Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550090 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:26:28 AM

the thread seems a little slow any API news ?

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 07:37:48 AM

the thread seems a little slow any API news ?

Looks like most of the activity is on slack and skype meets ... GAME boys talk like daily for hours.

We can call it calm before the summer storm. Even if I was allowed to say everything that is going on, few would believe it .. tis crypto after all. Once BTC halving party is over, there should be some interesting additions.

One thing I can say ... even I could not have predicted how much of an effect bringing Blue Lab nine months ago was going to have on GAME and crypto in general. Did leave accountancy job after 17 years, just one week of employment left, not because crypto pays better .. because this is one of those once in a generation moments that are worth risking everything for a slice of history.

You'll see what I mean ... hopefully .. hah  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfBBMhn5nL0

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:43:10 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 01:07:43 PM by shavers

The API and Unity plugin are ready!!!

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
shavers

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:06:21 PM

Now that we have the development center in place, a lot of our attention now shifts to marketing and networking. One of our biggest targets of interest is Fantasy Sports. The FSTA Conference in New York is one of the biggest Fantasy Sports Industry events of the year. We are pleased to announce that Matt Fortnow, (the founder of Commissioner.com, which sparked massive growth in the fantasy sports industry) and now GameCredits Inc. co-director, will represent GameCredits at the conference this year.

shavers

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:05:05 PM

We've updated the security certificate at WebWallet. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. The site is now back online.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:51:13 AM

Anyone able to access the Turbocharged website? Because I have opened the game after a long time without doing so, and receive a "New Version Available" message but I cannot seem to access the site. It is saying that the server could not be found. Should I worry?  Undecided

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shavers

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:32:26 AM

Anyone able to access the Turbocharged website? Because I have opened the game after a long time without doing so, and receive a "New Version Available" message but I cannot seem to access the site. It is saying that the server could not be found. Should I worry?  Undecided

Nothing to worry about. There's a newer version available at: https://onlinegames.credit/gp/download/ Enjoy! Smiley

piyopiyox

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:18:55 AM

GameHUB When is time?
gabenewell

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 05:48:01 PM

You're Awesome,thanks for such nice api/plugin.

You're right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:27:06 PM

Nothing to worry about. There's a newer version available at: https://onlinegames.credit/gp/download/ Enjoy! Smiley

Thanks for sharing this alternative link for the download of the game. For a minute, I've thought that the game was canceled but it is good to see that it is still being supported by the Gamecredits team. This is awesome. I hope that bugs from previous versions will be fixed in this newest iteration, since I had lots of headaches trying to get the car unstuck when it ran between the buildings (not to mention that sometimes the game froze with the Please Wait message) Anyways, I'm glad to get back to Gamecredits. So many new things have happened in it, that it may all be an indication that this will be very successful in the long run. I hope that the Gamecredits API will bring the attention of game developers from around the world for in game monetization.   Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
4fanbtc

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 10:47:10 PM

DubaiCoin-DBIC Dev News :

We hereby would like the announce that :

List of all crypto-coins Will be listed on DBIC-EX Payment-Gateway :
DBIC , Steps , BTC , LTC , ETH , GAME , GoldBlocks

Best Regards
DubaiCoin-DBIC

adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 11:41:29 AM

Best Regards
DubaiCoin-DBIC

Thank You for showing your Support Dubai Coin!

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
adsactly

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 11:54:54 AM

I have a Feeling that Game Credits is going to become the Talk of the Town in the Gaming World in the next Few Weeks. If
you haven't picked up any Game Credits as of Yet it would Behoove you to grab a few BTC worth before Game Developers
start using GAME to Revolutionize the entire gaming industry!

I remember when I was just a KID and I still like to think of myself as a KID at Heart, I thought it would be awesome to
actually have the ability to earn something well playing a GAME on my Favorite Gaming Platform.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

shavers

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:54:46 PM

Best Regards
DubaiCoin-DBIC

It's a pleasure to be in such company! Smiley Big big thanks to a friendly DBIC dev Walid! I am happy to see GAME recognized as a coin with huge potential, and DBIC-EX will definitelly help attract new investors through FIAT to crypto payment platform. Best of luck with further development with both Dubai Coin and other projects. Looking forward to meeting you in person and brainstorming ideas with you brother Walid. Wink

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:45:40 PM

I have a Feeling that Game Credits is going to become the Talk of the Town in the Gaming World in the next Few Weeks. If
you haven't picked up any Game Credits as of Yet it would Behoove you to grab a few BTC worth before Game Developers
start using GAME to Revolutionize the entire gaming industry!

I remember when I was just a KID and I still like to think of myself as a KID at Heart, I thought it would be awesome to
actually have the ability to earn something well playing a GAME on my Favorite Gaming Platform.

Earnings Gamecredits while playing a game would be awesome and will definitely attract the gamers from around the world to keep playing and specific game. As long as the game could sustain itself (by advertisements) to give the payouts, nothing should go wrong. I have the feeling that Gamecredits will rival even Steam platform with its own Game Hub once it becomes a reality. This will be very beneficial for both GAME and the rest of the crypto currencies, as it will spread mass adoption. Just my opinion.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:56:13 AM

What's in it for me? Do I get a share of revenues?
adsactly

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 03:23:20 PM

What's in it for me? Do I get a share of revenues?

If you Buy GAME at 1 Cent and Sell it at 4 Cents you would be sharing the revenue that GAME has Created.

So to answer your Question All Crypto Currencies Share their Revenue with their Token Holders!

xel0795038taoji@163.com

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:32:22 PM

Is it a new coin?I am a new menber!
shavers

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:17:57 AM

Is it a new coin?I am a new menber!

Well, welcome aboard then Smiley
As for the coin, it's quite the opposite - it's an old coin. 2 years 4 months old to be precise. It's a coin with experienced team behind it, a coin with steady and constant development, and a coin that is going to revolutionize the in-game monetization we knew. Wink

GMC Foundation (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 11:58:13 PM

The Unity plugin has arived! Now available for game developers worldwide. Free and flawless integration!
Let the era of blockchain based in-game monetization begin!

Unity store GameCredits plugin link: http://u3d.as/utL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: