Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:01:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:39:56 PM

Yes same here that its affects to me a lot. honestly i know bitcoin since 2011 i just miss bitcoin in that time because i thought that bitcoin is scam thats why i just ignore them and stay in ptc sites that i never make any profit..  and now bitcoin will be part of my life that i can pay also bills in myhouse..
Paying bills with bitcoin is awesome. What country do you live in ?

I also would like to do this but its in my country simply not possible because of the fact that no one is accepting right now.

Not only in your country but in most fo the countries bitcoins are accepted to pay anything directly. So no choice, we have to convert them first into fiat and can use it as a normal currency, but the only thing is we lose some money in conversion every time. In my country at least I can do this conversion very easily, but fees are slightly higher side.

That's why Bitcoin isn't a big thing yet, people don't will start to accept bitcoin in their stores since they have to pay taxes to withdraw it, isn't a big deal at the moment.
To Bitcoin work with full power, we need all places accepting the coin.
fedoros

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:51:57 PM

Getting Bitcoin in stores officially and widely distributed is going to be a huge problem since government won't like it. I think there should be a lot of reasons for people to use Bitcoin, but again getting on that level Bitcoin will make a financial revolution results of which is unpredictable. Don't think even the biggest Bitcoin's enthusiasts going to love consequences of this.
caxandra

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:23:51 PM

Yes of course for those who make bitcoin as a way-of-life or perhaps as an extra income would be very grateful with bitcoins in general. because believe it or not bitcoin already provides many advantages to users either in profits or simply using bitcoin prices.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:30:26 PM

Yes of course for those who make bitcoin as a way-of-life or perhaps as an extra income would be very grateful with bitcoins in general. because believe it or not bitcoin already provides many advantages to users either in profits or simply using bitcoin prices.

Yes its surely affect the life as it is giving us an option to earn extra money and increase your income and if you have good sum of money then it will surely bring happiness in your life and move your life in positive direction.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:30:53 PM

In this regard, Bitcoin  is like any other  currency, this means that it can surely  affect your life a lot. But  if you learn how to manage  time, money and risk, things  become much easier.
Anemed

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:51:59 PM

I would say it is supporting my life a lot instead of affecting. I am spending 4 to 5 hours in earing btc. This earning is used for all expenses. Though I am employed in a reputed organization, the salary I receive is well enough for clearing my personal loans, credit cards and house rent. I lack money for my family expenses. Hence, this small money received every week, supports my family. 
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:30:28 PM

I would say it is supporting my life a lot instead of affecting. I am spending 4 to 5 hours in earing btc. This earning is used for all expenses. Though I am employed in a reputed organization, the salary I receive is well enough for clearing my personal loans, credit cards and house rent. I lack money for my family expenses. Hence, this small money received every week, supports my family. 
I believe so, for now bitcoin might  just supporting your life but in time it will bring good effects if you know how to manage it.
For those who have been here for a long time would know that bitcoin affect life a lot, why not? It gives you information, more knowledge, experiences, share with people about anything we're talking about .
Bitcoin makes me want to grow, learning, and experience a lot of things here
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:40:35 PM

Whoa. That is cool of you. But  I feel you bro. I got the same reason in doing this. My income in my day job is actually enough for me and I have some savings. But thanks to this I could create more money to somehow help my relatives.
chen miao

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:46:29 PM

Bitcoin does effect my life a lot because I spend more time with Bitcoin than what I should.  I am on here way to much and my family complains!!  Maybe I will be one of the lucky ones who comes up with an idea and makes a million!!
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:02:08 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here
Bitcoin has effected my life in a certain way and because of Bitcoin I am now living a better life financially tho. i am now able to save more money.
That is good for the future because before this I was never able to save much money.
Skaven

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:30:04 PM

Bitcoin is not the one who affect life allot i think that the peopel makes life affect allot becuase people are driving crazy about the bitcoin and no totherwise off course
So the bitcoin is not the reason!
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:30:19 AM

Bitcoin can effect your life financially because you can make more money with and because of Bitcoin I have been able to save and make more money.
Not sure what I would have done if Bitcoin did not existed.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:47:32 AM

Bitcoin is not the one who affect life allot i think that the peopel makes life affect allot becuase people are driving crazy about the bitcoin and no totherwise off course
So the bitcoin is not the reason!
Yes, similar to gambling, due to the fact of misinterpreting on how to stay safely with bitcoin earning opportunities, people are getting their life affected by bitcoin ecosystem.
In my experience, faucet earning is also highly addictive as gambling. Because, whenever you come across about earning easy money, you will get addicted to that and this is what happening for many people here.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:41:31 AM

Bitcoin can effect your life financially because you can make more money with and because of Bitcoin I have been able to save and make more money.
then with that, as long as they make use bitcoin as well as possible, lest we regret later on. everyone can feel bitcoin influence on his life and creative as long as they focus on the process bitcoin.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:46:09 AM

In this regard, Bitcoin  is like any other  currency, this means that it can surely  affect your life a lot. But  if you learn how to manage  time, money and risk, things  become much easier.

Exactly, bitcoin has affected my life too but in a positive way because i never let it put bad impact on my practical life which is the first priority for which i'm using bitcoin, i'm a student but i never let bitcoin interrupt my studies nor i leave using bitcoin for the reason that i'm studying because i know i can manage my time for both.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:29:03 AM

That must be one of the positive impact we can get from the invention of bitcoin system. I also would have been suffered a without any savings if bitcoin was not introduced in my life. I feel I'm so lucky to have bitcoin for my bright future. I am planning up many things for my retirement life based on bitcoin savings, bitcoin has already affected in my life a lot but most of them in positive way only.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:14:30 PM

That must be one of the positive impact we can get from the invention of bitcoin system. I also would have been suffered a without any savings if bitcoin was not introduced in my life. I feel I'm so lucky to have bitcoin for my bright future. I am planning up many things for my retirement life based on bitcoin savings, bitcoin has already affected in my life a lot but most of them in positive way only.
That is really nice to read. Thanks for sharing such a nice experience. It is up to our hands to have bitcoin for our bright future. We need to make use of bitcoin and its opportunities to have better life for now and for our future too. Unfortunately, many people are sharing their negative impact here, but all of negative impacts are due to their own mistakes and they got affected in wrong way by bitcoins.
HateNATO

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:57:40 PM

depends on every person on me at this time not tooo much but later will affect a lot more
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:42:06 PM

Yes especially for people in poor countries then the forum campaign earns them 2x what they normally earn a month.
Its a really nice initiative and helps alot of people, it helps me too in different kind of ways by giving me something to do.
Bitcoin can effect your life allot because if you are making more money with it then before you were making use of Bitcoin then it effects your life.
You are then able to save or spend more money then you are used to.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:24:58 PM

Yes especially for people in poor countries then the forum campaign earns them 2x what they normally earn a month.
Its a really nice initiative and helps alot of people, it helps me too in different kind of ways by giving me something to do.
Bitcoin can effect your life allot because if you are making more money with it then before you were making use of Bitcoin then it effects your life.
You are then able to save or spend more money then you are used to.

We can proudly say that bitcoin is affecting our lives in a positive way as its helping us in generating extra source of income and in poor countries people can even earn a living with it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: