Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88291 times)
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 08:47:09 PM

The LEO Mining Service will mine digital currencies and sell them for LEOcoin

This sounds as if other currencies will be mined ?

I have to say that is a clever idea:

People pay FIAT money for mining bitcoins and do get LeoCoins.   Shocked Shocked

When a third party has (a) mining farm(s) at hand and their favorite CC does (perhaps soon) not involve POW any longer, using the hashpower to support the mining process of other CC would indeed not be a bad idea. I believe that is what cryptominers do ... mine coins, then keep or sell them.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peter78

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:53:15 PM

... not be a bad idea.

I agree.
The problem is the automatic conversion to Leocoin - and with a guaranteed minimum.
From where will Leo Ltd take the Leocoins for the payout?

Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 09:58:58 PM

... not be a bad idea.

I agree.
The problem is the automatic conversion to Leocoin - and with a guaranteed minimum.
From where will Leo Ltd take the Leocoins for the payout?

They will buy LEOcoin on www.leoxchange.com 👍🏼

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
Peter78

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:33:48 PM

Peter can you make list of most rich wallets id?! Like top 10?

I am currently downloading the blockchain.
I will try to write a software that will analyse the blockchain and analyse what ahppened to the premined coins.
Several millions of the premined coins were distributed. I already noticed that....
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 10:50:47 PM

Peter can you make list of most rich wallets id?! Like top 10?

I am currently downloading the blockchain.
I will try to write a software that will analyse the blockchain and analyse what ahppened to the premined coins.
Several millions of the premined coins were distributed. I already noticed that....

Good! Make list of 10-20 most rich wallets!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:53:22 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 01:07:18 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

New good move for leocoin!👍🏼

Are you in the DC area?

Dan and Atif will be speaking at the 2016 DC Blockchain Summit during the Blockchain Innovation Showcase on Thursday, March 3, 2016! This Inaugural Blockchain Conference is hosted by the Chamber of Digital Commerce will bring together the best and brightest minds from industry and government to Washington, DC, to provide thought leadership on the policy challenges facing this disruptive technology like #LEOcoin.

For more information, visit http://digitalchamber.org/dcsummit.html

Where did you see their names under "speakers"?

The LEOcoin Foundation will present the showcase "Entrepreneurship and the Blockchain" in the Fisher Colloquium. The BLOCKCHAIN INNOVATION SHOWCASE starts at 17:00 h.

Georgetown University
McDonough School of Business
37th and O St., N.W.
Washington, DC 2000
USA

LEOcoin Foundation is a member of the Washington, DC-based Chamber of Digital Commerce http://digitalchamber.org/membership.html.

More information about the 2016 DC Blockchain Conference: http://digitalchamber.org/dcsummit.html

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Peter78

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:30:37 AM

The LEOcoin Foundation will present the showcase "Entrepreneurship and the Blockchain" in the Fisher Colloquium.

Great news. Glad to see that the LeoCoin Foundation activities finally take off....

I hope that you will publish the showcase after the conference !
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:56:01 AM

We all hope so but i`m not convinced still everything dimly.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 08:08:29 AM

Rimember one day leocoin will hit 10£!

BarrioFInito

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:51:42 AM

New good move for leocoin!👍🏼

Are you in the DC area?

Dan and Atif will be speaking at the 2016 DC Blockchain Summit during the Blockchain Innovation Showcase on Thursday, March 3, 2016! This Inaugural Blockchain Conference is hosted by the Chamber of Digital Commerce will bring together the best and brightest minds from industry and government to Washington, DC, to provide thought leadership on the policy challenges facing this disruptive technology like #LEOcoin.

For more information, visit http://digitalchamber.org/dcsummit.html

Where did you see their names under "speakers"?

The LEOcoin Foundation will present the showcase "Entrepreneurship and the Blockchain" in the Fisher Colloquium. The BLOCKCHAIN INNOVATION SHOWCASE starts at 17:00 h.

Georgetown University
37th and O St., N.W.
Washington, DC 2000
USA

LEOcoin Foundation is a member of the Washington, DC-based Chamber of Digital Commerce http://digitalchamber.org/membership.html.

More information about the 2016 DC Blockchain Conference: http://digitalchamber.org/dcsummit.html

Great!

Great what? They are members, where does it say that anyone from Leo will be speaking? they are members, but thats it....LoL This is how you manipulate people?
Again, just members.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 09:23:36 AM

Georgetown University
37th and O St., N.W.
Washington, DC 2000
USA

Great what? They are members, where does it say that anyone from Leo will be speaking? they are members, but thats it....LoL This is how you manipulate people?
Again, just members.

@BarrioFInito

Please refer properly. As you could have read, I announced that LEOcoin Foundation will be presenting a showcase. That is not manipulation, but an announcement. This is stated in the thread post you are quoting from.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Peter78

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:25:41 AM

where does it say that anyone from Leo will be speaking?

http://digitalchamber.org/assets/dc-summit-program-book-fa-290216.pdf

Page 14
BarrioFInito

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:06:36 AM

@LeoCoinFundation

How come you always jump on some stupid shit, but when asked direct questions, simple questions, you make a Houdini act and you are no where to be seen on the thread?

Well, it figures....
You choose what to answer, who and when, and when you do decide to do so, you aint sayin shit.... Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes

There are a few questions still you havent come close to answering.....get workin on that a? Wink Grin

Oh i know, you need months, if not more for 10,15 questions.....

Just like LEO in general, "We promise, it will be done, sooner then soon"..... Cheesy Cheesy Grin Wink
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 11:41:02 AM

@LeoCoinFundation

How come you always jump on some stupid shit, but when asked direct questions, simple questions, you make a Houdini act and you are no where to be seen on the thread?

Well, it figures....
You choose what to answer, who and when, and when you do decide to do so, you aint sayin shit.... Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes

There are a few questions still you havent come close to answering.....get workin on that a? Wink Grin

Oh i know, you need months, if not more for 10,15 questions.....

Just like LEO in general, "We promise, it will be done, sooner then soon"..... Cheesy Cheesy Grin Wink

Contrary to your assertions which are made anonymous, that of LEOcoin Foundation are not. We take the time we need and there is a blockchain summit - really!

And, it seems you might jump to your 'premind' conclusions like a repeating song anyway, and beside that I do not favour the bad language, also the melody sounds quirky to me. Sorry for getting close to getting personal, but your "you's" are now getting so inclusive, that I sometimes wonder who has a problem here.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
BarrioFInito

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:51:10 PM

LoL @LeoCoinFundation

Again, a lot of BS by you again  Grin

Personal? For who?Me or you? I dont care how you take it, or how you think it is, you are a scam, plain and simple, you fail to give any answers that have meaning, and you keep on telling stories with no value or any connection to questions asked. So jump around some more, see if i care  Grin And i aint anonymous, you can reach me anytime you what, for any question that you have or any prove you need.

Again, simple, answer questions.....

oh you not doin that ha?  Cheesy Grin

lying lying lying.....

Dev team? Names? anything that Izy asked? Premine?

Still no?....oh well....Leo is Leo ha?

Full of bullshit
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 01:27:22 PM

LoL @LeoCoinFundation

Again, a lot of BS by you again  Grin

Personal? For who?Me or you? I dont care how you take it, or how you think it is, you are a scam, plain and simple, you fail to give any answers that have meaning, and you keep on telling stories with no value or any connection to questions asked. So jump around some more, see if i care  Grin And i aint anonymous, you can reach me anytime you what, for any question that you have or any prove you need.

Again, simple, answer questions.....

oh you not doin that ha?  Cheesy Grin

lying lying lying.....

Dev team? Names? anything that Izy asked? Premine?

Still no?....oh well....Leo is Leo ha?

Full of bullshit

Well, if you are of that opinion regarding my replies, why should I longer bother?

Yet, we answered questions regarding the premine; e.g. we had the statement from Dan Andersson that LEO has not sold premine, that LEO does not engage in professional trading etc. (my wordings), so contrary to what you say, I do see that we provided answers. The point is that we do not provide all answers, but why should we? First, LEOcoin Foundation just started their work and cannot speak for third parties. Second, if we do answer, you simply put everything in doubt which expresses your biased perception that prescribes you to only belief what is in accordance with your view on things. In such cases, communication is futile.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 01:32:35 PM

Today the last part of the interview..

____

Sketches of LEOcoin
An Interview with LEOcoin co-creator Dan Andersson

LF: LEOcoin Foundation
DA: Dan Andersson

LF: Do you think getting people on board that are not already involved with LEO will be important?

DA: You bet. It will be essential to have as many people as possible enthusiastic about LEOcoin, as we can get. For this reason we have been doing the lobbying work, which we are now, step by step, allocating to the LEOcoin Foundation. We have been speaking about LEOcoin at every appropriate opportunity, with leading politicians, congressmen and we went to Israel with London’s Mayor Boris Johnson. We continue to see great interest and an encouraging support for LEOcoin and the chance it offers to small and medium enterprises; both regarding usability the relatively low costs.
We fully realize that the development of LEOcoin will go much faster when more people, more business and more governmental and financial authorities support or join the LEOcoin project. For this reason, we started 2016 by launching the exciting projects which I just mentioned; projects that have LEOcoin and the ownership of LEOcoins very much at their core. We are very confident that this will result in a new wave of opportunities. Once we reach a certain threshold the tide can change swiftly. Once demand for LEOcoin starts to surge and grows to levels that surpass supply the miners will see that it was a smart move to keep as many LEOcoins as they could afford to.

LF: Are you giving a ‘buy’ advice?

DA: No. I would suggest to everyone that they take a look at LEOcoin and judge it on its own merits, see its potential, notice the commitment of LEO and its Members and then make a decision to get involved or not.
On top of that; LEOcoin is a coin that is meant to be used as mean of payment. An increase in value may perhaps be expected. But money, particularly digital cash, is meant to be used for buying and selling, even when occasional savings in the form of adding LEOcoins to your stack may be appropriate now and then. After all there is nothing against trying to gain a little profit by waiting for a higher price. There are many speculative crypto currencies around and LEOcoin does not want to be a get rich quick scheme. We envisioned and positioned LEOcoin as a future marketplace reality for entrepreneurs, so for that we need no bubbles or hypes, but rather go for building up a solid market presence. The meaning of LEOcoin is its use as a digital currency and to help people do business.

LF: Is there anything else that you would like to share with us?

DA: Yes. There are exciting new things happening all the time with LEOcoin. I have mentioned some of the new platforms that we are creating like myLEOtravel and LEOcrowd – these have LEOcoin at their heart. But we are also in the process of securing the licenses required to operate in the USA. This is not an easy process as each state in the USA has a slightly different approach to digital currency regulation and some states like New York have particularly challenging requirements. But it is a core part of our strategy to open as much access to LEOcoin as possible and the US market has to be the next big one to open. This will not happen very soon because of the regulatory challenges, but it will happen in 2016.
This is one of the great advantages of LEOcoin. It has the support interest of LEO. While we don’t want to interfere in the market, we will always do what we can to help grow the ecosystem of the coin and will continue to take on more projects that will do so.
Those of you who watch LEO TV will know all about these new projects and I encourage people to understand more about what we are trying to do to help build the LEOcoin community and increase opportunities for use.
I’m also speaking and attending more conferences to spread the word about LEOcoin, and will be speaking next month at a major Blockchain Summit.

LF: Dan thank you very much for this interview and for your continuing support for LEOcoin.

DA: Entirely my pleasure. We will continue to share good news and exiting developments that will help to get LEOcoin established in both economic markets and the crypto currency world.

____

This interview will not be commented on, but comes as it is for your information only.

The Blockchain Summit mentioned is the one starting tomorrow.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
BarrioFInito

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:45:09 PM

Well, if you are of that opinion regarding my replies, why should I longer bother?

Yet, we answered questions regarding the premine; e.g. we had the statement from Dan Andersson that LEO has not sold premine, that LEO does not engage in professional trading etc. (my wordings), so contrary to what you say, I do see that we provided answers. The point is that we do not provide all answers, but why should we? First, LEOcoin Foundation just started their work and cannot speak for third parties. Second, if we do answer, you simply put everything in doubt which expresses your biased perception that prescribes you to only belief what is in accordance with your view on things. In such cases, communication is futile.
[/quote]

not only my, many people share the same view.

Your answer regarding premined coins was / is incomplete. Selling premine? yes LEO is selling them, so that was a lie. Selling them in LEO MLM scheme,LeoCrowd rewards,LeoCoin mining rig lease etc (say it aint so) trading? cmon, there are 16k+ members on Xchange and ever more then 40 people online?fake volume created by LEO staff. You can not speak for 3 parties? LeoCoinFunation is a LEO, no matter how much distance you try to create, Dan and Co are still running it, telling YOU what to do so....again. lying your ass off, MY bias pereception? You still dont get it?I am a Leo member, been since 2014, i know people who were there when the coin idea was born, i know the man who started the code, who it was passed on,i know people who KNOW Dan and Atif and so on,so i know what kind of lies LEO is selling. Communications? Where?who? you? HA! When you "choose what, who and when to answer" you make #communication#  impossible.

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 02:42:06 PM

not only my, many people share the same view.

Your answer regarding premined coins was / is incomplete. Selling premine? yes LEO is selling them, so that was a lie. Selling them in LEO MLM scheme,LeoCrowd rewards,LeoCoin mining rig lease etc (say it aint so) trading? cmon, there are 16k+ members on Xchange and ever more then 40 people online?fake volume created by LEO staff. You can not speak for 3 parties? LeoCoinFunation is a LEO, no matter how much distance you try to create, Dan and Co are still running it, telling YOU what to do so....again. lying your ass off, MY bias pereception? You still dont get it?I am a Leo member, been since 2014, i know people who were there when the coin idea was born, i know the man who started the code, who it was passed on,i know people who KNOW Dan and Atif and so on,so i know what kind of lies LEO is selling. Communications? Where?who? you? HA! When you "choose what, who and when to answer" you make #communication#  impossible.

@BarrioFInito

1) I really feel not compelled to justify my policy or disclose what working relationship LEOcoin Foundation and third parties have. I have addressed some relevant issues in this thread and that will have to suffice.

2) You stating unproven assertions does not render them true.

3) You knowing people who know others who know that someone did this or that, does not sound like solid first hand experience either. Yes, you accuse in vague terminology with an amazing certainty, which however does not at all follow from your description of business activities of LEO Ltd or their successful members, that you address oddly misplaced.

You may have your opinion, but for my part, I am done with discussing it. If I find your comments to contain valuable input, I will for certain reply, but with confusing utterances like: "LEO is selling them ... Selling them in LEO MLM scheme,LeoCrowd rewards,LeoCoin mining rig" I see no reason to fuel your personal Don Quixote vendetta against - what I see as - imagined windmills.

So, as a last attempt to take your concerns serious, I would like you to provide me, this board and the LEOcoin Community with compelling evidence that - as you claim:

- LEO would be selling premine
- LEO staff - or others - would create fake volume on the LEOxChange

Please state names, dates, amounts, witnesses, etcetera and add verifiable proof of it, so we as LEOcoin community can see and check what your accusations are worth. I am certain the board of LEOcoin Foundation will be curious, just as those involved with the third parties you accuse.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
BarrioFInito

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:45:52 PM

LoL

Ok proof of LEO selling premined coins?

So when one buys LEO pack( MLM) and gets free coins with that, where do those coins come from?  Not from premine?  Cheesy Wink

Straight forward answer .....Huh? How many coins were "given" to people who bought MLM pack? (you can say "a gift" but actually they are sold  Cheesy Wink )

Fake volume? Yup true, its hard to prove that one, you are right on that, but statistics dont lie, LEOXchange has never seen more then what, 40,50 people online at 1 time, and there are 16k members?  Cheesy Wink

And yes, i stated names, scroll back like 15 pages and read, but let me state em again, Simon K.? you know him? Im sure you do, and he had a few things to say how Leo is ran, just to name one....

Promises made by LEO that never came true? Oh you dont comment on 3 parties activities even tho they are LEO related and have direct impact on the coin right? LoL

LeoCrowd or what ever you call it, its a bad copy of stolen LSU idea, that we can prove, no problem posting mails here

Why cant you name the dev team?
Why cant you name that #top 5 btc guy#? 
Why arent the dev team here?
How many "bosses" of dev team did LeoCoin change?
Why dont devs come and talk like other devs for other coins?

Going POS only but still selling LEOmining rigs and leases? Mining OTHER coins then converting em to Leo and giving them to people who pay for that mining?Huh  Tongue Roll Eyes Huh  Wink Cheesy 
Thats fair and good business right?

Yeah, LEO business... Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: