Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88294 times)
Izi

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:12:05 AM

Again, I want to stress, that LEOcoin Foundation and the third parties, LEO Ltd. and the LEOxChange do not engage in buying and selling on their own account. Trading is neither pumped or influenced.

Almost all - if not all - premine has been distributed amongst members of the LEO community. This has been confirmed both by Dan Andersson, as by many LEO members.

The current movements in volume and price on the exchanges, does reflect the supply and demand in the market for LEOcoin.

When we keep on moving, we might or may not attract more attention. In any case, LEOcoin Foundation is glad to see some movement and hopes it will continue.

Dear LEOcoin Foundation,

Again you posting information that you CAN NOT back up with any evidence. Again you violate your own policy by speaking on behalf of LEO ltd and LEOxChange.

There have been "spikes" on LEOxChange and internal market from beginning. In early internal exchange, price has been adjusted every single day to keep the price up.

And another interesting question: Why can't LEO members deposit LEOcoins on internal wallet/internal exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 09:53:45 AM

To believe or not LEOcoin will be soon in top 5 cryptocurrency in the world! Then i will ask you guys what do you think!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 09:55:41 AM

Leocoins seems to be an improvement on moondollars.
1-5000 leocoin in wallet give 10% award a year
5001-50.000 leocoin in wallet give 15% award a year
50.000+ leocoin in wallet give 20% award a year

I cannot confirm these figures at the moment. As there was no blockchain vote yet, even POS is still on hold. We will inform the board once the LEOcoin development team has more information in this regard.

Yeah ... This are aprox % ... But there will not be much different!
My sugest get minimum 50.000 leocoins in walet now when you can get then cheap for btc!😎

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 10:18:24 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 12:25:47 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

Again, I want to stress, that LEOcoin Foundation and the third parties, LEO Ltd. and the LEOxChange do not engage in buying and selling on their own account. Trading is neither pumped or influenced.

Almost all - if not all - premine has been distributed amongst members of the LEO community. This has been confirmed both by Dan Andersson, as by many LEO members.

The current movements in volume and price on the exchanges, does reflect the supply and demand in the market for LEOcoin.

When we keep on moving, we might or may not attract more attention. In any case, LEOcoin Foundation is glad to see some movement and hopes it will continue.

Dear LEOcoin Foundation,

Again you posting information that you CAN NOT back up with any evidence. Again you violate your own policy by speaking on behalf of LEO ltd and LEOxChange.

There have been "spikes" on LEOxChange and internal market from beginning. In early internal exchange, price has been adjusted every single day to keep the price up.

And another interesting question: Why can't LEO members deposit LEOcoins on internal wallet/internal exchange?

@Izi,

1) please specify your statement that I would be posting information on behalf of a third party. Please mention the precise quote, so I can respond. If you are of the opinion that - public! -  statements from Dan Andersson, as in the interview, is no 'evidence', please let it be. In that case you better go to court, I assume.

2) as far as I know, the daily spikes you mention are a glitch in the software and only visible in the image. If you have evidence, that this would be actual trading which is shown in the feed and overview of transactions, please share this with us. And even so, spikes do naturally occur on exchanges. We see that in London exchanges too, when e.g. Wallstreet opens.

3) Re. depositing LEOcoins on internal exchange. The back-office of a third party is not something I can influence. It is possible to withdraw LEOcoins from the back-office to your external wallet, after a certain period of time in which the LEOcoins are 'escrowd'. This being escrowed is the same for certain other forms of compensation, thus not specifically something which would be only for LEOcoins that LEO members have acquired. Please understand that how LEO Ltd. does handle its compensation plan with its members, is not a topic for this thread on LEOcoin. Yet as we know that the LEO back-office is a company internal system, one technical reason might be that (a) the LEOcoin ledger/wallets and the older internal administrative system have no automated interface ... Please note that (a) is an assumption. I will ask LEO Ltd. for a reply.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
Peter78

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:44:53 PM

The prices are - we trust - formed by the market mechanism of demand and supply.

I agree.

But it lets me puzzled that there is one exchange (operated by LEO) with a price of 1GBP and another exchange (also operated by LEO) with a price of 0,10 GBP.

We are talking about a factor of ten !

What is the LCF view on these differences ?
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 02:21:37 PM

The prices are - we trust - formed by the market mechanism of demand and supply.

I agree.

But it lets me puzzled that there is one exchange (operated by LEO) with a price of 1GBP and another exchange (also operated by LEO) with a price of 0,10 GBP.

Do not worry man soon price on www.leoxchange.com will be also 1£+ so then will you be happy!?

Peter78

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:54:33 PM

Do not worry man ....

Cheesy

I am interested to accept LeoCoin as a payment for my company.

If there is a factor 10 price difference between the exchanges, that is not a good thing.

And as Dan said in the interview: We need a stable price for LeoCoin.
danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:17:15 PM

Do not worry man ....

Cheesy

If there is a factor 10 price difference between the exchanges, that is not a good thing.

Price and volume is stable like dan ( leocoin foundation ) said. 0 or almost 0 is volume and price without dan and co manipulation. Nobody wants this shitcoin.
Dan said that spikes are glitch haha
And just read the explanation about 2 different exchanges with price difference of x10, that are run by same scammers ( LEO) - i cant belive what i am reading. Either leocoinfoundation is retarded or he thinks other people are
danandanderson

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:22:30 PM

I agree.

Do not worry man soon price on www.leoxchange.com will be also 1£+ so then will you be happy!?

Cryptoretarder16
Why wait when you have another exchange, also run by dan and co (same scammers that run leoxchange) where leocoin is worth £1? Just sell your coins on that exchange.
danandanderson

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:38:07 PM

And here is some interesting article abou leo, leocoin, dan, atif etc : http://www.cobdencentre.org/2015/04/wanna-invest-in-a-cryptocurrency-how-about-leocoin/
What I find the most interesting is that dan cant spell his surname hahaha WTF
One time he is anderson and than he is andresson and goes back to being anderson haha
Run from leo and leocoin as fast as you can, scammers at work !
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 03:47:53 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 04:24:10 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

All true, but ever since the external exchanges opened, the prices have diverted. For that there is perhaps a simple economic reason; just as the selling prices differ, also the purchasing prices have. I know several persons who have been mining and never got below a cost price of 1€/LEO and others have purchased LEOcoin from miners for higher prices. Only those who mined very early or very cheap can sell at low prices with a profit. The large majority of LEOcoin owners are unlikely to sell at the current price level on the external exchanges. They do however trade on the internal exchange.

Dan Andersson indeed did state in the interview that "If we want mass merchant adoption they need a coin that doesn’t jump up and down in wild ways, stability will increase confidence to actually use LEOcoin and help merchants who need a reliable price from one day to the next" and "One reason we focussed on other developments first, was that in order to have a working LEOcoin ecology, we had to ensure equal chances to mine LEOcoins. For this we wished to avoid further growth of botnet mining or a race of hashes that involves devices like asics. We do not see LEOcoin as a speculative investment, but as a digital currency that should be stable, reliable and widely accepted as a solid choice for entrepreneurs and their client base."

Currently botnet activity has dropped, but as long as POS is not implemented, there will be good chance that the price levels on the external exchanges remain lower as in the internal exchange between LEO members.

Also, if you have not done so, Peter78, please join the LEO merchant program by registering on the LEO marketplace website. It is a pre-registration, as the LEO merchant program is not active yet. Dan said in the interview "Further we wish to develop the merchant program as we now have a better idea of how to implement LEOcoin into their existing businesses. For an only three year old company we have many projects running and not unlimited resources; we made considerable investments for the LEOxChange and the programming team is already working on the next version of the merchant program applications and website."

This is still the current state of affairs, as far as I am aware. You can however, accept LEOcoins, when this is allowed in the country you reside in. In this case, I advise you to use the exchange rate of the LEOxChange or LEObit exchange. Your LEOcoin wallet has already the functions you need to make and receive payments. There is no particular reason to wait until LEO Ltd. has the LEO merchant program up and running, you can accept LEOcoin as you wish and sell them on the exchange of your choice. Prices do differ sometimes, but the volatility is not that high that you would run the risk of losing that much on your exchange.

We are working to move LEOcoin ahead. Now e.g. ETH, Creditbit and other digital currencies have or will soon move to a sole POS mechanism too, the step from the LEOcoin development team to propose a switch to POS is not so uncommon anymore, perhaps this step will be broader accepted. Also the opening of the US LEOxChange that is scheduled for 2016 will draw new attention on LEOcoin. We expect that after the switch to POS, less dumping and speculative transactions will occur and a higher stable price level will be achieved. Yet, we need a liquid market for that, with enough persons trading. With increasing volumes volatility usually flattens too. Not that LEOcoin has been overly volatile in short term periods, but the market capital has gone down considerably over the past year.

LEOcoin Foundation is no participant in professional LEOcoin trading, so we cannot directly influence price formation and price stability. As a decentral cryptocurrency it is our view that no one in the LEOcoin community should be able to act like a central bank, even when a central authority would be handy to reach consensus on design issues. But that is another story.

We are happy to see more trading, a slowly increasing price level and a renewed interest in LEOcoin. But it is just a start and it will take a while before prices on all exchanges will be in line.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
Peter78

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:42:19 PM

They do however trade on the internal exchange.

I don't understand WHY people buy Leocoins at the internal exchange when they can get LeoCoins ten times cheaper on the external exchange  ?

Huh   Huh

How does that make any sense ?

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 05:29:39 PM

I don't understand WHY people buy Leocoins at the internal exchange when they can get LeoCoins ten times cheaper on the external exchange  ?

Huh   Huh

A lot of them who buy there cant buy on leox or leobit! They are from egipt or pakistan... They cant get btc to buy leocoin there or they cant transfer bank to bank so they cant buy! I talk with few guys about that!

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 05:32:44 PM

I agree.

Cryptoretarder16
Why wait when you have another exchange, also run by dan and co (same scammers that run leoxchange) where leocoin is worth £1? Just sell your coins on that exchange.

I will sale part when 1 leocoin hit 10€! But rest when hit 200-300€!

BarrioFInito

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:24:55 PM

@Cryptotraider16

A lot of them who buy there cant buy on leox or leobit! They are from egipt or pakistan... They cant get btc to buy leocoin there or they cant transfer bank to bank so they cant buy! I talk with few guys about that!

Dude are you serious? your are saying that people from Egypt, Pakistan etc cant buy BTC?  Grin Cheesy hahahahahahah And cant make bank transfers? WoW that just beyond stupid.... hahahahahaha hahahaha

Try using Google and copy paste this;

Buying BTC in Egypt
Buying BTC in Pakistan

Now you are a liar and a troll....
BarrioFInito

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:33:49 PM

Huh   Huh

Or why cant one that has coins transfer them into HIS backoffice?  Wink And if one could, what would happen to the price at the inner market? When i got my "back office" i thought i was my, with the wallet....but i was wrong, and guess what, you can withdraw for it but you can not deposit  Roll Eyes Tongue

Makes more sense now?
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 08:12:04 PM

@Cryptotraider16

Dude are you serious? your are saying that people from Egypt, Pakistan etc cant buy BTC?  Grin Cheesy hahahahahahah And cant make bank transfers? WoW that just beyond stupid.... hahahahahaha hahahaha

Buying BTC in Egypt
Buying BTC in Pakistan

Few text me and tell me that! I didnt research since i dont care if they can or not! I know what can and what i do!

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 08:14:59 PM

BarrioF dont care! Soon you will see leocoin price on leoxchange over 1£ so you will be sble to sale your leocoin and forget all 😜👍🏼

Why you are so stresful everyday?

BarrioFInito

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:53:06 PM

@Cryptotraider16

Buying BTC in Egypt
Buying BTC in Pakistan

Few text me and tell me that! I didnt research since i dont care if they can or not! I know what can and what i do!

Before you put anything online, you should check it out, just to make sure, you are not gonna end up like a liar. And by spreading false info you are one. Its a tech-age, tying a few words in Google will do wonders.

Again, what ever you claimed and said, will happen, is just your wishes, thats fine, but do not spread LIES about people and countries you know nothing about.

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 06:31:53 AM

@Cryptotraider16

Buying BTC in Egypt
Buying BTC in Pakistan

Before you put anything online, you should check it out, just to make sure, you are not gonna end up like a liar. And by spreading false info you are one. Its a tech-age, tying a few words in Google will do wonders.

Again, what ever you claimed and said, will happen, is just your wishes, thats fine, but do not spread LIES about people and countries you know nothing about.

Man my wish is coming true!
I am not liar! Guys tell me that all the time! Few days ago guy from egip say they asking him milion questions if he want to send money out of country!
Pakistan guys keep tell me same! I always tell then buy cheap leocoin on leobit or leoxchange but they cant !! Its also better for my coins if they buy there !

But end of the day i dont care, LEOcoin time is coming! I am sure when all you negative peoples see LEOcoin price 1£ then you will say Dan is king!!!

Anyway 12. April is comeing.... You can go personsl to visit Atif and tell him your problems!!! 9days out! I will meet him in Austria 😎😜👍🏼

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: