Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:15:18 AM

Yeah it affects my life too, before i know what bitcoin is, i use to play games everyday but but now i learn bitcoin, i also learn how to spend save and invest. Its addictive tho but we must control our greed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:17:01 AM

It affected my life also but not negatively but positively...you should try to find a balance between them. Having a social life is just as important as making money is. If your life only revolves around money, your life is worth nothing but money. All you leave behind is money nothing more, you gotta find a way to balance things in your life.

That's where everyone go wrong, if they are earning bitcoin, they would abuse it and keep on earning til they can, not thinking that it has a side effect in their life...  More work less social life could make you sick, while less work more social life might make you poor... It should be balance, but while you are still young and you can handle stress, then work hard, just socialize during weekends and do gym too... That's still good...  Smiley
That's actually my problem now although I can still sleep for 8 hours but I just can't get myself to be online in this forums, there are many interesting things to do here and it would be easy to earn money. I wish I can realize sometimes what to priorities to keep my health as well.

Bitcoin is a good way to earn extra money but we also should manage to have good balance between our social and professional life as you cannot afford to keep on spending your time running only behind money, you also need to give time to your friends and family.

Yes spending time to family and friends must be the primary priority. And that is why I am doing bitcoin so I can have extra funds to spent on vacation, bonding and happy time with my family and friends. Having a fun time is an expenses that you need to cater. Payment for food , travelling expenses and other things. Bitcoin has helped mo to do this things, it gave me another source of income.
Correct i think all users has bitcoins affect our lives for me also its a positive before i do not have save money in my salary but now by help of bitcoin i have already saving but not only saving i also have investment too before is nothing.

Bitcoin is not only a currency for us but its also an best investment for the future so if we can manage to earn and invest in it on regular basis then it can give us some best returns in future and it can surely take our life in a positive direction.
Correct besides on our regular work and earning in bitcoin, investment is the one can helps us to get rich in the future and multiple source of income is the great things to do in our life and our goal will achieved very easy.
Grobogan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:10:12 AM

Bitcoin highly affects life of every user who consider bitcoin as an earning for living. If its been considered an additional earning it won't make big impact upon life. Also based upon price variation users get profited.
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:27:14 AM

Bitcoin highly affects life of every user who consider bitcoin as an earning for living. If its been considered an additional earning it won't make big impact upon life. Also based upon price variation users get profited.
Yes, thats the main addiction in bitcoin, the "Profit" thing.
Every user must control themselves from greed and go out sometime to bond with friemds and relatives.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:29:54 AM

Every user must control themselves from greed and go out sometime to bond with friemds and relatives.

If you are satisfied with your earning from bitcoin then it will surely have positive impact in your life but if your try go for shortcuts in earning them then you will loose whatever your are holding in your wallet and that can create negative impacts on your life.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:49:11 AM

Bitcoin affects my life financially. I live in the province and a lot of things aren't available in this place. I have to travel a long way before I can buy something good. My only choice is to buy stuffs online or to be happy with the crappy stuffs that I can buy around me. Bitcoin helps me a lot when getting items that aren't available here. People in the city accepts bitcoin as payment and they're shipping the item to me.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
An0nym0us

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:52:56 AM

Bitcoin affects my life financially. I live in the province and a lot of things aren't available in this place. I have to travel a long way before I can buy something good. My only choice is to buy stuffs online or to be happy with the crappy stuffs that I can buy around me. Bitcoin helps me a lot when getting items that aren't available here. People in the city accepts bitcoin as payment and they're shipping the item to me.

Its good to know that you are able to buy things with bitcoins directly as majority of users don't have that option at a moment but may be in future the things will change and the acceptability of bitcoins will reach to a higher level.
sambaevida

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:22:07 PM

for me btc has become some sort of second job  Smiley  but I really enjoy it
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:25:32 PM

for me btc has become some sort of second job  Smiley  but I really enjoy it

Yeah that's something the same thing as me. I am enjoying my bitcoin and that one side of my job, for my money could provide a bitcoin within a fairly short and can be done anytime and anywhere. so I don't have to bother to schedule my activities against bitcoin: for every free moment I have will work to find the bitcoin as much as possible
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:55:57 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here
Bitcoins are not affecting life allot i know what affect lifes allot and that is the people who use the bitcoin they are to busy with the bitcoin them self and with nothing
else in this world and that is badyou know.
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:58:13 PM

If you are satisfied with your earning from bitcoin then it will surely have positive impact in your life but if your try go for shortcuts in earning them then you will loose whatever your are holding in your wallet and that can create negative impacts on your life.
I think bitcoin possitive impact gor our life is better and greater than negative impact, also bitcoin have not really negative impact. Any shortcut in earning from investment is always give a higher risk than usual ways.The bitcoin users must be take a proportional time in bitcoin and in their normal life. Life is for happiness.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:59:44 PM

It surely did affect my life, and a lot. Not in a negative way, but a positive and it did not affect negative at all. Because I live in a poor country I can now afford money for Steam games instead of buying cracked ones with cracked servers. I also have spare money for some other stuff and I plan leaving every change I get when I buy a game to start trading with alternative cryptocurrencies and digital goods. I am not more on the computer/ phone because I just post once in a while for my signature campaign and see the price desk, so it is all good for me.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:01:13 PM

How many users on this site? Thausands. I think bitcoin helped a lot to any of us. I know the economy situation of bigger mass of people in such countries as China, India, Philipines and ect. where is medium salary is like 100$ per month. For many people bitcoin became really goon way to make money. Even to me. I make like 20$ per month with my campaign and even this little money help me to cover some of my costs. I say thank you to bitcoin.
Basteamore

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:05:34 PM

yes bitcoin really effects the life a lot. it also effect my life very much. i have an extra time to bitcoin now. it has a great effect on mind and heart also. its a psychological factor. i have limited my daily activities for the safe of bitcoin.
Hilat

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:11:45 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

Why are you complaining? at least you have been able to make some money with it and learn a lot. remember... there's always someone that works a lot more to ear a lot less!
as i sayed in my 1st post yes bitcoin economy has given me a golden chance to learn new things and i also fulfilled all what i can so its a kind of advantage but today i am worried because i forget how to flirt with girls and all those previous things which i use to do in my school days and i dnt wanna listen that"you are a growing kid so you have to adjust your new lifestype" i want ro do what i like and here btc is my main addiction.if i lower or stop my earning then i am worred that i will face quite a small loss and thats human nature
Do you really think that the bitcoin is the one who are affecting life allot i dont think this is true because i know for sure taht allot of people will know that bitcoins are here for us so we are affecting life not the bitcoin.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:27:24 PM

Bitcoin affects world I believe. This is not just us here on this forum. Bitcoin is a game changer in the world of finance, like Uber is.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:28:36 PM

Bitcoin can change indeed your life and that is because you are now using some digital money and you can even earn some nice money with Bitcoin so that is really nice for the most people who are using Bitcoin a lot.
And the world is also getting more modern and you also can see now that Bitcoin is becoming more acceptable so that is perfect.
hungryFinest

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:36:29 PM

Do you all really think that the bitcoin is affecting life allot i dont think that it true becuase most of the people are affecting the bitcoin by just holding them so we are not making the bitcoin better but we are even make him worser for sure!
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:49:46 PM

Do you all really think that the bitcoin is affecting life allot i dont think that it true becuase most of the people are affecting the bitcoin by just holding them so we are not making the bitcoin better but we are even make him worser for sure!
yes, bitcoin really can change our lives, certainly, if we are smart in using it. if we can not use them wisely then bitcoin will not have an impact in our lives. perhaps by trying to use it, I am sure you will get a valuable lesson from a bitcoin and will feel how to influence.
PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:12:00 PM

now little for me  Cry i need more time to earn more than 0.03 btc per week minimum that is so poor for me
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: