July 17, 2024, 08:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48394 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:46:57 PM

At this stage, I feel that we do not need to use BITTREX for swap, because this will result in extra costs. It is a good thing that we will be able to swap the coins ourselves, but this process must be monitored strictly.

People need to withdraw their coins from BITTREX before 12 February, because BITTREX wants to delete these coins that now belong to a DRZ-OLD blockchain. We have less than 9 days left!!!!!

It is still possible for BITTREX to relist DROIDZ = DRZ-V3, after they have destroyed all the DRZ-OLD that has not been withdrawn within their stated deadline. We need soopy and other technical members to see that all DRZ-OLD at BITTREX are destroyed after the deadline.

MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:31:16 PM

I honestly did not read through all the messages because they seemed to be beating a dead horse. C-cex and yobit are on V3. They did the swaps. There SHOULDN'T be any remaining coins from them. If so, and still have the wallet.DAT, destroy it, or give it to us to destroy.

It was Bittrex that dropped the ball on this whole situation... They KNEW a swap was happening. Not the first time in crypto history by any means.. C-Cex and Yobit suspended their wallets until all was "good". Bittrex  FAILED to take necessary precautions to prevent this going south like other coins have. (Yes, it's happened before!) But hey.. A fee on each trade is money in their hands, so no rush!

Anyways.. Forget Bittrex, and don't look back. Not unless they're willing to help out a bit more. I personally have a little bit of fundage (like .01 BTC worth) on their site, and after that.. I'm done trading with them.

I've been burned with other swaps in the past, and I get it... But if people can't keep up with the coins they invest in, and a change and deadline are there, and they don't meet it.. Sorry! Better luck next time!
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 11:58:27 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2016, 12:08:49 AM by chrysophylax

CALCULATIONS

We had 5,173,618 DRZ OLD

Only YOBIT DRZ-OLD are inaccessible.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/wallet.dws?16478.htm

Hence, remaining DRZ-OLD available for swap = TOTAL DRZ-OLD - YOBIT DRZ-OLD.

DRZ-OLD available for swap = 5,173,618 - 1,883,797 DRZ-OLD = 3,289,821 DRZ OLD

AMOUNT OF DRZ-V3 TO BE CREATED

Total DRZ-V3 available for swap = 1,393,924 (previously 1.38m, has increased due to staking)

Total DRZ-V3 to be created = DRZ-OLD available for swap - DRZ-V3 available

Total DRZ-V3 to be created = 3,289,821 - 1,393,924 = 1,895,897 DRZ-V3 to be created.

This is where we get the figure of 1.9m DRZ-V3 to be created.

I obtained 1.92m in my last calculation, because I used 1.38m instead of 1.394m as my available DRZ-V3

Let me go through the calculation once more.

Droidz-V3 Coins Mined = 5,500,000
Sent to a secondary Wallet = 50,000 (I hope someone from the community has access to this)
Sent to C-Cex for Swap = 2091699.50275572
Sent to Yobit for Swap = 1883797.26972853
Should be Left on Main Wallet = 1374503.22751575
But have = 1394000
Balance to be Mined = 2091699.50275572 (Exact amount swapped for Droidz-V2 of C-CEX wallet)
Total Swappable = 2091699.50275572 + 1394000 = 3485699.50275572

Please correct me if I am wrong.

The confusion comes, because we had 5.17m DRZ OLD, but the DEV mined 5.5m DRZ-V3 to cover staked coins.

This is an excess of over 300k DRZ-V3.

IDEALLY, we should create exactly the amount of coins that CCEX lost, BUT NOT MORE THAN THIS FIGURE.

So, the maximum amount of extra DRZ-V3 to be mined = 2.09m (which almost agrees with my stated 2m figure), because staked coins have already been accounted for.

Indeed you are right with the 2m figure closely , so we shall go ahead with the mining of 2.09 the exact number of coins sent to the C-Cex wallet at the time of swapping.

I will make provisions to have this mined within the day , please make your voice heard and your opinions in the meantime.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

morning all ...

we all need to understand at least this much ...

if the new wallet with newly created coins is to be finalized - we should decide NOW for not only the coins to be swapped but also whether new coins are to be created as an extra ...

as ive just read - the stolen coins WILL be dumped - the thief has made that VERY clear ... this means that a LOT of drz holders will be out of pocket - AND - a lot more work ( on the drz team side AND the community - as well as the exchanges ) will be required to recover from this ...

lets get a couple of things VERY clear here ... i may be a little forward in my approach - and may come across brash and rude at times - but i know no other way than to be blunt and honest about things - as it all comes from my gut and heart ...

soopy is NOT the only one here - and he is NOT the only one operating this from the back end ...

soopy and greedyjohn and i have been in discussions from when i asked soopy to be involved in this mess to help ... greedyjohn and 'the old dev' and i have been in discussions ( and development ) from before soopy came in ...

this means that the background negotiations are being done by the three of us - not just with each other - but also with ccex ( yes - again its NOT just soopy that is in contact with them - even though my time zone is the biggest damned issue here ) and bittrex etc ... at least one of us has been involved with one or another of the discussions that have taken place - at least one of us has been involved with the way things have been running - at least one of us has been organizing and negotiating and coding / cleaning / idea making ...

the THREE of us have been not only pro-active - but also the most involved for a long time now ( and deeply involved - not just 'i carry drz' involvement )...

drays - bumbacoin - and a few others have also been involved on one level or another - but i would think that the core team so far consists of the three of us ... we dont invest this time and effort and money - to be pushed aside ...

the ideas that 'soopy' have come up with are actually a combination of the ideas WE have brainstormed - i am in constant touch with soopy on bct as well as skype - and in constant touch with greedyjohn in the same way ... and im sure greedyjohn and soopy will back this ... even though soopy really is the core developer here at this time - he is NOT the only one and NOT 'the saviour' of the coin ... he is a developer ( and his involvement with other coins is in depth also - so he cannot devote ALL his time to this project ) - so please stop putting all this PRESSURE that one person is saving the day ... it takes a team - and thats what WE are ...

the next thing we need to get clarified here is that the 'new' wallet soopy is working on is seen by ONE person - soopy ... he has developed this wallet and NO ONE ELSE has access to this wallet ... why? ... because the amount of coins and the direction the wallet will take RELIES on this one wallet ...

if there are extra coins that need to be created - it needs to be done NOW ... so if we are to not only cover the coins stolen - but also the coins lost - AND to cover the development team ( and the future addition of a marketing person or otherwise ) - then we need to cover the costs and losses NOW ... with the release of THIS wallet and not at a later date - so that we dont have to change the amount of coins AGAIN at a later date ...

this is THE reason i suggested 2.5milion in all ... i mean lets face it - who on earth is going to pay for soopys work ... i know he is doing this to 'help' - but his work requires payment - even if its a donation that WE as a team need to cover ... its unfair to think that the work and infrastructure that i provide also - as well as the management and organization that greedyjohn has put in should not be covered one way or another for OUR losses also ...

we are here FOR the community - but we too need to recover our own losses - AS WELL AS - the communities losses ...

the other suggestions are also as simple - a new thread - a new drzfund - a new backend and seednodes with hardcoded seeds that NO ONE else can gain access to except the core team - a new way of management - this time without the loose ( mis ) management of the previous method of running this project ... destruction of the old wallets from ALL involved ( especially the exchanges ) and the beginning of a new unadulterated start fro droidz ...

i carry drz ( so i suffered losses ) - greedyjohn carries droidz ( so he suffered losses ) - soopy has none ( as far as im aware ) and should be compensated for his work ... the previous thief had and still has drz ( which he will dump the first chance he gets ) ... we NEED to cover ALL aspects ... including the community losses ...

ive watched this coin go to hell and back because a HUGE amount of my 'advice' was ignored - or altogether pushed aside ... this all happened in the background without the communities knowledge between greedyjohn and the old dev and i ...

i challenge greedyjohn or anyone from the old so-called 'team' to challenge me on this ... come frazazel or old dev ( who STILL wants to remain anonymous ) or greedyjohn ... come oppose all or anything i am saying as false ... i challenge ANYONE of the old or current team to oppose what im stating is false or fiction in anyway ...

so what does this rant have to do with what is going on NOW? ... everything! ...

i run my own coins - i run my own servers - i run my own infrastructure - just to name a few things i own and are under development ( including and focused on granite ) ... NONE of what is under MY belt can be ( or will be ) susceptible to this sort attack and theft that we have just witnessed in the droidz community ... why? ... im glad you asked ... not only because its all locked down in private servers - not only because its secured with encryption - not only because the entire infrastructure is on a path and STICKS to that path and goal ... but mainly because its locked down and secured and pushed forward on the path that it needs to go on by someone with integrity ... ME! ...

so drz was 'given' to the previous dev - and the previous dev 'trusted' another with wallet and access ... 'trusted' that other with almost everything - and we really didnt have any idea how trustworthy that other was ... time to put an end to the debacle and NOT set ourselves up for another one ...

a 'team' means WE - not I ... a deadline means 'no more negotiation after that date' ... a commitment means just that ...

lets get this project BACK on its feet - lets get this project moving in the RIGHT direction - lets get the losses covered and the swap finalized and the funds organized ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 04:33:14 AM

People are still commenting on the fact that the thief was still able to move DRZ-OLD within BITTREX wallets.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/wallet.dws?11147.htm

We now only have 2 wallets with DRZ-OLD in them, At least one of these wallets could belong to the thief.

Please, we still need the technical members of the thread to investigate these wallet addresses

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 04:51:11 AM

People are still commenting on the fact that the thief was still able to move DRZ-OLD within BITTREX wallets.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/wallet.dws?11147.htm

We now only have 2 wallets with DRZ-OLD in them, At least one of these wallets could belong to the thief.

Please, we still need the technical members of the thread to investigate these wallet addresses

no we dont greedyjohn ...

we need to make countermeasures to absorb the dumping of these older coins ...

the thief WILL dump - thats the issue ... there is NO going back and no stopping it - unless the whole blockchain gets rolled back ...

so the countermeasure is - that we cop the loss in the current blockchain and exchanges as well as create as many coins in the new blockchain as we need ( my suggestion is 2.5million ) - and deal with it as a community ... there is no other way - except to rollback ... if we dont do this - it will be a prolonged and drawn out and painful experience for everyone ... we dont want that ...

so we have to get hit with a million coins of dumping - big deal ... its probably the original dev who did all this anyway ... so - we cop it sweet and move on ...

really greedyjohn - everyone needs to STOP with this 'if / could' business - and actually get down TO business ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:06:07 AM

That should be fine by me, on the condition that excess Droidz-v3 are burned, under the supervision of the community. I still want BITTREX to block the thief.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 05:31:16 AM

That should be fine by me, on the condition that excess Droidz-v3 are burned, under the supervision of the community. I still want BITTREX to block the thief.

greedyjohn - get skype ... seriously mate ...

im on the line with soopy now - and YOU are the only one that is not there ...

burning coins is yet to be decided - and whatever proposal we come to agree on - needs to be exposed to the community and THEN actioned - with the communities approval ...

some things can be just done - but some decisions as big as that need to be brought to the community and exposed as an option ... so we hear both sides ...

we will wait for you on skype ...

#crysx

richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:31:09 PM

Guys. We are done with DRZ.  Please stop emailing us about it.  This entire mess was created because we worked with your dev on the situation and no one took our guidance when we gave it.  When we asked him about leaving the market and wallet open and received no response:

Ok, sorry for the delay... I'm traveling so i'm way behind on email.  Do you want me to disable the market and wallet?

I don't understand why I have to keep explaining this.  Users do not own addresses.  We do.  If a user deposits funds, sells the coins, and then withdraws their BTC or whatever.  The coins are no longer in that users hands.  They are owned by legitimate users.  Just cause there are funds in that address doesn't mean anything.  There is nothing to lock up.  

We have already taken the corrective actions on our side in regards to the accounts we investigated.  We are taking no more action.

@soopy, we've worked with you on a couple swaps that went perfectly fine and you know how this stuff works better than most.  Please contact us if there's anything we can do to help.

richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:38:09 PM

Guys. We are done with DRZ.  Please stop emailing us about it.  This entire mess was created because we worked with your dev on the situation and no one took our guidance when we gave it.  When we asked him about leaving the market and wallet open and received no response:

Ok, sorry for the delay... I'm traveling so i'm way behind on email.  Do you want me to disable the market and wallet?

I don't understand why I have to keep explaining this.  Users do not own addresses.  We do.  If a user deposits funds, sells the coins, and then withdraws their BTC or whatever.  The coins are no longer in that users hands.  They are owned by legitimate users.  Just cause there are funds in that address doesn't mean anything.  There is nothing to lock up.  

We have already taken the corrective actions on our side in regards to the accounts we investigated.  We are taking no more action.

@soopy, we've worked with you on a couple swaps that went perfectly fine and you know how this stuff works better than most.  Please contact us if there's anything we can do to help.

richie@bittrex
Thanks for showing interest in Droidz-V3  Wink

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:43:53 PM

richie@bittrex

Sorry, the part related to "corrective actions being taken" doesn't seem to be true. Or maybe those actions involved just something like a "warning" email to the thief, but nothing more.

Here is why I tell so:
The deposit address 64MQK84f8gp8MEzxbdMebWJhpKRist7XK2, which was used by the thief on Jan 15, was used again on Jan 29!!!
See https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/address.dws?16233.htm.

Deposit address in Bittrex belongs to one single account, right? I understand the coins kept at those addresses may not belong to the account holder as soon as he sold coins, but the address can be used for deposit only by single person. And we see that this address was used for deposit 2 weeks after you were informed about this account belonging to the thief.
That means the account tied to that address was NOT locked (and supposedly no corrective actions were performed).

I am disappointed by Bittrex. Was much better opinion on your business before. Sure you don't care. you're "big". yet.

... this space is not for rent ...
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:50:30 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2016, 06:01:02 PM by bumbacoin

We have already taken the corrective actions on our side in regards to the accounts we investigated.  We are taking no more action.
richie@bittrex

Sorry, the part related to "corrective actions being taken" doesn't seem to be true. Or maybe those actions involved just something like a "friendly warning" email to the thief, but nothing more.

Here is why I tell so:
The deposit address 64MQK84f8gp8MEzxbdMebWJhpKRist7XK2, which was used by the thief on Jan 15, was used again on Jan 29!!!

Deposit address in Bittrex belongs to one single account, right? I understand the coins kept at those addresses may not belong to the account holder as soon as he sold coins, but the address can be used for deposit only by single person. And we see that this address was used for deposit 2 weeks after you were informed about this account belonging to the thief.
That means the account tied to that address was NOT locked (and supposedly no corrective actions were performed).

I am disappointed by Bittrex. Was much better opinion on your business before. Sure you don't care. you're "big". yet.

they cant lock that address, they can only lock the account linked to that address.
if i had any drz2 i could send them to that address and teh blockchains would do what i asked.

what this does imply though, is that those coins are locked by bittrex freezing the account.

while it may appear that bittrex are not doing much, i cant see how they can have done much more than they have.
locking the account and doing some further investigations on their end.

but it does seem that it would be good to find out from them if it is the case that this 200k is locked up

edit
also any withdrawls from that address have nothing necessarily to do with that account,
upon deposit , the funds are pooled in such a way, that anyone withdrawing from bittrex, may end up with funds from that account.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:59:46 PM

richie@bittrex

Sorry, the part related to "corrective actions being taken" doesn't seem to be true. Or maybe those actions involved just something like a "friendly warning" email to the thief, but nothing more.

Here is why I tell so:

they cant lock that address, they can only lock the account linked to that address.
if i had any drz2 i could send them to that address and teh blockchains would do what i asked.

what this does imply though, is that those coins are locked by bittrex freezing the account.

while it may appear that bittrex are not doing much, i cant see how they can have done much more than they have.
locking the account and doing some further investigations on their end.

but it does seem that it would be good to find out from them if it is the case that this 200k is locked up

yes, sure you are right: in general, the fact that funds are sent to address doesn't mean they were credited to the account. But it would seem illogical for the thief to use the address knowing that the account is locked, isn't it? And our thief is not an idiot, definitely...

It would be interesting to ask Bittrex and find out whether those 200,000 are locked.. But I'm pretty sure they will not give any definite answer.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:11:45 PM

I would like also to comment to the speech by #crysx (it would be unfair to leave such a long and passionate speech unanswered Smiley).

Guys, as to me I don't pretend to take place in dev team, and I have/had absolutely no intention "to push anyone aside". Yes, I am a developer, but in very different field, and I'm pretty busy with writing/tweaking kernel drivers at my main job, and I have no need to squeeze myself into the projects which already have owners Smiley

If the Dev team is defined and consists of 3 people mentioned, I am more than happy. Get your act together and involve us as community members, if/when you need it.

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:27:42 PM

I would like also to comment to the speech by #crysx (it would be unfair to leave such a long and passionate speech unanswered Smiley).

Guys, as to me I don't pretend to take place in dev team, and I have/had absolutely no intention "to push anyone aside". Yes, I am a developer, but in very different field, and I'm pretty busy with writing/tweaking kernel drivers at my main job, and I have no need to squeeze myself into the projects which already have owners Smiley

If the Dev team is defined and consists of 3 people mentioned, I am more than happy. Get your act together and involve us as community members, if/when you need it.

hear hear, chrysophlax for president !!

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 07:42:42 PM

richie@bittrex

Indeed mate , we both go way way back , thank you for your kind comments mate and for all the support and assistance extended in everyway , thank you so very much. It is indeed a sad episode that Droidz has endured the last few weeks and on behalf of the community , I would like to thank you so very much for all the support and assistance extended towards clearing up this situation and as always for being patient and working together with the community in the darkest times it had to undergo.

All this efforts should not go unappreciated and unnoticed. Therefore I would like to extend my heartfelt appreciation and a warm thank you mate for all that you have done for us and being with all during the struggles this community had endured , appreciate it so very much. Thank you mate so very much. It is indeed sad to hear DRZ will not be traded on Bittrex and wish it was otherwise and it continued to be traded at BTX as it used to.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:07:22 PM

I hope you are kidding, SoopY...

Even politeness should have its limits... On behalf of the community you thank them for helping to rip-off this community. Well, maybe I am not a part of this community then. F**k Bittrex.

Next you will probably thank the thief "so very much" for mobilizing the community and for all the hard work he did to steal so many coins.

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 08:04:08 AM

Hello Everyone,

Please do not move your coins outside of your wallet for the next 24 hours.

Please adhere to this advice as the network is currently being forked and updated.

All Exchanges have been requested to Freeze Deposits & Withdrawals for the moment and they have kindly complied , please do not send your coins or try to withdraw the same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:42:04 PM

Hello Everyone,

Please do not move your coins outside of your wallet for the next 24 hours.

Please adhere to this advice as the network is currently being forked and updated.

All Exchanges have been requested to Freeze Deposits & Withdrawals for the moment and they have kindly complied , please do not send your coins or try to withdraw the same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Thank you very much for your Technical support  Wink

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 12:55:28 PM

Can everyone having mining rigs drop me a PM , I would like you kind support.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:14:25 PM

I will ask Drays, bumbacoin and chrysx if they can help.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: