Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:26:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people around you think about Bitcoin ?  (Read 42928 times)
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:42:06 AM

some of them thought that bitcoin is a gold fields can be obtained in a manner that is quite easy and very effective way to invest long term. They assess that Bitcoin as revolution of world currencies and as a substitute for a bank that gives a fairly high cost. There are also some who thought that bitcoin is the currency used for money laundering, the illegal transaction, and a storage area for the hackers.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:44:43 AM

some of them thought that bitcoin is a gold fields can be obtained in a manner that is quite easy and very effective way to invest long term. They assess that Bitcoin as revolution of world currencies and as a substitute for a bank that gives a fairly high cost. There are also some who thought that bitcoin is the currency used for money laundering, the illegal transaction, and a storage area for the hackers.

It's gold fields for people who knows about bitcoins, but how about people who don't know about bitcoin ? I don't think they think about that too. And in my country it's hard for people accept bitcoin
Anon_7716

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:50:56 AM

It's gold fields for people who knows about bitcoins, but how about people who don't know about bitcoin ? I don't think they think about that too. And in my country it's hard for people accept bitcoin
Absolutely right. I have friends and neighbors who use the bitcoin, they are very understanding about bitcoin. And now they became my motivation to be successful as they are by playing Bitcoin. I think those who don't know about bitcoin is a person who has a static. So they don't want to accept the terms of the new innovation. I get the statement and the response to that when they pay a visit to my home and I introduce about bitcoin, but they thought that way. I see my country also quite difficult to accept bitcoin, because my country may be assumed if the Bitcoin on legalkan, the existence of the Bank would be very difficult to compete.
XXX-DR

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:35:17 AM

They don't really think that much.. Because they have never bothered to actually find out what it is.
Anon_7716

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:44:19 AM

They don't really think that much.. Because they have never bothered to actually find out what it is.
It's a pretty good opportunity for you to introduce the bitcoin to them, because they can still be expected to be able to know and wear a bitcoin. In contrast to some people who were in the mine, many of them consider the bitcoin as the currency used for the negative stuff and not reliable. try to introduce the bitcoin to those who have the potential to use it because the more people wear the higher price of the bitcoin bitcoin.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:22:41 AM

It just means that they are not interested in bitcoin..Probably they are not in front of their computer the whole day...Most of those who are working in real life day job, might not be interested in bitcoin as they are earning big enough..
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:32:58 AM

past year my brother said bitcoin is scam, but now he have more bitcoin than me.
That's a big change and shows you how bitcoin is already on the move and gaining new grounds, I think allot of the new bitcoiner's had negative first impression because of the media then in contact with bitcoin and saw how different it is.
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:54:05 AM

It's a pretty good opportunity for you to introduce the bitcoin to them, because they can still be expected to be able to know and wear a bitcoin. In contrast to some people who were in the mine, many of them consider the bitcoin as the currency used for the negative stuff and not reliable. try to introduce the bitcoin to those who have the potential to use it because the more people wear the higher price of the bitcoin bitcoin.

around me don't know what is bitcoin and how it works. Even all my friend don't know too about bitcoin, once i introduced bitcoin to 1 of my friends.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:03:04 AM

From my colleagues nobody is interested in bitcoins. Somehow they don't pay attention when I explain how bitcoins work.
A month later I can tell the same stuff again and they look like they have never heared of any of that. But I keep trying...
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:46:33 AM

i ask all of my friend about bitcoin but they have no clue about bitcoin or what is bitcoin. Then i gave them a link explaining what is bitcoin but they told me they have no money to invest. i'm from philippines
They don't neccessary need to invest money to get started, faucets are good for those who aren't ready to invest in bitcoin to start, they can also join the giveaways exchanges offer every while like Circle's Giveaways.
Many people are still thinking to get start with the bitcoin they need some initial investments. They are treating Bitcoin ecosystem like some programs into which they're going to invest. It is completely due to lack of knowledge about it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:54:00 AM

For some reason my friends think its untrustworthy and shady. Not sure why.
of course they are not sure of the bitcoin just like you Are you going to trust a stranger?
so they are not familiar with bitcoin and think bitcoin is a stranger
so they untrustworthy on bitcoin

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:07:52 AM

For some reason my friends think its untrustworthy and shady. Not sure why.
of course they are not sure of the bitcoin just like you Are you going to trust a stranger?
so they are not familiar with bitcoin and think bitcoin is a stranger
so they untrustworthy on bitcoin

If they are not really into bitcoin they will have a hard time understanding how bitcoin works,i too dont understand bitcoin first but as time goes by im starting to see the benefit of it.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:56:19 PM

to be frank, people around me don't know about bitcoin...

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:16:46 PM

I'm working with people that interested in earning money with bitcoin. We are just started creating a plan how to make this possible. But my friends/parents etc don't know waht bicoin is it.
It is really a rare environment to get some friends who are also interested with the bitcoin Ecosystem.  If you get many friends with the interest in Bitcoin, then it is very much easier to plan up for long-term investment and getting into Bitcoin mining also.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 09:06:32 PM

People around me and i guess around a lot of bitcoin users don't know what bitcoin is. Maybe some people heard smth but not enough to understand what is this.

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:45:25 PM

i ask all of my friend about bitcoin but they have no clue about bitcoin or what is bitcoin. Then i gave them a link explaining what is bitcoin but they told me they have no money to invest. i'm from philippines
I think you have to say to your friends that to earn bitcoin can be done for free even if you do not have the money
you can use a variety of ways to get bitcoin. then when your bitcoin has been collected you can trade or investment

galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:42:50 AM

I used to spend a lot of time explaining it to people, now I've cut down my social presentation tremendously and tell them to text me when they have setup a wallet and then I'll move on.  I've found that they can figure a bunch out on their own.  My family and friends always want me to turn 10$ usd into huge money in days...ughhh if not they loose interest. 
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:51:17 AM

People around me and i guess around a lot of bitcoin users don't know what bitcoin is. Maybe some people heard smth but not enough to understand what is this.
bit"coin" Most laymen to interpret bitcoin is a coin physical objects. This happened when I asked my friend. many people do not know about bitcoin. it was reasonable bitcoin unestablished
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 12:55:03 AM

My family and friends always want me to turn 10$ usd into huge money in days...ughhh if not they loose interest. 
LOL
i know this has happened to me a few times.
poeple simply dont understand that 20% in a year is a very very nice return.
they seen to many "turn 100$ into 10,000$ in just 60seconds" options trading ads on the net.
they figure if bitcoin can't beat that its not worth looking into
i promised a dude 100% return in 1 year, hes like " why would i want to lock up my money for 1year " and then he goes to buy lotto tickets.......
some poeple just dont get it.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:30:58 AM

It just means that they are not interested in bitcoin..Probably they are not in front of their computer the whole day...Most of those who are working in real life day job, might not be interested in bitcoin as they are earning big enough..
yeah maybe they do not have time to figure out bitcoin I'm sure they are already familiar with bitcoin. they would definitely be interested like bitcoin to do to me.
I was just fun time figuring out bitcoin when the price is high interest me
you have to find out bitcoin. that's what you are interested
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: