:

/usr/local/bin/darknet-cli -rpcuser=xxxx -rpcpassword=yyyy -rpcport=zzzz getinfo

(where zzzz is the rpcport of each instance. e.g. 4441, 4442, 4443, 4444, 4445)

Does it matter they all the same user and pass?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:45:10 PM

I haven't received any MN payments in over 48 hours despite them all showing up in the masternode list as enabled, all on the correct chain and synced inc controller wallet.  I tried to check the block explorers to see if they were just not getting to the wallet for some reason but they are both down so I can't.

Does anyone have any ideas why I am not getting payments after over 48 hours? or if there is something blocking payments to my wallet?

EDIT:  Tell a lie MN1 paid 29.25 yesterday but nothing else since on any of the nodes.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:11:03 PM

Does it matter they all the same user and pass?

No. It doesn't matter much really. If you have rpcallowip to 127.0.0.1, the only way an unwanted person can fire commands at your MN wallet is from the server itself that it's running on. So unless this someone can login to your server direct, they can't fire remote commands to your wallet from the outside even if they know (or can guess) your rpc username & password.

jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:17:12 PM

I haven't received any MN payments in over 48 hours despite them all showing up in the masternode list as enabled, all on the correct chain and synced inc controller wallet.  I tried to check the block explorers to see if they were just not getting to the wallet for some reason but they are both down so I can't.

Does anyone have any ideas why I am not getting payments after over 48 hours? or if there is something blocking payments to my wallet?

EDIT:  Tell a lie MN1 paid 29.25 yesterday but nothing else since on any of the nodes.

If you only just started them in the past 48 hours, they should start to trickle in soon. (as we have over 950 MN's now, it would take around 48 hours to start receiving first payment) If you suddenly stopped receiving payments in the past 48 hours, then that's weird. Just make sure the private key for each MN matches between your masternode.conf and on the MN's darknet.conf. Also, ensure the TXID matches between the MN wallet (masternode status) and on your controller wallet (masternode list-conf) outputs etc. As you said, if your txid is listed in the masternode list, and if your MN and controller wallets are on the correct chain, it should be good. (check getblockhash against this web site http://178.254.23.111/~pub/DN/DN_masternode_payments_stats.html)

EcoChavCrypto

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:26:29 PM

If you only just started them in the past 48 hours, they should start to trickle in soon. (as we have over 950 MN's now, it would take around 48 hours to start receiving first payment) If you suddenly stopped receiving payments in the past 48 hours, then that's weird. Just make sure the private key for each MN matches between your masternode.conf and on the MN's darknet.conf. Also, ensure the TXID matches between the MN wallet (masternode status) and on your controller wallet (masternode list-conf) outputs etc. As you said, if your txid is listed in the masternode list, and if your MN and controller wallets are on the correct chain, it should be good. (check getblockhash against this web site http://178.254.23.111/~pub/DN/DN_masternode_payments_stats.html)

Everything matches up.  I am probably being impatient.  I did read somewhere that DASH masternodes have a queuing system and in all fairness I was away for the weekend and my swap went over causing a chain corruption so I had to re sync them all and I guess i'd be way back of the queue.  I'll check again in the morning.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:31:40 AM

Everything matches up.  I am probably being impatient.  I did read somewhere that DASH masternodes have a queuing system and in all fairness I was away for the weekend and my swap went over causing a chain corruption so I had to re sync them all and I guess i'd be way back of the queue.  I'll check again in the morning.

Ah. If you have restarted the masternodes, then you mave have gone back to the back of the queue if it did expire and got removed.

q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:34:19 AM

Announcement: due to the rapid increase in interest all across anonymous blockchain technologies I decided to up my stake considerably ,a buy order was issued for approximately 200K Dnet , coins will be parceled to master nodes

Dnet is one of few of these coins that remained a bargain it also sports strong and dedicated development team
jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:48:17 AM

Ah. So that was you. Smiley

Going by what the devs said (with confidence) on slack just few days ago, I'm also excited about their upcoming untraceable transaction technology.

No ETA of course. Let's just hope it's sooner than later but also hope its very robust and innovative. Grin Grin Grin

borris123

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:03:20 AM

still struggling with this vultr ipv6 setup. It does not auto start the nodes when reboot and are not running. i did run the script at the end of setup.

if i use the rpc command it does says it is not running and cannot connect.

before i restarted even tho the password and user were the same 3 of them were saying it was incorrect.

Huh Huh Huh
jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:09:50 AM

still struggling with this vultr ipv6 setup. It does not auto start the nodes when reboot and are not running. i did run the script at the end of setup.

before i restarted even tho the password and user were the same 3 of them were saying it was incorrect.

Check the /var/lib/masternodes/darknet$/debug.log to see why it's not starting. (where $ is the instance number)
Mine was due to the script failing to create the IPv6 addresses. So my wallet's couldn't bind to the IPv6 addresses.
I ended up destroying the server, deployed a new one, re-ran the script and all worked the second time around.

EcoChavCrypto

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:24:21 AM

Ah. If you have restarted the masternodes, then you mave have gone back to the back of the queue if it did expire and got removed.

Still nothing, its coming upto 72 hours.  Sad  2 days, 22 hours, 50 minutes.  Everything seems ok, just no payments.  Are there any other checks I can do to be sure?

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:39:48 AM

Still nothing, its coming upto 72 hours.  Sad  2 days, 22 hours, 50 minutes.  Everything seems ok, just no payments.  Are there any other checks I can do to be sure?

Here are most of the key checks that can be done:
0. Check "masternode list-conf" from controller wallet. Ensure the status says Enabled.
1. Check "masternode list-conf" from controller wallet. Ensure the IP address matches up with yout masternode's IP address.
2. Check "masternode status" from masternode wallet. Ensure it says "Masternode successfully started".
3. Check "masternode status" from masternode wallet. Ensure the IP address is matches up to the one in your controller wallet's masternode.conf for that MN instance
4. Check "masternode status" from masternode wallet. Ensure TXID matches the one in your controller wallet's masternode.conf TXID for that MN instance.
5. Check "masternode status" from masternode wallet. Ensure Pubkey matches the correspnding receiving address with the 10K DNET for that MN instance.
6. Check masternode's darknet.conf file. Ensure the privkey in the darknet.conf file matches the one in the masternode.conf of the controller wallet for that MN instance.
7. Although I assume it is, the privkey mentioned above needs to be the one generated via "masternode genkey" from your controller wallet.
8. Check "masternode list" output from both your masternode & controller. Just confirm that the last TXID matches up to ensure they are same.
9. Check "masternode list" output from both your controller. Either find (or grep) the output and see if your masternode's TXID is listed.

mikegi

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:38:22 PM

If something up with the masternode voting?

$ darknet-cli  mnbudget show
{
}

While here I see 2 budgets...

http://178.254.23.111/~pub/DN/DN_masternode_payments_stats.html
borris123

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:54:27 PM

Check the /var/lib/masternodes/darknet$/debug.log to see why it's not starting. (where $ is the instance number)
Mine was due to the script failing to create the IPv6 addresses. So my wallet's couldn't bind to the IPv6 addresses.
I ended up destroying the server, deployed a new one, re-ran the script and all worked the second time around.

its saying permission denied on debug and with

/usr/local/bin/darknet-cli -rpcuser=drknetrpc -rpcpassword=xxxxx -rpcport=4441 getinfo

error: incorrect rpcuser or rpcpassword (authorization failed)

defo the right user and pass as well

this is fresh install as well
borris123

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:27:17 PM

Yeah. I've destroyed my server and now deployed a new one and starting again. I'll see how I go. Tongue
The reason is probably a fucked up /etc/network/interfaces file. It is more robust in the next release, but still not foolproof.

A later release will be, but want to collect some more bugs and requirements with the current scripts before investing 1-2 man-weeks of programming. Be assured it will be the best tool available by far at the point of release.

Ps.: Somebody asked how DNET is upgraded when using my script. It's almost brain dead - replace the binaries in /usr/local/bin/ after a git pull and make in /opt/code/Darknet.

any news on the next release? this version blagging me head cant get it to work
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:31:22 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 01:45:01 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

We just burned the 60k at block 279917.

If you look at the Total Coins in the previous block, you will see that this block is 60k less. The coins were sent as a network fee which are destroyed.

But why network fee was destroyed and not given to miner?

Yes, at the change to PoS, network fees are now destroyed. Though it is fractional, it does help overtime with inflation, and now we can remove coins from the total coin cap if needed... Smiley instead of having them just sit there at an address somewhere. Thats how burning coins should work.. Smiley

Thank you very much for this clear reply s3v3nh4cks! I didn't knew that Smiley.

Announcement: due to the rapid increase in interest all across anonymous blockchain technologies I decided to up my stake considerably ,a buy order was issued for approximately 200K Dnet , coins will be parceled to master nodes

Dnet is one of few of these coins that remained a bargain it also sports strong and dedicated development team

hehehe, I agree totally.

955 Masternodes!!! Soon 1000 Cheesy.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
EcoChavCrypto

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:02:50 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 08:11:03 PM by EcoChavCrypto

Still nothing, its coming upto 72 hours.  Sad  2 days, 22 hours, 50 minutes.  Everything seems ok, just no payments.  Are there any other checks I can do to be sure?

Here are most of the key checks that can be done:
0. Check "masternode list-conf" from controller wallet. Ensure the status says Enabled.
1. Check "masternode list-conf" from controller wallet. Ensure the IP address matches up with yout masternode's IP address.
2. Check "masternode status" from masternode wallet. Ensure it says "Masternode successfully started".
3. Check "masternode status" from masternode wallet. Ensure the IP address is matches up to the one in your controller wallet's masternode.conf for that MN instance
4. Check "masternode status" from masternode wallet. Ensure TXID matches the one in your controller wallet's masternode.conf TXID for that MN instance.
5. Check "masternode status" from masternode wallet. Ensure Pubkey matches the correspnding receiving address with the 10K DNET for that MN instance.
6. Check masternode's darknet.conf file. Ensure the privkey in the darknet.conf file matches the one in the masternode.conf of the controller wallet for that MN instance.
7. Although I assume it is, the privkey mentioned above needs to be the one generated via "masternode genkey" from your controller wallet.
8. Check "masternode list" output from both your masternode & controller. Just confirm that the last TXID matches up to ensure they are same.
9. Check "masternode list" output from both your controller. Either find (or grep) the output and see if your masternode's TXID is listed.

Thanks for this check list, its very handy.  Everything on it checks out and no MN payments are showing on the blockchain.  When I got back from my weekend away on Tuesday I opened the wallet and received a bunch of payouts for the nodes I have.  I started an Obfuscation with 500 DNET and a short while later discovered that my nodes swap files ran over 312% (they have been generously increased).  I think this caused a block chain error so I deleted all the necessary files and did a -rescan on all of them activating when synced (which was surprisingly fast), they have been up ever since with only 1 payment on MN1 in roughly 70 hours.  

I really need to work out if this is a problem at my end or there is just a really long delay.  I have a few friends that are considering investing in a few nodes and I want to show them it running smoothly and need to know the delay from activation so they can calculate ROI with a few restarts a month included.  I personally came here as a geek who loves playing with technology rather than an investor, in the time I have been here I have started to realise that DNET might actually be a good long term investment and have sparked a lot of interest because it is a genuinely interesting project with a solid dev team and awesome community.  A mixture of crypto enthusiasts, server admins and non technical people looking to get into crypto are interested.  I mentioned some of the more ambitious in-wallet plans to some coders and their eyes lit up.  I have even been speaking to non technical friends who are interested in me setting up and managing nodes for a cut of the MN payments and a small setup fee.

I need to get things running smoothly for myself for at least a few weeks/month before I start bringing people in.  All of the people I have spoken to have skills that the community could benefit from coders, artists, designers, web developers, writers, event managers etc so I would like them to have the best possible experience.

EDIT:  Took a while but MN payments are coming in.  Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Rusguy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:59:19 PM

People like Mein pos Huh
There is a purse with a small amount Dnet
After staking sync icon is lit, but maynin dnet happens that you need to do to mining pos involved?
sorry for my English
borris123

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:56:01 PM

People like Mein pos Huh
There is a purse with a small amount Dnet
After staking sync icon is lit, but maynin dnet happens that you need to do to mining pos involved?
sorry for my English

Leave wallet unlocked for staking. Eventually you will get some coins. The more coins you have the more likely/often you will get a stake
borris123

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:32:54 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 05:48:23 PM by borris123

this is the routine i following for ipv6 on vultr. is it right?

1. Download the script.
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/marsmensch/masternode-vps-setup/master/dnet_vps.sh

2. Before running it, edit the script and change the setup nodes count. (e.g. from 3 to 5)
nano ./dnet_vps.sh

3. Run the script
sudo bash ./dnet_vps.sh

4. download block chain

apt install unzip

cd
wget http://www.xxx.com/darknetchain.zip
unzip -o darknetchain.zip -d /var/lib/masternodes/darknet1/
unzip -o darknetchain.zip -d /var/lib/masternodes/darknet2/
unzip -o darknetchain.zip -d /var/lib/masternodes/darknet3/
unzip -o darknetchain.zip -d /var/lib/masternodes/darknet4/
unzip -o darknetchain.zip -d /var/lib/masternodes/darknet5/
rm -R darknetchain.zip

5. confs add key

cd /etc/masternodes/

nano ./darknet_n1.conf
nano ./darknet_n2.conf
nano ./darknet_n3.conf
nano ./darknet_n4.conf
nano ./darknet_n5.conf

6. auto start nodes

cd

/usr/local/bin/restart_masternodes.sh

7. controller masternode conf

mn [1285:15j0:2802:358::5]:51472 87flajfjf9sdj3f1yd5LcWfMnNhds8usod9jsTK 5kdju39j9a3ff34a16a3684jgos9dgj0s9uj4g09jwg287d2234gsggdgdsiu 0

then i have restarted the VPS. but it still doesnt work  Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: