Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2)  (Read 74729 times)
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 06:56:06 AM

This could be made so incredibly foolproof and safe for so many different businesses if only the confirmation workflow could be made more reliable.  I really dont believe ive ever encountered a bitcoin payment screen that worked where i had to sit there for ten to thirty mins.  And the possibility of some unknown address not making its way to admin key manager is scary.

A few folks i demonstrated this for were immediately out off by the fact that u couldnt manage ur keys either via an mpk or via a bulk list of addresses both of which are common as of today.

And the progress bar.

Personally, im concerned with manual email delivery method and would ideally want the following workfkow p:
1. Buyer enters qty 1 and buy.  Makes payment via qr code.  Clicks payment confirmed. 
- payment confirmed screen triggers a check of blockchain wallet balance vs order balance and if equal gives status of paid - pending confirmation or not paid or partially paid. 
- buyer gets link to check status later.  This link should be instructed to be visited 10-30 mins later at which point it triggers the blockchain confirmation count, order status, etc,
- Or link to return to make additional payment and reconfirm payment.

But i cant see this not causing issues with instant delivery.  I know people who would use something like this but would never expect their customers to sit on a screen for 20 mins.
- wouldnt it make more sense to check payment amount at time of payment/click oayment confirmed button.
- then instruct customer to visit order status page in 10-20 mins to check blockchain confirmation count.  If count matches defined admins settings count, then instant download is available.  If not, message states to revisit in 10-30 mins to recheck.

If you then had a little more admin workflow actions that helped verify payment amounts vs blockchain amounts, etc., youd have a nice shop script on ur hands thatd be worth way more than ur charging. 

I wish i knew somebody who could customize this thing just a little firther - if anybody has recommendation or skills, i will gladly pay.  Im convinced sfter trying lots of other ecommerce solutions that this is the one that suits my needs best.

So what you want is for the system to take note of pending payments and check them by itself? More than possible. Log pending payments with a confirmation value associated to it, then on blocknotify increment confirmations by 1. If confirmations == x, then do y.

Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:46:00 PM

Skyenet: what version of BitShop are you running?

EDIT: Looks to me like you've got lots of other products still in stock. If it was a breach I imagine the attacker would have taken everything. Did you do what SteamGamesBTC suggested and check the balance of the addresses to see if you got paid? I'm guessing it's some how related to the problem with your unconfirmed orders. Since no one else has reported a similar problem I'll need to take a close look at your website to diagnose the problem. I'll need temporary FTP access to start with.

Im using the current version. Hit me a pm for ftp.

I did check and none of the balances show
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 01:25:58 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 01:42:57 PM by bitfreak!

For anyone wondering it was just a configuration error, nothing was hacked and the latest version of BitShop remains perfectly secure. When people were directed to the payment gateway the script would completely fail due to the config error and they were unable to pay, that's why he had customers reporting problems and that's why all of the orders remained unconfirmed.

None of the keys were ever given out, the reason the product went out of stock is because when an order is placed the stock is reserved for the buyer under the assumption they are about to pay. If they close the page without canceling the order then the stock will remain lower than it should be. In order to get back the stock from abandoned orders you must delete those unconfirmed orders.

This information is mentioned in the order management section of the admin area:

When you delete this order the stock number of the corresponding product (if it's not an instant download) will go up by the quantity being purchased in this order, but only if this transaction has not been confirmed. In order to avoid false stock numbers on your products you should try to clean out unconfirmed transactions which are several days old. In other words, when an order is placed, stock is reserved for the buyer under the assumption they are about to pay, if the buyer cancels the transaction with the cancel button the order will automatically be deleted from the database and the stock will be returned but if they don't pay and don't cancel the order you will get orders which remain unconfirmed (red) and their reserved stock cannot be sold again until you delete the order.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:59:10 AM

The way i think about it is like this... I have a buyer who chooses item and qty.  at that point, several fields exist that would drive the workflow for determining an order status (will use .0111 btc as example)
0. Order#                              Orderid12345
1. Order total due                  0.0111 btc
2. Order wallet address          1freshwallletxyxyxyxyxyxyxyyxxyyx
3. Current wallet balance        0.0000 btc
4. Blockchain confirmations     N/A
5. Tx#                                   N/A
6. Payment status                  Pending buyer payment

Now buyer pays order total due to wallet addr.  Buyer clicks button called "payment sent in full"
The next page then displays the same Stuff above with updated values and a few more fields and buttons.

0. Order#                              Orderid12345
1. Order total due                  0.0111 btc
2. Order wallet address          1freshwallletxyxyxyxyxyxyxyyxxyyx (Live link to view on blockexporer)
3. Current wallet balance        0.0111 btc
4. Blockchain confirmations     0
5. Tx#                                   Txidxyxyxyxyxyyxyxyxxyyxyxyxyxyxxxyxyxyxyxyyxxy (live link)
6. Payment status                   Paid in full (see order status for updates)

Buttons available:
Refresh Info (perhaps payment status said 'not paid' or 'partially paid' so buyer makes another supplemental payment.
Done - back to shop

Then on admin page, i could envision a table showing ten orders.  Admin would have a button to basically bulk query the blockexplorer to grab current wallet balance, compare to order total due and then calculate the payment status for all orders not already paid in full. 

From there, admin could update order status to indicate fulfillment stages (not payment status steps).

As for the workaround, if i could trick system into thinking theres 1 confirmation, i figure thatd get me by. Cur suggestion makes sense but forgive my technical skills.. What is blocknotify?  And how would i increment it by 1?

---What you want is for the system to take note of pending payments and check them by itself? More than possible. Log pending payments with a confirmation value associated to it, then on blocknotify increment confirmations by 1. If confirmations == x, then do y.
[/quote]

This could be made so incredibly foolproof and safe for so many different businesses if only the confirmation workflow could be made more reliable.  I really dont believe ive ever encountered a bitcoin payment screen that worked where i had to sit there for ten to thirty mins.  And the possibility of some unknown address not making its way to admin key manager is scary.

A few folks i demonstrated this for were immediately out off by the fact that u couldnt manage ur keys either via an mpk or via a bulk list of addresses both of which are common as of today.

And the progress bar.

Personally, im concerned with manual email delivery method and would ideally want the following workfkow p:
1. Buyer enters qty 1 and buy.  Makes payment via qr code.  Clicks payment confirmed. 
- payment confirmed screen triggers a check of blockchain wallet balance vs order balance and if equal gives status of paid - pending confirmation or not paid or partially paid. 
- buyer gets link to check status later.  This link should be instructed to be visited 10-30 mins later at which point it triggers the blockchain confirmation count, order status, etc,
- Or link to return to make additional payment and reconfirm payment.

But i cant see this not causing issues with instant delivery.  I know people who would use something like this but would never expect their customers to sit on a screen for 20 mins.
- wouldnt it make more sense to check payment amount at time of payment/click oayment confirmed button.
- then instruct customer to visit order status page in 10-20 mins to check blockchain confirmation count.  If count matches defined admins settings count, then instant download is available.  If not, message states to revisit in 10-30 mins to recheck.

If you then had a little more admin workflow actions that helped verify payment amounts vs blockchain amounts, etc., youd have a nice shop script on ur hands thatd be worth way more than ur charging. 

I wish i knew somebody who could customize this thing just a little firther - if anybody has recommendation or skills, i will gladly pay.  Im convinced sfter trying lots of other ecommerce solutions that this is the one that suits my needs best.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:16:26 PM

Hey BF, question, I know this has been brought up before. But any idea on when phsyical item support might be added so custom pages aren't needed ?

To be decided...
dragonjcpf

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:32:44 AM

Can i buy script via paypal ?
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 01:37:53 PM

@MoreBloodWine: it wont be at least until another 2 or 3 releases.

@dragonjcpf: i'll send you a PM.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:24:31 AM

@MoreBloodWine: it wont be at least until another 2 or 3 releases.

@dragonjcpf: i'll send you a PM.
Here's hoping 1.0.8 / 1.0.9 comes quick heh

To be decided...
Skyenet

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:03:12 PM

I am having an issue with my site. My products are listed for $5 per item but when I get payments its only $3 per item.
SteamGamesBTC.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 08:42:57 AM

@Skyenet
It seems the price updater (goxgrab) won't work properly. Check it.

SteamGamesBTC.com
> Automatic 24/7 bot: purchase any Steam game 20% cheaper with Bitcoin! <
Skyenet

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:12:34 AM

@Skyenet
It seems the price updater (goxgrab) won't work properly. Check it.

Can you direct me where to fix that? For some reason Im not being paid full amounts but only half..Which I just lost hundreds of dollars in profits.
hamburger

Activity: 241
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 06:39:34 AM

@BitFreak,

I was using the Bitcoin Sci to see how the transactions work and was so impressed by the way the script work that I am contemplating buying the shop script. I used the Sci script it to create www.cashsend.za.net for exchanging Bitcoin for cash and planning on using the shop script to sell prepaid airtime/talktime vouchers.

I need to know how the current issue with www.blockexplorer.com impact on the shop script for payments. The Sci script cannot confirm payments because their site is managed by Cloudfare or something like this and it seems like they are serving data from a snapshot of the blockchain and not live data. The Sci script worked fine confirming sales between 4 to 6 minutes then it shifted to 18 to 66 minutes and then stop completely two days ago when both www.blockexplorer.com and www.blockchin.info experience database issues. I do not think that the site is banned by www.blockexplorer.com because the exchange rate that I use is served by www.bitcoinaverage.com and their API is called upon more than www.blockexplorer.com

Your insight in the matter is much appreciated.

H

Datacoin : DHZ6H91fsDoBHbdqED3ysCJJ2TUh3zRMZD
Krugercoin : Yz3A9sTMp2yh5QLuAL8YQyvS5PdjHRHkkf
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 11:03:06 AM

@Skyenet: have you even set up the cron job?

@hamburger: I haven't done any work on that SCI script in quite a while so it might not be totally reliable or bug free. I wasn't aware that there was any issues with blockexplorer.com, it seems to be up right now. But you are right, their API seems to be very laggy compared to blockchain.info, and it doesn't support checking for 0-conf transactions like blockchain.info. In the next release of BitShop I'm going to completely remove support for the blockexplorer.com API. Actually I'll allow it to use the blockexplorer.com API but only if the blockchain.info API is offline. Right now it just switches back and forth between the two.

Skyenet

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:20:54 PM

@Skyenet: have you even set up the cron job?

@hamburger: I haven't done any work on that SCI script in quite a while so it might not be totally reliable or bug free. I wasn't aware that there was any issues with blockexplorer.com, it seems to be up right now. But you are right, their API seems to be very laggy compared to blockchain.info, and it doesn't support checking for 0-conf transactions like blockchain.info. In the next release of BitShop I'm going to completely remove support for the blockexplorer.com API. Actually I'll allow it to use the blockexplorer.com API but only if the blockchain.info API is offline. Right now it just switches back and forth between the two.

I have no idea how to set up the cron job.
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 06:21:25 AM

I have no idea how to set up the cron job.
Trying watching the installation tutorial (link is in the client file area). Also read the install.txt file inside the goxgrab folder.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:03:12 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 03:26:59 AM by MoreBloodWine

Question...

Code:
              </li>
              <li <?php if ($page == 'lotteries') { echo 'class="active"'; } ?>>
                <a href="index.php?page=lotteries"><?php echo $lotto_button?></a>
              </li>

In addition to page lotteries, can it (the button) be set to be "active" for not only page "lotteries" but pages "*_lottery" where the * is a wildcard for any name preceding _lottery.

Past experience tells me it should be able to be done via some array, just not sure in the wildcarding for things preceding _lottery.

Ty.

Edit 6/12/15:

Code:
              <li <?php if ($page == 'lotteries' || preg_match("/(.*)_lottery/"$page)) { echo 'class="active"'; } ?>>
                <a href="index.php?page=lotteries"><?php echo $lotto_button?></a>
              </li>

Problem solved.

To be decided...
juffer

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:54:54 AM

Hello,

I bought BitShop a few month ago and I really love it!

Just one question:

The input for new item-codes seems to be limited to 250 chars. The first 250 chars will be saved sucessfully but all other chars won't. I wasn't able to find this restriction in the source code. Can you say me where I can find it?

best wishes
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 07:47:02 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 08:02:48 AM by bitfreak!

@juffer: you'll need to edit your database. The CodeData field in the Codes table is of type TINYTEXT which limits it to 255 characters. Change the type to TEXT or VARCHAR(length) to set your own size limit.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 08:16:13 AM

For anyone running BitShop 1.0.6 and unable to get the coinbase API working, you can download a patch for that problem here.

Also I should mention that I have started work on 1.0.7 and I have many large plans. It's going to include many awesome new features which will take BitShop to a whole new level.

juffer

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:24:41 PM

@juffer: you'll need to edit your database. The CodeData field in the Codes table is of type TINYTEXT which limits it to 255 characters. Change the type to TEXT or VARCHAR(length) to set your own size limit.

Thank you, it works now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: