Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people around you think about Bitcoin ?  (Read 42928 times)
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:48:33 AM

People every day are getting more informed about the new currency, about the new way of making online purchase, people around me think positively about bitcoin, and sometimes I try to explain some terms when they don't understand.
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:48:44 AM

People around me and i guess around a lot of bitcoin users don't know what bitcoin is. Maybe some people heard smth but not enough to understand what is this.

They just still wondering why "something like a mount of number being something worth".
kenot21

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:53:11 AM

People.around me dont really pay attention to bitcoin even though i already explained in various way, and show them how i can spend the coin, they simply dont interested

most of the time that's the way it's gonna happen, even how many times you explain it to them to make their life much easier if they are not interested nothing is gonna happen. The best way is just don't bother them anymore. Why waste time to them??
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 07:10:21 AM

People around me and i guess around a lot of bitcoin users don't know what bitcoin is. Maybe some people heard smth but not enough to understand what is this.

Yes this is the case with most of the people around the world. Firstly they dont know much about the Bitcoins and when we try to explain them and tell them about wallets etc, they most often the time thinks it a scam.  We have to teach them to know the benefits and truth about the bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:35:21 AM

i ask all of my friend about bitcoin but they have no clue about bitcoin or what is bitcoin. Then i gave them a link explaining what is bitcoin but they told me they have no money to invest. i'm from philippines

Well, it is maybe because there are some Pinoys who loves to invite everyone to join their networking business, which I think give them the idea not to trust  anyone anymore.. Explain it very well, I'm sure they will love bitcoin when they know that it is not what they think...
LoL I also ever asked about bitcoin in a bank employee Their first ask to me on purpose to create a bank account. then I answered I doubt you would know this then I explained that I use the bank to withdraw bitcoin to fiat.
The bank employee did not know what I am talking about bitcoin LoL
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:18:32 AM

LoL I also ever asked about bitcoin in a bank employee Their first ask to me on purpose to create a bank account. then I answered I doubt you would know this then I explained that I use the bank to withdraw bitcoin to fiat.
The bank employee did not know what I am talking about bitcoin LoL

I too experienced the same thing too..When I pay someone and I use my wallet at a local exchange site..I send money to his bank account and I told him that I send it from my wallet and that I send him money the bitcoin that I converted.. He immediately told me "what was that? is it safe? is it money? I hope it won't compromise my bank account"..   Cheesy
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:32:22 AM

Yes this is the case with most of the people around the world. Firstly they dont know much about the Bitcoins and when we try to explain them and tell them about wallets etc, they most often the time thinks it a scam.  We have to teach them to know the benefits and truth about the bitcoins.

the best way for its introduction to all over the world is that, there should have a separate suject for such system in the colleges, computer academies and other training academies and economics centers.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:41:00 AM

People.around me dont really pay attention to bitcoin even though i already explained in various way, and show them how i can spend the coin, they simply dont interested

most of the time that's the way it's gonna happen, even how many times you explain it to them to make their life much easier if they are not interested nothing is gonna happen. The best way is just don't bother them anymore. Why waste time to them??
Well, with enough patience, they will eventually listen the things you say . That could make them understand and maybe use it.

As long you didn't shove it in their throat, with enough patience it will work.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:59:32 AM

This is fair many people out there don't know about bitcoin This proved to be true that bitcoin has not spread throughout the world. there are a lot of factors perhaps because the Internet is not adequate in many areas.
That's why many people who do not care about bitcoin. when you tell them
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:10:56 PM

My family and friends always want me to turn 10$ usd into huge money in days...ughhh if not they loose interest. 
LOL
i know this has happened to me a few times.
poeple simply dont understand that 20% in a year is a very very nice return.
they seen to many "turn 100$ into 10,000$ in just 60seconds" options trading ads on the net.
they figure if bitcoin can't beat that its not worth looking into
i promised a dude 100% return in 1 year, hes like " why would i want to lock up my money for 1year " and then he goes to buy lotto tickets.......
some poeple just dont get it.
People have different opinions according to their personal experience with online jobs or digital currencies or some have according to their awareness only. it all depends on the class of people some times or how much they are well aware of with digital currencies. Still some people don't consider to go with bitcoins and think it might have no strong future and they think it is risky and some even don't know anything about bitcoins like they are totally bling about digital currencies at all.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:22:52 PM

From my colleagues nobody is interested in bitcoins. Somehow they don't pay attention when I explain how bitcoins work.
A month later I can tell the same stuff again and they look like they have never heared of any of that. But I keep trying...
they are not interested in bitcoin maybe in the way you deliver not good dude
You must provide proof of your advantage of bitcoin maybe they would be interested
in fact you should add these words at the end "If you do not believe in what I say. You can try it yourself"
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:24:56 PM

which is said by most people around me about bitcoin is "Do not know".
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:28:16 PM

which is said by most people around me about bitcoin is "Do not know".

It is common when you are the only one inclined into new things... Mostly, if you are always in front of your computer and loves to learn new things, you'll learn ahead of what they could know, and probably that is the common answer you will receive when you talk to them about new things..

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:37:51 PM

past year my brother said bitcoin is scam, but now he have more bitcoin than me.
Lol. Yes that is the success of bitcoin, making a blamer into follower. It is very nice that your brother in quick time got more bitcoins than you. I wish you both work together with plan of some investments and mining kind of works for a better future for both of you.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:21:31 AM

My friends just dont know what its bitcoin,my wife knows that it can be exchange into fiat money,my family just think i waste too many hours at computer,and i dont tell what im doing ,the last time i tryed to explain i were earning money with ptc ,around 20 dollars montly ,well the reacted like oh my god for 20 dollars you spend that time online really?
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:45:49 AM

My friends just dont know what its bitcoin,my wife knows that it can be exchange into fiat money,my family just think i waste too many hours at computer,and i dont tell what im doing ,the last time i tryed to explain i were earning money with ptc ,around 20 dollars montly ,well the reacted like oh my god for 20 dollars you spend that time online really?

Well in all honestly ptc is a waste of time. Landing a day job would have been better considering all the time spent, unless you earned all that because of referrals, which would be good because that's passive income.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:49:00 AM

past year my brother said bitcoin is scam, but now he have more bitcoin than me.
Lol. Yes that is the success of bitcoin, making a blamer into follower. It is very nice that your brother in quick time got more bitcoins than you. I wish you both work together with plan of some investments and mining kind of works for a better future for both of you.
I think the technology, systems, and bitcoin price that makes other people interested in bitcoin. it also happened to me
would be nice if we could bring in the people around us so they do not look bad on bitcoin

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:58:54 AM

Most of the people around me don't really care because they simply have no interest in bitcoin.
Some of my friends are into bitcoin as well and keep up with news and such.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:20:10 AM

Most of the people around me don't really care because they simply have no interest in bitcoin.
Some of my friends are into bitcoin as well and keep up with news and such.

They does not know too much about Bitcoin. They have some basic info gathered from news or Internet. But this is almost like it`s too dangerous, it`s connected with black market and drugs.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:29:41 AM

The people around me don't know much about Bitcoin, so most likely they think that it's just a virtual currency not a real money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: