May 03, 2024, 04:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48391 times)
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:48:51 AM

I'm not having any issues with the network.. My wallet has been running and staking all day. Master nodes aren't running yet.
I have the same problem

lol. that doesnt make sense.

but masternodes are not working yet. so change your droidz.conf so you can stake them until they do work.
either comment out or change value

#staking=0
or
staking=1

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:31:48 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 03:21:40 AM by GREEDYJOHN

I'm not having any issues with the network.. My wallet has been running and staking all day. Master nodes aren't running yet.
I have the same problem

but masternodes are not working yet. so change your droidz.conf so you can stake them until they do work.

#staking=0
or
staking=1
How do we create more awareness about Droidz?

catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 05:47:58 AM

I think I'm late to the party - I have a few thousand DRZ staking in a wallet (v2.4.0.0), and I came to this thread because I saw on Yobit's twitter that a swap has been completed.

From what I've read, it looks like I can still swap my coins without an exchange, at some point in the future? I just want to verify that I haven't lost my coins (not that I hold a lot, but I've been staking through multiple versions of DRZ and it would be a shame if they were suddenly worthless)!
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:54:43 AM

I think I'm late to the party - I have a few thousand DRZ staking in a wallet (v2.4.0.0), and I came to this thread because I saw on Yobit's twitter that a swap has been completed.

From what I've read, it looks like I can still swap my coins without an exchange, at some point in the future? I just want to verify that I haven't lost my coins (not that I hold a lot, but I've been staking through multiple versions of DRZ and it would be a shame if they were suddenly worthless)!

You'll probably lose the coins you've been staking because you have been staking them on the wrong chain.

However, you should hold significant stake weight when updating to the correct chain and will stake plenty at that point (albeit not as much as you have on the old chain).

This is, of course, dependent on whether droidz has has a hard fork in the recent past (not familiar with the coin, just reading).

If droidz swapped to a new blockchain entirely, you did in fact lose your coins.  Sorry  Angry
catotune

Meow

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:09:28 AM

You'll probably lose the coins you've been staking because you have been staking them on the wrong chain.

However, you should hold significant stake weight when updating to the correct chain and will stake plenty at that point (albeit not as much as you have on the old chain).

This is, of course, dependent on whether droidz has has a hard fork in the recent past (not familiar with the coin, just reading).

If droidz swapped to a new blockchain entirely, you did in fact lose your coins.  Sorry  Angry

Hmm... I thought I read that there would be a manual off-exchange swap with escrow, after the Yobit swap today - that's what I was hoping I could still do. I don't care about losing my stakes; I would just like to not lose my principal balance.

However, reading the OP it looks like the v3 wallets are available, and it says that we can run the v2.4 and v3 wallets at the same time. So I guess I will try running v3 with my current wallet.dat (after backing it up) and see if it magically works.
Frazazel (OP)

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:31:24 AM

You have not lost anything. The swaps for exchanges is complete yes.

But we still need to get the Escrow to swap the remainder of the old drz out there. This date should be in the next few days.

and it says that we can run the v2.4 and v3 wallets at the same time.

Yes you can run both at the same time but your wallet.dat will not work with the New DRZ Chain. Hence the swap

NOBODY WILL LOSE ANY COINS. Unless you have deleted your wallet.dat

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
catotune

Meow

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:47:29 AM

You have not lost anything. The swaps for exchanges is complete yes.

But we still need to get the Escrow to swap the remainder of the old drz out there. This date should be in the next few days.

and it says that we can run the v2.4 and v3 wallets at the same time.

Yes you can run both at the same time but your wallet.dat will not work with the New DRZ Chain. Hence the swap

NOBODY WILL LOSE ANY COINS. Unless you have deleted your wallet.dat

Great, thanks - this answers my question. I will watch for this upcoming swap with Escrow.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:05:35 AM

I have the same problem

#staking=0
or
staking=1

That's what I meant!  Grin
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:40:12 AM

"Darkcoin is in my opinion more dangerous than mere Bitcoin mixing because masternodes can very easily be DDOSed (masternodes' IP are broadcasted in plain text). This means that any sufficiently motivated organisations ("SMO", read: a lot of money, like many government agencies throughout the world, the NSA being far from the only one) can just buy a lot of DRK, set up a lot of masternodes and, using their massive computing power, execute a DDOS on the masternodes they don't own until the masternode's owners give up - this being done over time, to not make the DRK user suspicious, which is all that easy since masternoding naturally encourages killing the competition, since less competition means more money for you, much like the poolmining economy. Once all the other masternodes have given up, the remaining ones are the SMO's masternodes and then the fun begins. Another possibility is to simply issue a subpoena duces tecum (civilist countries have something similar) tied to legal interdiction to ever mention the subpoena (FISA warrant, anyone?). From this point on, honeypotting is just the way to go to gather enough data to convict as much users as possible later on."
Monero Core Team member
catotune

Meow

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:57:07 PM

^ wrong thread?
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:04:35 PM

price is recovering, 600 is behind the edge, the development is giving new life to drz

I know why your pray will never be answered!
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 05:09:53 PM

price is recovering, 600 is behind the edge, the development is giving new life to drz

Ive not even had time to check price yet. I have faith that price should recover to a good amount and hopefully bring in a lot of new buyers in. With the dev support we have now i see no reason why anyone would abandon this coin.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:14:28 PM

"Darkcoin is in my opinion more dangerous than mere Bitcoin mixing because masternodes can very easily be DDOSed (masternodes' IP are broadcasted in plain text). This means that any sufficiently motivated organisations ("SMO", read: a lot of money, like many government agencies throughout the world, the NSA being far from the only one) can just buy a lot of DRK, set up a lot of masternodes and, using their massive computing power, execute a DDOS on the masternodes they don't own until the masternode's owners give up - this being done over time, to not make the DRK user suspicious, which is all that easy since masternoding naturally encourages killing the competition, since less competition means more money for you, much like the poolmining economy. Once all the other masternodes have given up, the remaining ones are the SMO's masternodes and then the fun begins. Another possibility is to simply issue a subpoena duces tecum (civilist countries have something similar) tied to legal interdiction to ever mention the subpoena (FISA warrant, anyone?). From this point on, honeypotting is just the way to go to gather enough data to convict as much users as possible later on."
Monero Core Team member

Hmm, when government agencies will buy our Droidz and setup all those masternodes, we have to come up with some solution...
 Roll Eyes
But first we have to get them interested somehow, so they actually buy it!! Grin. It will be a good price spike indeed, and Droidz will finally get over the ICO price Grin Grin Lets do it!!

... this space is not for rent ...
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:17:27 PM

Ive not even had time to check price yet. I have faith that price should recover to a good amount and hopefully bring in a lot of new buyers in. With the dev support we have now i see no reason why anyone would abandon this coin.
I use the bitcoin checker app on my mobile, I've DRZ in the list of coin I follow, so it's a moment check price

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:20:00 PM

interesting enough, there are about 1,000,000 DRZ still at Bittrex! Actually the majority of all unswapped coins are still there (about 20% of the supply).
One of the wallets there has 300,000 coins Smiley A big investor who ignores the news?

I suppose those coins are safe anyway. Bittrex has to close the market first (which he didn't do yet!), and leave the wallet for withdrawals for at least one months (like they typically do with delisted markets). If they don't do that, we will have two versions of DRZ working in parallel, with both having their marketplaces. that would be a complete mess.

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:22:31 PM

interesting enough, there are about 1,000,000 DRZ still at Bittrex! Actually the majority of all unswapped coins are still there (about 20% of the supply).
One of the wallets there has 300,000 coins Smiley A big investor who ignores the news?

I suppose those coins are safe anyway. Bittrex has to close the market first (which he didn't do yet!), and leave the wallet for withdrawals for at least one months (like they typically do with delisted markets). If they don't do that, we will have two versions of DRZ working in parallel, with both having their marketplaces. that would be a complete mess.
I don't think they will leave the coin disabled one month if they do that for the swap, one week is enough, then who has moved the coin is ok, who not, can say goodbye to his DRZ

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:29:13 PM

I don't think they will leave the coin disabled one month if they do that for the swap, one week is enough, then who has moved the coin is ok, who not, can say goodbye to his DRZ

According to my experience, Bittrex is very legit business, which typically gives its customers very long withdrawal window after delisting a market. They will never tell "move your coins soon, or say goodbye to them" - that would have been a pure robbery, and they will not do that. Thats the good part.
But due to that, I don't believe they will list the new DRZ soon... And thats the bad part. Its a pity, it would be nice if they would do the swap... Despite all their advantages, they are still too slow moving, conservative, and not so cooperative unfortunately. I suppose thats the price they have to pay for stability. Undecided Maybe we can affect them somehow - tweets or some personal connections... Anyone having personal connections with Richie?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:13:13 PM

Bittrex charges money for swaps, to discourage many applications

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:21:36 PM

Monero Core Team member
There is no proof that the sole intention of Masternodes is for anonymous transactions. Masternodes are also used to speed up transactions, through instant (I hope that I am correct?).
There might be other practical use of Masternodes in the future.

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:04:11 PM

So after all swap is done successfully ?
And now we can withdraw coins to make masternodes?
Is it everything ready and working?
Anyone tried to make master?

You can rent this space
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: