Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73687 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:47:38 PM

bitcoin hasnt really affected my life in a negative. but to be honest it hasnt done wonders for me either. its just there in my life not for good nor for bad. lets see how it treats me next year though.  Lips sealed

You can expect much better future with bitcoins as it will be more advanced in coming years and it is also expected that price will go higher which can give us some higher profits in future.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damdri17

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:05:00 PM

ya there is no doubt about this that bitcoin effect life a lot, it has also a great effect on my life. really effect by the bitcoin and appreciate it
rektDude

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:58:01 PM

Yes its really affecting my life and I think that its also affecting life by a lot of users due to the fact that they want to make a lot of money.
I'm looking at the market 24/7.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:00:48 PM

We won't understand the importance of bitcoin until its alive, we will come to know its real value when bitcoin will disappear in future and will take away an opportunity to earn money and that will be the time when we will come to know about its real worth.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:40:15 PM

Well bitcoin is helping me to balance my investments as well allowing me to earn extra money all the months, without bitcoin i would be wasting my time into the online searching for some way to get some income to monetize the time i do spent online.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:45:09 PM

Well bitcoin is helping me to balance my investments as well allowing me to earn extra money all the months, without bitcoin i would be wasting my time into the online searching for some way to get some income to monetize the time i do spent online.

We have wasted our enough time on facebook and youtube and if we would have invested that time on bitcoins then we would be holding some higher amount of coins at this stage.
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:30:43 AM

We have wasted our enough time on facebook and youtube and if we would have invested that time on bitcoins then we would be holding some higher amount of coins at this stage.

And when the internet goes off for some reason, you keep yourself thinking about do some bitcoin project and when the internet back, you go to facebook and forget/lose the interest on what you are thinking about hahahaha that's funny.
Keep studying, keep working, make your future!

delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:05:57 AM

And when the internet goes off for some reason, you keep yourself thinking about do some bitcoin project and when the internet back, you go to facebook and forget/lose the interest on what you are thinking about hahahaha that's funny.
Keep studying, keep working, make your future!
We can get sucess if we have knowledge,commitment and Focus. even cryptocurrency like bitcoin can make us sucess if we have focus. the most people in the world are use internet for their social media account. if Bitcoin change the habbit of people in this forum, It is mean that bitcoin was affect life a lot. People who have been focus in the bitcoin earning like do an investment or only work to earn it will have bigger chance to be sucess. Although the best way is use bitcoin as currency but if it is fine if a few people use it as an investment.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:08:34 AM

The bitcoin really affect our life and I think that its not bad but also not great because of some its even taking their life's over!
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:18:57 AM

C'mon friends, anything that brings cash into the house ( or taking out ) affects on life. Bitcoin for many of us extra profit, and in today's life every money is important.
I finally can buy some things for myself from when I'm earning bitcoins, before that I always short with money. Bitcoin enabled me to relax and to finally getbout from minuses in banks and debts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:52:33 AM

Yes the bitcoin is affecting our life's a lot because its profitable so you want to focus yourself on it everyday and minute, its sometimes even annoying but I do everything for the profit.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:54:25 AM

The bitcoin really affect our life and I think that its not bad but also not great because of some its even taking their life's over!
I think so, many people who had always depend on others, and after getting to know bitcoin, they now have their own business. Well, I guess not just one or two people like that, even at this point I'm trying to run my own business, when a few years ago I was asked for money to my parents

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:07:35 AM

Yes the bitcoin is affecting our life's a lot because its profitable so you want to focus yourself on it everyday and minute, its sometimes even annoying but I do everything for the profit.

It's true. BTC helps principally when you are in a bad financial situation. It can help you to earn some extra income or to make an investiment (buying BTCs and holding it), so on long term you can have some profit.

Bitcoin didn't change the life of many people yet, because they don't use the cypto-currencies, but sooner or later it will change the world, nobody will escape from this technology, so the life of all will change, and I prefer to be here since now, so when this new time come I will be already prepared.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:38:40 AM

Bitcoin affects my life a lot it gave me opportunity to earn more money, i also learned how to trade because of Bitcoin. I feel bitcoin is a part of me now.I don't regret knowing Bitcoin because now i am earning decent amount per day which is helping me in my daily budget.
Legendaris

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:51:59 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 04:05:43 AM by Legendaris

Bitcoin affects my life a lot it gave me opportunity to earn more money, i also learned how to trade because of Bitcoin. I feel bitcoin is a part of me now.I don't regret knowing Bitcoin because now i am earning decent amount per day which is helping me in my daily budget.
Yes i agree, bitcoin is one opportunities to get earn and invest for long time, but we must wisdom that not to make bitcoin only one way of our income. Altcoin is also good to save oir money, i think is 65% for bitcoin and 35% for altcoin
Legendaris

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:57:36 AM

It can indeed be a hinder on life if you don't know how to control it. Or open yourself to get scammed out of it by crafty individuals. You just need to be careful with who you do deals with when it comes to your bitcoins. Then you will be just fine. 
Liang_Kubur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:14:55 AM

Yes i agree, bitcoin is one opportunities to get earn and invest for long time, but we must wisdom that not to make bitcoin only one way of our income. Altcoin is also good to save oir money, i think is 65% for bitcoin and 35% for altcoin
I think for save money for long time is bitcoin only, altcoin is only short time or use for trading to get profit. Many peoples trust to save bitcoin with high volume.
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:14:35 AM

I think for save money for long time is bitcoin only, altcoin is only short time or use for trading to get profit. Many peoples trust to save bitcoin with high volume.

I don't know, if you have few coins and want to increase your money, the best way is "betting" on altcoins in a long term...
If you have a high volume, you can put a little bit in each investment and try to earn besides the price speculation.
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:02:43 PM

It does, bitcoin affects my life a lot. Bitcoin serves as source of money and create rooms for profitable investment. I can earn money by bitcoin and it helps me in financial assistance. I can use money from bitcoin for daily needs and expenses.
tenk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:29:37 PM

Bitcoin has affects my life a lot, i have learn so many things about bitcoin and alt coin which has a great future and can be alternative currency to be used globally, the first thing that bitcoin affect me is finally i can earn some money online and for now bitcoin has help me to pay some of my bill and i can used bitcoin as my future investment
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: