Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:05:16 AM

Bitcoin allows me to make money just by sitting in front of a computer, and with bitcoin also I can buy stuff online without having to bother to verify the data themselves such as PayPal.

This is one of the greatest thing that bitcoin has to offer to people like us that are searching for an extra income. I was like that also and I can relate to you. I was financially short and my salary was not enough to pay my bills and sustain my familys needs everyday. I was forced to make loans but my life becomes more burdened financially. But thanks to bitcoin that offered me new opportunities to earn. Right now I am earning 8 to 15K pesos monthly additional income.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:35:31 AM

It has had a good effect on me because it gives me the ability to earn a little extra income but it has also had a greater impact on my life as I believe it gives people more freedom from all the restrictions that governments and fiat give people and the helplessness they feel. When my husband was on and off jobless, it was bitcoin that saved us from being homeless.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:40:20 AM

I have my own online shop that sell ring and necklace. At the first, I notice bitcoin as potential currency so I'm also accept bitcoin for my shop.
And it's proven great for me as it can expand my shop globally , give buyer additional currency option ! My profit also increased since I've known bitcoin.
you have taken the right decision for this kind of thing, and it became an evidence bitcoin greatly affect your life.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:52:45 AM

This is one of the greatest thing that bitcoin has to offer to people like us that are searching for an extra income. I was like that also and I can relate to you. I was financially short and my salary was not enough to pay my bills and sustain my familys needs everyday. I was forced to make loans but my life becomes more burdened financially. But thanks to bitcoin that offered me new opportunities to earn. Right now I am earning 8 to 15K pesos monthly additional income.

Haha congratulations to you friends, indeed with existing bitcoin make the lives of people like us who want to seek additional money from the internet is very easy. Because of my experience before there bitcoin's a little harder to generate dollars from the Internet. Smiley
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:15:30 AM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

It's your life do what ever you like. Although having a healthy combanitions of the outdoors and the internet is not a bad idea. Bitcoin isn't bad as you learn stuff about economics and virtual currency
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:10:23 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

It's your life do what ever you like. Although having a healthy combanitions of the outdoors and the internet is not a bad idea. Bitcoin isn't bad as you learn stuff about economics and virtual currency

'Do whatever you like', a classic sentence of liberalism. I guess you are an American. In the most part of the world people can't actually do whatever they like, their lives aren't completely theirs. They somehow still can manage their lives in ordinary condition but adding bitcoin to their lives may break the balance and overwhelm them.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:16:18 PM

'Do whatever you like', a classic sentence of liberalism. I guess you are an American. In the most part of the world people can't actually do whatever they like, their lives aren't completely theirs. They somehow still can manage their lives in ordinary condition but adding bitcoin to their lives may break the balance and overwhelm them.

It's about your mind set. If you feel limited, you are limited, if you feel free, you are free.
Just look at the many people that are going al in with bitcoin, no boundaries, no limits, just following your dream.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:24:20 PM

It has had a good effect on me because it gives me the ability to earn a little extra income but it has also had a greater impact on my life as I believe it gives people more freedom from all the restrictions that governments and fiat give people and the helplessness they feel. When my husband was on and off jobless, it was bitcoin that saved us from being homeless.

Bitcoin affects life postively and negatively but the most is positive, you think bitcoin affects your time with your friends , family in outing, bitcoin doesn't need so much time it's up to you if you spend more time in growing bitcoins, bitcoins is not like real job that you don't have time with your family and friends, you can choose what time to work...
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:30:27 PM

like my friend who works as altcoin trader in their home. spends time for watching chart without play out their home. like antisocial and lonely. but salary whom they make is very expensive also. always show off result of their trade on facebook and get trust from a lot friends
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:43:12 PM

like my friend who works as altcoin trader in their home. spends time for watching chart without play out their home. like antisocial and lonely. but salary whom they make is very expensive also. always show off result of their trade on facebook and get trust from a lot friends
Welll learning and experience is always the best that you can use in the future.  even you lose in the first time in trading it will have a changes in the future,, because you are learning.. and you will success it in the future.. if it will happen you will repeat it again and again to get the benefits of your knowledge..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:12:14 PM

I have my own online shop that sell ring and necklace. At the first, I notice bitcoin as potential currency so I'm also accept bitcoin for my shop.
And it's proven great for me as it can expand my shop globally , give buyer additional currency option ! My profit also increased since I've known bitcoin.
you have taken the right decision for this kind of thing, and it became an evidence bitcoin greatly affect your life.
yeah, bitcoin affects people lives a lot, for example my life is affected by it because i spend a lot of time learning about bitcoins and other cryptos

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:23:38 PM

Welll learning and experience is always the best that you can use in the future.  even you lose in the first time in trading it will have a changes in the future,, because you are learning.. and you will success it in the future.. if it will happen you will repeat it again and again to get the benefits of your knowledge..

I am still noob compared to my friend who had I tell. my passion can drop when I lose my bitcoin from trade (due the price is long time for rise). just trade a little bit I do currently.  Cheesy
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:46:57 PM

u becomme crazy day by day ..and ur hunger increases ..well u need to patience too

lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:54:52 PM

I am still noob compared to my friend who had I tell. my passion can drop when I lose my bitcoin from trade (due the price is long time for rise). just trade a little bit I do currently.  Cheesy
well i think it is better to not do any risky moves right now, i think that it is better to hold for you only in order to make good profit and not lose
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:05:44 PM

yeah, bitcoin affects people lives a lot, for example my life is affected by it because i spend a lot of time learning about bitcoins and other cryptos

That is your own choice. It isn't Bitcoin's fault that you are spending your time reading about cryptocurrencies. Also, I can't see how that can affect your life - you just learn stuff.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:21:26 PM

Bitcoin doesn't really affects life a lot. If you know what you are doing and have put your priorities on how to get or what to do with the coins you hold this doesn't affects life a lot. It all depends on your point of view on bitcoin. If you have an idea what you want to make out of bitcoin maybe it can affect your life until you make this idea happen but I don't see why bitcoin should affects our lives a lot. We should have goals and we should realize those goals with the help of bitcoin. The only goals bitcoin can help you realize are financial goals. This way bitcoin will affect our life in a good way.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:27:01 PM

Don't be a silly monkey, be a civilized human that shapes society and builts great things. Use bitcoin!

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:17:48 AM

That is your own choice. It isn't Bitcoin's fault that you are spending your time reading about cryptocurrencies. Also, I can't see how that can affect your life - you just learn stuff.
Yep it's your choice if you want to change your life using bitcoin, and I found out so many opportunity to earn if you use bitcoin and learning more in this forum my life really change using it.
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:31:28 AM

Treat BTC as an investment, not a lifestyle. What is intriguing  about coins is the technology behind it - the public ledger known as the blockchain. Apart from the technology, you have an ecosystem around it. It's fascinating. Look at the amount of support on this forum.

Haha you are probably right. That is what I did before, I treated bitcoins as my lifestyle. Everything I do, it involves bitcoin. All of the things  that I do and say, bitcoin is always in it and it doesn't do any good to me. I've made the wrong decision and I do regret it. It affects my relationship with my friends and family. So everyone should follow your suggestion, we should treat BTC as a investment and not as a lifestyle.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:37:30 AM

Of course bitcoin affects life a lot specially those people who need additional income to support their family needs, like me that is why i am here to get additional income to increase my monthly revenue and also having an investment is good for the future bitcoin has
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: