May 28, 2024, 06:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48391 times)
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:32:06 AM

i suggested to greedy john that we set up a group chat somewhere else,
perhaps a spokesperson needs to be organised etc

this is not a particularly good forum for organising a move forward, but it is good to propose ideas etc.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:44:15 AM

yes, maybe. but our timezones are different.. my timezone, for example dictates me to go to sleep urgently Smiley

Related to ethics, you seem to know more about that unsteady matter... I am coming from exact science world, and my version of ethics seem to be appropriate to my education - more clearly defined, than the one from philosophers or other people who like to unnecessarily complicate things  Kiss

... this space is not for rent ...
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:48:22 AM

I am still happy that the offenders BITTREX account was FROZEN  Cheesy

What makes you happy?.. The offenders account might be frozen, however by some reason Bittrex hides the information about that account! I asked for an email of the account of this thief, and any other identification information of that account, however that question was silently ignored by Bittrex.

This makes me suspect Bittrex has something to do with this. I always considered Bittrex to be one of the most honest businesses in Crypto, however their non-willingness to reveal the information of the scammer account makes me wonder about the reasons..  Angry

Just suspend the account is not enough, we need the details of the account, to find out who is the scammer.

you want them to share user info with you just because?
this is obviously a grey area.

ethics are useful things to have. vigilante justice is not always a good thing.

there is still a lot of info to come out, we have yet to hear from c-cex and yobit. patience is a useful skill

What you mean saying "just because"..

Yes, just because that user is malicious thief! And I don't need it to be shared with me personally. Instead we need it to be shared with public. Public needs the information about the villain, and there is absolutely nothing unethical in disclosing the info of the obvious scammer. I would say - they must do that, otherwise it could be considered as covering up the offender.

If someone wants to start a legal action, we are happy to comply with any court order or subpoena, but we will not just share private information because someone asked.  It is against ours and almost every companies policy to do so.  It is completely unethical to share any PII and would lead to all kinds of liability.  Please do your research before making factually incorrect statements. 

richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:49:39 AM

yes, maybe. but our timezones are different.. my timezone, for example dictates me to go to sleep urgently Smiley

Related to ethics, you seem to know more about that unsteady matter... I am coming from exact science world, and my version of ethics seem to be appropriate to my education - more clearly defined, than the one from philosophers or other people who like to unnecessarily complicate things  Kiss

lol exactly. there is much to be said about the decline of free thought in the western world in correlation to the incline of scientific thought Wink

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:50:57 AM

If someone wants to start a legal action, we are happy to comply with any court order or subpoena, but we will not just share private information because someone asked.  It is against ours and almost every companies policy to do so.  It is completely unethical to share any PII and would lead to all kinds of liability.  Please do your research before making factually incorrect statements. 

richie@bittrex

now this is another grey area :p
crypto fraud and legal action ??

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:14:06 AM

What we really need is for Droidz to remain FROZEN at BITTREX, while the TECHNICAL MEMBERS of this thread team up to investigate and fix the mess.

It is still possible to fix this coin

Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:05:50 AM

What we really need is for Droidz to remain FROZEN at BITTREX, while the TECHNICAL MEMBERS of this thread team up to investigate and fix the mess.

I a doubt this coin can live again, this project definitely dead. Move on mate
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:13:21 AM

Normally when a coin swap fails...people stays on the old blockchain.

I think this coin is dead now...trust is gone by many big investors. Look at all these posts...nobody would invest in this coin.

CryptoMaik ✔
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:52:07 AM

All this is not good! I think we all know where this train is heading!
I don't understand dev gone again, swap failed ..Why Is this happening?
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:17:55 PM

If someone wants to start a legal action, we are happy to comply with any court order or subpoena, but we will not just share private information because someone asked.  It is against ours and almost every companies policy to do so.  It is completely unethical to share any PII and would lead to all kinds of liability.  Please do your research before making factually incorrect statements.  

richie@bittrex

Ok, I understand your position now, and while not being agree on that, I respect it. I agree the policy is a promise and breaking the promise is unethical even if it was given to criminal, so on the ethics point, I admit I was somewhat wrong. From other hand, and you surely understand that, nobody will start a legal action on this, this is crypto, and any kinds of legal actions are not common here. This means there is something wrong in your policies, just because they bring to a wrong result, and that result in a successful thievery and unpunished and undisclosed criminal... Undecided

My position on this comes from the fact that for me the justice is above ethics. However I understand people have various opinions on this. The one who prefers justice over ethics, may appear in an awkward position, and it is almost always more safe to take the ethics side.

Anyway, as it is clear now, you are not going to help the community to understand what happened, so there is no point in continuing this discussion.
Again, though I do not agree to your position, but I fully respect that, it is probably what one could expect to see from a legal US business...

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:27:05 PM

So the main question remains open - what we can do with this, and what options we see to save the project.
GREEDYJOHN, you told you believe this could be fixed. What option do you have in mind? Voice it, and lets discuss it.

Alternatively, we can just wait for the Dev to return, but we don't know whether he will.
As to me, I believe the Dev was was not the one dumping the coins, just because there is no point for him to take such a cheap action, compromise both the project and his account. He surely has a lot of DRZ, and it was in his best interest to continue the development. I would really appreciate if Frazazel could log in and shed some light on what has happened. There is no point in hiding, any explanation is better than nothing, as keeping silence just compromises you..

BAGGYJOHN

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:08:03 PM

If someone wants to start a legal action, we are happy to comply with any court order or subpoena, but we will not just share private information because someone asked.  It is against ours and almost every companies policy to do so.  It is completely unethical to share any PII and would lead to all kinds of liability.  Please do your research before making factually incorrect statements.  

richie@bittrex

Ok, I understand your position now, and while not being agree on that, I respect it. I agree the policy is a promise and breaking the promise is unethical even if it was given to criminal, so on the ethics point, I admit I was somewhat wrong. From other hand, and you surely understand that, nobody will start a legal action on this, this is crypto, and any kinds of legal actions are not common here. This means there is something wrong in your policies, just because they bring to a wrong result, and that result in a successful thievery and unpunished and undisclosed criminal... Undecided

My position on this comes from the fact that for me the justice is above ethics. However I understand people have various opinions on this. The one who prefers justice over ethics, may appear in an awkward position, and it is almost always more safe to take the ethics side.

Anyway, as it is clear now, you are not going to help the community to understand what happened, so there is no point in continuing this discussion.
Again, though I do not agree to your position, but I fully respect that, it is probably what one could expect to see from a legal US business...

Do you believe that the thief used his own personal email and ip to dump the stolen coins on Bittrex? Instead of bothering Richie, you should ask C-cex/Yobit how they failed to burn the swapped coins!
BAGGYJOHN

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:14:57 PM

Don't worry John. Droidz have been delisted from Bittrex
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:37:37 PM

Do you believe that the thief used his own personal email and ip to dump the stolen coins on Bittrex? Instead of bothering Richie, you should ask C-cex/Yobit how they failed to burn the swapped coins!

I don't know, but there was a chance. That's why I asked Richie.

I will ask C-Cex to see if they would like to share some info. In their case there is no privacy policy involved, so I assume they might tell something.
What refers to Yobit, may someone from the team ask Blacksmith, maybe on the chat..? We need to know whether they sent wallet.dat to someone, or just keep it. And whether they are going to burn the coins. From other hand, we need someone to play the role of Dev in his absence, so he could make such inquiries. Maybe John, or crysx, or bumbacoin..?

And one more point: @baggy, to be taken seriously, it would be better for you to post from your main account.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:57:48 PM

I have tried a lot to help this coin, but somebody tries to destroy it at the last minute.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:10:52 PM

Normally when a coin swap fails...people stays on the old blockchain.

I think this coin is dead now...trust is gone by many big investors. Look at all these posts...nobody would invest in this coin.
Are you happy to see this coin dead?

c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 06:12:01 PM

We came to agreement with dev that he will burn coins himself. So he got c-cex wallet.dat from me after I got new coins for balances of my customers.

Yuriy.

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
endlessskill

Activity: 531

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:29:55 PM

Where can I get V3 wallet for Windows?
The link in OP is broken...
And one question: can i send DRZ from my v2.4 Wallet to v3 Wallet?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:04:40 PM

Where can I get V3 wallet for Windows?
The link in OP is broken...
And one question: can i send DRZ from my v2.4 Wallet to v3 Wallet?
No, you cannot send coins between the two versions.

We hope to have some Technical members to assist us with the Droidz-V3.

BAGGYJOHN

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:58:54 PM

We came to agreement with dev that he will burn coins himself. So he got c-cex wallet.dat from me after I got new coins for balances of my customers.

Yuriy.

As an exchange involved in this swap, you took a very bad decision. You should burn the swapped coins by yourself.

By the way, now we know that the "thief" was none other than the Droidz-V3 Dev.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: