Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88291 times)
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:14:40 PM

@all

thank you for ventilating your opinion. I feel not obliged to respond on behalf of third parties. With regard to the developments that apparently caused the outrage, I suggest we wait for something more tangible, like a press release from the LEOcoin developers or LEO Ltd., who after all hosted the event in Bali.

With regard to the price of LEOcoin, it could perhaps be that case that another cause is of importance here. For my part I know with certainty that this is the case and that this has not been a topic of discussion here, at least not up to now. So perhaps, if we would focus on the possible why - instead of throwing with mud at people that certainly do not read this thread and if they would, could only shake their heads - we might get some idea why there will be a voting at all.

In addition, I can tell you that LEO Ltd. is very much dedicated to LEOcoin and will continue to advocate LEOcoin. A new improved wallet will come and other activities will be employed in order to establish more points of sale, more places where you can used LEOcoin as a currency, as a mean of payment. Both points that also the LEOcoin Foundation regards as being of eminent importance for a successful future.

Oh your in for a SHIT STORM!!!! People are just lining up to take your bullshit on Grin and im /we are not "ventilating my opinion", im telling it how it is, i dare you to challenge my posts, ill go screen shot after screen shot for EVERYTHING that i have said! And we will be bringing all those people mentioned here, by us, to come and verify our claims. Hows that for just "ventilating"?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:41:28 PM

We bring our idea of crowd founding platform to all the guys,.....

So you suggested the crowdfunding idea ?
Leocrowd is "your baby" ?

just to clarify; LSU was a brain child of a man by name of xxxxx,( he will be on shortly dont know his nickname just yet  Grin ) I was the "sales / coordinator" guy, friky frik (username) was the "contact inside LEO" guy that would help us start the project WITH LEO...
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 03:28:38 PM

I see some bad references here for Dan Anderssen! 😳
But where is Atif here?

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:34:57 PM

I see some bad references here for Dan Anderssen! 😳
But where is Atif here?

unable to comment on Atif, never been in contact with him, and im not here to make assumptions. Im here to state my case, my view on LEO, and ONLY on the people i have been in contact with, direct or through our "contact guy" 
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 03:35:37 PM

@BarrioFInito

Seems someone is frustrated here. Please keep your ventilated 'combustible dust' from the LEOcoin thread. Also posting 'screen shots' or mentioning whatever confidential emails will not change one bit that your past has little to do with LEOcoin or other issues on this forum.

I am sorry for you, if you have been treated wrongly or feel so, but I think the readers of this forum can make up their minds by themselves. So, once more; the LEOcoin Foundation does not represent any other organisation, so if you wish to complain about fuel taxes; this would not be the right place.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
chameleon22

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:36:00 PM

just to clarify; LSU was a brain child of a man by name of xxxxx,( he will be on shortly dont know his nickname just yet  Grin ) I was the "sales / coordinator" guy, friky frik (username) was the "contact inside LEO" guy that would help us start the project WITH LEO...

Hi Bario,

Quite interesting info. So in a few words if I got it right, You, xxxx and Friky conceived the idea and it was stolen? Did you have an arrangement to have part of it and got scammed? Maybe xxxxx can  join us here and tell us more in detail.

You also say Friky WAS contact inside LEO. That means he was LEO member or LEO management in UK? And why WAS?
Also who is Mihir and why would you send him your ideas just like that?

I believe most of us want to get the truth of where we should invest our money and time, so all this is necessary to be discussed in detail.
BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:46:10 PM

@BarrioFInito

Seems someone is frustrated here. Please keep your ventilated 'combustible dust' from the LEOcoin thread. Also posting 'screen shots' or mentioning whatever confidential emails will not change one bit that your past has little to do with LEOcoin or other issues on this forum.

I am sorry for you, if you have been treated wrongly or feel so, but I think the readers of this forum can make up their minds by themselves. So, once more; the LEOcoin Foundation does not represent any other organisation, so if you wish to complain about fuel taxes; this would not be the right place.

hahahah fustraded? no, why would i be? hahahahah your funny tryin to steer this convo off topic Grin Grin Will you address any of the things said of will you just use rhetoric to dance around the topic? Witch would be; Leo is a scam, some people working for LEO are crooks, your fukkin up Leocoin by means of MLM.....And again; confidential emails? who used that word?  Wink cmon now, dont try to manipulate my words and my posts ok? I got em, will post them, you know Dan, you know Mihir right? ask them....And as a LeoMember, LEo is all fukked up, been since day one..When were we promised API?POS? and there is more  Grin Wink i can give you a screenshot of LEO promises, not just words  Cheesy Wink So dance all you like, this is not going away, it is only bringing in more people...LEO people, so lets see how it turns out... Our facts or your skills in rhetoric....
Peter78

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:50:41 PM

@LEOcoin Foundation

You wrote several times that Leo and the Leocoin Foundation are independent entities.
Is that correct?

Dan Anderson is listed as "President, CEO and Co-Founder of LEO"

http://welcometoleo.com/R2W_LEOTeam.aspx

But Dan Anderson is ALSO listed as "Chairman of the Leocoin Foundation" ?

http://www.leocoinfoundation.org/transparency.aspx

Where is the independance ?

BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:54:31 PM

Hi Bario,

Quite interesting info. So in a few words if I got it right, You, xxxx and Friky conceived the idea and it was stolen? Did you have an arrangement to have part of it and got scammed? Maybe xxxxx can  join us here and tell us more in detail.

You also say Friky WAS contact inside LEO. That means he was LEO member or LEO management in UK? And why WAS?
Also who is Mihir and why would you send him your ideas just like that?

I believe most of us want to get the truth of where we should invest our money and time, so all this is necessary to be discussed in detail.

In my opinion, yes. Arragement, our bad, no. We were under the impression that we were dealing with "our people". And xxxx is on his way, will be posting soon. Friky Frik is a LEO member, Dans "friend", was there on opening day at Dubai, Mihir would be Global Director of External Relations at LEO, and again, we have sent our idea for LSU in good faith that we could work with Leo to get the LSU off the ground.
Peter78

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:56:53 PM

... another cause is of importance here. For my part I know with certainty that this is the case and that this has not been a topic of discussion here

Dear LeoCoin Foundation,

thank you for your feedback.

If you know some not-yet-mentioned facts, of course, it would help the discussion if you could tell more about it.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 04:36:43 PM

LEO= LEOcoin foundation and end of Bs please!

Also in start of leocoin fundation ther say have 20mio leocoin, now they say only 10mio?!! Where that 10gone? Sale rigs to LEO members snd give premine LEOcoin?

Please please tell me this now not end of LEOcoin becouse of LEO? 😱😱😱😱

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 04:41:03 PM

LEO= LEOcoin foundation and end of Bs please!

Also in start of leocoin fundation ther say have 20mio leocoin, now they say only 10mio?!! Where that 10gone? Sale rigs to LEO members snd give premine LEOcoin?

Please please tell me this now not end of LEOcoin becouse of LEO? 😱😱😱😱

@Cryptotraider16

This is the second time you bring this up. Please see my first answer, it has not changed.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Peter78

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:26:51 PM

@LeoCoin Foundation

You continue to tell as that the Leocoin Foundation is independent from Leo Ltd.

But is is difficult to belive you (and doesn't help your reputation!) if you can't explain the following:

Leocoin Foundation Board of Directors  (http://www.leocoinfoundation.org/transparency.aspx)

Dan Anderson - Chairman
  Sohail Ramzan
  Bernard Landi
  Mihir Magudia - Communications

Leo Ltd.:

Dan Andersson - President, CEO and Co-Founder of LEO
  Sohail Ramzan - Chief Technology Officer
  Bernard Landi - Chief Financial Officer
  Mihir Magudia - Global Director of External Relations

Looks to me like the some people in both entities Huh

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 06:07:20 PM

@Peter78

A good question. The LEOcoin Foundation and Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd. are two different legal entities. LEO Ltd. is a company that does focus on online learning and uses direct selling as a distribution strategy. LEOcoin Foundation is a non-profit organisation that promotes LEOcoin and does currently not sell anything. I would like to have all kind of LEOcoin fan material, like mugs, caps and stickers, but we have to check if we can do that.

But you are correct with referring that Dan Anderson is involved with both organisations. He is also the co-founder of LEOcoin and for that reason very much supports the cryptocurrency where this thread is (mostly) about. He also co-created the LEOcoin Foundation that - as said - has its own task and goals. It is for this reason, that I can only address his actions if, and only if, he acts in his function as Chairman. For the same reason, I advise the readers here to direct their questions regarding non-LEOcoin issues to the responsible persons at these third parties. LEO Ltd. e.g. has a support department where questions and complaints can be handled. I strongly advise anyone to do so, if they have a legitimate issue. As a UK based company LEO Ltd. has to comply with the same EU-laws and the same responsibilities towards third parties as any other company.

It may be very clear, that for those involved with the LEOcoin Foundation, a certain overlap can occur. When this concerns LEOcoin, this is also wanted. Just as clear should be, that, despite the LEOcoin Foundation probably being the largest single holder of LEOcoins in the world, also the LEOcoin Foundation does not OWN LEOcoin, nor control or manipulate it, but endorses a free and open trade. Also, since its creation in 2014 and up to today the LEOcoin has been minable for all persons who were interested to do so, regardless of any involvement with LEO Ltd or not. The same goes for the different LEOcoin exchanges; they are open and accessible for anyone.

As LEOcoin - being a scrypt-jane CC - unfortunately had to deal with similar miscreants as e.g. YAC or UTC, we are in need of a solution. The proposal that was announced by LEOcoin co-developer and project manager Mr. Sohail Ramzan at the LEO Ltd. 3rd Global Annual Conference in Bali will be explained further soon, but must be seen in this line.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Peter78

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:22:23 PM

@LeoCoin Foundation

Dear Leocoin Foundation,

thank you for the detailed explanation.

You are right: Lets focus on Leocoin and the Leocoin Foundation.

And what is the relationship between Leocoin Foundation and company SGS ?

Izi

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:32:22 PM

Hello @All,

I'm a member of LEO for more than a year. It was introduced to me by Barrio and friky and when I heard it all, I imagined a big people driven nework of oprotunities... Strong market, startup platform, support, tutorials, courses and own cryptocurrency on top of big united community with one mission... "Service to mankind by unleashing human potential."

Unfortunately, not even close... There is tons of vids that tell you how to take money from people and smile by selling vids that tell you how to take money from people and smile and helping them to learn to take mo.........
So LEO mission is more like "Service to Dan kind by .......... and smile"

I joined mostly because LEOcoin but after more than a year, I stil cant do anything with it... well I can sell and buy them... for what? I know few "merchats" that accepted LEOcoin... So now what? Cant even get a coffee.
So we tried to change that and try to make a POS (point of sale). Contacted LEOxChange to provide required APIs for market data and manipulation but all we got was promises...

So we tried again with idea that could give LEOcoin a push it needed... LEOStartUp was born..
rest of story is in Barrio's post...

There's so much more, that is just not right, but this is whole new level of entrepreneurship.. Or so they call it...

Have a lovely evening every1!
Best regards
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 09:03:39 PM

I sugest lets wait new wallets and wait POS ! I like to get 20% extra on my 100k coins a year!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 09:15:34 PM

@LeoCoin Foundation

Dear Leocoin Foundation,

thank you for the detailed explanation.

You are right: Lets focus on Leocoin and the Leocoin Foundation.

And what is the relationship between Leocoin Foundation and company SGS ?

Currently there is no relation with SGS.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 09:46:57 PM

What is SGS?

Peter78

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:00:18 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 12:21:41 AM by Peter78

Currently there is no relation with SGS.

Now this is strange.
I don't understand that.

According to the official court papers, SGS Company is the legal representative of Leocoin Foundation and responsable for the administration of Leocoin Foundation !

That sounds like a very close relationship to me.

And who is behind SGS Company ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: