Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:17:53 PM

save them if you can. If you hold your ethereum from the begining of this year, you may x20 your mining balance right now Wink believe in the coin bro. They are super good for long term investing. But right now I suggest you to sell them and rebuy them when they are low
I guess that is how it really works when you're involve in trading, buying when the price is low and selling when it gets high but isn't it much better if you keep on holding it if you really believe on the capabilities of a coin? I think there is a much higher chance of getting more profit just like what happened in bitcoin as we can see how the price when up from the beginning of the year until now. We really can't tell the future of a coin but just invest what you can afford to lose.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:42:17 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

If you are mining coins I think it is better to save it and let it appreciate its value. Of course it depends on the coins you mine, but if you believe in the company behind it and the innovation it can create within its market then I think holding is the best way for you. Many promising coins are still undervalued now and I think they are not just ripe enough for it to grow but I believe if the time comes, you will be the one who will be rewarded the most. Instead of mining then sell it afterwards, I think holding will be the beneficial the most.

Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:07:08 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
.         Mining of bitcoins  and save it for a 6 to 12 months is up to you , if you think that it’s time to sell it even  you didn’t  come to reach that exact  time, why not don’t you sell it. Good timing of selling might
come at once. If the offer is not as bad as you think then go ahead , you can make a right decision for selling it. You might lose that good timing when you keep it in long term.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
jakaria005

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:08:56 AM

you should save your mining coins. bcoz it will go high later.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:44:53 AM

If you are mining coins I think it is better to save it and let it appreciate its value. Of course it depends on the coins you mine, but if you believe in the company behind it and the innovation it can create within its market then I think holding is the best way for you. Many promising coins are still undervalued now and I think they are not just ripe enough for it to grow but I believe if the time comes, you will be the one who will be rewarded the most. Instead of mining then sell it afterwards, I think holding will be the beneficial the most.
I agree to that. Most of my friends mine ethereum when it was just a few bucks on the price and they are keep selling it because they don't believe that it will be a good coin to save and to be kept for long term but right now they regret it and they are now saving some of the coins that they are mining because they already learn the lesson from mining ethereum.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:40:55 AM

I agree to that. Most of my friends mine ethereum when it was just a few bucks on the price and they are keep selling it because they don't believe that it will be a good coin to save and to be kept for long term but right now they regret it and they are now saving some of the coins that they are mining because they already learn the lesson from mining ethereum.
If they are mining the coin that will have limited supply and they must try to save it. Just like the bitcoin itself when it comes to the maximum supply and that makes the bitcoin worth a lot in the future,
Just like the halving period gives a real evidence about the bitcoin itself. Never try to sell the coin that will have limited circulation in the future.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:30:31 AM

If you want to invest in any hyip ponzi and cloud mining just continually be prepe that this is close quickly and an opportunity to lost your hard earned money rather than revenue. However this is many safe way for einvestment you need to find it very first and stay away for aay ponzi.rn
No!! Don't invest into cloud mining, it's better for you to not put any single satoshi even 0.00001 satoshi there. I don't recommend you to join any HYIP or cloud mining and even you will be the first one to invest there it's better not don't put yourself involved in any type of investment like that. I've been a victim of ponzi and it's not fun and profitable so if you have bitcoin it's either you'll trade it to altcoins or just hold it.

When I was just starting with bitcoin profit, I used to invest in different hyip sites that eventually became scam after a few hours or days, If I calculate my loss I think it would be around 0.06 btc $10-15 at that time but if I hold those amount until now I could've invested it into trading. Right now, the best way to earn is to do some trades with your preferred altcoins.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:52:36 PM

For me I think is it better to save your money or the money you mine, and invest it through different crypto currency or different alt coins.

Because the price of bitcoin is still unstable and it depends on the demand of the market , or the volatility of it. And if you sell it , make sure that you sell high to gain some profits but still it depends , and then it's your strategy or style on how you do it , and yep that's my suggestion save and invest it.
777Baron

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:56:13 PM

Save it to your local vault! Bitcoin will hit $20,000 eventually, it will be more valuable. In your local vault, it will be safer than coinbase or other websites. NEVER store your bitcoin in nicehash
Ttrader

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:52:02 PM

I would suggest converting some to cover your operating costs and save a portion of your profits for speculation. This is a viotile market so do what you think is best.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:20:31 AM

there will be a lot of time for the others but now we have to sacrifice for mining coins we have earn a lot coins we must save it then if the price will rise then thats the time we sell it.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:30:48 AM

It is good idea that you are saving a coin rather that selling it earlier because savings can lead you into success so that you can produce an additional income that may last in the future by starting  saving now. Their is no risk to lose a lot because it is not scam or spam. All because you are saving your coins as to assure your furute wealth.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:43:56 AM

Mining is a very good way of making bitcoins but the thing is it really requires lot of consumption of power and electricity. Other than this, you also need to have high performing super computers. If you can manage to mine the coins, then the best thing which you can do is that you save those coins. It will help you in making more profit out of those coins as the market price is rising significantly.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:55:24 AM

for me better to sell it because we dont know if the price go down

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:57:53 AM

according to my experience you need to manage both selling and saving. I want to tell you that if you are doing mining then you need to save some of your mine bitcoin while also you need to sale some of bitcoin because it can keep your trade balance. The reason is that when you are doing mining then you have to pay electricity bill and also some other charges so if you can save some bitcoin also can sale some bitcoin then you can manage all of them easily.
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:10:09 AM

for me better to sell it because we dont know if the price go down
The price will not decrease soon, as long as it only increases. And the cost of bitcoin will rise at such a rate that selling the cryptocurrency right now there is no economic sense

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:11:07 AM

I believe mining different coins or altcoin is good because everyone has different value and if you're going to take a look on future. Ofcourse ofcourse most of that coins will going to have a bigger value in fiat currency. And this surely you will earn profit. And aside from that if you are going to use that altcoins in trading, you can reach its full potential to gain more profit because you will be more aware about the prices and you can decide better when and where are you going to buy and sell your coins. It only happens that their so many ways to put coins but in different accounts. I think its better if you will have a wallet that contains multiple altcoins
Marianmariana

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:12:30 PM

As I can see to it the most important disadvantages of bitcoin is we can not utilize in acquiring commodities, products and exchange of options. Signifies no retailers accessible beneath even in my region and not however legalized. Most likely within the potential due to the fact a lot of factors to take into consideration. Also, the fluctuation of the worth that tends to make the bitcoin into modernazation and may not very easily be use by oldies.ti
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:27:12 PM

in the first place we must do mining coins until we earn a lot we must save the coins until we reach the good price ever,then of course we will save it until the price will be good then you can sell it .
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:28:51 AM

you must calculate the expenditure used for mining so that you can know your mining profits and make a decision to sell them or keep them
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: