Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88289 times)
ivocoins

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:17:18 PM

But 71% premine scam will work better. Distribute me some coin, then I'll POS it. With the new wallet.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Alright, the scam part might be my opinion.
But 71% premine is a fact.

Now how's that distribution you keep talking about. Here I am, the community.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 06:03:30 PM

Guys leocoin is not a scam!
If anybody want to sale i am interested to buy!
Send me pm!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
ivocoins

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:08:07 PM

Guys leocoin is not a scam!
If anybody want to sale i am interested to buy!
Send me pm!

When LEOcoin Foundation distributes me my coins, you'll be the first to know!
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 09:35:50 AM

When LEOcoin Foundation distributes me my coins, you'll be the first to know!

To set things straight: LEOcoin Foundation does presently not know who the author 'ivocoins' is. I have no clue, why this poster speaks about 'his' coins in relation to LEOcoin Foundation or why he would be expecting some kind of 'distribution'.

Therefore the user 'ivocoins' is probably eitehr mixing things up, or making things up. In any case, it would be a proper thing for this user to clarify his claim and pretensions.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
Yoda_Coin

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:59:42 AM

Alright, the scam part might be my opinion.
But 71% premine is a fact.

Premine 50 million LEOcoin is. That number stay the same it does. Percentage you use, fall it will.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 11:09:19 AM

As i know LEO is long time ago out of leocoin pre mine! Its all owned now by leo members! But since most leo members dont know to use wallets etc then its normsl LEO ltd hold coins for them on cold wallets! For me its all legit! Its same as bank!

Leocoin have good future!
If anybody want to sale i will buy all! Just send me pm!!!!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 01:34:30 PM

@LEOcoin Foundation

I see that you seem to be a fan of logic and philosphy.

You write:

LEOcoin Foundation is convinced that the premine is distributed amongst LEO community members

I guess that there was a "processus" to come to that conclusion?

But how did the LeoCoin Foundation become "convinced" - even if there is at least a big questionmark because of the three 25 million premined wallets?

You also wrote:
I cannot see who owns an address or whose LEOcoins are in what wallet,

You even don't know who owns them !
So how did you become convinced that these 25 millions were distributed ?

The LeoCoin Foundation is an independent organisation! So you will not just believe what some third parties tell you, won't you ?

@Peter78

1. Re. being convinced / processus

The major reasons to be convinced that the majority of the premined LEOcoin is distributed amongst LEO community members are, that (a) this is what Dan Andersson has stated, and (b) this is what LEO members and e.g. merchants have confirmed.

Believing someone on their word may sound weird for those in the cryptocurrency community - whereas scam accusations are believed without further evidence - but I see no reason to doubt Dan Andersson’s statements at all. LEO Ltd. has from the start openly been promoting and advocating LEOcoin. They used LEOcoin from the premine as an extra reward for their members, so they might benefit from future developments of LEOcoin. Besides the public statements from LEO Ltd., there is also a large number of LEO community members who have confirmed this distribution.

2. Re. ownership of wallets / addresses

LF: I cannot see who owns an address or whose LEOcoins are in what wallet

Peter78: You even don't know who owns them !

The blockchain is anonymous with regard to personal data, like names and address, I see no reason why LEOcoin Foundation should know who is owning the LEOcoins on the address you have found. However, I am certain that LEO Ltd., who has -  as stated in the interview - distributed the premined LEOcoins will know exactly which member has received how many LEOcoins.

3. Re. distribution & addresses with large amounts of LEOcoins

As this thread is about LEOcoin, going into third party administrative issues, is not one of the things which LEOcoin Foundation sees as its tasks, yet, your questions are relevant enough to ask around, which I did.

a) LEO community members have confirmed, that the LEOcoins they have gotten as reward are in the so called 'back-office'. The same goes for the LEOcoins that have been traded amongst LEO members; these LEOcoins are also in their 'back-office'.

b) I asked LEO Ltd. for a short statement with regard to the question by Peter78 on how big amounts of LEOcoins could be on one address and still be distributed amongst members. Already the user Cryptotraider16 in his last post confirmed the distribution of LEOcoin and pointed at LEO Ltd. holding them in cold 'storage' (adapted from his wordings). The answer from LEO Ltd. seems to point in the same direction:

"LEO confirms and repeats the statements from the interview with Dan Andersson: Most LEOcoins from the premine are distributed amongst LEO members and the registered merchants. For administrative ease, we used our normal distribution system that our members can access in their back-office. At any time our members can arrange for their money to be transferred to their own accounts, wallets or otherwise. Most members still opt to let LEO hold their LEOcoins for them, which might result in larger sums and movements on addresses that our bookkeeping department does use."

Conclusion: As it seems, LEO Ltd. is holding/storing the LEOcoins that are owned by their members, for as far as these members have not opted to transfer their LEOcoins.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
ivocoins

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:53:42 PM

Foundation, buddy, you're completely insane!

What members?
What conferences??!
What webinars.
What not?

You can't even get 10 people to talk on this thread.

Now take your pills and visit your local Gay Cinema. Organize a conference there!
And distribute me some coins already, I'm one of the most active member of the community.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:28:10 PM

What members?
What conferences??!
What webinars.
What not?

Now take your pills and visit your local Gay Cinema. Organize a conference there!
And distribute me some coins already, I'm one of the most active member of the community.

@ivocoins

I find your remarks against same-sex oriented persons absolutely sexistic. We live in the 21st century, pall. Get a life.

You getting personal regarding my sanity is offensive too. I will take the liberty to ignore you and will no longer respond to you, unless you apologize to the readers of this thread and start behaving like an adult. You can of course continue posting.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
ivocoins

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:40:28 PM

What members?
What conferences??!
What webinars.
What not?

@ivocoins

I find your remarks against same-sex oriented persons absolutely sexistic. We live in the 21st century, pall. Get a life.

You getting personal regarding my sanity is offensive too. I will take the liberty to ignore you and will no longer respond to you, unless you apologize to the readers of this thread and start behaving like an adult. You can of course continue posting.

I never made any remarks against LGBT, I am very much pro-gay, that's why I suggested you organize the next conference in a gay cinema.

You are mentally insane, you imagine things buddy. You got problems!

And yes, don't bother to respond before you distribute me the coin, as you promised.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 06:27:32 PM

Leocoin dont spend energy for that guy! Better give us some news from Usa!
Also is it true IT already made new LEOcoin wallet and now testing it? 😜

Still wait guys who not trust in LEOcoin to pm me offer i will buy!!
Till now nobody pm me!

ivocoins

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:29:08 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 07:57:51 PM by ivocoins

Till now nobody pm me!

i tell to you alreadry. when fondation's distributed coin to me, I tell it to you imeriadely
i sell you cheep. like u like. may bee 0.33$, u kno?
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 10:29:45 AM

Till now nobody pm me!

i tell to you alreadry. when fondation's distributed coin to me, I tell it to you imeriadely
i sell you cheep. like u like. may bee 0.33$, u kno?

You are a joker! 👍🏼

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 07:30:28 AM

New information from the LEOxChange:

LEOcoin evolving to Proof of Stake mining
At the LEO 3rd Global Annual Conference in Bali this January, Sohail Ramzan, Chief Technology Officer announced the next step in LEOcoin’s evolution. LEOcoin mining is moving from Proof of Work (PoW) to Proof of Stake (PoS). Why are we looking to make this move? The LEOcoin mining environment has changed over the years and now we think there are advantages to Members to move from PoW to PoS. In brief the advantages of PoS to Members can be summarised as - lower cost of operation with PoS; from setting up the technical environment through to cost of electricity to mine - PoW works the computer equipment hard; whereas PoS puts very little strain on the equipment used to mine - PoW rewards get increasingly difficult to achieve over time; PoS is based on a different mechanism rewarding those who hold LEOcoin - PoW gives an advantage to those with sophisticated technical skills; you don’t need any technical expertise to benefit from PoS - PoS is far more secure than PoW More details will follow over the next months.

Source: LEOxChange, March 2 2016, link: https://www.leoxchange.com/UpdatesAndNews.aspx/#50f2b82bbc67425e8e82a5bd00a9d39d

___

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Izi

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:18:16 AM

This looks absolutely legit... and it happens almost every day... Why?

http://s12.postimg.org/uqa0s78al/chart.jpg
from LEOxChange
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 09:03:49 AM

Amaizing! Lets start POS asap!

Negative guys i keep wait pm with offer i want to buy leocoin bulk!!!!

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 10:37:47 AM

New information from the LEOxChange:

LEOcoin evolving to Proof of Stake mining
At the LEO 3rd Global Annual Conference in Bali this January, Sohail Ramzan, Chief Technology Officer announced the next step in LEOcoin’s evolution. LEOcoin mining is moving from Proof of Work (PoW) to Proof of Stake (PoS). Why are we looking to make this move? The LEOcoin mining environment has changed over the years and now we think there are advantages to Members to move from PoW to PoS. In brief the advantages of PoS to Members can be summarised as - lower cost of operation with PoS; from setting up the technical environment through to cost of electricity to mine - PoW works the computer equipment hard; whereas PoS puts very little strain on the equipment used to mine - PoW rewards get increasingly difficult to achieve over time; PoS is based on a different mechanism rewarding those who hold LEOcoin - PoW gives an advantage to those with sophisticated technical skills; you don’t need any technical expertise to benefit from PoS - PoS is far more secure than PoW More details will follow over the next months.

Source: LEOxChange, March 2 2016, link: https://www.leoxchange.com/UpdatesAndNews.aspx/#50f2b82bbc67425e8e82a5bd00a9d39d

___

Did i see and understand right!?!?
POS in next months? 😳😳😳

danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:25:32 PM

As usual I guess they have it 10% made, as their other projects haha
Dont get your hopes up, this might be another merchant/tower/crowd like project, never to be done...
Or maybe a little pump atempt?
Yoda_Coin

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:22:50 PM

Currently down LEOpool.org website is
Botnet last revenge it could be
Or Darth Sohail strikes back
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 11:31:34 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 07:53:39 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

Currently down LEOpool.org website is
Botnet last revenge it could be
Or Darth Sohail strikes back

LOL, maybe the website was not available for a moment, but the miningpool runs, stratum is working normal. And the proper address is: http://pool.leocoin.org/

Update: stratum gets interruptions (00:40 UST)

Update2: all seems stable now. (07:15 UST))

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: