Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holdings of gold vs Holdings of btc  (Read 62724 times)
potatochain

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:40:50 AM

On this matter, I have to say both are relatively beneficial because you can keep it without any manipulation from the government or other business sectors. In due time, you'll be able to gain higher profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:53:27 PM

Bitcoin is a very good short-term investment because we can quickly make a profit from Bitcoin.
While gold,gold is a suitable investment for the long term because it is very safe and that makes interesting both is have their own advantages.
So if you choose to make your investment safe select gold,if you want to profit quickly choose Bitcoin but Bitcoin is at risk because at any time Bitcoin price it can go down.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:51:29 PM

maybe all people who don't know about bitcoin are holding gold for the investment, in my country my family is still holding bitcoin, i tell them about bitcoin and invite them to join with me to holding bitcoin and they rejected my invitation because they don't believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is a virtual currencies and doesn't have a physic so they afraid if they holding bitcoin as the investment

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:44:12 AM

Bitcoin is a very good short-term investment because we can quickly make a profit from Bitcoin.
While gold,gold is a suitable investment for the long term because it is very safe and that makes interesting both is have their own advantages.
So if you choose to make your investment safe select gold,if you want to profit quickly choose Bitcoin but Bitcoin is at risk because at any time Bitcoin price it can go down.
It is great to have those two kinds of investment because it will surely give us money in the future because if we will have a safe investment like gold that is great for our money to be putted on for the future then it will work just right and we can comfortably sleep every night and with bitcoin as an investment, it will give us fast profit that will lead for ourselves to get faster flow of income and the gold will act as a back up.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:05:10 AM

Is a wrong comparative tool to compares gold vs bitcoin, after all gold has been in the market even before this our generation came onboard but bitcoin is not even up to ten years in the market. But in at that bitcoin has proven to all that is not how long but how well you can see that from bitcoin volatile natour with steady rise in price in the exchange market. So to me personally I will choose bitcoin over gold because of the fact that bitcoin value higher then gold within a short period of time.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:34:17 PM

It is great to have those two kinds of investment because it will surely give us money in the future because if we will have a safe investment like gold that is great for our money to be putted on for the future then it will work just right and we can comfortably sleep every night and with bitcoin as an investment, it will give us fast profit that will lead for ourselves to get faster flow of income and the gold will act as a back up.
Holding Gold, you don't need to worry the price of this asset in future. We all know the demand of Gold, it's always needed as an asset indispensable for anyone want to saving money. It's also important for the rich when they want to show their rich with the world.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:27:17 PM

It is a real far situation if we will compare the distance of the price market cap of the two existing currencies that is present and widely use by many people in the world. Yes bitcoin price rate is do really rising that can somewhat make it a little bit near to approach gold but the reality is gold value will surely to rise for a lifetime because of its natural preference compared to bitcoin that the assurance to last for a lifetime is still unknown.
Each individual has his own particular personality decision however as indicated by my decision holding of bitcoin is so superior to anything holding of gold and the reasons are

Working with bitcoin is simple as contrast with gold

Working with bitcoin is secure than gold

Working with bitcoin can give you enough benefit then gold.
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:17:27 AM

I actually prefer to hold bitcoin, because I believe bitcoin prices will rise and be very high this time. bitcoin has a higher chance to grow in the future, so if you ant to hold something to increase your money for the future that should be bitcoin.
Holding bitcoin is more value able than holding Gold because the value of bitcoin rising in faster way but gold value is considered to be stable due to its normal up & down. Bitcoin holding is more secure than holding Gold
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:38:54 AM

Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?

I prefer to withhold bitcoin rather than money, if holding bitcoin we can get more profit from bitcoin price increase, but if only holding in the form of money then we will not be able to get profit because money can not rise in price.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:43:47 AM

I actually prefer to hold bitcoin, because I believe bitcoin prices will rise and be very high this time. bitcoin has a higher chance to grow in the future, so if you ant to hold something to increase your money for the future that should be bitcoin.
Holding bitcoin is more value able than holding Gold because the value of bitcoin rising in faster way but gold value is considered to be stable due to its normal up & down. Bitcoin holding is more secure than holding Gold
I would risk with bitcoin because I know investing with gold is not for everyone, bitcoin can give multiple folds of our money and as long as the demand keeps increasing, we can always expect the value of our holdings will increase. Let's just consider the wide market, and if we have them adopting with bitcoin then for sure it's a guaranteed success for us investors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:05:55 AM

I would risk with bitcoin because I know investing with gold is not for everyone, bitcoin can give multiple folds of our money and as long as the demand keeps increasing, we can always expect the value of our holdings will increase. Let's just consider the wide market, and if we have them adopting with bitcoin then for sure it's a guaranteed success for us investors.
I strongly agree that bitcoin is one of the best options for investing and keeping our finances better and gold only for safest investments and bitcoin investments have many risks but bitcoin is able to manage finances with many of the benefits derived from bitcoin.

z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:51:37 AM

Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?

gold has been a long-standing investment. so the difference between the number of investors who use gold and the number of investors who use bitcoin will continue in the coming years. maybe 50 years later people are starting to invest more in BitCoin, but for now the current investment is still gold.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:03:32 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin is one of the best options for investing and keeping our finances better and gold only for safest investments and bitcoin investments have many risks but bitcoin is able to manage finances with many of the benefits derived from bitcoin.
Bitcoin isn't an asset or a tool to manage finances, it's an asset for trading and is a cryptocurrency. But for now, Bitcoin just useful for trading and investment, for those who want to transfer money as a currency, I suggest to use other cryptocurrencies will be better.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████