Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:05:36 PM

just be in balance in all. earning bitcoins can be so addicting because of its rate as of now and increasing price. theres always a way to balance it. like spending time with family on weekends and do your bitcoin works/earnings on weekdays with a limited amount of time.

I think you have a point, I am also slightly addicted at first and forgetting to eat even I could stay up all night in front of a computer for bitcoin. But this time I've been given a schedule to go online, and unlike before that could spend all day just sitting looking bitcoin. haha
This did happen. When I was a beginner with a lot of passion to earn more bitcoins like 1000 btc or even more, I got glued in front of computers by working with the different PTC/faucets/giveaways. When you are collecting few satoshi, you would never reach any targets. Then I learned about signature campaigns, and I am earning decent amount of bitcoins with little time spending in front of my computer.
When the earning amount is too low, you need to spend more time with that. This is what  happening with faucet earning and people are not realizing the real truth of faucets and getting their lives affected. We must need big initiative for the awareness against faucets because sometimes faucets is also turning dangerous similar to gambling.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 04:54:25 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

It is all about time management. You can slowly adjust or minimize your time in the computer and meet people. Just think that it is for your own good because it might affect also your health and when the time comes that you need people by your side they are not there because you have been spending too much time with your computer and not with them. Your don't need computer when you are sick, it's people. You are doing all this effort may be to earn and to have a good life with the people you love but it will be useless if you already achieve your target earnings but no one to spend it with because you are not there when they need you.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:30:40 PM

just be in balance in all. earning bitcoins can be so addicting because of its rate as of now and increasing price. theres always a way to balance it. like spending time with family on weekends and do your bitcoin works/earnings on weekdays with a limited amount of time.

I think you have a point, I am also slightly addicted at first and forgetting to eat even I could stay up all night in front of a computer for bitcoin. But this time I've been given a schedule to go online, and unlike before that could spend all day just sitting looking bitcoin. haha
This did happen. When I was a beginner with a lot of passion to earn more bitcoins like 1000 btc or even more, I got glued in front of computers by working with the different PTC/faucets/giveaways. When you are collecting few satoshi, you would never reach any targets. Then I learned about signature campaigns, and I am earning decent amount of bitcoins with little time spending in front of my computer.
Many people are getting into bitcoin ecosystem through faucets only. Unfortunately faucets are time consuming and affecting your life. When you want to earn big money you must need some big opportunity like doing business in bitcoin or anything similar to that. I don't believe 1000 btc is possible with your signature campaign though.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:34:40 PM

bitcoin make my life better, many changes as I entered into the world of bitcoin. and right what you say, I became addicted to continue to be in front of the computer, and very rarely out of the house. but I try to take the time to rest on the weekend, to go out and play with friends.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:44:59 PM

op is right it is affecting my life the same way too. i also felt the same occurances the op do just a bit diffrent. i am a collage student and my study is about understanding computer in more detail but its like i was being hypnotysed by it and now i spend my 90% time with tech
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 05:53:33 PM

bitcoin make my life better, many changes as I entered into the world of bitcoin. and right what you say, I became addicted to continue to be in front of the computer, and very rarely out of the house. but I try to take the time to rest on the weekend, to go out and play with friends.
Same here i think almost all here are same many changes while they are using bitcoin or collecting bitcoins..
Bitcoin is a big help to use for everything we need.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Matt Guy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:01:03 PM

Yes, it can bring many benefits, but you need to know how to use in the right way, at the right time.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:40:09 PM

Yes. It will always affect your life. Because Bitcoin is the new Digital currency in demand today and we know Bitcoin price is rising. For me, Bitcoin price affects my life a lot because Bitcoin gave me some cash to pay my bills. I also use my Bitcoin Earnings to buy some of my Things and use to enjoy my life by gambling and using it to earn more bitcoin again. Bitcoin gave me a big lesson where you have to be Patient in order to handle this Bitcoin Currency.

Patience is really the key here. Look at those old ones here that have invested their money when the price is really low. Now they are gaining a lot for their extra patience. I dont know if I could have done that also. I have patience but not that much.

Yeah thinking like that will give us much more benefits in the coming future and while thinking of that I am also investing in some other coins which are of great fame and which are at lower price.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:50:50 PM

Many people are getting into bitcoin ecosystem through faucets only. Unfortunately faucets are time consuming and affecting your life. When you want to earn big money you must need some big opportunity like doing business in bitcoin or anything similar to that. I don't believe 1000 btc is possible with your signature campaign though.
To have 1000 bitcoins you must have started with bitcoin ecosystem by the year 2010. If you are still trying for that then definitely you will get your life affected unless you are running a very big business with bitcoin payment system. Never think bitcoin as a free money, and do not get your life affected for the reasons of thinking so.

155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:57:21 PM

It has affected mine for the better I like to believe.
It shows a sort of financial freedom one can be endowed with from their corporate banking system.
It is rather an exhilarating feeling to have that choice to not depended on them for making withdraws or deposits of your money oh I mean bitcoin  Grin

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:02:29 PM

Yes. It will always affect your life. Because Bitcoin is the new Digital currency in demand today and we know Bitcoin price is rising. For me, Bitcoin price affects my life a lot because Bitcoin gave me some cash to pay my bills. I also use my Bitcoin Earnings to buy some of my Things and use to enjoy my life by gambling and using it to earn more bitcoin again. Bitcoin gave me a big lesson where you have to be Patient in order to handle this Bitcoin Currency.

Patience is really the key here. Look at those old ones here that have invested their money when the price is really low. Now they are gaining a lot for their extra patience. I dont know if I could have done that also. I have patience but not that much.
I don't know many people that could keep waiting after seeing like a 3000% profit, once you reach that though, you could just keep on spending very little amounts to live on and increase your savings by making some big investments.
yes patience isn't the key in investment like you said most prefer to hold their coins though already benefit by reason of saving for the future that I know to save for the future it's not in investment but in a savings account.

Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 07:03:55 PM

For me personaly bitcoin is really affecting my live with positive impact only! Bitcoin allowing me to recive more money that i am earning on my daily job.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:10:20 PM

I can not say bitcoin affected on my life somehow. For me it is just side business, I am not gambling and not trading my earnings, only make and save. I do not have any big plan about my bitcoins, it is gonna be the same story as with my salary - spending in shopping or online shopping. But I have a wish to try trading, heard it really works to increase the money you have.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:58:18 PM

Yeah thinking like that will give us much more benefits in the coming future and while thinking of that I am also investing in some other coins which are of great fame and which are at lower price.

You should also have to invest in Yocoin, it is a much better coin, along with bitcoin Yocoin also affected my life a lot, as with Yocoin I can increase my money, If you strat to buy at lower and sell at higher price then You will get bigger profit.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:13:55 PM

Having some skill in programming I can exchange my skills for bitcoin so it has benefited my life for the better. If it wasn't for taking on bitcoin payments I would be stuck using some payment website that I don't like or want to use because of the high fees they all charge to take out your own money. Angry
ajun96

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:42:31 PM

lol I think being an addict to a good thing is not an issue. I do not forbid you to become addicted and obsessed bitcoi to get more bitcoin
because of course it will benefit you but you must not forget to socialization with people. because it is very important dude
HateNATO

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:51:13 PM

Yea  to my life affect a lot because it will help me a lot when i increase my online income earnings by gambling and trading.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:53:00 PM

lol I think being an addict to a good thing is not an issue. I do not forbid you to become addicted and obsessed bitcoi to get more bitcoin
because of course it will benefit you but you must not forget to socialization with people. because it is very important dude

But sometimes some people addict to some good things and in that they forget to care for their family and are unable to give time to their family, which is also not good, we should have to be normal at every aspect of life so that we give time to every portion of our life.

Hire me for your campaign management
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:11:53 PM

Yea  to my life affect a lot because it will help me a lot when i increase my online income earnings by gambling and trading.
yeah, it also helps me to make some money though i dont do any gambling right now, i think that it will allow me to make money in the future either and it will affect my life in a positive way

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Nimbulan

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:34:36 PM

well even though i dont earn money with bitcoins at all bitcoin still affects my life because i like reading about it and besides that, i try to use banks as less as possible

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: