June 25, 2024, 07:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48392 times)
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:17:38 PM

Dev please give us some update ..
We must know what is happening right now, and what is next step!
Swap was successful or not ? What is going on?
Thanks

You can rent this space
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:28:23 PM

seriously guys? another strange happening on ccex? everything is going very bad with it

I know why your pray will never be answered!
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:34:56 PM

I see there is some confusion... I am also not sure, but here is what I think has happened:

1. About 3.5M coins were swapped by C-cex and yobit. People got their new DRZ, so old DRZ coins should have been burned (sent to some approved Burn address). However unfortunately this never happened. Yobit coins are still sitting at old Yobit addresses, and hopefully they still can be burned soon. With C-Cex coins the situation is worse - instead of being burned, they somehow were sent out from C-cex wallet to Bittrex wallet address, and were sold to people. As a result the available supply of old DRZ is now (1.5M + 2M) instead of just 1.5M. This means the old coins should either be dropped, or swapped at at a decreased rate, or alternatively, the supply of new DRZ should be increased to swap all those coins.

2. The new DRZ is more or less safe, however the Dev disappeared, and he still has about 1.5M unswapped new coins! We need to understand who was the one dumping the coins at Bittrex, that's why I was asking Richie to help us identify the thief (no answer from him btw)... Was it someone from C-cex, or it was someone from Dev team, or the c-cex wallet was stolen from c-cex or dev by some hacker (trojan maybe?)..? If it was not the Dev himself, this project could continue with new DRZ somehow. If it was him, hen we still have risk of new coins being dumped too...

curiously they look like they were sent directly from c-cex wallet to bittrex.
here is an example transaction,

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz/block.dws?245616.htm

Yes, it looks like the whole wallet.dat file of C-cex was stolen (or leaked somehow).

haha that seems a bit excessive. Rather than sending all coins in one tx, they might have just sent a few randomly curious amounts to a non-specific address they didnt know was on bittrex :p

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:40:07 PM

seriously guys? another strange happening on ccex? everything is going very bad with it

omg can you please brush your teeth !! lol

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 12:48:30 PM

I see there is some confusion... I am also not sure, but here is what I think has happened:

1. About 3.5M coins were swapped by C-cex and yobit. People got their new DRZ, so old DRZ coins should have been burned (sent to some approved Burn address). However unfortunately this never happened. Yobit coins are still sitting at old Yobit addresses, and hopefully they still can be burned soon. With C-Cex coins the situation is worse - instead of being burned, they somehow were sent out from C-cex wallet to Bittrex wallet address, and were sold to people. As a result the available supply of old DRZ is now (1.5M + 2M) instead of just 1.5M. This means the old coins should either be dropped, or swapped at at a decreased rate, or alternatively, the supply of new DRZ should be increased to swap all those coins.

2. The new DRZ is more or less safe, however the Dev disappeared, and he still has about 1.5M unswapped new coins! We need to understand who was the one dumping the coins at Bittrex, that's why I was asking Richie to help us identify the thief (no answer from him btw)... Was it someone from C-cex, or it was someone from Dev team, or the c-cex wallet was stolen from c-cex or dev by some hacker (trojan maybe?)..? If it was not the Dev himself, this project could continue with new DRZ somehow. If it was him, hen we still have risk of new coins being dumped too...

curiously they look like they were sent directly from c-cex wallet to bittrex.
here is an example transaction,

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz/block.dws?245616.htm

Yes, it looks like the whole wallet.dat file of C-cex was stolen (or leaked somehow).

haha that seems a bit excessive. Rather than sending all coins in one tx, they might have just sent a few randomly curious amounts to a non-specific address they didnt know was on bittrex :p

hmmm ...

a lot has happened in a very short space of time ...

ive not finished my house move - or finished preparing the office / thefarm move - but when i get settled next week - i really need to read up fully on this ...

greedyjohn - could you please contact me ...

#crysx

Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:44:05 PM

in any case, we must ask bittrex and other exchanges dont delete coin from trading - because DRZ shows very good trading weekly volume! That is one of reasons why i had bought some DRZ. It is very extremely interesting for Pump&Dumping process, and i f*cking do not care what happening with the number of coins - if there's 5 mln or 10 mln!
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:37:48 PM

Does someone have the link to the Droidz old wallet (the one from Bittrex). Bittrex adviced me to withdrawal all coins, but current wallet on my systems is de V3 (the SCAM one).

Someone has the link to the old wallet (not a direct link, but a link to a confirmed page please)?

CryptoMaik ✔
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:16:59 PM

Does someone have the link to the Droidz old wallet (the one from Bittrex). Bittrex adviced me to withdrawal all coins, but current wallet on my systems is de V3 (the SCAM one).

Someone has the link to the old wallet (not a direct link, but a link to a confirmed page please)?

All links are available on the starting post of this thread. You need to download the so called "OLD V2.4 Coalition Wallets" to get the coins from Bittrex.

... this space is not for rent ...
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:29:14 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 08:55:29 PM by GREEDYJOHN

I had a busy day at work.....

The New Droidz-V3 hopefully has infrastructure in place for masternodes.

We need all the Technical members of this thread to work on a solution, to sustain the New Droidz, if the DEV fails to show up.

It seems that we now have an excess of unswapped coins.

I really prefer if BITTREX could keep the market disabled for a little longer, preventing deposit and withdrawal of coins.

I am still happy that the offenders BITTREX account was FROZEN  Cheesy

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:32:11 PM

Droidz-V3 is not a scam coin, but it is the old version that is now a scam, because there is now an excess supply of old Droidz.

BAGGYJOHN

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:21:21 PM

Droidz-V3 is not a scam coin, but it is the old version that is now a scam, because there is now an excess supply of old Droidz.

You really hodl a Big Bag Grin

You are wrong. Droidz have the same supply as before or less than before if c-cex and yobit really burn the swapped coins.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:40:34 PM

You are wrong. Droidz have the same supply as before or less than before if c-cex and yobit really burn the swapped coins.
Stop hiding behind Newbie account - lets see who  you really are  Wink

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 11:54:49 PM

Stop hiding behind Newbie account - lets see who  you really are  Wink

dont worry about what gets thrown too much your way greedyjohn ...

drz3 is the coin we should all be looking at here ... regardless of what has happened with the 'old' drz ...

i was opposed to the swap in the first place - its gone ahead - now we need to deal with the mess thats reared its ugly head ...

next week - ill have more time to look very closely into this and do my own investigations ...

droidz will have to be stabilized - and if any future for droidz is going to happen - we need to make sure that the new code is the code we go with ...

dont worry mate - all will be revealed soon enough ... and if not revealed - at least we will find a way to fix this ...

#crysx

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:02:02 AM

the obvious problem with the swap at this point, is that the amount on bittrex is 1.3 million higher than what it should be.
someone bought all those coins and would now like to swap them please.

if the Dv3 coins are still available for swap and not stoled by whomever dumped D2, then maybe there needs to be a lower ratio for swapping :p
this is the obvious simple way to move forward with existing chain.

although with the masternodes not working, there does need to be a hard fork so it's potential that another 1.3 million (or whatever) are mined/created.

neither solution seem happy Tongue
but at the same there is also the fact that 100% swap will be unlikely to happen. not everyone will be paying attention (from the whole process) and there will be coins on wallets somewhere else that people will be ignoring too.

perhaps the way could be to set up an auto process to swap versions at lower ratio, then at end of period, all remaining coins to be divided among those receiving the lower ratio.

to further create trust, then either sending old droidz direct to burn addresses so they are immediately gone, or stopping the chain and using a static distro list (assuming then that bittrex coins are out of the entire process at that point).

this page to create burn addresses seems to imply that it should be easy to create a few hundred unique burn addresses
http://gobittest.appspot.com/ProofOfBurn

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:12:08 AM

and of course it would be good to get an answer from c-cex how their swapped coins made it to bittrex for dumping.
also yobit burning their coins too would be good.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:14:43 AM

What makes you happy?.. The offenders account might be frozen, however by some reason Bittrex hides the information about that account! I asked for an email of the account of this thief, and any other identification information of that account, however that question was silently ignored by Bittrex.

This makes me suspect Bittrex has something to do with this. I always considered Bittrex to be one of the most honest businesses in Crypto, however their non-willingness to reveal the information of the scammer account makes me wonder about the reasons..  Angry

Just suspend the account is not enough, we need the details of the account, to find out who is the scammer.

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:18:20 AM

I am still happy that the offenders BITTREX account was FROZEN  Cheesy

What makes you happy?.. The offenders account might be frozen, however by some reason Bittrex hides the information about that account! I asked for an email of the account of this thief, and any other identification information of that account, however that question was silently ignored by Bittrex.

This makes me suspect Bittrex has something to do with this. I always considered Bittrex to be one of the most honest businesses in Crypto, however their non-willingness to reveal the information of the scammer account makes me wonder about the reasons..  Angry

Just suspend the account is not enough, we need the details of the account, to find out who is the scammer.

you want them to share user info with you just because?
this is obviously a grey area.

ethics are useful things to have. vigilante justice is not always a good thing.

there is still a lot of info to come out, we have yet to hear from c-cex and yobit. patience is a useful skill

a better question to ask bittrex might be to wonder who they would share the pertinent info with?

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:20:31 AM

and of course it would be good to get an answer from c-cex how their swapped coins made it to bittrex for dumping.
also yobit burning their coins too would be good.

Very good points (including your last post).

I guess C-Cex has sent the wallet.dat to Dev, but we need to ask them, so they confirm that. Not sure if they will respond on ticket though... I will try to ask Yuri here on the forum.

Regarding the swap of remaining coins, we probably need to decide it by vote (when this story will be more or less clear, and we have some kind of Dev..): either 1. Drop/forget the old DRZ; oe 2. Swap at 1:1 (increase the money supply of new DRZ); or 3. Swap for about 2:1, so the supply of new DRZ remains unchanged.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:23:07 AM

This makes me suspect Bittrex has something to do with this. I always considered Bittrex to be one of the most honest businesses in Crypto, however their non-willingness to reveal the information of the scammer account makes me wonder about the reasons..  Angry

you want them to share user info with you just because?
this is obviously a grey area.

ethics are useful things to have. vigilante justice is not always a good thing.

there is still a lot of info to come out, we have yet to hear from c-cex and yobit. patience is a useful skill

What you mean saying "just because"..

Yes, just because that user is malicious thief! And I don't need it to be shared with me personally. Instead we need it to be shared with public. Public needs the information about the villain, and there is absolutely nothing unethical in disclosing the info of the obvious scammer. I would say - they must do that, otherwise it could be considered as covering up the offender.

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:27:33 AM

bittrex donnot seem the sort of people to publically release such data.
i edited my previous post to wonder who they would actually release the data to?

ethics are not so simple nor black/white :p  and nor is criminal complicity necessarily unethical
i agree it would be advantageous for them to release it, but not necessarily ethical . lol

ther'es a reason why philosophy is out of favour for logic and science, and it's because it's just too hard to fathom.
simple logical conclusions are much more popular than actually having to think

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: