Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88298 times)
Peter78

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:30:44 PM

Dan will address this in the interview, yet only partially.

As what kind of person will Dan speak in that interview ?
As a "third party" or as "LeoCoin Foundation " ?
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 11:26:54 PM

Dan will address this in the interview, yet only partially.

As what kind of person will Dan speak in that interview ?
As a "third party" or as "LeoCoin Foundation " ?

The interview is between the LEOcoin Foundation and Dan Andersson. On what chair Dan is sitting when answering the questions is not specified.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
Peter78

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:36:37 PM

The interview is between the LEOcoin Foundation and Dan Andersson.

Chief of LeoCoin Foundation: -> Dan Andersson

So Dan Andersson is interviewing Dan Andersson.

Funny concept !

Grin
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 12:22:21 AM

The interview is between the LEOcoin Foundation and Dan Andersson.

Chief of LeoCoin Foundation: -> Dan Andersson

So Dan Andersson is interviewing Dan Andersson.

Funny concept !

Grin

Sorry, but I fail to see your logic. I am interviewing Dan Andersson on behalf of the LEOcoin Foundation. Dan is simply answering questions, many of them having been raised here in the forum.

One of the questions is: "LEOcoin has a premine of 50 million LEOcoins. Many people, like cryptominers, journalists and investors fear that LEO will dump all of them once the price goes up. Is this worry justified?".

I hold the answer on this and other questions as highly relevant for the readers and participants of this forum. When Dan Andersson as co-creator of LEOcoin does answer questions about LEOcoin and its future, it does not come to my mind to regard that as 'funny', but as normal and relevant. The former, because it actually is normal for someone who initiated and created a project like LEOcoin to be involved in and to be committed to bringing LEOcoin ahead. The latter, because as a person who invested a lot of time and resources into the LEOcoin development and ecology, Dan will be very much with those who also endorse and support LEOcoin, its development and its future.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
danandanderson

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:42:08 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 08:27:39 AM by danandanderson

So we have asked couple of questions, simple questions, and yet you are unable to answer them... I wonder why...
And Dan interview, he is answering some ,,questions,, for over a month now ? Hahaha
Leocoin foundation, you are a sad little man..
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 08:51:59 AM

@all

currently one user I do ignore and for two reasons: a) the user keeps rude and making things personal, despite no particular reason and after repeated requests to stop that; b) the user made a claim and failed to backup his utterances with facts that are verifiable for the readers of the forum (such a user might still hold his claim for true, but cannot expect us to accept his rather bold accusations because he wants to believe them. We specifically asked for hard data, so we could take measures).

I suggest for this user to make a new alias and give it another try, or - better - apologize, backup his claim and contribute to this thread in a way that benefits those interested in LEOcoin.

Again, also critical questions are welcome, I see however no need to answer all kind of questions and often I simply cannot because it is not public information (yet) or concerning third parties and their behaviour and choices - for which LEOcoin Foundation cannot speak.

I also wish to point at the tangled situation with the suspected bot mining and the herewith connected suggested change to a sole POS mechanism. This thread is relevant, as it is a place where opions and questions can be shared. LEOcoin Foundation shares this with members of LEOcoin development team, members of LEO Ltd. management and other third parties who are involved with LEOcoin. Depending on their reactions, I can pass new information on. Currently there are a lot of important issues going on and the process of decisionmaking needs time.

LEOcoin Foundation is having access to many sources and thus is more knowledgeable sometimes and we respect your need for information and updates, but cannot simply make statements or answer questions regarding issues that are not yet clear or decided, as we strive for our messages to be backed up by facts (like verifiable utterances in an interview) and probable courses of action. Where we look into the future of LEOcoin, we can only share intentions, plans and hopes and the various ways to get there.

What is encouraging in a way, is that despite the sharp drop in price, the level is still enough to keep LEOcoin grossly into the top 25 of the CC world (place 17 at the moment) and that volumes are already drying up whereas the total Hashpower is declining. For those mining, this will mean that with a lower difficulty they get more LEOcoins, for others it will simply mean that miners gave up on LEOcoin. As always, it depends on your point of view. For one a person is a freedom fighter, for another a terrorist. For one the user I ignore seems plausible, others would rather have that user gone too. We can dream can't we? After all, we are in digital currency land ....

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 09:43:52 AM

LEOcoin just need POS first! Then we will see what will happen!😜

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
danandanderson

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:34:41 AM

@all

currently one user I do ignore and for two reasons: a) the user keeps rude and making things personal, despite no particular reason and after repeated requests to stop that; b) the user made a claim and failed to backup his utterances with facts that are verifiable for the readers of the forum (such a user might still hold his claim for true, but cannot expect us to accept his rather bold accusations because he wants to believe them. We specifically asked for hard data, so we could take measures).

I suggest for this user to make a new alias and give it another try, or - better - apologize, backup his claim and contribute to this thread in a way that benefits those interested in LEOcoin.

Again, also critical questions are welcome, I see however no need to answer all kind of questions and often I simply cannot because it is not public information (yet) or concerning third parties and their behaviour and choices - for which LEOcoin Foundation cannot speak.

I also wish to point at the tangled situation with the suspected bot mining and the herewith connected suggested change to a sole POS mechanism. This thread is relevant, as it is a place where opions and questions can be shared. LEOcoin Foundation shares this with members of LEOcoin development team, members of LEO Ltd. management and other third parties who are involved with LEOcoin. Depending on their reactions, I can pass new information on. Currently there are a lot of important issues going on and the process of decisionmaking needs time.

LEOcoin Foundation is having access to many sources and thus is more knowledgeable sometimes and we respect your need for information and updates, but cannot simply make statements or answer questions regarding issues that are not yet clear or decided, as we strive for our messages to be backed up by facts (like verifiable utterances in an interview) and probable courses of action. Where we look into the future of LEOcoin, we can only share intentions, plans and hopes and the various ways to get there.

What is encouraging in a way, is that despite the sharp drop in price, the level is still enough to keep LEOcoin grossly into the top 25 of the CC world (place 17 at the moment) and that volumes are already drying up whereas the total Hashpower is declining. For those mining, this will mean that with a lower difficulty they get more LEOcoins, for others it will simply mean that miners gave up on LEOcoin. As always, it depends on your point of view. For one a person is a freedom fighter, for another a terrorist. For one the user I ignore seems plausible, others would rather have that user gone too. We can dream can't we? After all, we are in digital currency land ....

2 things happening here, either you are stupid or you consider everyone else stupid.
You fail to answer any real question and continue to write alot of nothing.
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:45:38 AM

@LeoCoinFundation

LeoXchange has how many members?  Cheesy Grin 17k? Cmon now, (here comes that song again) WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING, LYING....You know that those accounts were created BY LEO for its LEO MEMBERS...."just go to your back office and....." Remember that? how many people are using it? there has not been a day on that xchange that saw more them 40* traders online. merchant program? cmon, really? You trying to sell that one again?  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Wink how many are there that are using LeoCoin for their businesses? (WAIT, i mean the ones not controlled by Dan and Co.) You know there are LEO members here, with contacts to people who were close to Dan, and were there when the "idea" started? And you still trying to sell us lies like that? WoW you really are dedicated ha? Cheesy Wink

Again, Izi asked you a few SIMPLE question, now i wonder why you CHOOSE not to answer them, they are simple, and you COULD answer them like they were asked, you know,
1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enough of you blowing smoke, we can see trough your misinformation and it really does not matter who you and what you choose to answer, people are not going away and will be filling up this thread, so if you really want THE BEST FOR LEOCOIN and LEO, it would be in your INTEREST to answer as many questions as possible. You know, like they do with other coins. Tongue
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 10:58:56 AM

This become real funny!

And anout leoxchange, 16k members there stay from summer!!!

Its simple .... When dan will see he will make extra money from leocoin he will move forvard!!

Now retarded idiots sorry to say that buying LEOcrowd for 0.1£!!! Wtf this who buy this is extra retarded!!!! 1 leocrowd preshare msybe now worth 0.00000001£ !
Site cost 5000-10000£ to builg and there is 1 bilion pre share! Even Monkey monkey is not so stupid!!!

Please LEO founders stop scam 3rd part world peoples! Stop!!!! God see everythigand you build bad Karma!

Now you sale leocrowd bulshit till 2018 and here you plane to grab from naive pakistan,philipine,china peoples another 10-50 milion!?!?!

But dont forget USA peoples are not stupid and they know to use google!!!!👍🏼

Stop that scam and start to think positive and play fair games!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 11:50:10 AM

@LeoCoinFundation

LeoXchange has how many members?  Cheesy Grin 17k? Cmon now, (here comes that song again) WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING, LYING....You know that those accounts were created BY LEO for its LEO MEMBERS...."just go to your back office and....." Remember that? how many people are using it? there has not been a day on that xchange that saw more them 40* traders online. merchant program? cmon, really? You trying to sell that one again?  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Wink how many are there that are using LeoCoin for their businesses? (WAIT, i mean the ones not controlled by Dan and Co.) You know there are LEO members here, with contacts to people who were close to Dan, and were there when the "idea" started? And you still trying to sell us lies like that? WoW you really are dedicated ha? Cheesy Wink

Again, Izi asked you a few SIMPLE question, now i wonder why you CHOOSE not to answer them, they are simple, and you COULD answer them like they were asked, you know,
1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enough of you blowing smoke, we can see trough your misinformation and it really does not matter who you and what you choose to answer, people are not going away and will be filling up this thread, so if you really want THE BEST FOR LEOCOIN and LEO, it would be in your INTEREST to answer as many questions as possible. You know, like they do with other coins. Tongue

Again that song and the YOU, as if I personally have been selling anything here. I would suggest, that you when addressing a group, that you use the proper designation, like LEO Ltd is saying, or Mr. atif Kamran is saying, that would be clearer.

And yes, I take my time with some questions. There is a life beyond this thread and I will go into Izy's list as having a good set of answers and explanations is important. Yet, this weekend I work on the interview, and that is how it is.

On the website of the LEOxChange are almost 17K members listed. Whatever race, religion, origin or organisation or company such people belong to, I cannot know. And if they, as you state would be LEO members, what would it change. I only used the number to indicate that not simply 50 persons were involved with LEOcoin, nothing else. As LEOcoin was initiated inside the LEO community, for most people that know about or own LEOcoin to be located inside that community, would be a natural logical consequence and nothing strange or funny.

I also would prefer if you refrained from speaking about what I know, should know or other forms of insinuation. Whether you would be a post-modern constructivist or rather take the pill of epistemic justification, you must be aware that knowledge is a difficult topic for sure, not even to speak about truth. In this regard I have to say that I simply cannot answer some questions, as they build on premises that are false. There have been many statements with regard to the premined LEOcoins, accusations of LEO Ltd., or board members selling LEOcoins in questionable ways and so on. When Then asked for proof and evidence of such statements, there came no answers either.

I am with LEOcoin and those who have a genuine interest in LEOcoin. LEOcoin Foundation is a new entity, one with its own task and function. Please be so kind to state where I deliberately provided misinformation. This is important, as this will give me the opportunity to set things straight.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
danandanderson

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:32:52 PM

@all

I have checked on coinmarketcap.com and I cant find leocoin among 25 coins, not even among top 100... Actually leocoin is not even on the list. But when I go to leoxchange I see coinmarketcap board with leocoin on it?? Why are you presenting this board when leocoin is not really on it? This I call lying to people!
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 05:09:20 PM

@all

I have checked on coinmarketcap.com and I cant find leocoin among 25 coins, not even among top 100... Actually leocoin is not even on the list. But when I go to leoxchange I see coinmarketcap board with leocoin on it?? Why are you presenting this board when leocoin is not really on it? This I call lying to people!

Premine leocoin are problem i think but in few days Cmc will explain to me why its a problem so i will post it!

danandanderson

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:27:45 PM

237 leocoin sold today ! Yes POS will solve everything becouse ,,bot miners,, will run out of supply hahaha
I think this ,,bots,, were created by Dan and co for a reason, trying to justify the price of leocoin. But now everything will change haha
Like I said couple of times before, leocoin is dead, price is almost 0 and nobody wants this coin! No volume...
danandanderson

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:49:47 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 06:05:31 PM by danandanderson

This become real funny!

And anout leoxchange, 16k members there stay from summer!!!

Its simple .... When dan will see he will make extra money from leocoin he will move forvard!!

Now retarded idiots sorry to say that buying LEOcrowd for 0.1£!!! Wtf this who buy this is extra retarded!!!! 1 leocrowd preshare msybe now worth 0.00000001£ !
Site cost 5000-10000£ to builg and there is 1 bilion pre share! Even Monkey monkey is not so stupid!!!

Please LEO founders stop scam 3rd part world peoples! Stop!!!! God see everythigand you build bad Karma!

Now you sale leocrowd bulshit till 2018 and here you plane to grab from naive pakistan,philipine,china peoples another 10-50 milion!?!?!

But dont forget USA peoples are not stupid and they know to use google!!!!👍🏼

Stop that scam and start to think positive and play fair games!

Leocrowd is another empty project! Dan and co seling empty promisses once more, same as leocoin, project x2, biggest event in IT history bla bla bla
I feel sorry for suckers that will fall for this one..
By the way, is leotower ( or whatever that project was called) finished ?

One scam after another with dan and co... Selling empty dreams to people who lack education and common sense. It is like cryptotrader said, bad karma.
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:08:59 PM

Again that song and the YOU, as if I personally have been selling anything here. I would suggest, that you when addressing a group, that you use the proper designation, like LEO Ltd is saying, or Mr. atif Kamran is saying, that would be clearer.

And yes, I take my time with some questions. There is a life beyond this thread and I will go into Izy's list as having a good set of answers and explanations is important. Yet, this weekend I work on the interview, and that is how it is.

On the website of the LEOxChange are almost 17K members listed. Whatever race, religion, origin or organisation or company such people belong to, I cannot know. And if they, as you state would be LEO members, what would it change. I only used the number to indicate that not simply 50 persons were involved with LEOcoin, nothing else. As LEOcoin was initiated inside the LEO community, for most people that know about or own LEOcoin to be located inside that community, would be a natural logical consequence and nothing strange or funny.

I also would prefer if you refrained from speaking about what I know, should know or other forms of insinuation. Whether you would be a post-modern constructivist or rather take the pill of epistemic justification, you must be aware that knowledge is a difficult topic for sure, not even to speak about truth. In this regard I have to say that I simply cannot answer some questions, as they build on premises that are false. There have been many statements with regard to the premined LEOcoins, accusations of LEO Ltd., or board members selling LEOcoins in questionable ways and so on. When Then asked for proof and evidence of such statements, there came no answers either.

I am with LEOcoin and those who have a genuine interest in LEOcoin. LEOcoin Foundation is a new entity, one with its own task and function. Please be so kind to state where I deliberately provided misinformation. This is important, as this will give me the opportunity to set things straight.

[/quote]

1) Yes you have been selling here, a lot of bullshit stories*
2)An interview ....woooow and you cant answer 10 questions with in a few days? Really?
3)Stating numbers that are not true, witch you know are not valid
4)LEoCoin was not initiated by LEO community but by Dans friend  Wink Grin
5)You can answer ANY question, even if you consider it being built on premises, by not doing so, you are actually confirming peoples doubts
6)Premined coins are a part of MLM scheme, being sold as "
 *In the webinar on 17th February, Dan and Atif spread their love by extending theRed Envelope gift to the LEOcrowd Platinum Incentive for another 3 days.*
7)All above is just some of your misinformation, BUT i do not know who you are, how long have you been with Dan and Co. and if you are aware of things that  are / were happening.
AGAIN, THIS IN NOT AN ATTACK ON YOUR CHARACTER but your information does not match my.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 08:33:44 PM

Keep only talk!
Look like botnet stop to sale since price stop to go down or he cant go under 0.05£!?

kiffner

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:35:56 PM

yes he is holding coins for POS and dump then... 20% monthly
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 08:58:14 PM

yes he is holding coins for POS and dump then... 20% monthly

He cant own much! He sale over 1.5 milion on leobit.net!

Peter78

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:01:54 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 09:22:29 PM by Peter78

He cant own much! He sale over 1.5 milion on leobit.net!

Who is "he" ?

And how do you know that he sold 1.5m ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: