Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88289 times)
Peter78

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:39:12 PM

we prefer .... wide use in trading and for buying and selling goods and services.

Dear LeoCoin Foundation,

I have a small business with many international customers.
I am interested in using Leocoins.

Is registering with LeoMarketPlace the right way to go ?

What are the current activities of your Foundation for developing the use of Leocoin by entrepreneurs ?

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 02:20:23 PM

we prefer .... wide use in trading and for buying and selling goods and services.

Dear LeoCoin Foundation,

I have a small business with many international customers.
I am interested in using Leocoins.

Is registering with LeoMarketPlace the right way to go ?

What are the current activities of your Foundation for developing the use of Leocoin by entrepreneurs ?

Thank you!

Thank you Peter78,

In the upcoming interview with Dan Anderson, I hope to be able to shed some more light on your questions.

Apart from that, I seen nothing that would stand in your way, to already use LEOcoin for payments. I do that regularly with other persons and companies that accept LEOcoin as payment. You only need your wallet and an address to send or receive payments. This has absolutely nothing to do with whatever initiative from third parties. LEOcoin and its wallet has been suited for making transfers from the start.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 03:09:49 PM

Leocoin foundation,can you tell dev to add to ios wallet also exrate from leoxchange so when you open wallet and see your leocoin ammount,there is also howmuch its worth in €,£,$ ? Like most btc ios wallets have 😜👍🏼

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
Peter78

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:12:23 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 12:03:13 AM by Peter78

...I seen nothing that would stand in your way, to already use LEOcoin for payments.

@LEOcoin Foundation

If I want to offer my products and services for Leocoin, I need a possibility to automatically show a FIAT price in Leocoin.

For Bitcoin, there are a lot of free web services.

e.g.
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/12364/displaying-price-in-btc-based-on-usd-exchange-rate

I can't find anything like this for Leocoin.

Huh Huh
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 07:37:11 AM

...I seen nothing that would stand in your way, to already use LEOcoin for payments.

@LEOcoin Foundation

If I want to offer my products and services for Leocoin, I need a possibility to automatically show a FIAT price in Leocoin.

For Bitcoin, there are a lot of free web services.

e.g.
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/12364/displaying-price-in-btc-based-on-usd-exchange-rate

I can't find anything like this for Leocoin.

Huh Huh

@peter78

I understand that you and me and others would prefer more apps, .Net webservices and the like, but to say that you need that, is your own assessment. The guys selling cars and car repairs or computer parts that I have done business with, simply looked at the LEOxChange, took the actual rate and then could make the deal. Being an entrepreneur sometimes means being creative and assertive. When I look at the sly approach with your questions, I fear that do not really understand your factual insight in how things work. Bitcoin is 7 years old and the clear market leader. LEOcoin is much younger. Moreover, LEOcoin is as much owned by you and me and all the others who have a stack, as by its creators. On the one hand, if LEO Ltd. does something for our digital currency, it seems it is always presupposed that this is done to fill their pockets. If something is not done, it is expected that it is delivered free and on time, or otherwise taken as proof to confirm mostly unbiased opinions. There is simply a lot of work to be done and LEOcoin is not a product that is being sold, or an commodity that can be centrally governed or controlled.

As LEOcoin Foundation, we are happy with all forms of support and also wish to set things straight, if we can. Yet, with LEOcoin, most user and miner creativity, has up to now, only been aimed at filling their own pockets and not to let the community benefit. With botnet viruses, DDOS attacks on pools and exchanges, it was a lot of negative energy that was spread. And the coins mined at the costs of others, were dumped in a futile attempt to destroy LEOcoin ecology. More in this regard in the interview.

Positive exceptions are the miners and merchants that trade LEOcoin and/or made their own applications, like the LEObit exchange. It is true, that LEOcoin has a supportive group of people backing our digital currency up, but we still need the community too. For your products and services, I suggest to simply use the prices in the currencies you use now and use a work around for the exchange rate. I can assure you, there will be many merchants waiting for a better solution, and just like you, I hope it will hit the market rather sooner as later.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 08:47:50 AM

Another great post leocoin foundation!👍🏼
I really cant wait that botnet stop, prise start slow rise so all will soon see LEOcoin is not a joke!

I also hope some other dev team will see interest in leocoin and develop something good that will up leocoin value!

Guys you will see this year will be miracle for LEOcoin and all cryptocurrency!!!!

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:34:21 AM

I really cant wait that botnet stop, prise start slow rise so all will soon see LEOcoin is not a joke!

I also hope some other dev team will see interest in leocoin and develop something good that will up leocoin value!

Guys you will see this year will be miracle for LEOcoin and all cryptocurrency!!!!

I hope you are right man i can`t wait that to happen.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:15:38 AM

I hope you are right man i can`t wait that to happen.

Its will happen for sure! LEOcoin just need few months now and all will be great.

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:57:38 AM

@all

re.: stability in Eurozone

!!This is my private opinion!!

Last summer I told some friends to sell their Euros and go into Swiss Franc. Those who did are happy now. I also expected the EU/USD to be on par in the summer of 2016. We will see, about that.

What does play a role in CC-land, is how FIAT will develop. Due to a few referendums in the EU (in NL for Ukraine treaty, in UK for EU-membership) there could quickly happen things that change the rules of the game. The Euro is under pressure, the USA has the biggest debt in the world and China is having troubles with their financial stability too. Not to speak about Russia and the oil-prices, EU fugitive crisis, Italian and Greek economic decline, terror threats, open borders etc.

So from the point of politics and economics, the financial and monetary markets could get more volatile, or not. In any case, having stable, working digital currencies is not a bad alternative, as they serve no states or banks or ideologies. Just in case, I would advise anyone who shares some concern regarding the above stated issues, to build up a partial position in the digital currency of your choise, or otherwise in gold or precious metals. Something that will serve you well on a long position.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Peter78

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:10:44 AM

Last summer I told some friends to sell their Euros and go into Swiss Franc.

1 July 2015     1 Swiss Franc = 0.954 Euro

9 Feb 2016     1 Swiss Franc = 0.90   Euro

Those who did are happy now.

Your friends lost money due to your advice.....

Huh   Huh    Huh
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 11:23:49 AM

Last summer I told some friends to sell their Euros and go into Swiss Franc.

1 July 2015     1 Swiss Franc = 0.954 Euro

9 Feb 2016     1 Swiss Franc = 0.90   Euro

Your friends lost money due to your advice.....

Sorry, was summer 2014 (Still have to get used to being in 2016 now) before the Swiss National Bank abandoned the ceiling. Afterwards about a year ago, the franc increased in value by 30%. Meanwhile, the Swiss of course do not want an expensive currency and thing have settled again. And my friends did not kept them but went in real estate.

In this regard, also this article about the credibility of central banks is interesting: http://www.smh.com.au/business/markets/central-banks-have-lost-credibility-20150120-12um80

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
MikroTik

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:14:46 PM

Well i don`t know about you but i`m not so sure leo could be back to old price..

danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:02:37 PM

I also do not get why leocoin price should go UP ?
I have couple of things that worry me :

1.There is 50mio premine and only arround 20mio mined coins, and if it goes to POS with appr. 20% per year that means 10 mio for Dan and co, only 4 mio for other ,,fools,, .

2. Dan and co cant get LEOcoin to coinmarket for almost a year now ??

3. A lot of BIG announcments like leo will be bigger than bitcoin, it will be for sure right behind litecoin or even bitcoin, whait till we open chinese market the price will go crazy, now it is wait untill we open usa market, before that it was brazil etc.

4. ZERO products, only bad copies of allready existing products, leocrowd = kickstarter, leotrawel = booking, and many other projects that were announced or talked about - and NOT one is working, all just announced i guess to create a hype and then left, like merchant programme - that is a joke, 100.000 members buying online with leocoin hahaha

5. 24h volume is in avarage arround 5.000 - 15.000 coins, that is 500 - 1500 pounds ?

6. Dan and Atif are web-known pyramide scammers, you have qiute a few articles online so why would people trust that kind of team ?

7. Leocoin has nothing to offer in compare to other cryptocurrencies, it is not the fastest, it has no products behind, no state of the art technology - It looks like the rest of LEo products announced, just a bad cheap copy of something.. in this case of bitcoin or lite coin or any other coin out there
Peter78

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:25:38 PM

Sorry, was summer 2014 .... the franc increased in value by 30%.

Smiley

I wished someone had given me the same advice .....

You must have made a lot of money with your good forecast !
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 02:29:15 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 03:09:36 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

@danandanderson

Nice name, lol ...

If prices go up or down is a matter of demand and supply. The premine issue and other things will be addressed in the interview. If this will be sufficient an answer or to take away worries, I cannot say, but at least it will be something tangible.

Much is stated in the web and on forums, but also much is not known or deliberately left out or represented in another way. You also make assumptions that - as far as I can check - are based on false premises. Yet, I do not say you do this on purpose, not at all, but you still make assertions and people will read them and you saw a seed that will find fertile ground or not. As stated before, LEOcoin Foundation does not comment on third parties, their past, their alleged past, their assessments with regard to markets etc. For this reason, I have asked Dan Anderson for the interview.

I also see that promises were made, but we all know, that a plan or a goal is one thing, to get there is the difficult part. Also the future cannot be seen in advance, things can happen, like botnet viruses, DDOS attacks and so on. In fact, I can not find that many official announcements that repeat the claims that - allegedly - were made. As a matter of fact, I have the impression that many members of LEO are speaking on behalf of persons that they perhaps like, admire or support, but then, they are no official spokesmen or representatives themselves. To take their assessments for official statements would be a bit risky. I for my part, go with what can be traced back to the ones in charge, and at the same time, take into account that as with any endeavour, most obstacles you do not see coming.

When LEOcoin started, there was a huge enthusiasm, which is both understandable as necessary. If you intend to spend a lot of time, money and effort into a project - like the creation of a digital currency like LEOcoin - you have dreams, expectations and hopes. And as someone or as a company that wants to change things, you must have bold dreams. Yet, sometimes reality has its own laws and way of doing things. I suppose when you are on the receiving end you will have a different view as when you did your best and nevertheless to not much avail. And as in any business, to achieve your goals is tough and aspiring to surpass Bitcoin is a big goal and with certainty not a goal that will be easy to achieve.

As stated earlier today, many readers are very much focussed on prices, profits, getting rich. Which is all good in its own way. But the other side is, that similar mechanisms might also be the cause that developments go differently or simply need more time. And with regard of LEOcoin not being unique in many details, you probably are right, the point is, that this perhaps was not intended from the start, so who is there to blame? On the other hand, we speak about a project that now runs for not even two years and also LEO Ltd. is not that much older.

From your comments, I guess that you have access to information that others may not have. I do for my part not know yet how LEOcoin creation under a sole POS mechanism will function and your calculation regarding 20% and the distribution you suggest may proof to be false. As such, it is just an opinion, not knowledge. You are entitled to assert such claims, just as others speak about LEOcoin prices of 100 GBP. Yet, we all face the task to filter out dreams, wishes and rubbish from facts. And even when the LEOcoin Foundation, on principle, is bullish with regard to LEOcoin, we still value facts over dreams and will temper exaggerations just as we will rebuke allegations that are obviously erroneous.

Please help LEOcoin by sticking to facts that are traceable and verifiable. And do not forget, that no one is owning LEOcoin, except those who have them in their wallets. LEOcoin is not a property of one person, or a small group. Yet, as with all other digital currencies, it had a start with a group, and as with other digital currencies, they will stay involved in this or that way. if this means, that you have no confidence, then you must make up your mind. Meanwhile, the LEOcoin Foundation will go on with sharing information, attempt to answer questions and to shed light on developments and plans.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 04:06:57 PM

Another good post leocoin foundation! 👍🏼

danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:12:30 PM

@danandanderson

Nice name, lol ...

If prices go up or down is a matter of demand and supply. The premine issue and other things will be addressed in the interview. If this will be sufficient an answer or to take away worries, I cannot say, but at least it will be something tangible.
Demand and supply ?? There is almost 0 demand at the current price, i dont see who would buy at 1,5,10 etc ??
The coin has NO usable value what so ever.

Why does Dan need so long to adress the premine issue ? Why isnt he able to explain it to coinmarketcap ?

Much is stated in the web and on forums, but also much is not known or deliberately left out or represented in another way. You also make assumptions that - as far as I can check - are based on false premises. Yet, I do not say you do this on purpose, not at all, but you still make assertions and people will read them and you saw a seed that will find fertile ground or not. As stated before, LEOcoin Foundation does not comment on third parties, their past, their alleged past, their assessments with regard to markets etc. For this reason, I have asked Dan Anderson for the interview.

I also see that promises were made, but we all know, that a plan or a goal is one thing, to get there is the difficult part. Also the future cannot be seen in advance, things can happen, like botnet viruses, DDOS attacks and so on. In fact, I can not find that many official announcements that repeat the claims that - allegedly - were made. As a matter of fact, I have the impression that many members of LEO are speaking on behalf of persons that they perhaps like, admire or support, but then, they are no official spokesmen or representatives themselves. To take their assessments for official statements would be a bit risky. I for my part, go with what can be traced back to the ones in charge, and at the same time, take into account that as with any endeavour, most obstacles you do not see coming.

Promises ? They (Dan and co ) claimed it is second largest coin ( http://www.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com/blog/bryan/leocoin-bitcoins-great-new-rival-is-here/ and http://www.ejinsight.com/20150402-leocoin-after-bitcoin-crash-a-new-virtual-currency-emerges/ etc. ). It never was and will probably never be the number 2 ! And where are all those merchants / entrepenurs ?? Also released by Dan and co that there are over 100.000 of them Smiley))) Can you provide links to lets say 5 online shops that take leocoin ?

When LEOcoin started, there was a huge enthusiasm, which is both understandable as necessary. If you intend to spend a lot of time, money and effort into a project - like the creation of a digital currency like LEOcoin - you have dreams, expectations and hopes. And as someone or as a company that wants to change things, you must have bold dreams. Yet, sometimes reality has its own laws and way of doing things. I suppose when you are on the receiving end you will have a different view as when you did your best and nevertheless to not much avail. And as in any business, to achieve your goals is tough and aspiring to surpass Bitcoin is a big goal and with certainty not a goal that will be easy to achieve.

Please stop this leocoin => bitcoin bullshit and the artificial race between them, it just sounds rediculus..

As stated earlier today, many readers are very much focussed on prices, profits, getting rich. Which is all good in its own way. But the other side is, that similar mechanisms might also be the cause that developments go differently or simply need more time. And with regard of LEOcoin not being unique in many details, you probably are right, the point is, that this perhaps was not intended from the start, so who is there to blame? On the other hand, we speak about a project that now runs for not even two years and also LEO Ltd. is not that much older.

Tell me what was done in 2 years ? Besides couple of copy past websites and bunch of webinars ? People who were told it is worth arround 3 pounds ( i think that was the price on the ,,internal,, exchange ) are for sure dissapointed, also people who belived statments made by Dan, that they will ensure 3 pound as min. price on the exchange - maybe the number is wrong, but it was sure alot higher than 0,11 as it is now ! But for one who has 50mio of premine I guess 0,10 is also great, as long as he/they can get rid of them.

From your comments, I guess that you have access to information that others may not have. I do for my part not know yet how LEOcoin creation under a sole POS mechanism will function and your calculation regarding 20% and the distribution you suggest may proof to be false. As such, it is just an opinion, not knowledge. You are entitled to assert such claims, just as others speak about LEOcoin prices of 100 GBP. Yet, we all face the task to filter out dreams, wishes and rubbish from facts. And even when the LEOcoin Foundation, on principle, is bullish with regard to LEOcoin, we still value facts over dreams and will temper exaggerations just as we will rebuke allegations that are obviously erroneous.

10%, 5%, 20%... it doesnt matter, the end result is same. 50mio premine is allways more then the 20mio mined, and 5% of 50mio is allways more than 5% of 20mio !

Please help LEOcoin by sticking to facts that are traceable and verifiable. And do not forget, that no one is owning LEOcoin, except those who have them in their wallets. LEOcoin is not a property of one person, or a small group. Yet, as with all other digital currencies, it had a start with a group, and as with other digital currencies, they will stay involved in this or that way. if this means, that you have no confidence, then you must make up your mind. Meanwhile, the LEOcoin Foundation will go on with sharing information, attempt to answer questions and to shed light on developments and plans.

Some comments above in red...
Most of your answers are the same. You talk alot but you dont tell much.
From my point of view what is going on is Dan and his close circut are trying to keep leocoin alive, so they can sell their 50+ mio coins. With as little invesment of time and money as possible.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 08:54:23 PM

From my point of view what is going on is Dan and his close circut are trying to keep leocoin alive, so they can sell their 50+ mio coins. With as little invesment of time and money as possible.

Your underlying premise is your fear that LEO Ltd. will sell the premine. It is a premise I do hold to be wrong, on several grounds. In my view the premine issue is simply used over and over again to discredit LEOcoin. It is an unproven assumption. Some will be disclosed in the interview.

For your "Why does Dan , your "They (Dan and co )", your "statments made by Dan" and  your "Dan and his close circut" you better contact Dan Anderson personally, as I cannot account for third party and other persons motivations and behaviour. Some will be disclosed in the interview.

With regard to BTC and LEOcoin, I do not think this is bullshit, but perhaps a somewhat positive a long term goal. It may be unrealistic, but when someone in 2009 bought two pizza for 9000 BTC, one day hitting 1200$ was even more ridiculous, yet it happened. I am not stating, LEOcoin will hit this or that price, but I know capable people are supporting LEOcoin and I cannot avoid to feel encouraged by this.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:32:45 PM

@all

re.: stability in Eurozone

Last summer I told some friends to sell their Euros and go into Swiss Franc. Those who did are happy now. I also expected the EU/USD to be on par in the summer of 2016. We will see, about that.

What does play a role in CC-land, is how FIAT will develop. Due to a few referendums in the EU (in NL for Ukraine treaty, in UK for EU-membership) there could quickly happen things that change the rules of the game. The Euro is under pressure, the USA has the biggest debt in the world and China is having troubles with their financial stability too. Not to speak about Russia and the oil-prices, EU fugitive crisis, Italian and Greek economic decline, terror threats, open borders etc.

So from the point of politics and economics, the financial and monetary markets could get more volatile, or not. In any case, having stable, working digital currencies is not a bad alternative, as they serve no states or banks or ideologies. Just in case, I would advise anyone who shares some concern regarding the above stated issues, to build up a partial position in the digital currency of your choise, or otherwise in gold or precious metals. Something that will serve you well on a long position.

hahahahaha well...thats the same thing you can read on DollarVigilante....hahahahah...oh well...anyone else Shemitah Exposed on you tube? take a look, follow the links...hahahahah..Jeff Berwick anyone?  Roll Eyes Grin but your right on this topic.....the only thing here you said that makes any sense and its backed by facts...Bravo!
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:35:38 PM

I also do not get why leocoin price should go UP ?
I have couple of things that worry me :

1.There is 50mio premine and only arround 20mio mined coins, and if it goes to POS with appr. 20% per year that means 10 mio for Dan and co, only 4 mio for other ,,fools,, .

2. Dan and co cant get LEOcoin to coinmarket for almost a year now ??

3. A lot of BIG announcments like leo will be bigger than bitcoin, it will be for sure right behind litecoin or even bitcoin, whait till we open chinese market the price will go crazy, now it is wait untill we open usa market, before that it was brazil etc.

4. ZERO products, only bad copies of allready existing products, leocrowd = kickstarter, leotrawel = booking, and many other projects that were announced or talked about - and NOT one is working, all just announced i guess to create a hype and then left, like merchant programme - that is a joke, 100.000 members buying online with leocoin hahaha

5. 24h volume is in avarage arround 5.000 - 15.000 coins, that is 500 - 1500 pounds ?

6. Dan and Atif are web-known pyramide scammers, you have qiute a few articles online so why would people trust that kind of team ?

7. Leocoin has nothing to offer in compare to other cryptocurrencies, it is not the fastest, it has no products behind, no state of the art technology - It looks like the rest of LEo products announced, just a bad cheap copy of something.. in this case of bitcoin or lite coin or any other coin out there

Thats all facts... point, blank, dead....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: