June 17, 2024, 04:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48392 times)
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 01:52:06 PM

Looks good to go then, when would we begin with everything? and will we be going ahead even without trex support?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:05:58 PM

Looks good to go then, when would we begin with everything? and will we be going ahead even without trex support?
We still want BITTREX, but we have other foundations to support us while we wait.

BITTREX needs our DEV to have a chat with them before they agree.

We are also waiting for the swap infrastructure to be fully established, so that we can contact other members.

Frazazel (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 08:58:13 PM

Droidz Swap Information

YOU CAN RUN BOTH THE OLD DROIDZ & NEW DROIDZ WALLETS AT THE SAME TIME.

Coins On Exchanges:

Swap Timespan: 3 Days
Swap Start Date: TBA
Swap Ratio 1:1

Exact Amount of coins they hold(YOBIT) once they have stopped Trading, Depositing & Withdrawing.
Exact Amount of coins they hold(C-CEX) once they have stopped Trading, Depositing & Withdrawing.

Still working on Bittrex at the moment.
Exact Amount of coins they hold(BITTREX) once they have stopped Trading, Depositing & Withdrawing.

We are looking for an escrow for this part of the swap.

Coins Off Exchanges:

Swap Timespan: 4 Weeks
Swap Start Date: TBA
Swap Ratio 1:1

User is to send There Bitcointalk username attached In a Message with the coins.
More details to come once we have an Escrow.

We will know if you have used an exchange as you will not be able to create a message.

Wallets will be available as soon as we initiate the swap

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 10:42:51 PM

User is to send There Bitcointalk username attached In a Message with the coins.

We will know if you have used an exchange as you will not be able to create a message.

I suppose those security measures are not really needed. People who convert coins on one of the exchanges cannot send them to escrow address anyway, as that address in on old (existing) DRZ blockchain, while converted coins will be on new blockchain. Am I missing something?

... this space is not for rent ...
Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 10:57:13 PM

I suppose those security measures are not really needed. People who convert coins on one of the exchanges cannot send them to escrow address anyway, as that address in on old (existing) DRZ blockchain, while converted coins will be on new blockchain. Am I missing something?

If the coins are swapped off an exchange Then yes that method is needed to ensure all coins are sorted fairly and sent to the correct person Hence why you supply BCT name in a message with the tx. As anyone can say they sent coins otherwise then it would be agro going through it all with them.

We said that more incase people are on an exchange and withdraw before it's stopped. ie someone withdraws x amount from the exchange and sends them straight to the wallet to be swapped and not to their local wallet before sending to us with username.

Hope that has cleared it up a bit for you

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:33:25 PM

If the coins are swapped off an exchange Then yes that method is needed to ensure all coins are sorted fairly and sent to the correct person Hence why you supply BCT name in a message with the tx. As anyone can say they sent coins otherwise then it would be agro going through it all with them.
Well, in this case it could make sense to request the new DRZ address inside the message instead of forum username. Could save some correspondence Smiley
Though this is up to you of course, both methods could work.

We said that more incase people are on an exchange and withdraw before it's stopped. ie someone withdraws x amount from the exchange and sends them straight to the wallet to be swapped and not to their local wallet before sending to us with username.
Looks like in this case that person will lose his funds completely, as the transaction will not contain any message... To avoid this, the best would be to announce the off-exchange swap address after the swap is finished on all exchanges.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 11:52:17 PM

Hope that has cleared it up a bit for you

one escrow that ive found to be completely reliable AND honest is sebastianju ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 ) ...

his feedback is impeccable and has the trust of the majority of community members here on bct ...

'free' escrow and works off donations - so i would suggest we organize something for him also if we are going to use him ...

ill contact him and see what he says - unless you want to contact him direct frazazel ...

let me know mate ...

#crysx

Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 12:21:55 PM

one escrow that ive found to be completely reliable AND honest is sebastianju ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 ) ...

his feedback is impeccable and has the trust of the majority of community members here on bct ...

'free' escrow and works off donations - so i would suggest we organize something for him also if we are going to use him ...

ill contact him and see what he says - unless you want to contact him direct frazazel ...

let me know mate ...

#crysx

That would be brilliant mate if you could do that. I will also contact them too if you wish.

Thanks Crysx  Appreciate it Grin

helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 12:44:48 PM

So can i just confirm that if i have coins on any of the exchanges listed then they will just automatically change to the new coins?

Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 01:37:11 PM

So can i just confirm that if i have coins on any of the exchanges listed then they will just automatically change to the new coins?

As Long as it is either Yobit / Ccex then yes as we are still awaiting Bittrex's Answer.

So if you leave your coins on the exchange then yes they will get swapped for you by the exchange and hopefully with 0 issue's

Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:40:47 PM

I can confirm staking works. Current block is 470 now.

Some shots for proof.

There are 2 Wallets (this is just so we can show staking works)
Both amounts from the 2 wallets will be recombined and sent to the escrow/exchanges when needed. All unswapped coins will be burnt.

1'st Address Holds 50K Drz

2'nd Address Holds 5,450,000 Drz

Information Images.

Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:41:49 PM

Will be Finalizing the Swap dates soon too. Get this ball rolling  Grin

helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:49:24 PM

Will be Finalizing the Swap dates soon too. Get this ball rolling  Grin

Superb,  looking forward to seeing future updates with this new coin.  Hopefully all goes well with the swap.  Your work is appreciated.

Capefear

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:53:26 PM

are you waiting for bittrex to start the swap? I've some DRZ there not on ccex or yobit
Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:57:21 PM

are you waiting for bittrex to start the swap? I've some DRZ there not on ccex or yobit

Yes, we need to know what their answer is. If no response before we initiate the swap we will TELL ALL TO WITHDRAW FROM BITTREX to your local wallet ready to either send to the escrow, c-cex or yobit

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:40:49 PM

Good to see some progress. I am already getting tired from work  Cheesy

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:03:02 PM

Yes, we need to know what their answer is. If no response before we initiate the swap we will TELL ALL TO WITHDRAW FROM BITTREX to your local wallet ready to either send to the escrow, c-cex or yobit
mmmh how many people held DRZ? an escrow should manage a lot of txi maybe. I was in BTX when they made a swap on CCEX and everything went good. So CCEX did it in the past, if they're ok who is holding can send DRZ to ccex and wait for the swap there.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:06:42 PM

Looks like you are ready to sacrifice Bittrex listing for the swap? I mean if they refuse to do swap and tell they have to de-list the coin, then do we proceed?

I believe we should not start swap process without getting answer from Bittrex.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:09:33 PM

mmmh how many people held DRZ? an escrow should manage a lot of txi maybe. I was in BTX when they made a swap on CCEX and everything went good. So CCEX did it in the past, if they're ok who is holding can send DRZ to ccex and wait for the swap there.

Hard to tell how many people are there. But of course making swap in the exchanges is preferable. The off-exchange swap could be started later as a rescue for those few who did not manage to swap coins on exchanges.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:22:26 AM

Lets wait and see what Bittrex says. We have a lot of things in our favour, we hope that BITTREX will also be favourable

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: