Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 08:35:34 PM

Tick tock, the time is drawing near. Gosh, all this anticipation is killing me. Can't wait!

Seriously, I keep checking this thread to see if it was announced yet. Tell us the name!

Please be patient just a little while longer, we promise we're working getting this news out there. GameCredits wants to fuel our price and progress not with empty announcements, but with real benchmarks Smiley  In the mean time, please, if there is anything else we can give you information on or help with, just let us know!

And make sure you all check http://gamecredits.com/

Haha, I figured out who it is! I won't tell anyone, though, don't worry. I just wanted to brag to the other fans/holders of GameCredits  Cheesy

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:44:48 PM

Tick tock, the time is drawing near. Gosh, all this anticipation is killing me. Can't wait!

Seriously, I keep checking this thread to see if it was announced yet. Tell us the name!

Please be patient just a little while longer, we promise we're working getting this news out there. GameCredits wants to fuel our price and progress not with empty announcements, but with real benchmarks Smiley  In the mean time, please, if there is anything else we can give you information on or help with, just let us know!

Haha, I figured out who it is! I won't tell anyone, though, don't worry. I just wanted to brag to the other fans/holders of GameCredits  Cheesy
Should i buy more?  Cheesy
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:50:12 PM

Everyone will know shortly! We aren't holding out intentionally. Big plans in store for the WHOLE GameCredits community. Keep up the interest everyone, we wont disappoint!
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 09:10:10 PM

www.Mining-Dutch.nl

Back in business.!
All bugs and problems solved and mining blocks stable.!

Hope to see you back soon.

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:40:04 AM

News of the game waiting for December 1?

waiting for good news about this as well

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:31:23 PM

Just to keep all of you updated, here is some more good news. GAME was just added to CNY trading at Yuanboo. Yuanboo is a very large chinese exchange, and we already broke onto it in BTC/GAME trading. The GameCredits team has been working incredibly hard to form partnerships with exchanges from around the world. As our volume and progress grows, we hope our excitement and passion will be felt in our community as well!

Above is a link to the listing
valera80

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 12:27:05 PM

Waiting for good news.

Make Real Cash with https://www.mmc.today/
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:55:16 PM

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that GameCredits will be integrated onto the incredibly large and successful MMORPG Fragoria. Fragoria has a player base of 8 million people from around the world, and every player will have the ability to use GameCredits by early December. This integration was made possible by the Datcroft Game's team. Datcroft is a Game Development company that develops high quality mobile and desktop games. This unique partnership between Datcroft and GameCredits brings two passionate teams together, and will allow for countless possibilities in the world of gaming going forward.

For more information on this integration and topic visit our NEW website http://corp.gamecredits.com/

valera80

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 12:55:58 PM

http://en.fragoria.com Is it right Fagoria? Or some other?

Jack Kuveke

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:05:44 PM

http://en.fragoria.com Is it right Fagoria? Or some other?
That's it! Fragoria was developed by Datcroft, if you visit their website http://datcroft.com/ you can confirm that information.
valera80

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 02:19:29 PM

thank you

langvad

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:28:21 PM

https://onlinegames.credit/newsletter/issues/16/
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:10:37 PM

"Sergey Sholom, CEO of Datcroft, is now VP of Business Development for GameCredits, Inc"

Did shit just get real?
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:25:59 PM

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that GameCredits will be integrated onto the incredibly large and successful MMORPG Fragoria. Fragoria has a player base of 8 million people from around the world, and every player will have the ability to use GameCredits by early December. This integration was made possible by the Datcroft Game's team. Datcroft is a Game Development company that develops high quality mobile and desktop games. This unique partnership between Datcroft and GameCredits brings two passionate teams together, and will allow for countless possibilities in the world of gaming going forward.

For more information on this integration and topic visit our NEW website http://corp.gamecredits.com/

Finally Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:29:38 PM

Finally Smiley

I have a feeling that many people are still not aware of implications of this news.

Jack Kuveke

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:58:08 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 04:54:33 PM by Jack Kuveke

Finally Smiley

I have a feeling that many people are still not aware of implications of this news.

Well let me quickly explain in case they don't Smiley

GameCredits being integrated onto a game of 8 million like Fragoria will make it perhaps one of the first cryptocurrencies to be used on such a scale. Millions of people can be buying and exchanging GameCredits for in game items, and then transfer the currency seamlessly from coins to dollars(or any other currency). All the while GameCredits will still be available for purchase on exchanges. Currently most cryptocurrencies are highly speculative, most of us know that. People have come up with ways for these digital assets to help millions of people, but actually making that a reality has yet to be done. GameCredits because of its unique goals and niche(but large) market, will be accessible to millions of people who don't have an understanding of cryptocurrencies and won't have to. And this all will be in place before the first quarter of 2017.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:00:51 PM

To anyone who is interested there is a GameCredits AMA with the CMO and VP of Business RIGHT NOW. http://cryptocopia.herokuapp.com/
Ask anything you would like, and please join if you're interested!
10 AM Pacific Standard Time!
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:48:38 PM

"Sergey Sholom, CEO of Datcroft, is now VP of Business Development for GameCredits, Inc"

Did shit just get real?

Pretty much.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:49:01 PM

Finally Smiley

Pretty much.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:32:15 PM

Just to keep all of you updated, here is some more good news. GAME was just added to CNY trading at Yuanboo. Yuanboo is a very large chinese exchange, and we already broke onto it in BTC/GAME trading. The GameCredits team has been working incredibly hard to form partnerships with exchanges from around the world. As our volume and progress grows, we hope our excitement and passion will be felt in our community as well!

Above is a link to the listing

This is definitely good news as Chinese are the ones, in my opinion, that move most of the crypto markets towards the moon. It will be pretty interesting to see as of how far will the GAME price go since there are so many exciting things going on the project that I think that it will be one of the major crypto currencies to be used worldwide for gaming.  Smiley

Well let me quickly explain in case they don't Smiley

GameCredits being integrated onto a game of 8 million like Fragoria will make it perhaps one of the first cryptocurrencies to be used on such a scale. Millions of people can be buying and exchanging GameCredits for in game items, and then transfer the currency seamlessly from coins to dollars(or any other currency). All the while GameCredits will still be available for purchase on exchanges. Currently most cryptocurrencies are highly speculative, most of us know that. People have come up with ways for these digital assets to help millions of people, but actually making that a reality has yet to be done. GameCredits because of its unique goals and niche(but large) market, will be accessible to millions of people who don't have an understanding of cryptocurrencies and won't have to. And this all will be in place before the first quarter of 2017.

Definitely like the way how Gamecredits is going towards mainstream adoption. If it turns out to become very successful and used by the masses, then it will definitely be very beneficial for cryptocurrencies. I think that soon GAME will be worth much more than what it is right now as usage and adoption increases. Can't wait for more new and exciting updates like these.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: