Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 07:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88300 times)
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 03:06:35 PM

LEOcoin Foundation is pleased to announce that LEOcoin can now be traded in Thailand on the Bitcon Co. Ltd exchange website: https://bx.in.th/BTC/LEO/.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:40:08 PM

@ariel

..at least verify to the readers if leocoin is doing MLM or pyramiding scheme. Because I met leocoin people with physical leocoin coin, with laptops with leocoin powerpoint presentations and leocoin videos who does.

I do believe, there are people promoting LEOcoin, but LEOcoin is a cryptocurrency: it is not doing anything, nor is it physical. Perhaps you have seen a USB-stick, or other promotion material, like they were displayed to the press at the opening of the official LEOxChange in London (UK).

Like with BTC, also LEOcoin has many friends and supporters that each can act by promoting LEOcoin, offer RIGs for rent or take LEOcoin as payment. This is what the LEOcoin Foundation does support, but again, that is not LEOcoin-people, but the use of LEOcoin by people.

When I mention phrases like "Mt.Gox" or "Silk Road", it does not show that BTC would be a Ponzi-scheme, or that Bitcoin-people would be criminals, but only that cryptocurrencies can be attacked or used for things that are not acceptable or even harmful to the general public.

You accusations are not proving anything, other than that you for some reason have a problem with LEOcoin, regardless of the genuine efforts and evidence that speaks against your accusations. This will be my final post to you. If you have serious and relevant information, you can contact me by PM. I will rather focus my attention on worthwhile contributions.

MLM yes or no?...as simple as that..yes or no?

our topic is leocoin not bitcoin, silk road and mt gox is not started bitcoin founder satoshi nakamoto

this is your marketing and products by the way

let me answer this for you...LEOCOIN is doing MLM

no wonder you don't have innovations in your coin because all you do is MLM

you take exploited dumb people's hard earned fiat currency and exchange them with membership up line/networking stuff...and worst is you make people hold your worthless shitcoin...
LEOcoin member

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:14:32 PM

Okay - enough with the trolling, I looked at some of your other posts, and you're just going around trolling any coin you don't like - this isn't helpful. I also looked up in this post, you had all these wild claims about how a company promised you a $5 floor and how they lied about the premine - you can't show any of this, so now you're just trolling about something else.

LEO is a direct selling company, I don't see anything bad about that, there are many direct selling companies all over the world, Avon and lots of other massive companies use this model.

LEOcoin is a digital currency mineable and tradeable on a public exchange - nobody is forcing you to do anything, if you want to mine then mine, if you want to trade then trade... that's it.

I'm very eager to hear more about LEOcoin and what is going to happen - if you're not then you don't have to spend your life in this thread... bye.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:33:08 PM

Okay - enough with the trolling, I looked at some of your other posts, and you're just going around trolling any coin you don't like - this isn't helpful. I also looked up in this post, you had all these wild claims about how a company promised you a $5 floor and how they lied about the premine - you can't show any of this, so now you're just trolling about something else.

LEO is a direct selling company, I don't see anything bad about that, there are many direct selling companies all over the world, Avon and lots of other massive companies use this model.

LEOcoin is a digital currency mineable and tradeable on a public exchange - nobody is forcing you to do anything, if you want to mine then mine, if you want to trade then trade... that's it.

I'm very eager to hear more about LEOcoin and what is going to happen - if you're not then you don't have to spend your life in this thread... bye.

you had all these wild claims about how a company promised you a $5 floor and how they lied about the premine - you can't show any of this, so now you're just trolling about something else.

it wasn't me newbie, it was crzybilly...try to learn how to use this forum..

mineable and tradeable yes.......haven't you noticed that there is a little interest here for your coin?

i'll give you a hint leocoin rats if you want people here to have interest..pump your coin with btc and fiat and we will mine and dump your shitcoin and take your BTC and fiat...OK? Wink
LEOcoin member

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:01:12 PM

LEOcoin Foundation is pleased to announce that LEOcoin can now be traded in Thailand on the Bitcon Co. Ltd exchange website: https://bx.in.th/BTC/LEO/.

Excellent news!! Can we expect more in the coming months?
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:44:00 AM

Mate that is old news.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:20:12 PM

Excellent indeed...with 8.6M pounds market capitalization

Grin Grin

Grin Grin

where's your professional pack of 1000 pounds and business pack of 500 pounds?

doesn't reflect on exchanges  Grin Grin

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:31:27 PM

i got a feeling that these leocoin rats came here at bitcointalk and expecting to hype their shitcoin..

well this is not what you are expecting aren't you marketeers?

I'm just like a canary bird chirping "warning scam here"...the cavalry hasn't come yet.. -->too obvious of a scam they just ignore you  Wink
MikroTik

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

So is it a scam or not?

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:53:59 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 01:06:38 PM by arielbit

So is it a scam or not?

in fiat ... it is a scam (thru MLM)

in crypto currency ... it is premined and has no innovation

this crypto leocoin exists only to dazzle newbies into a bitcoin dream and get their fiat suckered thru MLM and baghold worthless leo shitcoin

overall, yes it is a scam.

leocoin "the marketing plan" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgvULpOqTcE

leocoin "the products" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNzyloUcn9Q
MikroTik

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:54:40 PM

But i saw the price was very good in the past.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:02:50 PM

that's normal, altcoins slide to their death slowly specially scam coins like leocoins...only a few emerge victorious  Wink
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:05:09 PM

that's normal, altcoins slide to their death slowly specially scam coins like leocoins...only a few emerge victorious  Wink

This is a good point. LEO is a scam but that does not mean one cant make money from it by buying low and selling high.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:18:57 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 02:35:26 PM by arielbit

that's normal, altcoins slide to their death slowly specially scam coins like leocoins...only a few emerge victorious  Wink

This is a good point. LEO is a scam but that does not mean one cant make money from it by buying low and selling high.

that's is why i recommend them to pump their coin, I'll mine it if it is profitable and dump it  Grin...

that is also the mentality of MLM "making money" thru pyramiding (fiat not crypto), recruiting other people to get your investment back thru commission. just make money and let the people below the network suffer for being underneath the pyramid..on top of that making people hold this shitcoin saying-this is the next bitcoin hahaha

LEOcoin member

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:56:24 PM

So is it a scam or not?

No - and the reason it's not is that there is nobody being scammed or who has been scammed that I can see and nobody benefitting from a scam. It's just a coin like others, you can mine it if you like and trade it if you like, that simple.

Also it's got developers behind it who I think, aren't going to drop it like lots of other people in the past so that's one of the reasons I like it.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:11:32 PM

So is it a scam or not?

No - and the reason it's not is that there is nobody being scammed or who has been scammed that I can see and nobody benefitting from a scam. It's just a coin like others, you can mine it if you like and trade it if you like, that simple.

Also it's got developers behind it who I think, aren't going to drop it like lots of other people in the past so that's one of the reasons I like it.

Leocoin dialogue in bitcointalk: it just a coin like others, mine it and trade it

Leocoin dialogue outside bitcointalk: MLM (and hey people at bitcointalk are mining leocoin Grin) and never ending MLM.

developers? correction: copy-paste developers  Wink
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:36:44 PM

Azrael are you developer? did you make some coin? scam people and now you think all developers are scammers?
Or you just dont have nothng else clever to do and you shit on all coins here?
Noone force you to mine LEOcoin, so stop with shitting.
Anyone will make thier own oppinion about LEOcoin and your stupid, unmature comments dont help anyone. Just
make you look even bigger Troll as you are.

I'm no developer, but i know if a developer is a no good developer.

shit on all coins here? 2 scam coins I shitted on DASH and leocoin

this is a free forum, I'm just unmasking leocoin, trying not to acknowledge their MLM schemes

"their opinion" is their "opinion" about leocoin, so that applies to you too  Wink

besides my "opinion" or facts that i share will help newbies "opinion" about leocoin.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:03:52 AM

Mate that is old news.

Exactly, it's traded there for like 9 months now.

This thread is weird. I mean I'm not sure what the incentive here is announcing this coin when it's probably at the very end of its life (based on price and trade volume).
I mean if it was purely an MLM/ponzi/whatever else scamcoin then it would be pretty self defeating to post it on a forum where people are actually familiar with crypto and can point out obvious scams from miles away.

Which leaves me to believe that OP is either not familiar with bitcointalk's strong skepticism and brutal honesty or even how quickly the landscape of crypto changes or he's convinced that LEO will make a comeback (price- and popularity-wise) for watever reason.
With that said, I agree with pretty much everyone's skepticism here about this coin but I also have to say that this coin is very different from the usual copy/paste coin in a sense that there's a company behind it which seem to be on point of their marketing game as far as I can see and I believe that company could potentially push this coin really far without scamming people. But then again, we got nothing solid about what we can expect from this coin in the future (features, exchanges, etc) and I wouldn't cross off my list that user LEOcoin Foundation, LEOcoin member and LEOCoinClub being the same user (same local time, arguably similar writing style) - which would be laughably lame. So yeah, so far my vote is on a combination of incompetence and scam but I'm not completely sure yet.

Full disclosure: I started mining and silently following this coin since March and own a few thousand coins.

Not your keys, not your coins!
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:36:54 AM

I too was mining leocoin when the price was around 0.002, but now the price is very low.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 03:40:16 PM

@all
Two short remarks at the end of the week.

re: freedom of expression
For certain, if you start with a new cryptocoin it is to be expected to meet with scepticism, doubt and all kind of remarks that form a mixture of rumours and half-truths. We have our own infamous and unofficial LEOcoin troll making extra hours, up to the extend that one might ask on whose pay-roll he could be. But that aside. It is good to have a forum where we can speak our mind, after all cryptocurrency has to do with benefits and improvement, e.g. like decentralization, development of payment solution that offer benefits to its users, because transactions are e.g. faster, cheaper or more private. LEOcoin just aspires to be one of those coins that will help to change - and hopefully also improve - the world of financial transactions, for both entrepreneurs and consumers alike.

As such, the LEOcoin Foundation started this thread to inform. We do not have to justify for behaviour of third parties, nor for how a cryptocurrency exchange works. As previously written, we are now gathering information that we can share with the readers of this forum; so it will be better understood where LEOcoin is all about. I accept critical remarks, and I think we should be critical, but also fair, so anyone can make a sound decision to participate in the LEOcoin project, or not.

Re: price of LEOcoin
Wishing a price or proposing a price for LEOcoin is tricky. What I have found to be a good indication in the past is the cost of mining a LEOcoin with a classical mining RIG.

Let’s look at a simple machine: AMD core, 8Gbyte of DDR3 memory, SSD, 5 Radeon GPU (R290x), two Enermax 1200W power supply etc.; that will cost us around £2000. Say we want to earn this back in two years and look at energy costs per watt that we need to mine LEOcoin. Before the recent nFactor-update we calculated that any price below 1,25£ would not cover your costs, unless you are using older hardware or very cheap energy. So, is LEOcoin with it’s current price of around 12 pence undervalued? You can answer that yourself.

What however counts, is not simply a calculation, but also the potential of LEOcoin and even more important the expectations that the owners of LEOcoins have. Those who have been mining from the start will have paid much less as with lower nfactors you will have gotten more LEOcoins for your hashes, but likely even for them the current prices are not encouraging, yet regarding the number of LEOcoins that have been traded on the LEOxChange, it would be strange to speak about dumping, as the majority of the LEOcoins are simply held and not sold. For me this shows, that there may indeed be a good and solid support for the LEOcoin and the next few months will have to show if that is justified or not.

(and please give me some time, so I can go into some of your questions in more detail and provide you with proper answers)

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: