Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:19:04 AM

Hi,can anybody explain to me just in short whats:
-solar staker
-solar seednodes
??
-also i sent msg with request invite to slack,hope i get answer

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 02:30:11 AM

Hi,can anybody explain to me just in short whats:
-solar staker
-solar seednodes
??
-also i sent msg with request invite to slack,hope i get answer

Thanks

Hi gustopaz,

You can read more about the solar staker here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272091.msg18181155#msg18181155  It has links to some good posts that will summarize quickly and will get you up to speed.

Solar seednodes are seednodes powered by solar. Seednodes are the backbone of the EverGreenCoin network. These will be additional seednodes as 'primary', if you will, seednodes do need to be on all the time and from data centers with diesel backup generators and such. But, in time and with sufficient equipment and resources, even these will be solar powered.

Slack invite sent. You're very welcome and see you there!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 05:40:38 AM

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:45:11 AM

Great volume and price today - Although I'm starting to run low on liquidity, I can't complain
samwara

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:13:26 AM

Yobit exchange is stopped i/o operations for EGC:

"Deposit/Withdraw will be available after upgrading the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are no hurry to send us updates - therefore, in order to avoid the losses, the network is not available.

If you have updated source code of the coin, send us https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ (free) and we will fix the problem with the coin."
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:35:13 AM

"Deposit/Withdraw will be available after upgrading the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are no hurry to send us updates - therefore, in order to avoid the losses, the network is not available.

If you have updated source code of the coin, send us https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ (free) and we will fix the problem with the coin."

Yobit stopped months ago.

Yobit has been being contacted for months and was contacted prior to the hardfork months ago. At the same time all other exchanges and service providers were contacted. This notice was first was sent weeks prior to the hardfork and we continued to plead with yobit for months after to upgrade. Yobit chose to never upgrade after much community, myself included, outcry for them to do so. This is all well documented here in this thread.

YoBit has been long-removed from the EGC website and this ANN because they refused to upgrade.

Never leave your coins at an exchange, especially one that provides non-existent support to coins or users.

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:56:59 AM

Yobit has been being contacted for months and was contacted prior to the hardfork months ago. At the same time all other exchanges and service providers were contacted. This notice was first was sent weeks prior to the hardfork and we continued to plead with yobit for months after to upgrade. Yobit chose to never upgrade after much community, myself included, outcry for them to do so. This is all well documented here in this thread.

YoBit has been long-removed from the EGC website and this ANN because they refused to upgrade.

Never leave your coins at an exchange, especially one that provides non-existent support to coins or users.

I sent another yobit request a couple of weeks ago - and no response yet - however there seem to be signs of them updating some wallets recently (LDOGE for instance) - so you never know if they will eventually update their wallet
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 10:15:51 AM

I sent another yobit request a couple of weeks ago - and no response yet - however there seem to be signs of them updating some wallets recently (LDOGE for instance) - so you never know if they will eventually update their wallet

yobit - pffft! ...

when the chance of them upgrading / doing anything at all is so close to zero - then its time you wrote the exchange off altogether - and stopped even considering it as a serious platform to do ANYTHING on - let alone work with YOUR money ...

so whether they fix this or not - you would be well advised to make sure you dont touch them again with ANY coins you may have ...

if you get the chance to - remove ALL the coins you have sitting in yobit - and move them to another exchange for trade - OR - your own wallet for safe keeping ...

its a risk to trust your money to ANY exchange long term - but the risk of loss of that money is 100fold with yobit ...

#crysx

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:47:28 PM

Hi All,

It's been a while since my last post and a lot of stuff happened.

I have been talking with Steven  and I have an idea for the EverGreenCoin ecosystem and I want to share it with you, as there is some unexplored ground ahead.

But first I want to talk to you guys about the strato flight.  Not sure if you guys know, but in Romania, the gov is corrupt and we had some high officials involved in shady businesses. The new elected party changed the director of ROMATSA, our national flight management agency  and I am having hard times  getting the flight permit. I hope this will change quickly so I can launch the balloon.  

As for the solar staker I  have proposed an idea to Steven  that involves a 3d printed frame for the solar panels with the EverGreenCoin logo on it.  As I am not a designer I am waiting a friend of mine to finish the 3d version of the frame so I can show it to you.

Now please allow me to show you my idea.

Last month I have purchased my first racing drone and 2 days ago  I got a new set of propellers and a new frame for a custom build. I had no idea about the color of the props and after I opened the package, I saw that they were green. EverGreencoin kind of green:))

So I put them on my quad and this is how it looks:

Then I have asked myself: "What if paint my new frame in green to match the props and the EGC logo?" So I went to my hardware store, and painted one arm that looks like this:

But this wasn't enough  so I started to create a design:

And this is the final result:

I know, it is not perfect, but what I want to say is that the racing drone market cap is huge, some of you that that are passionate about this know what I am talking about.  
 Not to mention that Drone Racing League announced the close of a Series B investment round of more than $20 million,  http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/drone-racing-league-funding-sky-liberty-media-wwe-1202462343/

My plan is to design a sticker for this frame that incorporates the EGC logo and even design a whole EGC frame from scratch.
I have started something, but it is not ready yet, but I want to see what you think about this.

To the treetop!
Gabi

Am I spamming? Report me!
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 07:22:06 PM

Thanks for sharing the pictures of your work, Gabi.

Perhaps EGC Racing will be expanded in the future to include drones.

maxamus

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:26:40 PM

EGC Racing:)) sounds awesome.

I will keep you posted with my design Smiley

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 10:54:06 PM

Just a reminder.

DO NOT USE YOBIT FOR EGC TRADING.

They have not responded to any requests.
They might even be on a fork.. who knows whats going on in the ghost ship.

Someone has been mimicing the Bittrex price there for months...
Hopings its not some idiot trader, but just yoshits own bots running.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 11:08:55 PM

Drinks for everyone  Cool

Happy summer Grin

Friendly reminder, the next EverGreenCoin Community Meeting and Hangout will be tomorrow, June 24th, at 17:00 GMT (1 PM EST). I will post a link to the Google Hangout about half an hour prior to the start. I have found the culprit to the unbalanced audio in the recording of last weekend's (thanks for the help, Joe), so this one should be easier to hear in the recording for those unable to attend.

Come hangout with some like-minded friends! See you there!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 04:34:43 PM

Drinks for everyone  Cool

Happy summer Grin

Friendly reminder, the next EverGreenCoin Community Meeting and Hangout will be tomorrow, June 24th, at 17:00 GMT (1 PM EST). I will post a link to the Google Hangout about half an hour prior to the start. I have found the culprit to the unbalanced audio in the recording of last weekend's (thanks for the help, Joe), so this one should be easier to hear in the recording for those unable to attend.

Come hangout with some like-minded friends! See you there!

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/dfrlpyv2ife45mf3wvz74uj24ae

See you there!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:41:21 PM

Thanks to today's attendees!

The recording is uploading now and, yes, with better audio this time.

I will post a link after it uploads to youtube. It will take a few hours to upload.

Thanks for all the support!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:20:51 PM

Here is the recording of today's meeting and hangout: https://youtu.be/ex0SowTJ3sQ

There is less 'dead' time in this recording and the audio is better.

Enjoy. Thanks again to all participants!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 02:00:46 AM

Here is the recording of today's meeting and hangout: https://youtu.be/ex0SowTJ3sQ

There is less 'dead' time in this recording and the audio is better.

Enjoy. Thanks again to all participants!

Oh, I almost forgot. In true 'youtuber' fashion...  Cheesy

Please give the video a thumbs up if you find it deserving!  Grin

´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶……..
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶……
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶……….
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶…………..
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´´´´¶´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶….
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶….
´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶…
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶…….

Thanks in advance!  Wink

maxamus

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:09:09 PM

Hi All,

As I was saying in the hangout, I have started testing the solar panels and my 2 12V batteries.

Tomorrow I will do the wiring and  add some sunshine and see  what results I get.

I will keep you posted.
Gabi

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:15:31 PM

Hi All,

As I was saying in the hangout, I have started testing the solar panels and my 2 12V batteries.

Tomorrow I will do the wiring and  add some sunshine and see  what results I get.

I will keep you posted.
Gabi
Looks like a complex operation you are working on there - will be good to hear how it goes =)
ThepowerofD

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:29:32 PM

Hi everyone,

I don't want to sound harsh or anything but I was wondering, has Evergreen ever shown any real life results yet?
If so, could someone sum up some things that the Evergreen project has achieved so far?

I'm interested in this coin, but I want to see some results first, so I'm posting this question quickly before I decide to make an account and buy my way into it.

Thanks!

Hi, maximdelaet.

If you define "real life results" as "profits", yes. Community members have seen profits over 1000%. Some have made dollars a day just from staking.

If you define "real life results" as "changing our world for the better", yes. We are breaking ground to build a water well in Bangladesh and we are delivering clean drinking water to the children poisoned by their drinking water in Flint, Michigan, USA.

If you define "real life results" as a little of both, yes. Community members have used profits for such things as to better their own life by paying for college with earnings from investing in EverGreenCoin.

In just a few months, our site has been an amazing tool to materialize "change the world" real world results, specifically the crowdfunding. Have a look, if you please: https://evergreencoin.org/germinated-crowdfunds/ Certainly, our ambitions are only growing also.

As with any investment, it is wise to be informed. We have tools listed to help, https://evergreencoin.org/markets/market-analysis/

I think my answers would satisfy anyone, I hope you agree. If so, welcome to EverGreenCoin! It would be great to have you!
Awesome to hear i am on board thats for sure  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: