Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88298 times)
Izi

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:28:19 AM

I am sure after POS start and leocoin fix electrum wallet and dimon i can help leocoin get on 5+ more exchanges!!!!!

Ofcourse u can

Oh, turn2flush ...

"For her profit is better than the profit of silver. And her gain better than fine gold. She is more precious than jewels; And nothing you desire compares with her."

Think about that, we must ...

In potem svizec zavije čokolado v folijo...
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 07:32:40 AM

I am sure after POS start and leocoin fix electrum wallet and dimon i can help leocoin get on 5+ more exchanges!!!!!
Ofcourse u can
Oh, turn2flush ...

"For her profit is better than the profit of silver. And her gain better than fine gold. She is more precious than jewels; And nothing you desire compares with her."

Think about that, we must ...
In potem svizec zavije čokolado v folijo...

@Yoda_Coin:  please do not call 'turn2flush' a sissy by comparing to housewife - or we may put you at the 'dark' side
@Izi : please do not compare housewifes to Milka cows

@all : please keep you postings related to LEOcoin and in english

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
Izi

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:15:25 AM

@LEOcoin Foundation

lol... it was a joke and you didn't get it! no surprise there...

please do not comment my posts if you are not asked to. You had your chance... Focus on the things Dan tells you to and keep that worthless gibberish to yourself. Thank you!
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 11:56:15 AM

@LEOcoin Foundation

please do not comment my posts if you are not asked to. You had your chance... Focus on the things Dan tells you to and keep that worthless gibberish to yourself. Thank you!

@Izi

that the marmot was aimed at yoda, was obvious, but thanks for showing your opinion about our efforts to inform this community. I shall comment on whatever post I wish, just as I allow that to others. And your joke was understood, apparently me triggering you likewise was not.

Your idea, that Dan would tell me what to do or write, is showing how strange your thinking is. It is the kind of exclusive thinking that presupposes all kind of unwarranted assumptions, most of them deliberately biased against the topic of this thread: LEOcoin. If calling the view of the LEOcoin Foundation 'worthless gibberish', is your opinion, I wonder what you are doing here at all.

In due time, I shall come back to your list of questions, but understand that there is a lot of information already out. The point is, that many do not believe them to be true, which I cannot change. Please refrain from getting personal, I have done nothing against you, or have anything against you. If we differ on how to appraise LEOcoin that is ok; how to look at things will always be a rather personal stance and for sure, LEOcoin Foundation is having a outspokenly positive view on LEOcoin. That the current price sucks, does not fundamentally change that, as the price shows the value of the LEOcoin in the eyes of the persons trading LEOcoin and who thus make the price. With regard to the Botnet dumpers motive - which is cashing in on the expense of others - the question remains in how far this current price-level actually shows anything relevant with regard to the future state of affairs. We will have to see until the POS mechanism is voted for and implemented.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 12:37:34 PM

Simple and true is that LEOcoin future will be amaizing and all who still hold them will be real happy!
I am happy i didnt listen guys who keep say sale leocoin! I did not sale but keep buy!
Me and my 2 friends hold over 1 milion and we willnot sale at all!
20% POS is amaizing!
Thanks to LEOcoin!!!!👍🏼

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:13:43 PM

Simple and true is that LEOcoin future will be amaizing and all who still hold them will be real happy!
I am happy i didnt listen guys who keep say sale leocoin! I did not sale but keep buy!
Me and my 2 friends hold over 1 milion and we willnot sale at all!
20% POS is amaizing!
Thanks to LEOcoin!!!!👍🏼

Yes 15.000.000 new coins will be made every year, and that will make the price go up?? And what will you do with your stash of leocoin? Hope to find enough new idiots to sale to them? Or are you planning to buy online with them? Becouse if you do just to let you know that nobody will take leocoin as payment! But you can probably buy xxxxxxxxx of leo products and you will become the best entrepeneur ever haha
Izi

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:25:31 PM

@LEOcoin Foundation

@Izi

that the marmot was aimed at yoda, was obvious, but thanks for showing your opinion about our efforts to inform this community. I shall comment on whatever post I wish, just as I allow that to others. And your joke was understood, apparently me triggering you likewise was not.

Your idea, that Dan would tell me what to do or write, is showing how strange your thinking is. It is the kind of exclusive thinking that presupposes all kind of unwarranted assumptions, most of them deliberately biased against the topic of this thread: LEOcoin. If calling the view of the LEOcoin Foundation 'worthless gibberish', is your opinion, I wonder what you are doing here at all.

In due time, I shall come back to your list of questions, but understand that there is a lot of information already out. The point is, that many do not believe them to be true, which I cannot change. Please refrain from getting personal, I have done nothing against you, or have anything against you. If we differ on how to appraise LEOcoin that is ok; how to look at things will always be a rather personal stance and for sure, LEOcoin Foundation is having a outspokenly positive view on LEOcoin. That the current price sucks, does not fundamentally change that, as the price shows the value of the LEOcoin in the eyes of the persons trading LEOcoin and who thus make the price. With regard to the Botnet dumpers motive - which is cashing in on the expense of others - the question remains in how far this current price-level actually shows anything relevant with regard to the future state of affairs. We will have to see until the POS mechanism is voted for and implemented.

@LEOcoin Foundation
You can speak for yourself but you will not make STUPID assumptions in my name! What seems obvious to you is as stated wrong and again you didn't get the joke at all so no need to explain your limited understandings of my posts that are not concern you. If we can respect your requests to not comment on some crap interview with Dan, than you can show your respect in same aspects!

Further on, is more than obvious you only provide information from Dan. Any question asked is not answered by you at all. Any truth that is exposed here about the LEO scam you simply ignore or deny even if there is clear evidence presented and that's exactly why I'm here! Main purpose is to warn people about the lies behind LEO. And since LEOcoin is STOLEN part of LEO as is LEOcrowd, I will continue to post here. I'm sure sooner or later truth will come out...

And again to last part.. You do NOT need to answer any of my questions. If you had any intention answering them, you would already done it.
As for LEOcoin, I can only hope for a CC like LEOcoin to succeed but honestly, i don't think it can. The whole LEO idea isn't bad at all, problem are greedy people behind it, MLM that is fail by design and available "tools" that are nothing more but a joke.

I do not need anyone to believe me. I will not loose nor gain anything from this. It a WARNING to newcomers to use there brain and check under the hood before investing any money in any LEO aspect!
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 10:53:48 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 09:01:11 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

@Izi

Dear Izi, I have no problem at all when you want warn people, it is your good right. With regard to LEO Ltd. or their plans or business model, I cannot comment. This is not my business, but for as far as I am concerned, I have my own views and experiences and apparently they do not match yours.

With regard to the interview, I do not think this is crap. Dan Andersson clearly stated some important issues, like LEO Ltd. not having been selling LEOcoins and so on. The fear in the CC always was, that the premine would be dumped to let the LEOcoin developers fill their pockets. This has not happened, as most of the premined LEOcoins are not owned by Dan Andersson or LEO Ltd. Who has been dumping are the friendly guys who used botnet miners. To me it seems, these guys did cheat and dump, not the persons involved in direct selling.

Again, feel free to post your concerns, I shall do likewise. And perhaps we better refrain from jokes ... ;-(

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 02:46:46 PM

LEOcoin need asap start POS asap and huge Advertise compain and you leocoin foundation need to get leocoin on as much exchanges!!!

danandanderson

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:09:39 PM

LEOcoin need asap start POS asap and huge Advertise compain and you leocoin foundation need to get leocoin on as much exchanges!!!

And pay all of us a nice amount of $$$$$ to erase our post so people will have harder time to found out what leo/leocoin is all about.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 06:23:15 PM

And pay all of us a nice amount of $$$$$ to erase our post so people will have harder time to found out what leo/leocoin is all about.

This is not possible google save it for all life 😜
This is bad refs for leocoin

BarrioFInito

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:03:49 AM

@Cryptotraider16 truth sucks a? LEO is a scam, as big as they come, @LeoCOinFundation guy is sukkin Dan D so hard, he dont know how air feel like,all of em interviews are pure bullshit with no facts in them, they be lying lying lying as much as they can, couse they dont what the scam to stop. 

Still no dev team name, no devs here, coin cap is laughing at LEOcoin, etc etc etc.....X2,X3,X4,X5 business plans? .like we lookin at BMW series.............Price on internal market is going up? hahahahaha hahahahaha
Stop with the lying lying LYING!!!!!! ..............

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:43:33 AM

Well they need to lie how else they could rise the price and then dump to noobs.
Yoda_Coin

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:52:17 AM

@Cryptotraider16 truth sucks a? LEO is a scam, as big as they come, @LeoCOinFundation guy is sukkin Dan D so hard, he dont know how air feel like,all of em interviews are pure bullshit with no facts in them, they be lying lying lying as much as they can, couse they dont what the scam to stop. 

Your sexual fantasy betray you, dark apprentice.
LEO-lightsaber mmh?
Foreplay, cuddling – a Jedi craves not these things
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 07:55:56 AM

LEO-lightsaber mmh?

LOL yoda, LEO-lightsaber?

I thought you were the smallest little man on the thread, but it appears to be otherwise.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
danandanderson

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:54:18 AM

@ Leocoin Foundation
Are you planing to provide answers that were asked several times or are they too hard to answer becouse it would reveal the scam behind leocoin?

Peter78

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:27:37 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 04:55:44 PM by Peter78

@LEOcoin Foundation

Any possibility to know what Dan and Atif said at the Blockchain Conference in Washington DC ?

For sure, that would help Leocoin's reputation !

Thank you!
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 06:04:36 PM

@LEOcoin Foundation

Any possibility to know what Dan and Atif said at the Blockchain Conference in Washington DC ?

For sure, that would help Leocoin's reputation !

Thank you!

There was video on leotv or facebook.

BarrioFInito

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:13:37 PM

LEO-lightsaber mmh?
[/quote]

WoW, really? thats what you got? Cheesy Grin

Would one think Yoda skills many have, but force with you weak....need to train hardER! Grin Cheesy Huh Roll Eyes

Peter78

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:56:36 PM

There was video on leotv or facebook.

Yes, but it does only show some seconds of Dan's speech.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: